TLC Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?... Why?..." Daniel's brain was resisting all attempts at extradition from the Land of Nod.

"There's been an incident in Paris. Someone took a pot shot at our PM. See you at the station." Chris was gone. If Daniel wanted a fuller explanation, he'd just have to drag his ass down to Waterloo International and beat it out of his photographer. He got up.

Careful not to disturb the sleeping beauties, he sneaks out of the bedroom and into the shower. Being two hours ahead of schedule, there is no hot water. The remains of last night's supply is just enough to take the edge off the cold shower which at least has the virtue of waking him fully. He re-uses a slightly damp towel that smells subtly of girl and is just lathering shaving foam onto his chin when he hears the bedroom door open and close.

"What time is it?" A very sleepy looking Karen leans against the bathroom door jamb for support and squints at him in the too bright light of the bathroom.

"About quarter to six. Did I wake you? I'm sorry."

"You didn't wake me, my bladder did. May I?" She gestures vaguely at the toilet.

"Sure. Be my guest. You don't mind if I carry on shaving do you? I have a train to catch in about half an hour." Daniel turns back to the mirror and reaches for his razor. There are dark pubes on it. He smiles at the memory of where he last saw them and rinses the blades.

"I don't mind. After last night it'd be silly to be shy now, don't you think?" Karen lifts the lid and sits to pee.

"Probably." He tries to concentrate on shaving, only sneaking the briefest peek via the corner of the mirror. Karen's reflection is smiling right at him. He smiles back. The tinkle of water on water works it's usual spell on him and by the time Karen reaches for paper, he is at least 80% erect.

Karen eyes his obvious arousal. "It really does turn you on, doesn't it?"

"What can I tell you? I'm a pervert."

"A very sexy pervert though. It makes a difference." Karen grasps his penis, stroking it to full stature.

"Karen..." Daniel struggles with his willpower. "I really don't have time. That train won't wait." Karen is standing now, drawing his foreskin back and forth over his glans. At his protest, she lets go.

"I'm just teasing you, Silly. Sabine said I could tease you all I wanted. She says its good for you." She's smiling up at him.

"Twice the teasing? Is that the price I have to pay for letting my girlfriend have a girlfriend?"

"It's the price you will pay for having six holes to stick this in." She slaps his hard-on playfully. "Instead the usual limit of two if you're lucky and three if you're very lucky."

"Six? Not five?"

"Six. Now I'm going back to bed. Any message for our girlfriend when she wakes up?"

"Our girlfriend?" Daniel is bemused by the description of Sabine. "Just tell her I love her to bits, all her bits, and I'll call her later." He sweeps Karen up in his arms, kissing her passionately and getting good measure in return. " Give her that too."

"I will. Don't I get one?"

Another equally passionate exchange of saliva seems to satisfy his "birthday present". She sways delightfully as she walks back to the bedroom.

Daniel watches her leave, admiring the view. Six? He's delighted to know that sweet bottom is not just for show and that last night was not a one off.

As fully awake as he's likely to be today, Daniel has the presence of mind to call for a taxi as soon as he gets out of the bathroom. He's dressed except for a tie when the doorbell announces the cabbie's arrival. Oh well, he'll pick a new one up at the station. He stuffs his passport into a jacket pocket and legs it down the stairs, praying to the gods of traffic that London will be quiet at this hour.

"Coffee." Chris is standing by the check-in barrier with a styrofoam cup in each hand and a bulky bag over one shoulder. "You do not look like you had an early night."

"Thanks." Daniel takes the proffered cup, sniffing the wonderful aroma of freshly brewed coffee. "You remembered the sugar, right?"

"Of course I remembered. Let's catch this train. You can tell me why you look so tired on the way to Paris."

They made it through all the bureaucracy with a little under five minutes to spare and found a quiet corner of the departure area to talk in while waiting to board their train.

Chris gave Daniel the low-down on what had happened in Paris and why they were going there instead of someone from the international desk. Apparently, they were all on assignment elsewhere and, given the proximity of London to Paris, the Ed decided to roust Danny and Chris. Danny had slept through the first call, the duty editor, but Chris had been more persistent, ringing repeatedly until he got an answer.

"Y'no Chris, there's a reason they have an international desk. They all speak several languages. Last I heard, the only French either of us knew was on menus."

"So? Paris on expenses and an opportunity to bring back something nice for the girls."

"The girls?" Daniel looks momentarily guilty.

"Sabine and Gail? Our girlfriends?"

Daniel is relieved to hear that "the girls" was not a reference to Karen. "So one evening out and Gail's your girlfriend? Do tell."

