TLC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm subsides before she suffocates Daniel completely. Sabine slumps forward, freeing his face, the tip of his tongue darts toward her ass, flicking across her rosebud for just a moment before she is beyond his reach. She rolls over, exhausted, her body shining with a thin film of perspiration. His blowjob will have to wait.

Sabine caught her breath. That had been a good one. Daniel had surprised her a little with that last lick. It was something else she looked forward to exploring another time. She looked at his cock, hard, silky smooth and, to her, beautiful. Should she finish his blowjob? No. She would make him wait for his release. She'd enjoyed teasing him, making him beg the night before. She would make the most of the chance to do it again. She glanced at the clock.

"It is nearly midday. Time to get up and shower." She hopped off the bed, picking up the discarded porn mags and tidying the duvet. "We will shower together. Yah?" She went into the bathroom and, momentarily, he heard the sound of the shower starting.

Daniel looked forlornly at his insistent cock, left unsatisfied. How long would she make him wait this time? Just wait until these goddamned bandages came off! He sighed in exasperation. Sabine returned with his waterproofs. He held up his hands to be wrapped then followed her to the shower.

Deliberately, he stepped close behind her so his erection prodded the small of her back, just to remind her it was still there. She reached behind her and pushed his shaft downward. Letting it spring up under her buttocks, against her asshole.

"You want to fuck here. Yah?"

"God, yes." He'd only had the nerve to suggest anal sex once before and he'd ended up single again, just for asking. Sabine's arse was his holy grail. The pictures she'd been imitating – his favourite was the doggy-style pose because he loved fantasizing about sodomizing Sabine in that position.

"Tonight, at midnight." She pulled away and his cock sprang back up to attention. Twelve hours of anticipation would drive him crazy. She smiled to herself, thinking that he would probably be hard all day. She got in the shower.

Twelve hours? Would she really make him wait twelve hours for release? Yes. She would. "Sabine, please…"

She turned to him, positioning her feet on the edges of the shower enclosure. This raised her a good six inches above her normal height, with her feet nearly three feet apart. She reached for his cock and drew him forward.

Thank god! Daniel thought, assuming she was going to fuck him after all. He was wrong.

She slid his cock between the tops of her thighs so that her labia rested along the top of it and his helmet was peeping out below her buttocks. She steadied herself with arms around his neck and locked her lips passionately on his. Their tongues duelled for position in the cavern of their joined mouths. Then, without warning, she let her bladder cut loose. Hot urine gushed around his cock, running down both their legs. Daniel felt his cock swell even more, pressing upward, trying to lift Sabine off the ground. It was only for a few seconds, but it was probably the kinkiest few seconds of his life.

"You liked to watch me pee. So. You like this too. Yah?"

"Yes. Yes, it feels great. Sabine, why did I wait so long to seduce you?"

"Because you are English and shy."

"I don't think I'm so shy anymore." He kisses her again.

"So? Show me you are not shy."

"Well I haven't blushed since yesterday." He offers his rationale.

"Yah. This is so."

"Sabine, I need to pee too." Her golden shower has raised a similar urge in his bladder.

"So. Pee. You like to watch me. Perhaps I will like to watch you."

"I – I can't."

"Because you are shy?"

"No. Because I can't pee with an erection." And he was very conscious of just how erect he is. His hard-on is still pressing against her pussy, perineum and that rosebud he so desires.

"You cannot sit down but I think, if you try, you can pee. You must try hard."

Urged on by her, he tenses his abdominal muscles as hard as he can, forcing urine out of his bladder and through his rock cock. It stings but yes it is possible. Piss arcs from his penis, against the shower wall. Sabine pulls away from him just enough to let the second jet of piss hose her asshole.

"That is good. Yah?" The tingle of the hot, high-pressure jet against her rosebud is a very sexy sensation.

"Oh yeah." He sighs through clenched teeth as he squeezes out a third blast. It felt almost as good as coming, once he got past the stinging sensation. A fourth burst is all he can manage. He relaxes, feeling spent.

"Now I must wash you. I am at work at two o'clock." Sabine steps down off the edges of the shower and reaches for the soap.

She took rather longer washing him this time: A lot longer on his cock, just being careful not to handle it too long, in case it exploded in her hand. She also slipped a soapy hand up between his thighs to wash around his ass, causing him to levitate a little. Having his ring-piece touched, soaped, by someone else was another experience he'd never had before.

Once he was rinsed off, he watched Sabine soap herself. Her body was a pleasure to watch, the feline movements as she reached down her calves, the way lather flowed over her curves and the way her nipples sprang back as her hand passed over them. She turned away from him when she washed between her legs so he could see her soapy fingers at work around her anus. She wanted him to have as many sexy images as possible to keep him frustrated until midnight.

After their shower, she dressed him in more casual style than yesterday. He had no meetings of appointments to go to. Sabine shared a sandwich with him as they walked to Covent Garden, then kissed him goodbye and went off to work, leaving him to kill a few hours watching street entertainers and hanging out in his favourite coffee shop, drinking frappe through a straw.

Chapter 5 – Daniel is caught short

It seemed his fifteen minutes of fame were not quite over. His recent celebrity was something of a mixed blessing. He had to tell the abridged version of his story several times during the afternoon but his status as a local hero did get him the extra level of service he needed from waitresses, with a smile.

However, he was glad Sabine had the foresight to put his money in a purse that hung around his neck. Really glad those helpful young ladies didn't need to be asked to fish around in his trouser pockets for loose change. Jeans and tight underwear kept his penis from being conspicuous but a hand in his pocket would surely be unable to ignore the swollen thing. He had more than enough quiet moments to contemplate tonight's promise. Every clock became a countdown timer. Every pert bottom was a reminder of the object of his desires. By five o'clock – or T minus 7 hours – he'd drunk far too much coffee and needed to go find Sabine.

"You are early." Sabine's glad to see him, hugging him as though they've been separated by weeks, not hours. "Dinner is not until eight."

"I need your help with something." He whispers in her ear. Whispers because she isn't in the mood to release him from her embrace. "I need the bathroom." He clarifies - The matter is quite urgent.

"So. Come then, Leibling." She led him to the handicapped toilet. She couldn't go into the gents, he couldn't go into the ladies and this one was more spacious – room for two. It was usually the staff toilet, as they had so few handicapped customers and it was big enough to change uniforms in. It was a moment's work to undo his Levi's and drop his underpants below his knees. Predictably, his cock sprang from its restraints standing almost at full mast. Sabine appraised it a moment.

"Still?" She was referring to his hardness.

"All day. You are a very beautiful torturer." He smiled. Frustrated he may be but it wasn't anything like the previous night's level of tension. This time he knew exactly, to the minute, how long he must suffer. He could not doubt that Sabine would be punctual in delivering on her promise and the anticipation added a frisson of excitement.

He sat on the pan, relying on Sabine to tuck his penis in when it tried to stick out over the rim. At least it was soft enough to be flexible. He realized too late that he needed a dump too, farting loudly. Now that was embarrassing. He blushed for the first time that day. Sabine laughed out loud.

"So. You are still shy I think. Yah?"

"Well yes. Could you give me a few minutes privacy?"

"The door does not lock from the outside. Someone could come in."

He gave in to the inevitable rather more easily than he would have twenty-four hours earlier. He bore down and got on with it. Sabine remembered she had a message for him.

"Chris is looking for you. He telephoned Ernesto an hour ago."

"Did he say why?" He was thankful that there was something to distract them from the noises his bowels were making.

"No. He was asking to see are ok. Will you forgive him yet?"

"Yes, if he buys me enough beer."

"Good. I asked him to come at eight o'clock to have dinner with you."

"I thought we'd have another quiet evening. Just the two of us." His heart sank a little at the prospect of company other than hers.

"I must work so I can finish at eleven." She had it all worked out.

"And you couldn't find a pretty girl to baby-sit me?"

"I will go back to work and leave you here until 11 o'clock. Yah?"

"No! Ok. I'll have dinner with Chris. Actually, feeding me will probably be the most work he's done all week in my absence. I'm about done here." He fumbled with his mitts at the paper dispenser, discovering that it was impossible to use without fingers. Sabine came to his rescue, extricating the end of the roll and tearing off a few sheets. He'd expected her to hand him the paper but instead, to his dismay, she said "Lean forward Liebling. I will clean you."

When his body language showed clear resistance to the idea, Sabine asked again. "I washed you this morning. Yah?"

Daniel gave in. At least leaning forward hid his crimson face. Despite himself, Daniel got a perverse thrill out of this admittedly intimate contact. When he stood up, his cock sprang to full attention. Sabine freshened it up with a wet-wipe, if only as an excuse to caress him a little. She crouched to retrieve his pants and jeans from around his ankles and, on an impulse, seized Daniel's helmet between her lips and slid them along his cock until he'd completely filled her mouth, then slowly back up until the tip emerged once more.

Standing, she drew up his pants, tucked his erection inside and buttoned his jeans. She washed her hands and they headed back to the bar area.

"Heineken?" Sabine asks as Daniel slides onto a barstool.

"I can't. Remember?" He's still on medication.

"I did not give you any tablets this morning. Have you had any pain?"

"No. No I haven't. I guess I can have a beer after all. Thanks."

"Can you hold a bottle?" She puts the Heineken in front of him. "Or do you need a straw?"

Holding it between his mitts, he can just manage to swig from the neck of the bottle. Satisfied that he'll be ok with his drink, Sabine busies herself serving the rest of the bar.

Ernesto popped over to chat to Daniel for a few minutes and drew his attention to the framed print Chris had brought there. It had completely slipped Daniel's mind but there it hung, in pride of place above the Wurlitzer. He decided to just grin and bear it.

Daniel thoroughly enjoyed his beer: His first in how many days? Too many. However, he didn't want to overdo things and spoil Sabine's plans for later. T minus six and a half hours. He declined a second bottle and went for a stroll instead.

When Daniel got back at 7:30, Chris was waiting for him, chatting with Sabine across the bar.

"Here he is." Sabine nodded toward Daniel as he came in. Chris turned round.

"Hi Mate. Have a seat. How're the hands? Sabine says you're off the painkillers and back on beer. The usual?" Chris often did this – getting his half of a conversation over with in one breath. Daniel took it all in his stride. First he sat down.

"Hi Chris. The hands are getting better I guess. At least, they're not hurting and I hope that's a good sign. Yes, I'll have a beer. Thanks." The last was to Sabine who'd slid an open Heineken in front of him as he sat down. "Seen your handiwork?" He asked Chris as Sabine left them to it. Chris looked puzzled. "Above the Jukebox" Daniel glanced in the general direction.

"One day, you'll thank me for that picture." Chris prophesied.

"What the hell for? Turning your oldest mate into the subject of your bloody award bid?"

"It's an ill wind that blows no good. If I hadn't talked you into going to Brixton and I hadn't given you an opportunity to show your true colours and I hadn't had the presence of mind to make you famous for it, well, you'd still be sleeping alone."

"Pardon?" Daniel played dumb, though he realized it stood little chance of working.

"Come off it, Mate. You've got that 'just fucked' look in your eyes. I've seen it often enough before – well, no, not often enough I suppose – but I've seen that look before. Sabine's tripped you and you can deny it all you want. I'll just ask her instead." He would too.

"OK. Yes, we're together. Maybe it's serious. No, I am not going to tell you the details. Does that cover all bases?"

"What are you two talking about?" Sabine rejoins them from her side of the bar.

"Girls." Daniel looks over at her meaningfully.

"You." Chris looks at her too, grinning.

"Daniel has told you we are lovers. Yah?" Sabine clearly doesn't consider it a secret.

"Not quite. Danny Boy was beating about the bush and avoiding actually saying it, but it's pretty obvious."

"Beating about the bush? This means?" Sabine asks.

"Sorry. It means to go around a subject while trying to avoid it." Chris explains the colloquialism.

"He does this. He is shy…"

"He is here too." Daniel pointedly reminds them he's listening.

Turning to Daniel, though still speaking to Chris, Sabine adds "But he is a very good lover."

Daniel's amazed to find himself not blushing at this. "Thanks Sabine. That's a little more information than this gossip hound needs."

She leans over the bar as far as she can reach. Daniel meets her halfway for a quick buzz of the lips. "You should go and eat or you will be drunk later. Yah?"

She's right. Beer on an empty stomach can get the better of a man.

They got a passing waitress to seat them and ordered steaks. Chris did a passable job of feeding him, though Daniel was pretty sure he'd be hearing about it for at least a decade. The hours passed swiftly and when Daniel next noticed the time, it was T minus ninety minutes.

