Tom and Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My indecision welled, but at the same time JJ's sudden taking control of my orgasm touched something deep and dark within me. My need swelled. I thrust more urgently in the warm, masculine tunnel he formed with his fingers, the way slickened with my pre-cum. My thrusts created an embarrassing sloppy sound in the quiet of our living room. I slipped somewhere very deep and submissive. I couldn't believe what I was doing, how desperately I needed this control. My mind became a muddy, embarrassed mess. Below me Sarah was still sucking JJ's cock. Her lovely, soft brunette hair tickled my bare legs as she bobbed on him. The sloppy wet sounds of my thrusting in JJ's grip mingled with the soft sounds of my wife giving him head. I couldn't see Sarah's lips on JJ's cock, but I could imagine. It was enough to push me over the edge. With a grunt I exploded in his grip, spurting warm, thick cum against his belly as I moaned like a slut.

The warm heaven of sweet release was still ebbing within me as JJ commanded me to lick him clean. My cheeks burned with humiliation. Sarah was right there on her knees below me sucking JJ's cock. She was seeing everything. I swallowed my embarrassment and did it, leaning down and licking my own cum off JJ's belly. I followed each messy spurt with my tongue, cleaning his warm skin. I had never put my mouth on another man before. The taste and scent and masculinity was strange and unfamiliar. A hot flush rose within me as I submitted myself to his demand.

When I had licked my cum off of JJ's belly he commanded: "On your knees, join Sarah and share my cock."

My heart skipped a beat. I froze. Share his cock? Like suck him? Oh god. I wasn't prepared for that so soon, without time to wrap my mind around it. How did I reconcile being heterosexual and monogamous yet wanting to service our Master's cock, to give him pleasure?

I knelt down beside Sarah, shoulder-to-shoulder with her. She was still bobbing on JJ's cock, sucking him obediently. Her soft lips slid up and down his length, her hands in her lap. A pang of insecurity tugged at me. Up close JJ's cock looked so much larger than my own average one, especially as I was softening after having cum in his fingers. There was no missing that only one of us was in any position to make love with Sarah now, in more ways than one. I wondered if he'd had that in mind when he'd made me cum like that.

I watched for a moment up close, nervous and blushing. Sarah was focused on sucking our Master. I waited for my opening, but seeing none and not sure what to do, finally I hesitantly leaned in and licked JJ's balls. His taste was musky and salty, his balls heavy and warm. His soft, curly pubic hair got in my mouth. I closed my eyes and timidly sucked one of his balls into my mouth, making love to it gently, swirling with my tongue. Sarah and I were so close together, servicing our Master. Without even thinking about it I took her hand in mine. She squeezed my hand back and smiled down at me from around JJ's cock. Together we held hands as we devoted ourselves to our task. We were going to have SO much to talk about later.

"Now your turn, slut," JJ told me. "You suck my cock"

My heart pounded faster. There was no turning back now. Everything until now was explainable, but if I did this then there was no denying what I was so suddenly becoming. Sarah came off his cock and obediently moved lower, taking my place at his balls. She was as deep in this as I was. I moved higher and took her place at JJ's cock. I hesitated, hot with embarrassment, staring at his waiting, glistening tip. I wasn't sure I could do this. I wasn't sure I could suck another man, especially in front of Sarah. I wasn't sure I could do any of this.

JJ slipped his fingers into my hair, gripping possessively. He wasn't going to accept 'no' for an answer. Cheeks burning with embarrassment, I opened my mouth and took his thick, swollen cockhead into my mouth.

