TLC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finished the usual offices, flushed and stepped into the shower enclosure, hands held high as he surrendered to the stinging jets of the power shower. He stood for a couple of minutes simply enjoying the pressure of the hot jets on his skin and letting his mind wander back to Sabine, resplendent in his pink shirt. Here, in the privacy of the steam filled shower he didn't care that his daydreams woke the one eyed snake. Letting the water cascade over his erection felt really good. Usually, he'd have taken this opportunity for a leisurely hand job. He didn't think there was anything wrong with masturbation as long as you never admitted it to anyone and didn't get caught in the act. Today, that wasn't an option – no hands - but the water was the next best thing.

His reverie was interrupted by a minor heart attack as Sabine returned to the bathroom. The condensation on the glass provided an effective enough curtain but the shock was enough to kill his fantasy stone dead. Over the noise of the shower he heard a tinkling of water on water. She was peeing while he was in the room! Just the sound of it had his erection twitching. He'd seen a couple of scenes like that in those German films and now, although he couldn't see a thing, his minds eye formed a picture of Sabine on the loo as he listened to the splashing of her water into the bowl. He just knew that when his hands recovered, this moment would be replayed over and over again in his wanking fantasies.

His heart nearly stopped a second time when, moments after the sound of flushing, Sabine stepped into the shower enclosure behind him. "It is time for soap. Yah?"

"Sabine!" His voice is quite shrill. "What are you doing?"

"You cannot shower without soap and you cannot shower with soap so I will wash you."

"I don't think y-"

"I understand. You are shy. But you are my boyfriend now so it is good. Also, nurses bathe their patients. Yah?"

He has no answer to that. She's right on both counts. He may have been bullied into asking her but he had asked and she'd said yes – Well, actually she'd said Yah, but it amounted to the same thing – so it may have been only for fifteen minutes but she is his girlfriend. He just thanks the lord that he had his back to her and prays that his cock will take the hint and go back to sleep before he has to turn around. fifteen minutes is too soon into a relationship to be naked at all, let alone rampant.

Sabine hasn't waited for a reply. She's simply got on with washing him, squeezing a handful of shower gel from the dispenser and starting to work up a lather on his back and shoulders, concentrating on his armpits a moment then working her way down to the small of his back and, to his shock and surprise, to his buttocks. She works a soapy hand over each cheek very thoroughly then carries on down the backs of his legs, working with both hands at once, first on his left leg, then his right.

The mental picture of her squatting behind him in a soaked pink shirt, clinging to her pert breasts and other assorted and equally enticing curves, washing his thighs, keeps him fully aroused in spite of his attempts to think about Siberian winters, et cetera. She stands up again. "Turn around please."

He's literally petrified at the prospect and can't move. Sabine's hands apply gentle but insistent pressure on his waist and eventually he shuffles around to face her, his blushes burning crimson on his face and halfway down his chest. His eyes widen as he realizes she's naked too. He'd rather expected the wet shirt but, no, Sabine is far too practical for that. In hindsight, he should have known she'd be naked.

At least she doesn't appear to mind, or even notice, his rigid cock. He closes his eyes, not wanting to ogle the naked girl who's bathing him. Actually, that's not true. He desperately wants to ogle her but he can't bring himself to look.

Sabine stretches up on tiptoes to shampoo his hair. He's acutely aware of just how close her naked body is to his. Her breasts must be only an inch or two away from his chest. Very pretty they'd looked too. Ok, so he may not have ogled her but Daniel had certainly seen all she had to offer in that brief moment before he'd shut his eyes. The recollection didn't exactly help with his erection.

Sabine manoeuvres him by pressure on his shoulders until his head is directly under the spray and rinses off the shampoo. As she swaps shampoo for shower gel and sets to work lathering his chest, she says "You can open your eyes now. The soap is gone."

"Tha-that's ok." He keeps them resolutely shut.

Sabine smiles to herself. Daniel is so shy, even when in the shower with a naked girl. Well this will change. Her soapy hands work their way inexorably down over his abdomen.

Daniel wondered when she'll stop, then starts praying that she'll stop then flinches when she doesn't stop.

