Tokyo Symphony Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Mr. Bradshaw..." Sakura said, her voice a mere squeak. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

"Oh baby..." he muttered in English. Their hips kept slamming together, the drumbeat behind their vocals.

Sakura screamed out and came again. Her thighs were slick with her juices and his. Sometime it took him a while to enter her, his cock sliding along her skin. Ryan couldn't take the feeling of her young cunt, already tight, squeezing and pulsing around his dick. He let out a shudder as he felt his orgasm, pain mixed with amazing pleasure, course through them. The two of them collapsed to the bed, his weight on top of hers.

"You're so amazing," he whispered into her ear, still in English.

"You better believe,"she said, raising up a V for victory with weak arms.

He loved laying here with her like this, feeling her chest rise and fall as they both breathed heavily. It was like they were one being, one set of lungs in one body.

As his senses slowly came back to him Ryan realized that the room reeked of sex. He wondered if he would ever be able to get the smell out -- that animal mixture of their body odours and the sweet smell of their arousal. He wondered if he would ever want to. A part of his mind insisted that there was a world outside of this apartment, that he had other responsibilities besides thrusting away into Sakura, but he didn't really believe it.

His phone rang, disturbing the small universe around his bed. Ryan looked at Sakura, uncertain. "Answer it," she said. He reluctantly rolled off her and did so.

It was Mariko, the science teacher still clearly nursing a crush on him. She was just calling to check in on him, see how he was doing with the last pile of marking, so on and so forth. He tried to shake her off, but her small talk muscled past all his defences.

As he listened to Mariko, he looked over at Sakura and felt guilt resurfacing for the first time in days. No matter how adult she seemed, she was still a girl just barely over eighteen, and still one of his students. He had a girlfriend back home, one he talked to in increasingly less frequent long-distance calls. He had work to do.

Worse than all that, he had finally succumbed to his darkest desires. He had proven to himself that his willpower couldn't hold off his lust, that he was a creature not of determined morals but of overpowering sick lusts. What if next time it was a younger student, one who wasn't about to graduate? He had no more confidence in his ability to keep his hands off anyone, especially not after a moment of weakness had turned into a marathon of indulgence.

Eventually he managed to get off the phone with Mariko. He turned to Sakura, who was looking at him with a coy smile on her face. Her desire for him suddenly made him feel worse, aware of how he was taking advantage of a childish crush on the teacher.

"Look, Sakura, I think you'd better go home."

She frowned. "How come?"

"Don't worry. It's just that I have some marking to do and you'd better get home before your parents call the cops or whatever. We want to keep this a secret, after all."

Sakura still looked a little puzzled at the sudden change, but obediently rolled out of bed and started scrounging for her clothes. Ryan realized that they both still reeked of sex. "Maybe you should take a shower first."

Twenty minutes later he was standing at the door in a T-shirt and boxers, saying goodbye to a freshly showered and dressed Sakura. "When can I see you again?" she said.

"Soon," he said. "After I'm done with the work for this school year, let's say. I'll give you a call."

Sakura nodded, still looking a little shocked from the sudden immersion back into the real world. "Make sure you do."

They kissed, and then kissed again, and their bodies grew closer as if by gravitational force. Ryan broke away before they ended up on the couch again. "See you soon babe."

"I love you," Sakura said as she was heading out the door. Ryan winced as the ball of guilt in his stomach grew spikes.

--

It was a long day, but even the longest days ended. A mass of artists and otaku stumbled towards the subway station, ready to go home and rest up for the next day of the convention. Terry looked up at a subway clock. How was it only 5:10? It felt like he had spent a week behind that table.

Naomichi was talking with Erika and a couple other artists, leaving Terry and Mika to walk alone.

"I think I still have the energy to go for some drinks," Terry said.

"Nah, I'm good," said Mika. "You should rest."

Terry looked at her, surprised by her refusal. Her expression was unreadable. "Hey, is something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," she said, bristling a bit. "Why would you think something's wrong?"

"It's just..." Terry realized that he couldn't put his feeling of unease into words. "Never mind. Are you gonna stop by tomorrow?"

Mika shrugged. "Maybe if I get off work early. We'll see."

On the subway, they said nothing. Terry just stared at Mika, and felt that the darkness he sensed in her, that unease he couldn't explain, was growing.

12