TLC Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you are always on your knees. You said it was best that way." Karen's apparently confused.

"Yah. It is best for me. So Daniel can be forceful. You will not enjoy that so much I think. This way, he can see you and will know if he must be slower."

"Sabine knows best. "Daniel observes as Karen looks to him for affirmation. "Trust her. She's had more practice at this than we have." He kneels down, the better to see the current object of his desires. Karen's freshly denuded pussy is moist and pink, nestled between her updrawn thighs. He runs his index fingers along her puffy labia, starting either side of her clitoral hood and slowly descending past the ever-so-slightly open entrance to her pussy proper, then apart, drawing the puckered skin taut around her anus. His palms flat on her buttocks, he spreads the already totally exposed girl even wider, marvelling at how her sphincter pouts at him. He is just about to yield to the temptation to kiss it when the silence is broken by a faint high-pitched raspberry sound.

Karen's legs shoot past Daniel's ear, nearly kicking him as she rolls over, away from Sabine and buries her face in the duvet, her torso convulsing. Is she sobbing? No, laughing. Blushing too. Though neither of her lovers can see her face, it's hard to miss the pink wash over her neck.

"Oh, how embarrassing." She mumbles around a faceful of duvet.

Daniel grabs her calves and flips her over onto her back where Karen tries in vain to hide her blushes in Sabine's bosom.

"Gefurzt sie?" Sabine asks, through her own stifled laughter. "You...to make wind, the word is?" She looks to Daniel for grammatical assistance.

"She farted." He's smirking too.

"Yah. farted! You farted."

"Yes. Oh God, how embarrassing is that?" She's still hiding her blushes behind her hands.

"Das ist eine Kleinigkeit!... That is nothing" Sabine draws Karen's wrists away from her face, unveiling the crimson shame burning beneath.

"Das ist alles nur Angeberei" Daniel adds, showing off his improving command of German. Sabine makes a long arm to grab a pillow and hurls it at him.

"What did he say?" Karen asks, realizing it was obviously not a good thing.

"That is nothing...but hot air" Daniel owns up, having the wit to look at least a little bit sheepish. This time, Karen swings a pillow at him, embarrassment forgotten in her haste to punish Daniel's crassness. She has the sense to hang onto the pillowcase so that when Daniel dodges back, making her miss, she gets another swipe in. It connects. Daniel grabs the first pillow up off the floor to retaliate and in short order finds himself on the losing end of a full blown pillow fight.

"Pax! Pax!... I surrender." Daniel drops his own pillow to clasp his hands over his crotch, shielding himself from the onslaught of cruelly aimed blows. Two or three more for luck, then the girls take pity on him. As the three catch their breath, all looking rather flushed, Karen flops back onto the bed, drawing Sabine down beside her. Turning to meet Sabine's gaze she says, "Send him to sleep on the sofa and you and I 'll make a night of it."

"Nein. It is Daniel's bed und there is no lock on the door. He will sneak back und catch us I think."

"Too bloody right!" Daniel pronounces. "I wear the trousers in this house." He looks down at his blatant erection. "ok... Maybe not right at this moment, but when they're being worn, they're being worn by me. Before we were so rudely interrupted by Hurricane Karen here..." Daniel's monologue peters out. The girl's are looking suitably chastened. Not that he's dumb enough to believe that for an instant.

Karen swings her legs back up, reaching down to draw her own butt cheeks wide. "Sorry Daniel." She sounds little-girlishly contrite but her eyes are smouldering.

"That's more like it." Daniel kneels to continue where he left off, caressing the skin around her ass, feeling its texture change the closer he gets. He leans in to kiss Karen's bottom, letting the very tip of his tongue play over and around the sensitive declivity. A faint moan escapes her lips only to be stifled as Sabine leans in to kiss her, sliding a hand down her torso to tease Karen's clit. Daniel's tongue feels as intrusive as Sabine's, delving, probing, exploring. Like her mouth, Karen's ass is yielding to the ministrations of her lover's tongue. She feels that old familiar stirring sensation deep in her abdomen and knows that her juices must be flowing from her by now.

And sure enough, the first trickle is edging towards Daniel's tongue like a lava flow. Sabine's fingers work their magic so swiftly. Karen feels she will come before Daniel even gets started. Then, as if by a prearranged signal, they stop. Sabine's hand moves away. Their lips part company. Daniel gets to his feet. She was so close! They're so cruel.

"I will prepare you. Yah?" Sabine holds up a tube of lube so there's no misunderstanding her meaning. "Und you must prepare Daniel also."

As Sabine exchanges places with Daniel, Karen realizes what preparing Daniel means. His cock is already more than hard enough and is bobbing excitedly to and fro in front of her face but she remembers his little ritual of kissing the rod. Karen lifts her head up as far as is comfortable and opens her mouth as Daniel guides this gleaming plum coloured glans past her parted lips. The single tear weeping from its eye is saline on her tongue as her teeth close gently behind his helmet, holding him firm while she teases and caresses his swollen member. Her mouth is so completely filled by it that she again starts to doubt that it is possible to do what they are about to.

Sabine squirts a generous blob of lubricant onto two fingers and presses them to the tiny puckered ring still glistening with her boyfriend's saliva. Karen tenses slightly at the coolness of the lotion but swiftly relaxes again as Sabine's fingers make little circling motions, massaging the sensitive skin. The pressure slowly increases until suddenly, one long slim finger pops past the resistance of her sphincter and slides smoothly in two knuckles deep. Karen would have gasped if she hadn't got a mouthful of Daniel but her eyes widen momentarily. A few swirls of that finger precipitate the tingly, tickly sensations Karen's managed on her own. She relaxes into it.

Sabine is gentle but definitely not tardy and in short order a second digit slides in, alongside the first. This is familiar too, though its about as much as Karen has tried by herself. Sabine rotates her two fingers through 180 degrees and back again. This is new! Karen's abdomen twitches as her internal muscles pulse against the pleasant intrusion, inadvertently squeezing a drop or two of juice from her glistening pussy. Its caught by Sabine's free hand and massaged into the now smooth, puffy pinkness of Karen's labia. The two buried fingers rotate back and forth, back and forth. Is Karen imagining it or do they feel looser? Without warning, two fingers slide almost all the way out, become three and slide surprisingly easily back in. This time, as well as rotating them, Sabine pistons in and out, withdrawing to the first knuckle then pushing back into Karen's ass, a fraction deeper with each stroke. Her three fingers make a wedge perhaps 5 centimetres at their base and Sabine is determined to get there before she lets Daniel loose. She squeezes another blob of the cold lube onto her half hidden fingers and cranks the pace up a notch.

Daniel realizes that Karen' ass is nearly ready because she is increasingly unable to concentrate on sucking his cock. Perhaps its just as well since, when she does concentrate, Karen's mouth could seriously curtail his willpower. He withdraws and moves to watch Sabine's progress.

Karen is also free to watch her own ravishment now. She strains to see Sabine's fingers but her pussy is in the way. She never thought she'd think that! Her internal muscles are churning in response to Sabine's caresses. Christ! How wrong is this? A few weeks back, she'd had sex only with regular boyfriends, three in total, and had only been brave enough to try oral sex with the last one. Now here she is, legs akimbo, with another girl's fingers up her bum and ready and willing to be fucked there! What a slut! And what a time she's having of it! She wants it. She wants to feel Daniel's enormous cock right up her bum, right now! Why's Sabine taking so long? Can't she see Karen's ready?

Sabine can see. A couple more determined plunges and her fingers are completely buried. Now it's Daniel's turn. There's an obscene squelch as her much lubed fingers slip out of Karen's ass leaving a gaping dark hole that slowly starts to pucker closed. Sabine wipes the lubricant from her fingers before taking the proffered condom from Daniel and rolling it onto his penis, smoothing the tight latex down to the hilt. She reaches for the lube again and smears it liberally over his wrapped cock. Only then does she cede her position between Karen's thighs to him. She clambers onto the bed to get a bird's eye view of the action. She looks so keen anyone would think it was her about to get sodomized.

Daniel kneels on a couple of pillows to get his hips at just the right height and ever so gently presses the tip of his cock to Karen's almost closed sphincter.

Karen gropes for Sabine's hand for emotional support, ready for the inevitable. "Do it." Her eyes meet Daniel's. "Do it." She repeats, louder. He pushes forward, encountering resistance. Karen is tensing. A gasp of discomfort escapes her lips and Daniel eases back.

"You must relax. Yah?" Sabine, alerted by Karen's gasp turns to face her. "Relax und breathe deeply. So." Sabine takes a long drawn breath to demonstrate, holding Karen's attention.

