TLC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its time for sleeping." She kisses him and settles down again, her arm draped across his chest possessively.

"Er…Goodnight. Sweet dreams." He tries to at least act like this is normal. Eventually, he dozes off.

Sabine felt frustrated. Since washing him that morning, she'd been eager to get better acquainted with Daniel's penis. She'd been sure that climbing into his bed would prompt him to make a move on her. If he'd made any kind of move in her direction, she'd have been impaled upon him by now. Yes, it was very frustrating. Sure, she could have just jumped him anytime but she wanted him to make the first move. She had a backup plan though. She got carefully out of bed and went for a shower. It was a very warm night and the air in the flat felt stuffy.

Daniel awoke alone. He was just wondering where Sabine had gone when he heard the bathroom door. When she didn't come back to bed, guilt started to play on his mind. Had he offended her? God, he hoped not. He wanted her in his bed more than anything, but somehow the desire and the reality were different. In his imagination, he'd have swept her into his embrace and fucked her for all he was worth. When it came down to it he stammered, blushed and did nothing. He'd not been so reticent in the past, but those other girls had not been as forward as Sabine. Hell! Nobody was as forward as Sabine. She intimidated him. Not just by her pushiness either: She was a damn sight better looking than any of his previous girlfriends. He wanted her more than he'd wanted his ex's so he was physically shyer with her.

After a decent interval, he got up to go and look for her. There was a refreshing breeze blowing through the flat. Sabine was on the balcony naked. She leant on the rail looking out over the rooftops of Soho. He watched her silently, admiring the curves of her bottom and her long, very lovely legs. Needless to say, he was hard again. If he didn't get some relief soon, his balls would probably explode. Speaking of relief, what was she doing? As his sight grew accustomed to the gloom, he noticed only one arm rested on the balcony rail. The other hand appeared to be between her legs. She couldn't be… Yes, she was. He stood stock still, watching her masturbate. His cock strained against his shorts and a damp spot formed around his glans. God! He might be able to come just watching this. Sabine turned around.

Sabine didn't bother to dry herself after her shower. She went onto the balcony instead to let the breeze dry her naturally. It would cool her down. She'd made enough noise to be pretty sure Daniel was awake. Now she would just wait.

When she heard him getting up, she reached down to stroke her labia, smooth and bare where, half an hour ago had been blonde curls. She knew by now he must be watching, getting harder and harder: finding it harder and harder to resist her. She caressed herself a little while longer, just until her fingers were moist, then she turned around.

Daniel stepped back and plonked down on the sofa, hoping his erection would be a little less conspicuous. This also put his eye line at the same level as Sabine's hips, which swayed as she walked back in and folded herself into the chair opposite him. She'd shaved her pussy! He realized he'd been staring at it as she crossed the room.

"I am sorry I woke you." She smiles. Just a little more and he will be begging for her.

"'S ok. I…" He can't think straight. If she left now and he never saw her again, he'd still have enough material for a thousand wanking fantasies but right now, with no hands, he's in Purgatory. She's so clearly up for it but all she does is tease him. "I … I was hot too. It's cooler in here."

"You are too hot? But you are still dressed." She looks pointedly at his boxer shorts, stretched taut over his erection. Casually, she reaches between her folded legs and touches herself again. She can smell her own musk and wants to make sure Daniel smells her arousal too. She sees his pants twitch and smiles. This has to be it.

"Please Sabine!" He is shrill and red-faced "Stop teasing me!"

That sounds pretty much like begging. Near enough anyway. She unfolds herself from the chair, stands, walks slowly over to her transfixed boyfriend, pausing with her fotze close enough to his face that he can see the moisture on her lips and, looking down at him, says "I am not teasing."

"Please…" He whispers, his breath reaching her skin like a warm breeze.

She kneels, reaching for his waistband and freeing his cock. She knows he won't last long, even as she grasps the hot, hard shaft, cupping his balls in her other hand and tracing a line of fire across his perineum with a fingernail. He probably won't last long enough to get a condom on so that can wait. Sabine dips her head, her hair tickling his thighs as her lips part and engulf his helmet. Her tongue swirls around it and her hands cares everything her tongue can't reach. It takes about thirty seconds of this before Daniel's hips tense and he empties himself into her mouth. It doesn't come as a surprise and it doesn't go to waste. Sabine swallows again and again as progressively smaller spurts of semen shoot into her mouth. She keeps working his cock with her tongue until he starts to soften. Finally releasing him, She looks up at his face, flushed for a completely different reason this time.

"Now you are not so shy I think."

"No. And thank you…I think we should go back to bed now."

"So? Now I am welcome in your bed?"

"Yes. Yes! You are welcome in my bed. C'mon. Help me up." He is laughing. It's amazing how quickly a blowjob has boosted his self-confidence.

Sabine gets to her feet and tries to help Daniel to his but his legs are still shaky after his long overdue orgasm and he collapses back on the sofa. Sabine doesn't mind: The sofa will do just fine. She straddles his lap, with her arms around his neck and kisses him, pressing her crinkled nipples against his chest and slowly gyrating her ass on his thighs until at last she feels his cock start to swell under her. When it is fully hard, pressing against her moist lips and right along between her buttocks, she leaps up and runs from the room, returning in moments with a packet of condoms.

Daniel's cock twitches in her hands as she rolls a sheath over his glans and smoothes it down his shaft. Sabine springs back onto his lap, reaching between her legs to guide him into her and sinking down to take him fully into her body in a single stroke. She sighs contentedly. This is what she's needed all day: To feel this hard flesh filling her fotze. She rises up and slams back down, squealing in delight as the head of Daniel's cock reaches her cervix. He'd looked pretty well endowed in the shower but, inside her, he feels really big. She can get off squeezing her own finger but, Gott in Himmel, it felt good to be stretched. She rides him really hard, he tries to keep up but gives in and lets her do all the work instead. She doesn't care, just as long as he lasts the distance. After a few minutes, she reaches for her clitoris, giving it a frenzied rubbing as her orgasm builds. Sabine throws back her head and screams as it hits her: Wave after wave of pleasure crashing against her.

Daniel watched her roll the condom onto his penis. The blowjob had been wonderful but over too quickly. Now all he wanted in the world was to be buried between Sabine's oh-so-lovely thighs. Despite that, she moved so precipitously that that first sweet plunge into her pussy took him by surprise. One moment she was bending over, shrink wrapping his cock, the next she was sat on his balls sighing with pleasure.

God! She was hot. Now he knew how a poker must feel when its rammed into hot coals. She started to post, rising up his length until her stretched labia circled the base of his glans, then slamming back down until his balls hit her ass. He tried to buck his hips to match her frenetic rhythm but just succeeded in slowing her down. He gave up trying to set the pace and simply lay there, marvelling at the force with which she fucked herself. He'd never have dared to fuck any woman that violently. If he'd been doing this, instead of her, it'd probably be thought of as rape. She was squealing and screaming but, if it hurt, she didn't slow down any. The heat was building around his cock as he stoked the furnace. He wasn't going to last much longer at this rate. Gritting his teeth, he resisted the urgency he felt in his balls.

Sabine leant back, giving him a better view of their joined genitals, reaching down to rub her clit with a couple of fingers. Again, she was not gentle with herself, squeezing and thrashing at that tiny, sensitive nub until her orgasm hit, full force. She tensed as though someone had put a lash across her back, her head went back and a long guttural wail issued from her lips. Her spasming vaginal muscles gripped Daniel's cock even harder and he let go of his rapidly fraying self-control, tensing as his second orgasm exploded from his balls.

Sabine slumped forward. He wrapped his arms around her - as best he could with those damned bandages on - and luxuriated in the scent of her hair, mingled with sweat and the musk of sexual congress. He penis went limp and eventually slipped out of her pussy. Her ragged breathing slowly returned to normal and she hugged him back, mumbling something incomprehensible in German.

"Is it time for bed now?" Daniel asked when he felt his legs might finally support him again.

"Yah. Now it is time to sleep." She clambered off his lap. "But first, I must wash you. Bitte." She headed for the bathroom, gesturing for him to follow.

She ran some warm water into the basin and gently washed his penis with a wet flannel. The little guy stirred as she handled it but, after two orgasms in half an hour, it wasn't to be woken. She dried him off and bestowed the lightest of kisses on Daniel's foreskin covered glans before relinquishing her hold on him.

Before she cleaned herself up, she sat on the loo and emptied her bladder. Daniel was caught off guard. If she'd warned him, he'd have left the room. He stood and watched, not having any knowledge of the correct protocol in this situation. He tried to keep eye contact but found he just had to glance down and see what he could see, which turned out to be practically nothing. Still, his cock stirred at the kinkiness of it all.

Sabine sees this sign of life. "So?" she raises her eyebrows. Filing the datum away for another time.

"You shaved." He tries to cover up his excitement at seeing her peeing.

"Yah. When I cleaned up, I found some magazines. You like girls with no hair. Yah? So I shave my hair off for you."

At her mention of the magazines, he's all set to get very embarrassed again, but she doesn't sound offended by his porn collection. Clearly, she looked through it, to make the assumption she has made. "Err…Thank you. It's beautiful."

"Yah?" She beams. Finishing wiping herself, she flushes the lavatory and quickly washes her hands. He watches her avidly, especially when she's at the basin and he can gaze at her bottom. She glances back, sees where his attention lies and wiggles her hips. "Tomorrow."

He has no idea what she means by that but it's so late and he's so tired, it doesn't bother him. Sleep is what he needs.

Chapter 4 – Sabine makes a promise

Sabine woke feeling smugly satisfied. The sweet, shy man she was curled up against was finally her lover. His expression when she took him into her mouth – He was so cute! Big too! This she liked very much. There was nothing for her like being taken hard and fast, to feel her fotze stretched and pummelled by a big cock used forcefully. A couple of men in her past had thought this meant they could slap her around a bit too. This she was not so keen on. She liked to fuck like animals, not like rapist and victim. She knew Daniel would never be like that. With a little encouragement, he would fuck her the way she really wanted but he was too timid to ever push the boundaries she set. She needed the bathroom then she would start on Daniel's 'encouragement'.

After a brief trip to the bathroom, she dug out the porn she'd tidied up yesterday – She'd put it in a drawer full of similar magazines but these were obviously Daniel's current favourites – and snuck back into bed beside her still sleeping lover. She leafed through the glossy pages until found the exact photoset she was looking for. Yesterday, she'd found this magazine open on these photos. Clearly, Daniel had liked this girl. She put it down on the floor, still open and flicked back the duvet to look at their naked bodies, lying side by side.

Daniel was obviously enjoying whatever he was dreaming about because his cock was engorged, stretching up his abdomen to his navel. Well, Sabine knew one way to wake him up. She repositioned herself lower down the bed and gently took Daniel's cock in her mouth. She worked her tongue gently around and around his helmet while her teeth applied the gentlest of pressure just behind the head, just enough to make sure he didn't pop out if he awoke suddenly. After a few minutes of this, she tasted the saline tang of seminal fluid on the tip of his cock as Daniel, still sound asleep, approached his orgasm.

"What the –" Daniel woke with a start in mid-orgasm, just as a second spurt of semen shot to the back of Sabine's mouth. For a moment, everything was a blank. It took a while for his brain to come into focus. His heart was racing, his cock was twitching as it died in Sabine's mouth and he was fighting for breath. As his post-orgasmic fugue settled on him, he pieced together what was going on. Sabine still held his softening cock in her mouth, licking the last traces of semen from his glans as they trickled out, each touch of her tongue like a little seismic shock through his nervous system. Only when he was almost completely flaccid did Sabine release him and move back up to pillow height, though her hand remained cupped around his limp penis.

"It is better than an alarm clock. Yah?" She locks her lips onto his. He can taste himself on her tongue but he's tasted his own semen many times. He likes it. When he wanks, he often comes in his hand and swallows it down like an oyster. It's a habit he developed as a boy to ensure he didn't leave any traces of masturbation – Kleenex for instance – for his mother to find.

"Much better, thanks. Do you have a snooze button?"

"Snooze?" She looks puzzled. She looks very cute when she is puzzled.

"On the alarm clock. A button you press so you can sleep ten minutes more then the alarm goes off again."

"This," She indicates what 'this' is by giving his limp penis a squeeze. "will be ready in ten minutes for another – in German it is jemandem einen blasen – I do not know the English. With my mouth?"

"Blow job, or giving head. Or the Latin word is fellatio."

"This, will be ready in ten minutes for another blowjob?"

"There is a way to find out. Just keep doing what you're doing." Her hand feels good. Not as good as her mouth felt and definitely not in the same league as her pussy last night but good, nonetheless.

"You were dreaming of the girls in your magazines?"

"I was dreaming of a beautiful fraulein with curly blond hair, long and very lovely legs and a smooth shaved pussy."