One soapy hand slides the length of his cock then cups his balls and swirls around then a couple of times before sliding back up his shaft, gripping gently and drawing his foreskin back as the other soapy hand cups his helmet, soaping it thoroughly. It's over in about three seconds: too quick for Daniel to really react to. As the spray replaces the hands, washing off the soap, he stands stunned by what Sabine has just done. Now his eyes are open. Nobody but him has ever washed his penis before but Sabine has accomplished this intimacy without batting an eyelid. She gave the task no more or less attention than washing his face.

"So? Now you are awake. Yah?" she looks into his wide open eyes. Her own eyes twinkle with mischief as she reaches past him to turn off the shower. Her breast lightly bumps his ribs as she stoops under his still raised arms. He can say nothing.

Sabine got out of the shower. Daniel followed, dumbly and stood passively, trying not to flinch as she dried him, all of him, with a large towel.

"Sit. I will shave you." She indicated the edge of the bath, smiling. Her smile was quite disarming. He found himself almost believing this was a normal situation – being perched naked and erect on the edge of the bath while a nude woman shaved him. She did a first class job too. No nicks or cuts. He was getting used to being naked around her. He was doing his best not to be obvious about it but, every time she turned to rinse the razor, his eyes gorged themselves on her: The neatly trimmed golden down that graced her pussy; the crinkled pink circles of her areolae; the dimple in her abdomen that was her navel; The tiny triangle of daylight at the tops of her thighs; Her thighs! He'd always been a leg man.

There was a towel on his lap but it did little to hide how aroused he still was. Finishing shaving him, Sabine offered Daniel his toothbrush, then a glass of water to rinse his mouth with. This last action required him to stand up. The towel fell to the floor and he was once again flushed with embarrassment. As Sabine dabbed the last trace of toothpaste from the corner of his mouth, the phone rang.

"That'll be Chris." Daniel hurried to answer the phone. Being a speakerphone, this was one thing he could do unassisted. "Hello?…Hi Chris…Yes, I'm up…Just getting dressed…Half an hour?…Fine, I guess…See you then…Bye."

He could hear the shower going again as Sabine got on with her own ablutions so he went in search of some clothes. Five minutes later he was still struggling with a pair of boxer shorts when Sabine, wearing a turban and towel, came to his aid.

"It was Chris. Yah?"

"Yes. He's picking me up in about twenty minutes. Sorry, can you…?" he gestures toward the underpants entangled around his feet.

Sabine kneels and untwists his underwear, raising them to his knees. "Stand." He stands bringing his now flaccid penis perilously close to her face. If he'd still been hard, he'd have had her eye out. She pulls his shorts up, twanging the waistband into place and he's decent once again.

By the time Chris rang the doorbell, Sabine has Daniel smartly tricked out in his navy blue suit and the pink shirt she'd been wearing earlier, since he has no other shirts ironed. He fancies there was a subtle scent of her still lingering on it and remembered images of Sabine wearing it are certainly diverting. He gives her the spare keys and makes sure she remembers the alarm code then she practically chases him out of his own flat.

"You must not keep your Editor waiting. Go." She kisses him warmly. "I will see you later at Southside. Yah?"

"Yes. Probably about dinnertime. Are you sure you-"

"Go! Chris is waiting." But her arms are still around his neck and they kiss goodbye again before she lets him go. "I will remember the alarm and I will see you later and everything is good." She smiles and pushes him gently into retreating out the door. Then she closes it and he sets off down the stairs to Chris and the waiting cab.

The door closed and Sabine leant against it, humming to herself and smiling like the Cheshire cat. She was very attracted to Daniel and had waited ages for him to make a move. He'd been obviously interested but too shy. She'd just made up her mind to make the move for him when all this had happened. So now he was completely at her mercy and by tomorrow, if she had her way, he would not be shy with her any more. She'd seen how excited she made him. By tonight he would be begging her to… But that was later. Now, she had to get dressed and go and collect some more clothes from her digs.

Chapter 3 – Frustration finally overcomes shyness

Chris was surprised to see Daniel all dressed up. It was a rare sight at the best of times. "Hail to the conquering hero!" He called out, over-loudly.

"Asshole." Daniel replied, curtly.

"Can I quote you on that?"

"No. Let's just get this thing done and dusted. Ok? So I can get back to my life of well deserved obscurity."