"Tonight's her night off. Remember? As it's our second date, a spontaneous gift from my daytrip to Paris will not go amiss. It'd do you no harm to spoil Sabine a bit either."

"I don't need to bribe Sabine to get her into bed. We're in love you know."

"How could I possibly not know? I don't have to bribe Gail either. She's not a tease. Definitely not a tease."

"Meaning you got laid last night."

"Meaning she doesn't lead blokes on then play hard to get."

"So you did get laid last night. What time was it?"

"Yes. I got laid last night. What time was it? What sort of question is that?"

"What time? Before or after midnight?"

"After, I think."

"Good."

"Explain."

"I was paying Gail's wages so she could have the night off but her shift finished at midnight so at least I wasn't paying her to fuck you. I like you mate, but not that much."

"Gee, Thanks!" Chris feigns a hurt look. "At least I got some last night. How come you're so tired?"

It occurs to Daniel that the absolute truth at this point has two virtues. Firstly, Daniel will not believe it and, secondly, there's no hope of Sabine keeping quiet about it so he might as well save himself the hassle of coming up with a creative lie.

"That friend of Sabine's? Karen?"

"Yeah. You said she stayed over because she missed her train home."

"Well, she was my birthday present from Sabine. Quite wore me out." Daniel looks smug.

"Bollocks."

"Girl on girl action, a little ménage-a-trois..."

"I thought you didn't know any French."

"Our train's boarding. Shall we?" Daniel picks up his satchel and the conversation stalls as they find their assigned seats and settle in for the subterranean dash to Europe.

Chris doesn't raise the subject of Daniel's tiredness or his preposterous lie again. Once out of London, the Kent countryside flashing by in the early light, Daniel stands the second round of caffeine and croissants, a full English fry-up being unavailable. Just outside Ashford, Daniel takes a call from his editor, briefing him on what's expected in Paris. The Tunnel cuts conversation short but, having enough to be going on with, Daniel passes the time preparing for the press conference. If the train's on time, they'll make it easily.

As they resurface in France, with rather more daylight, Daniel calls in to finish the abbreviated conversation with the Ed. The story's growing by the hour. A good piece here could mean a front page by-line on the afternoon editions. Time to earn his pay.

By lunchtime, their work is done. The press conference took only half an hour. Chris took off straight after, to get some shots at the scene of the incident including a morbidly excellent one of the assailant's blood on the pavement inside the cordon tape. While Chris was gone, Daniel found a café with a wi-fi hotspot and sat down to write his piece. He was ready to email it to the Ed when Chris found him and passed him the camera's flash memory. Words and pictures were back in London before their coffee was cold. On the principle that there may be more news to report this afternoon, they killed time indulging in retail therapy at the Trocadero. Chris had been right about spoiling Sabine. It was one of his better ideas. He picked out some exquisite lingerie for her and, with Chris distracted elsewhere, bought two of each, not wanting to leave Karen out. During yet another refreshment break, Daniel phoned Sabine as promised.

"Hi Liebchen."

"Guten tag! You were out early this morning."

"Very early. I'm phoning from Paris."

"Paris? Warum?... Why?"

"Pick up the afternoon Standard and you can read all about it. Did you have a good morning?"

"Yah. Karen und I had lots of fun." Her tone makes it clear what fun means.

"I bet."

"Did you tell Chris about your birthday present?"

"What d'you think?"

"I think you are still too shy to tell him." Sabine baits him.

"Actually, Leibchen, I did tell him. He says I tell lies."

"So. You are not shy any more? This is good I think."

"He nailed Gail last night."

"Yah. Gail is easy."

Daniel bursts out laughing. "I'd better not repeat that. It sounds awful."

"This is not the correct way to say it?"

"Oh, it's correct. Just not very polite." He's getting quizzical looks from Chris, who's trying to follow one half of the conversation. "Did you two go shopping at all?"

"Yah. Before Karen caught her train, we bought her ein grosse innenrüttler."

"A big?...Ah! A big vibrator?" Daniel glances at Chris who looks startled, then incredulous.

"Yah. As big as you. She will bring it to show you at the weekend."

"The weekend?"

"Yah. She will come tomorrow night until Sunday. You do not mind that I invite her?"

"No. I don't mind. Is this going to be a regular thing?"

"Yah. Also, I am to ask Ernesto if he needs more staff."

"Karen wants a job?"

"Yah."

"Great!"

"So? You are bored of me and want a new girlfriend?"

"Don't tease about that. I love you. I need you. I don't want to live without you. Phone Karen and tell her never to darken my doorstep again. I won't let her come between us."

"Nein." Sabine is laughing now. "I think it is good when she comes between us."

"I'm trying to be all solemn and sincere here and all you can do is get rude."

"Ich leibe dich." Sabine sounds serious again.

"Ich leibe dich." Daniel always uses the German when he's being really sincere.

"Und it is fun to share Karen. Yah?"

"Yes. But not tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Tonight. Tonight we'll catch up on what I had pencilled in for last night... before you so wonderfully spoiled my plans."

"So. You will come home tonight then?"

"Have to. Chris is pining for Gail and she'd never forgive me if I was in any way responsible for wasting her night off."

"This is true. You will come to Southside. Yah?"

"Sure. Later Leibchen."

"Küsse."

The phone purred as she hung up. Daniel looked over at Chris who seemed about to explode with questions.

"What?"

"Danny Boy. You weren't bullshitting, were you?"

"When?"

"When you said that brunette was your birthday present."

"Yes."

"Yes, you were bullshitting?"

"Yes, I wasn't bullshitting."

"Geez! Mate!" Chris is shaking his head as if to shake his thoughts into some semblance of order. "Why?"

"Why would Sabine let me? Because she's bisexual."

"Sabine?"

"Both of them. Sabine likes to dine in the downstairs restaurant from time to time. She seduced Karen in Manchester where they were roommates and, being fair, reckons if she can have sex with Karen, so can I."

"And you didn't mind your girlfriend playing away when she was away?"

"Like I told her, if she wants to eat pussy, its not like I have one so it's not really cheating on me if she gets that elsewhere."

"Danny Boy, that girl has changed you."

"For the better, I reckon."

"She's created a monster!"

"You're just jealous."

"Too fuckin' right I'm jealous. I only have one girl to fuck."

"If I play that back to Gail, you won't even have that." Daniel nods at the pearlcorder on the table. It's running.

"You wouldn't." Chris looks panic stricken.

"No, I wouldn't do that to a mate. Especially a mate who keeps my sordid little secrets out of the public domain."

"So you won't tell if I don't tell?"

"Precisely." Daniel smiles innocently, as if he hadn't just blackmailed his best mate into silence.

"Deal. But you wound me Mate. How long have we been friends?"

"Long enough for me to know how indiscrete you can be. Where are you taking Gail tonight?" Daniel draws a line under the subject of his special arrangement.

"TGIs."

"Gonna get her tipsy on cocktails huh? It'll be expensive. She's not easy to get drunk."

"I don't need to get her drunk, just nicely lubricated."

"You're a class act Mate. A class act." The ironic tone is not wasted on Chris.

"Fuck off!"

Daniel's phone picked this moment to interrupt. They had more work to do. It was 6PM when they finally left Paris. By prearrangement, Gail met Chris at Waterloo. Daniel volunteered to take the camera bag as he had about three hours to kill before Sabine finished work, so was heading to his office to tidy up some loose ends. It was all quiet in the newsroom so he stashed Chris' kit in his desk drawer and soon found himself back in Covent Garden. Sabine looked radiant behind the bar and greeted him with a deep and unhurried kiss and an ice cold Heineken.

"You are hungry. Yah?"

"I think I could force down a club sandwich and fries and perhaps some of those zucchini dippers."

"Ok. You must keep your strength for later." She jots down his order and passes it through to the kitchen. "What did you buy in Paris?" She leans over the bar to gesture down at the Trocadero carrier bag.

"A present for you. But you should save it for tomorrow night because it's for Karen too."

"A double ended godemiché?" Her eyes twinkle.

"Godemiché?" Daniel reviews his German vocabulary and draws a blank.

"It is like a penis made of plastic."

"A dildo. You have a one track mind. It's lingerie, but you must wait until tomorrow and open it together. Ok?"

"Yah. I will wait."

"Leibchen. Trust me. You won't need underwear before tomorrow night."

"You have a one track mind." She mimics his previous admonition.

"Guilty as charged. I love you and when I get you home, I'm gonna prove it to you until you can't walk."

"Yah." Sabine's eyes add a hell of a lot of consent to that single syllable.

*

Author's Note

Well, what a long strange trip it's been. When I first created the character of Daniel, I wanted to take him on a journey of self-realization that would peel away the taboos and mores our society pays lip service to but rarely adheres to in private. Daniel's transformation is complete and therefore so is his story. I hope, if you've struggled this far, that you've enjoyed reading it. My gratitude to Sabine H_____, whose tenderness taught me so much so many years ago and inspired much of this story.