"I have seen this girl in your magazines. Eine moment." She rolls over, making a long arm over the side of the bed, rolling back with the open magazine. "This girl?" Sabine shows him a two page spread. "She has blond hair, long legs and her fotze is shaved. Is she the girl you dream about?" She's taunting him, but her hand is still on his cock so there are probably no wrong answers.

"It looks a lot like her but, in my dream, her hair was shorter."

Sabine's hair is shorter than the girl in the magazine.

"This page was open on the floor so I think you must like this girl."

She's right about that. He's jerked off to those pictures several times, mainly because the girl looks so like Sabine. Looking at this porn, he'd fantasized about Sabine in all those explicit poses. This he couldn't say out loud.

"So?" Sabine is all too aware of the resemblance between herself and the model. "When you look at her, you do this?" Her hand moves briskly up and down his semi-hard erection.

"Yes." He's astounded to hear himself admitting to wanking. He isn't even blushing.

Sabine's hand feels wonderful.

"She is sexy. But I prefer this girl." She rolls over again, dropping the first magazine on the floor and grabbing a second one. "This one." She points to a picture of a redhead being licked by another blond. She's never mentioned that she likes girls too. Daniel is visibly surprised. "This feels good too." She points to a picture of the two girls, legs spread and interlocked like two wishbones, their smooth crotches mashed together in the middle. Sabine's hand abandons Daniel's genitals for her own.

Daniel is fully hard again, and in less than ten minutes. As he watches, Sabine's fingers work up and down her labia, occasionally flickering over her clit or dipping down between her thighs, presumably into her hole proper. He hasn't got the view he'd like but, still, he is getting to see the girl of his fantasies, made flesh, getting herself off to lesbian porn. He jerked off to that same picture once or twice too, before he became infatuated with Sabine.

He tries to move down a bit, to get a better view of the action. Sabine notices and stops frigging herself.

"So? You want to see me like these girls. Yah?" She puts a hand on Daniel's chest to make him lie back again then snatching up the pictures of the blond, lays the pages open on the pillow as a reference. "Like this?" She stands on the bed, astride his chest, looking down at him, mimicking the first photo of the set. He stares up at her pussy, it's lips puffy with arousal and glisteningly moist but closed. "Or this?" Sabine squats down, closer to his face. As her thighs spread, her sticky lips peel apart revealing the deeper pink inner lips, her hooded clit nestling between them and her asshole: A delicate pink rosebud.

While he is revelling in the sight of both her delightful holes, she reaches between her splayed thighs and spreads her lips further, opening herself to his gaze. "Or like this." She glances at the open photo-spread to see what's next. She turns over, into the classic doggie position, ass toward him, her fingers diving back into her pussy, rubbing it frenetically. She looks back at Daniel, over her shoulder. "I think this is best. Yah?"

Daniel can smell the musk of her excitement. As she finger-fucks herself only inches from his face, he yearns to taste the glistening, moist flesh of her cunt. Sabine moves again, to kneel close beside him, lifting her slick fingers to her lips, just like in the next photo, making a show of tasting herself. Reaching down to Daniel, she offers him the still wet fingers. He sucks on them greedily, tasting Sabine's sex for the first time.

"Has it been ten minutes yet?" He asks, nodding toward his rigid, twitching, hard-on. She can take a hint.

"I think so. Yah." She straddles him again, this time facing away, the leans down to take him in her mouth once more. Her dripping pussy is almost within reach of his mouth. If he can just prop himself up on his elbows, he might…Yes! He gets his tongue into her. She pushes back against his face, grinding her pussy onto his mouth. He devours it like a starving man. As he laps at her insides, she sucks hard on his cock, lashing it with her tongue, pumping its base with her hand, nipping at it with her teeth.

This is his third blowjob from Sabine but the first he's actually had leisure to enjoy. The first time, he'd just exploded in her mouth, the second he was unconscious for but this time…this time he can really appreciate her technique. He luxuriates in the sensations she's producing, caressing her most sensitive part with his own mouth in return. Just as he's thinking that it couldn't get any sexier, her fingers creep down the valley between her spread buttocks, dip momentarily into her juices and retreat a couple of inches to circle around her asshole. His eyes widen in awe. Her middle finger squeezes into her anus, working in and out so that first one knuckle, then a second, disappears inside. Sabine's orgasm hits her. Ecstatic squeals are muffled by his cock, an apparently effective gag. She shakes with pleasure, juices pouring over Daniel's face for what seems like minutes though it could hardly have been so long as her quivering pussy so completely covers Daniel's mouth that he can't breathe.