"Sure Mate. The Ed just wants a couple of stills of you and the copper you saved. Oh, and a few column inches 'in your own words'. Don't worry, I wrote it last night and played it down as much as poss. Nobody'll be trying to pin a medal on you."

"So there's no royal deaths or political scandals breaking that people would rather read about? Too bad."

"Anyway Mate. What's with the whistle?"

"After you left yesterday, Sabine volunteered herself as my nursemaid."

"So she's up there now?"

"Yes but-"

"Well it's about time you asked her for a little more than just another Heineken. I thought you two would never get together."

"It's not like that. She's just helping me out." Daniel had no intention of telling Chris, or anyone else, how far beyond 'just helping out' things had gone.

"Yeah? Well Sabine is hot for you if you know it or not. Seize the day, my friend. Seize the day."

The day turned out to be even more of an ordeal than Daniel had been prepared for. First the standing ovation as he arrived at work, then the trite piece Chris had ghosted for him, the hospital visit to meet the burnt policeman who, to his credit, seemed as embarrassed by the meeting as Daniel was, then the final indignity of being condescended to by the editor and the owner of the paper and having to bear it all while wearing his best shit-eating grin. All in all, a bad day. It didn't help that he'd forgotten his painkillers either. By the time he got done with schmoozing and headed for Covent Garden, his hands were throbbing.

Daniel may have had no intention of talking to anyone about this morning's events: Sabine obviously had no such compunctions. She'd noticed that he left his meds behind and brought them to work with her so, in order, his evening started with a kiss that let everyone know Sabine and Daniel were an item, just in case she'd neglected to tell someone, followed quickly by two painkillers and a tall OJ with a straw, succeeded by the sudden realization that waitresses and barmaids were looking at him and smiling in that knowing fashion of girls privy to the latest gossip. The attention started to make him blush. What had she told them? His blushes only made things worse. Some of them sniggered and one even drew it to the attention of Sabine at the other end of the bar. As soon as she was free, she came over and led him to the staff table at the back. Here at least there was a modicum of privacy.

"What is wrong?" She is just a little concerned at his reaction.

"Everyone's staring. What did you say to them?" Daniel hisses, embarrassed, frustrated and getting angry.

"I said that you had asked me to be your girlfriend and that you are very shy and it is very sweet." She smiles and her eyes twinkle as she speaks. He can't doubt her sincerity.

"If that's all you said, why are they laughing at me?"

"Because Catherine joked that you were just too shy and I would eat you alive but Ernesto said Daniel survived being thrown in the lion's den."

"I am too shy for you. Perhaps this is not-"

"Shhh." She reaches out and places her fingers over his lips to silence him, moving around the table to kneel beside him, eyes wide and solemn, well aware what he was about to say. She kisses him, deeply, passionately. "I like that you are shy and I like that you are brave. This morning you were embarrassed but you do not need to be. If girls laugh at you, it is not because of this morning." She embraces him, pressing her cheek to his chest and hugging him tight.

Sabine doesn't have the English to explain more clearly but what she saw this morning – Well, it wasn't something any girl would laugh at. She has big plans for Daniel's heroically proportioned schniedel, but not until he begs.

"I was horribly embarrassed this morning. I couldn't even think of a way to apologize for that but you looked so cute in my shirt, then without it…well I guess I don't need to apologize since its your fault anyway."

She squeezes him once more and lets go to make eye contact. "My fault?" her smile lights up his world. Daniel is obviously getting his sense of humour back.

"Your fault, geile tussi. Please. Sit down. People here don't need any more encouragement to stare."

She sits, beaming at his bad attempt at German. "So die beule is my fault. Good."

"Die Beule?"

"Sorry. I do not know in English. It is so – " She makes a gesture with her finger, raising it from downward pointing to horizontal, to upwardly curving.

"Erection. The word in English is erection." Just saying it, he can feel his blushes returning.

"So? It is good that not all of you is shy. Do you want to eat?" She changes the subject back to more practical matters.

"Absolutely, but no pasta. I don't want to have to have this suit dry cleaned."

"Soup?" She asks mischievously.

"Steak and French fries."