Chapter 6 – Sabine keeps her promise

Sabine spent a few minutes in the loo attending to some of the basic hygiene issues for later. She was looking forward to this evening. A day of anticipation had taken its toll on her too. She was feeling very frisky. She'd only had Daniel properly inside her once and that was most definitely not enough. She felt empty now and she desperately wanted to feel full again. Her ass, her fotze and her mouth: She wanted all of them filled with his beautiful cock. She wanted all of them to be full of his come. She could feel her fotze stirring as she daydreamed. She touched herself. She was wet already. She touched her mouth, spreading the moisture like lip balm then she finished freshening up and collected Daniel from his table dead on Eleven o'clock.

"Sabine. Come and join us. Move over and make a bit of room, Danny Boy." Chris saw her first and invited her to sit. She bent down to kiss Daniel. He tasted something familiar on her lips. He looked at her quizzically.

"Moesen saft." She whispered. He was none the wiser. "We must go. We have shopping to do." She added in a normal tone, loud enough for Chris to hear.

"Ok. You kids run along." Chris had no problem being dumped in favour of what was clearly going to be some serious shagging. Shopping to do! Yeah, right. They bid him goodnight and left him with the bill. He smiled to himself. Daniel was finally getting some. Thank Christ for that!

Outside, Sabine pins Daniel to a convenient wall and kisses him properly. The subtle hint of pussy is there again, much fainter this time though.

"Have you been having lesbian sex? You taste of girl. What's her name?"

"Moesen saft. In English it means…Saft is juice. Moese is the same as fotze…" She pats the front of her trousers to illustrate.

"Pussy juice?"

"Yah. Pussy juice." She kisses him again. The added ingredient is all gone now though. "Is good. Yah?"

Daniel just grins "Taxi?"

"No. We will walk. We have nearly one hour and we must go shopping."

"Shopping? Wasn't that just an excuse to leave quickly?" He's puzzled.

"You will see." She hooks her arm through his and drags him into motion toward home.

She teases him ruthlessly all the way to Soho by grabbing his cock through his jeans every time a pretty girl walks toward them. If his cock responds to her touch, she mockingly accuses him of being attracted to the girl. Naturally, his cock responds whenever she touches it. Many of the pedestrians don't notice. Most of those who do see, look away or look shocked. A few smile knowingly and one checks out Sabine.

"Did you see the way she looked at you?"

"Yah. She wants me perhaps. She is attractive. I think maybe I would like being with her."

"You're serious aren't you?"

"Yah. You like girls. I like girls. It is the same I think."

"It's gonna take some getting used to. I've never been out with a girl who swung both ways before." At least, he thinks, none that admitted it. "It's very sexy though."

"You would like me to be with another girl. Yah?"

The idea certainly is appealing. He looks back but the girl who'd checked out Sabine is nowhere to be seen. "Yes. Yes, I'd love it. But she's gone."

"I have a video tape. I will show you later. Come." She steers him through the door of one of Soho's abundance of sex shops. Going straight to the counter, she asks the assistant for some lubricant. The pretty but tarty Goth girl behind the counter points to the shelves on the left. Sabine peruses them and makes her selection. Daniel just tags along, struck dumb yet again by Sabine's forthright attitude to her sex life.

A few yards further down the road, Daniel regains the power of speech.

"This tape. It's you with another girl?" He isn't sure she'd meant that.

"Yah. We shared a flat in Dusseldorf together. She wanted to work making porn films so we made a film to send to studios."

"Sabine. You're incredible." He's running out of fantasies. She's fulfilled most of them in two days.

"And you are sweet." she hugs him. "And big." She traces a fingernail the length of his by now rock hard penis. How much longer until it's inside her? "What is the time?"

"Eleven forty."

Though neither of them suggests breaking the rules of the game, they negotiate the stairs to the flat with unseemly haste, practically falling through the door. It's barely closed when Sabine's clothes start hitting the floor.

Her t-shirt, bra, shoes, trousers and finally a white thong fell in a heap on the floor of the spare room. She turned to undress Daniel, taking barely more time to strip him of shirt, shoes, socks, jeans and underpants. Naked, he watched as Sabine bent to rummage through her hold-all, her ass presented for his viewing pleasure. He stepped forward, pressing his hard-on against her buttocks just to feel something other than fresh air on his swollen cock.

Sabine moved away. "Not yet." She had a video tape in her hand as she headed for the living room with Daniel hot on her heels. "Sit there." She indicated the sofa. He did as he was told. Obeying Sabine had proved quite rewarding so far. She put the tape in the VCR and joined him with the remote control. Producing a condom from thin air, she unwrapped it and wrapped him before hitting play. Daniel looked at the clock. T minus eight minutes.