All Comments on 'To Save Her Daddy's Life Ch. 03'

by GWBosh

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Novel Quality

It was almost as amazing a sex story as it was a tale of true love. Keep it up ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed all parts of this story, both as literature and erotica. Good characterization, fun characters, compelling sex scenes, good plot (although I was surprised at how fast Angel capitulated, oh well, no biggie).

The one thing I did not like was the repeated mantra that Jim and Angel were not into each other. Cool, but I think once or twice would have been enough. It became almost distracting and then I started wondering if you were setting it up for them to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it twice

I would love to see this story made into a movie. It was so hot, I read it twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awsome

great story !!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Started with this authors latest, and loved this one more

There are a few stories on Lit that are like this, but so far between that it takes ages to find them, but that search makes it all the more fulfilling when you actually do find one.

Thank you for this heartwarming story.

I will be reading more of your works in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

the best story ever on this site,

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Really good

One of the best. Believable characters, good hot sex.

only14u2daonly14u2daover 13 years ago
an excellent tale of love - very well done

Good stories are hard to find sometimes and this is most definately one of the best

FraxoFraxoalmost 13 years ago
Dissapointed yet again..

I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have created this comment at this time, because I have a lot of built up frustration with a lot of the stories here at literotica right now.

I was enjoying the first chapter, and the second one was okay, but as soon as I discovered your plot here in the third one, I was unable to read any further.

There is no doubt that there is a lot of stories written by good talented authors here. The problem is that a lot of them tears down their own work. Storywriting is like many other things based upon a formula. You have a plot, characters and so on. At the start of the story you present the characters to the reader. You write the story from some point of view, and that is how the readers experience it. By that you lay out the story, and the reader quickly get some sense of what direction you are heading in. From the storyline you give the reader expectations on the progress in the story and what to expect.

Here is the problem in many stories for me. A lot of writers have a complete turn over or several turn overs in their story with situations not expected from the previous parts. Bringing in more people, swinging, group sex, cheating, cuckolding and i coul continue describing other unecessarities. Every time I think I've finally found a story I like, boom there is ganbangs, cheating, sausage fests.... Why??

Somehow the authors must think that the story benefits from it, and I can't understand that. Every story I've read had the opposite effect.

Let me explain that further. The first chapter was what I would call a classic romance plot here in this category. You laid that out nicely, and followed every expectation the reader got. In the second part you brought in a new character. Doing that is tricky, because the reader has a good feel of the other characters, and by bringing in new ones you bring in unbalance to the storyline. The readers had a chapter to get to know the first characters, and to get a "feel" for them. You actually got away with it this time, because you mended all three characters together. Although leasbianism isn't my cup of tea, and I could do well without it.

The second chapter made a turn that was unsupected based on your first character. Some turns in a story is okay, and the story could benefit from it. Too big, and too many turns could ruin a story. Beacuse then the stories doesn't add up, and the parts combined doesn't make any sense. Wich was the case with the third part. It was too different from the first part to make any sense. You brought in swinging, (I didn't complete the story, as I jumped right to this page as soon as I discovered the direction the story was heading, so I don't know what else this story contains.) and for me that is enough to kill the mood in any story. It stands as a complete opposite to romance and love in any way, and completely unexpected based on the first part. You had a perfectly good story going, so why bring in partner swapping? You simply could have left out Vicki. She found a boyfriend and moved away. That would have been okay.

Instead you tear down the foundamentation of the story. It was something the readers didn't see coming based on the storyline. I would actually describe it as strongly as misleading towards the readers, because romance and swapping doesn't appear in my book. (Actually swinging doesn't appear at all in my book, but you get the point.)

Swinging and cheating means that the couple clearly can't satisfy each other, and have to look elsewhere. And by that they state that they don't love each other enough to stay exclusive.

That is why I react soo strongly towards it. Because after the first chapter you get a sense of the direction in the story. And based on that you decide whether too read on or not. When suddenly the third chapter turns into this, it is a huge dissapointment beacuse it wasn't expected. It wasn't what the author "promised".

I believe that authors that stay true to their storyline and plot benefit from this. The readers know what to expect, what style or what the story contains. Of course some minor turns or surprises is okay, but not when it goes in a complete opposite direction of the rest of the story. Let's say I started non-erotic story. Then suddenly it transforms into a bdsm story including bestiality and torture. What I mean is consistency is important in any story. Don't put too much in a story. Think it through comparing the chapters towards each other. If it is an idea you want to use, and it doesn't fit, why don't write a new story with the right setting and category instead of forcing it into an excisting one?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
not bad

when Vicki met her man they should have ended her and her daddies sexual relationship. If he is ok with the girls continuing fine but you over did it. It is too much to swallow sorry. If I had 2 lovers I would call them different pet names ex. Precious, doll, sweet heart, honey, Baby, lover etc there are many but every ne here is darling?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

A great story, if only I were half as lucky as Jim!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Was a great story until Angel got added. Ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Sorry

If your intention is to turn the story into multiple partners it is best to establish that in the first chapter itself so that people who are not into that can leave. You have written such a beautiful story between dad and daughter but ruined it by introducing Bridgette. Then I felt happy that daughter found Angel but then you crushed my hope by having Bridgette and Angel have sex. May be iam biased but after the introduction of other two characters I couldn't see love anymore it became more about swinging. But I have to say the writing is beautiful, whenever I pretended the story is only about the mentioned couple it was beautiful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@ Fraxo

That's almost exactly the same way I feel about many of the stories I read here. And I too wish the authors would give the reader some inkling if he only intents to start his tale as a one and one romance story to later turn it around, using tags and proper categories. I have wasted many hours and built up frustrations with plots like these. The first part was as advertised, the rest is not for me at all. From the ratings I take it that many readers like the way you were going with this, but why not letting Fraxo, me and those with similar interests and preferences give some hints about what's to come next. As grateful as I am for all the free reading material made available here by talented authors, I'm for the umpteenth time at a point of feeling to have been deceived. Why do authors seem so often feel compelled to turn a romance into a caleidoskope of sexual frenzy? Do they think those of us who are 'one woman men' or 'one man women' can be swayed to become swingers at heart?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this, until the last couple of pages where Bridget and Angel got together, then I pretty much scanned the rest.

Xavier3737Xavier37378 months ago

Great until Angel was added. It just totally sucked after that. Vicky and ESPECIALLY Bridget were totally devoted to Jim until Angel came along. Completely destroyed everything and I pretty skimmed through the last chapter and the last part of story was horrible with Bridget and Angel together. Seriously?!?!?!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous