TLC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The film started with two lingerie clad blondes kissing on a large bed. They looked enough alike to be sisters. Daniel recognised Sabine. The other girl was called Kelli. They stripped each other, hands roaming everywhere. Pretty standard stuff to start with. The camera appeared to be on a tripod so there were no close-ups. Daniel glanced at Sabine – she had a hand between her legs. On screen, she had a hand between another girl's legs. He wished he had a hand too.

Kelli sucked on Sabine's breasts, drawing her nipples out until they sprang back like elastic. Sabine gasped with pleasure. On the sofa, Sabine tweaked the same nipple between thumb and forefinger, gasping too. Daniel was torn between the live floorshow next to him and the lezzie porn on the screen. His cock throbbed.

He watched the girls licking each other's juices off their fingers. Sabine's fingers, moist and musky, found their way into his mouth. He sucked on them greedily.

Sabine squatted and Kelli's wide open mouth was soon overflowing with pee. The golden shower over, she started licking Sabine, not just her pussy but her ass. Watching Kelli's tongue working at her rosebud, Sabine pulled her knees up and apart and caressed it with her slick fingertip. Daniel slid off the sofa and rolled to thrust his face into Sabine's crotch, desperate for her ass hole, however he could get it. She held her legs up and watched Kelli rim her while Daniel did the same.

"Not yet." Sabine pushed him away gently. Time was running short and she needed some lubricant. On screen she was slipping two fingers into Kelli's ass. She squeezed some lube onto her fingers and worked it into her own hole. One finger, then two, then three worked their way past the tight ring of her anus. It felt really good - but Daniel's cock would feel better. Midnight was so near. She moved to position herself on all fours, between Daniel and the TV, her ass presented as her gift to him.

On the screen, Sabine was on all fours, her face buried between Kelli's thighs, her bottom on full view. On the floor of the living room, Daniel was shuffling on his knees to get close behind her. She reached back, grasping his erection and guiding it toward its goal. The clock on the VCR flickered from 11:59 to 12:00 as she felt his helmet pressing urgently at her ass. She relaxed and thrust her hips back to meet it. After a momentary surge of painful pressure, his glans popped past her sphincter.

Daniel was in heaven. He eased forward, forcing his length all the way in. Balls deep in Sabine's ass, he watched as Kelli fucked her with both ends of a double dildo. He started stroking in and out, trying to establish a rhythm despite being unable to hold on to her. It was not an easy thing without the use of his hands.

The girls swapped places. Kelli got fucked with a couple of gold vibrators. Daniel managed to get dislodged. Sabine took charge, urged him to roll over on his back and straddled him, sinking back down on his cock. She set a brisker pace than he'd managed, bobbing up and down with increasing vigour.

Kelli still had one vibrator up her ass but the other had gone. Instead she held her lips peeled wide apart, pissing in a long golden arc that Sabine lapped at like a drinking fountain.

Impaled on his cock, Sabine leant back and started rubbing her pussy, slapping it occasionally and slipping three fingers into her dripping wet hole, building toward her orgasm. She hadn't been stretched like this for a long time and could hardly believe how good Daniel's cock felt, buried in her bowels. As he emptied his balls into her, she came, crying out in shear ecstasy, pussy juice streaming from one tight hole, semen, squeezing out past his cock sheathed in the other.

Kelli and Sabine lay spread-eagled on the bed, fingering each other to mutual orgasms.

Daniel felt he must be dying. He'd never come so hard. Every nerve in his body jangled. Every muscle tensed. Every sense was overloaded: The feel of her burning body wrapped around his; the smell of sex hanging like incense in the air; the sight of her fucking him, fucking Kelli; the sighs and cries and guttural sounds of their orgasms; the lingering taste of her juices on his lips. He blacked out.

When he came to, a few seconds later, Sabine was lying beside him, looking equally exhausted but beatifically pleased with herself. They kissed and she shared her cum drenched fingers with him. Sabine and Kelli touched and tasted, touched and tasted, catching their breath.

"It is good. Yah?"

"The camerawork could bear a little improvement. Some close-ups and –" The rest of the sentence and the wind were knocked out of him as Sabine bounced up and straddled his chest at speed, pinning his arms down with hers. She slid down his torso until her buttocks rested against his still firm cock

"Not the film! Mein arsch. My ass. It is good. Yah?" She didn't let him answer, grinding her mouth onto his instead. Eventually, she let him speak.

"Yes, it's good. Your ass is wonderful and you are wonderful. Let me taste you again."

"Eine moment." Sabine slid his soiled condom off and skipped to the bathroom to dispose of it. While she was there, she cleaned off the rest of the lubricant too. It did not taste good and she wanted Daniel to taste only her tonight.

Daniel lay prone on the living room floor with his arms raised above his head in a posture of surrender. At last he'd lost his anal cherry. And he'd lost it to the sexiest girl he'd ever had, by a long way. And the film! Fucking awesome!

Sabine came back with the wet wipes. She and Kelli were sucking on either end of the double dildo.

"You are thinking of Kelli. Yah?" She looked at his cock. It had softened only slightly after he came and now it was standing tall and proud again, ready for anything. He glanced at it too, proud of his stamina and stature. It was sticky with his come though. He kind of expected her to wipe it for him.

"Not Kelli. You. This is just for you." He nodded at his erection. The movement caused it to wave about comically.

"So? You prefer me to her? But she is a porn star. I think men prefer her."

"I don't. She is only a picture on the TV. You are real…and much sexier." He threw in a basic compliment for good measure.

"I think we do not need these." She looked thoughtfully at the wet wipes then put them down, knelt over Daniel's face and proceeded to lick his cock clean, which it soon was. She didn't stop. Daniel's tongue had homed straight in on her rosebud but he'd worked his way along to her coral clit. "Yah! Das ist sehr gut!" she sighed, "but now you will fuck me. Yah?" Kelli was strapping on a dildo harness.

"It'll be my pleasure. Where?"

"On the balcony." She got up and opened the doors, letting in the sounds of the city and the warm night air.

"That wasn't what I meant… Oh, what the hell! Got another rubber?"

"Yah." She skinned him up and dragged him to his feet. Kelli had Sabine on all fours, eager for the slick black dildo.

Sabine bent over the balcony rail, reaching back to guide Daniel's cock into her fotze.

"Fich mich. Fuck me! Hard!" Sabine urged Daniel on.

Here at last was a position he could take charge in without his hands. He thrust his hips, driving his cock into her for all he was worth, spurred on by the sounds of Kelli's strap-on ravaging Sabine's pussy.

Sabine gasped and squealed at each stroke of his cock and the occasional impact of his heavy balls against her clit. She begged him to fuck her harder and harder as she neared climax.

Daniel grunted with the effort but managed one last brief burst of speed that pushed Sabine into an earth shattering orgasm accompanied by a neighbourhood waking scream of pure delight. This! This was what she wanted!

Sabine whimpered and sobbed, overcome with the sensations as she came back down to earth with Daniel's huge hard-on still pounding at her tender, sated fotze.

A few final strokes and he came too, sighing as his semen boiled through his cock and erupted in three great spurts deep inside her.

Daniel and Sabine could barely stand. They held on to each other for support all the way back to the sofa, collapsing onto its cushions, quite literally shagged out. Kelli got off the bed and turned off the camera.