I had never sucked another man before. JJ's fat cockhead filled my mouth, warm and smooth and slick with my wife's saliva. There was a lot of pre-cum too, salty and masculine, muskier than my own. The taste was so unfamiliar and masculine. Very tentatively I bobbed on him a little, just at his tip, feeling his warmth sliding against my tongue and filling my mouth. I realized that I really didn't know what to do. Even though Sarah had sucked me plenty of times, I had never once contemplated how to actually do it myself. I tentatively licked along JJ's slit, tasting his pre-cum, embarrassed at my own timidity. I felt awkward and inadequate. I wanted to bob on him like Sarah had, to be good for him, but instead I found myself being cautious and slow, afraid to take him too deep and gag, or graze him with my teeth, or any number of other worries that suddenly flooded me as I knelt there with our Master's warm cock in my mouth.

JJ

"Come on, slut, you can do better than that. Maybe your never sucked a cock before, but I am sure Sarah sucked you many times. You should know how to do it, to pleasure me."

I grabbed his hair and pulled his head away from my cock and gave him a slap (not too hard, but a slap nevertheless). His eyes filled with tears and I brought him back to my cock. He opened his mouth wide and swallowed it. "You see how a little encouragement can go a long way." He now was sucking me with purpose and I could feel I was getting close.

"OK, that's enough for you. Let this little whore with a lot of experience, finish the job."

"Come on Sarah, its your turn".

They switched places, and Sarah started to suck my cock, I would say with enthusiasm, knowing that her reward was coming soon. I just exploded in her mouth throwing jets of cum down her throat. She swallowed it all and finished by licking my cock clean.

"That was good, slut, I must give it to you, you know how to suck a cock, not like Tom there who still needs a lot of practice.

Tom

My cheeks burned with embarrassment at JJ's suggestion that I needed lots of "practice" at sucking cock. The memory of his warm cock sliding over my tongue and forcing so urgently into the back of my throat was still fresh in my mind. He'd been so rough and possessive with me, pushing past my virgin timidness and making me really suck him. I found myself secretly looking forward to him training me.

As Sarah and I remained kneeling there at JJ's feet he zipped up and then sat down on our couch.

"Come, Sarah. Sit with me."

Sarah rose and went to sit at JJ's side, naked and flushed with the aftermath of the orgasm he had wrenched from her. Her cheeks were rosy and her soft brunette hair was mildly disheveled from him gripping it while she had sucked him. We shared a silent smile. Sarah was in the mood for sex, I could tell. I could see it in her soft green eyes. It was the look that usually meant we were going to wind up in bed together as soon as the kids were asleep. I wanted desperately to talk with her outside of JJ's presence for just a minute, to discuss what we were doing. We were going down this road so fast.

For a while JJ showered us with questions while he idly fingered Sarah's pussy and toyed with her breasts. Sarah has lovely breasts, not large by any means but just lovely with scattered freckles and the cutest nipples. They're one of her most sensitive parts. I could see her nipples harden and goosebumps of arousal pinprick her areola as JJ toyed with her. It was clear to me that he too recognized that Sarah was hungry for sex. My cock began to stiffen again, embarrassing evidence of my dark arousal. I stumbled in my answers to his questions, distracted by what he was doing with Sarah right in front of me. How long had we lived here? How long had we been married? Had Sarah ever had another lover? Had I? When had we last made love? Had we ever submitted to anyone before? My cheeks burned crimson as JJ's questions became increasingly intimate and probing.

Finally JJ gave Sarah's naked pussy a possessive pat and stood up.

"Now, give me a tour of your home, my sluts. I would like to take stock of my new playground."

Sarah and I showed JJ around our home. She did most of the talking, introducing him to each room with "Master" this and "Master" that, the word rolling so easily off her tongue. I felt strange and deeply submissive to be naked in my own home with JJ fully clothed and dictating our tour. Together Sarah and I showed him our too-cluttered basement, our kitchen, the garage, the guest bath, the kids rooms (littered with toys and clothes and books, we hadn't planned on having company!), and even the little finished attic area that doubled as a reading escape and sometimes guest room. With each room my embarrassment and arousal deepened. Could JJ guess my deep, dark fantasies which featured each room in our house? Fantasies of being strung up by my wrists in our basement; being bent over the kitchen table and bound by my wrists and ankles to the table legs; having to stand sweating and trembling at our toilet, desperate to pee while being made to hold it; being made to make love to Sarah on our living room floor for our Master's enjoyment; being tied by my balls to the sturdy wooden handrail at the top of the attic stairs, forced to hear but not see what happened below; and so many more dark fantasies.