Sabine ordered for the two of them and told Ernesto she needed the rest of the night off. He was fine with that. It was quiet. They ended up sharing his steak and her chilli and even succeeded in keeping it off his jacket, though his tie may never be the same. After dinner she told Daniel she had the evening off and she expected to be taken to the movies. The film of the moment was Man On Fire but that was a little close to home and, anyway, it wasn't exactly a date movie. Eventually, they settled on Amelie at the Swiss Centre. Sabine spoke some French too so reading English subtitles wasn't such a chore. It was just before midnight when they got home.

"Kaffe?"

"No. Thank you. If I have coffee this late, I'll never get to sleep."

"It is too early to sleep." Sabine peels off his jacket, removes his tie and unfastens his top button. "Sit please."

Sabine removes his shoes, disappearing to put his clothes away. He notices how all the debris of his daily life has gone from the floor. The floor – he can see it clearly for the first time in how long? Sabine has had a busy morning.

"You didn't tell me you'd thrown all my stuff out!" he calls from the living room. "Thank you. The place looks great."

"Shall we see another film? You have a lot of DVDs." Sabine returns, having changed out of her uniform and into an oversize T-shirt that almost reaches her knees. Daniel watches her legs as she walks over to the bookcase full of movies.

"Sure. There's even a couple of German films on the bottom shelf, if you prefer." He's a big fan of European cinema. He decides he's also a big fan of anything that makes Sabine bend over to reach the bottom shelf. Those legs…!

"So Far away, so near: In weiter ferne, so nah! You like Wim Wenders?"

"Yes. Wings of Desire is somewhere there too." The longer she spends looking, the longer he can spend looking.

"Nein. This will do." She pops the disc into the DVD player, straightens up and keeps straightening up, stretching her arms high and rising on her toes, head back and T-shirt riding up so high she's flashing her thong. White cotton, Daniel notices. He gets caught noticing and starts to blush but Sabine practically bounces across to the sofa and snuggles up beside him, kisses him and hits play on the remote.

She notices something too. She notices that his trousers look a bit tighter. He's getting aroused again but he is not ready to beg yet. Yet! The night is young.

About an hour later, Sabine stopped the film. Daniel was fast asleep. She watched him for a minute or two, thinking how cute he was. Poor Darling, he hardly deserved to be tormented so, but that was exactly what she intended to do: tease and torment him until he begged. Much as she wanted him, even more so since seeing how big he was, the opportunity was too good to pass up. Daniel was completely at her mercy, with no way to deal with the sexual tension she was gleefully winding up. She admitted it was having an effect on her too – exhibitionist that she was – but her arousal was less conspicuous and she still had the use of her fingers if it got too much.

While she was thinking and watching Daniel sleep, her fingers had found their way to his crotch, rather than her own. She stroked his cock through his trousers, feeling it swell and firm up under her touch. She got him fully aroused and gently shook him awake.

"Time to go to bed." She whispers in his ear then stands, drawing him to his feet

Daniel stirs himself lazily into action, following her to his room where she turns, standing close enough to unbuckle his belt and let his trousers down. He suddenly realizes he's standing proud again and baggy shorts do nothing to hide the fact. His glans is peeking out of the left leg of his shorts, glowing like the baleful eye of the god of shame. Predictably, he blushes. Sabine kneels and taps first one foot then the other, which he lifts in turn to allow his trousers to be removed from round his ankles. His socks go the same way then Sabine, rising to her feet again and, still seemingly unaware of his exposure and discomposure, unbuttons his shirt.

Finally he sits on the bed, swings his feet up on cue and is covered by the duvet. She had left his shorts on and, for that, he's grateful, though he's still crimson faced.

He loses the power of speech too, when Sabine walks round the bed and climbs in the other side.

"Wh-wh-" he tries to stammer out a query.

"Shhh." She snuggles up to his arm, making him acutely aware that those are her breasts pressed against him. "It is late and it is time for sleep." She reaches over him for the lamp switch, crushing her breasts against his chest in the process. The light clicks out and Sabine snuggles back down beside him, giving every impression of simply going to sleep.

"Bu-But-" surely his face is glowing enough to light the room. It certainly feels hot. His cock twitches at every contact of her body against his.

"What is wrong?" She props herself up on an elbow. Even in the gloom he can see her indignant expression. "You are my boyfriend. Yah? In England, I cannot sleep with my boyfriend?"

"No. I mean Yes. Oh God! I don't know what I mean. I just… it's…"