Daniel watches for his opportunity as Karen breathes in time with Sabine. Breathes in. Breathes out. Now! He pushes again, without warning. There is a moment of resistance and he's in. By the time Karen tenses up again, it's too late: Daniel's glans is well and truly lodged in her ass. That one push had made Karen's eyes water a little but it wasn't so bad and she relaxes, realizing the hard part is over.

Daniel waits for her to relax completely, giving Sabine a chance to take a peek. It has to be one of the most erotic sights in the world – a young girl's sphincter stretched around your dick. It's a pity his camera's out of reach. Oh well.

Sabine isn't telepathic but it doesn't take clairvoyance to know that her boyfriend would like to capture this moment for posterity. She bounces off the bed to fetch the camera and capture the moment for him. The view is enhanced immeasurably when Karen pinches her labia and draws her glistening wet pussy open in the classic pornstar butterfly.

"Yah. Das ist gut." Sabine takes a second shot, then a third. "Being a slut ist gut I think. Yah?"

"Yeah. I'm lovin' it. Now put that thing down and let me lick you." Karen is conscious of the fact Sabine isn't getting much action tonight and is more than eager to make it up to her. After all, she did come here for her lesbian initiation.

Karen releases her hold on her pussy, stretching her arms high over her head so Sabine can straddle her. With Sabine perfectly in place above her face, Karen moves her arms back down until her triceps press against Sabine's calves and her hands can caress Sabine's thighs and buttocks. Presented so precipitously with Sabine's pungently aromatic nether regions, Karen wastes not a moment on thought before diving in, tongue first. Sabine gyrates slowly over the girl's face, so Karen's tongue can more easily reach all those deliciously sensitive places she so recently discovered. Inspired by the sight of Karen's cum covered chin and her rubicund lower lip brushing over his girlfriend's clit, Daniel quickens his strokes, powering into Karen's bum until his balls slap against her buttocks and withdrawing until her distended sphincter is cinched tight around the base of his glans.

To steady herself, Sabine rests her hands on Karen's pelvis, using her fingertips to tease apart the puffy, moist lips, much as Karen had done herself. Sabine's thumbs work either side of Karen's clitoral hood, alternately sliding down over it, drawing stifled moans from the vicinity of her own fotze. The sight of Daniel's glorious penis ravishing her new girlfriend and the ecstatic sensations of Karen's tongue dancing from clitoris to anus is carrying her headlong toward her own climax. She looks up, catching Daniel's eye and locking gazes with him. He must know how close she is. Is he close too? She desperately wants them to share the moment.

Daniel is transfixed by Sabine's face. He has no more thought for the vision of depravity surrounding his cock. No thought of the innocent's pussy spread open like a pinned butterfly, the glistening pink ring that's gripping him like the devil's fist as he commits the mortal sin and delightful defilement of sodomy. His attention is commanded solely by Sabine's expression – That beautiful face he adores so much, and all the little signs that presage orgasm. The flaring of her nostrils, the raggedness of her indrawn breath, the dilating pupils and the sheen of perspiration at her temples. Spurred on by his love's impending climax, he pounds into Karen with abandon, heedless now of the need to be gentle with her this first time. He can feel his balls tightening, sense his own climax building but – too slowly – gotta go faster. Gotta catch up to Sabine. Harder.

Karen drags Sabine's crotch against her face, burying herself in musky flesh to stifle her cries as Daniel's accelerating penetrations seem to be rending her apart. She wants to scream but she doesn't want him to stop. Deep down, past all the pain and exquisite sensation, the last sane bit of her knows that her friends would not do anything to harm her. She gags herself on Sabine's pussy, howling voicelessly into the depths of her body until the pain ebbs away.

Sabine's climax rises through her like a shockwave as Karen's bared teeth press against her crotch. Her mouth forms an O and her last expelled breath forms the same single, long vowel, "Oooooooooo" as her eyes first widen then shut tight and she slips into unconsciousness. Slumped on top of Karen's prostrate and impaled form, she misses the electrocution-like convulsion of Daniel's body as he pours his seed into the depths of Karen's abdomen. She misses the shrieks as Karen comes in perfect synch with her ravisher, her gaping but empty pussy convulsing and a brief, hot stream of urine jetting from her as Sabine's weight on her pelvis and the violent spasms of her abdominal muscles squeeze on her bladder. She misses the obscene gaping of Karen's bum as it finally relinquishes its hold on Daniel's softening cock. She misses Daniel stumbling as he tries and fails to stand on trembling legs.

Sabine wakens. The world slowly coming into focus. Someone is whispering her name. "Sabine...Sabine..." Daniel's voice. Someone's stroking her brow. Daniel's hand. "Sabine..."