We finished our tour at our bedroom. I held back in the doorway, hoping that JJ's interest here would be quick and fleeting. But he calmly entered our bedroom with complete authority and looked around as if he owned the place. He went through our closet, tested the firmness of our bed with his hand, went through our nightstands (I blushed as he found the squeeze tube of lube that Sarah and I used for love making) and went through each of our dresser drawers examining our clothing, even Sarah's neatly-organized bras and panties. He even went through our medicine cabinet, examining my shaving things and even popping open Sarah's birth control pills. My cock stiffened hard with arousal as I stood there watching him go through our most intimate things. I was beginning to wonder if there was any part of our home or lives that JJ would consider off limits. And what he might have in mind for us next.

JJ

"I think it's time for me now to take full ownership of my new toys. Who wants to be first?"

Sarah blurted out "Me, Master, Me, I need you so much and I want to please you so much!"

Tom's response was less enthusiastic. I could hardly hear him timidly say "Me Master".

"OK, then, Sarah, my slut come here." She came close to me, I passed my arm around her waist and my mouth went to her nipples, which I sucked, licked, nibbled on.

"Get on the bed, darling, on your four."

I looked at Tom "Tom I want you kneel on the side of the bed , watch and be ready if we need anything."

I undressed, showing myself naked to my two slaves for the first time.

Sarah crawled on the bed on her hands and knees and waited for me to take her. Her pussy was glistening as her love juice was running on her thighs. She was really beautiful in her full offering.

I positioned myself behind her, grabbing her at the waist and took her in one thrust. The feeling of my cock in her made her howl of pleasure. I started pumping in and out of her, but almost immediately, she started to moan, grunt and scream as she came in a tremendous orgasm.

I maintained her it in place, slapped her bottom a couple of times and continued fucking her deep and hard. Pretty soon, she started moaning and whimpering again and with another howling, she came again.

I turned her on her back, kissed her, kneading her breasts, pinching, twisting and pulling her nipples, climbed over her and took her again facing her this time. She, so pretty, had her face distorted by pleasure and she came for the third time crying and sobbing.

I came in her at the same time and filled her with my cum.

I let myself out of her and laid beside her.

"Tom, my slut, come here and lick your wife clean."

Tom got on the bed, leaned over his wife and started licking my cum off Sarah. There was a good quantity and it took him a few minutes to get it all. Of course, his licking of her pussy, did not leave Sarah insensitive and soon, she was moaning again.

"Please, Master, I need to come again, Please".

"All right, Tom, you heard this slut, she is insatiable, a real slut. Should I take her again or would you make her come with your tongue?"

"Please, Master, let me, please."

"You are right, my slut, make her cum. This way, I'll have more left for you."

Tom went to work, and Sarah came again, within a minute or two.

"OK, my slut, it's your turn, now. I want to hear you beg me, my slut. You will loose your virginity only once, so, make sure you enjoy it as much as you possibly can."

I caressed his buttocks, slapped him a couple of times, grabbed his cock and stroke it slightly.

"I am going to take you like a girl, my slut. Beg for my cock."

"Please, Master, I want to belong to you, Take me, Please."

"Lay on your back," I said, I positioned myself between his legs, lifted them over my shoulders. My fingers, went to his ass and penetrated him easily. My cock followed, and in one swift motion, I shoved it deep in his ass hole.

Tom was aroused so much, he let go a long scream and came right away, his cock spewing his cum like hot lava out of a volcano.

"Here, here, my little one, you are as much a slut as Sarah. I love you both, my sluts."

12