"Yah. I am awake. Das war zum schreien." She is lying on the bed the wrong way around. Karen is beside her, panting heavily, her spread legs dangling over the foot of the bed. Daniel is on the floor, she can see only his head and shoulders and the arm reached out to her.

"Sabine... Liebchen... Ich liebe dich." Daniel's voice is soft but guttural, his gaze holds hers with passionate intensity.

"Ich liebe dich." She whispers back, Reaching for his hand and squeezing it tightly. They rest just so a moment longer before it dawns on Sabine that they're not alone. Her vitality slowly returning, she disentangles herself from Karen and turns a little to face her. "Und you are ok also. Yah?"

"Oh yeah. That was – well, I came! I didn't really expect that." Karen props herself up on her elbows. She looks flushed with her exertions and her face is glistening with Sabine's juices. She glances down at the tiny triangle of duvet visible between her spread thighs and at the dark patch formed by her little accident. If she blushes, it doesn't show. "Sorry about your duvet."

Sabine glances at the wet mark and puts two and two together. "Das ist ok. Daniel likes this I think."

"But we usually only do it in the shower." Daniel notes, smiling at Karen.

"I thought you were joking about that!" Karen looks at Sabine with surprise.

"Nein. On my first morning with Daniel, he heard me making water and it made him hard. He was very embarrassed. Yah?" She throws Daniel a smile.

"And how. Karen, you wouldn't believe how shy I was back then – before Sabine cured me. Cured me completely with zero possibility of a relapse."

"That I believe." Karen interjects.

"Well, some other time, I'll tell you the whole sordid story of how Sabine worked this minor miracle. Right now though, I need a water variety shower. We all do."

"Yah."

"And how!" Karen tries to get up but it's a struggle. "If someone would lend a hand." She reaches towards Daniel who, in turn, reaches for her hand.

"Nein. Daniel can go und start the shower. First I must see that you are not damaged." Sabine's hand on Karen's breast arrests any attempt to rise.

"Don't look so worried." Daniel says, seeing Karen's eyes widen. "She just wants an excuse to view my handiwork. I'll turn the shower on." This last is a response to Sabine's mildly chastising look. He hastens to his feet and leaves the girls to it.

By the time Daniel had dumped his condom, grabbed the rest of the towels from the airing cupboard, turned on the shower and got wet, he was joined by two smugly dishevelled girls.

"So how's your bum?" he pats Karen's posterior the instant she comes within reach.

"Fine. Sabine kissed it better." Karen presses close to him, smiling innocently.

Innocent! After the debaucheries of the last few hours? Daniel draws Sabine close with his free arm, meeting her lips for a time stopping kiss.

"Happy Birthday, Leibling. You enjoyed your present. Yah?"

"Very much. And I'm glad I haven't broken my new toy." He turns his head to kiss Karen too. "You're the best present I've ever had."

Karen beams with pride and affection. She's had a marvellous time too and Daniel doesn't know yet that She and Sabine have bigger, long term plans. "Soap?" she glances at Sabine.

"Yah. Before the water goes cold."

Daniel takes the hint, releases his hold on the girls and passes the shower gel to one, the shampoo to the other. The shower cubicle's still a squeeze for three. It's a good job they're well acquainted. Soap, shampoo and hot water are all sufficient for their needs and after a few minutes of mutual soapy slathering and rinsing, Daniel ends up with the short straw and finds himself drying off with only a hand towel, the decent sized ones having been strategically draped around naked girls as turbans and togas.

It takes no time at all to swap the rumpled, sweaty and damp duvet for the one off the spare bed and just a little longer to negotiate who gets to be in the middle. Sabine finally wins this position of honour as Daniel has to be up first in the morning for work and Karen, conscious of her status as guest, makes excuses about her bladder to place Sabine in her boyfriend's arms.

None of them bothers to check the time. They're all exhausted and sated and ready for a night's sleep. So, at some late but un-noted hour, Daniel falls asleep with Sabine's still damp hair cool against his shoulder.

Chapter 23 – Kisses for breakfast, gossip for lunch.

At 5:30 AM, two whole hours before his alarm clock should have woken him, Daniel was answering his mobile phone from the bleary eyed stupor of the abruptly woken.

"Yeah?"

"Danny Boy! Grab your trousers and passport. You've got 45 minutes to check in at Waterloo." Chris sounded altogether too chirpy for this godforsaken hour.