Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in bed, my head spinning, trying to figure out my best friend and her motives. I suddenly realized maybe she was jealous of me and Tom since our love was a 'true love,' not from the first time I ever saw him, mind you.

I laughed to myself remembering my sophomore year when Tom was a senior—Debbie and I had been asked to the junior-senior prom by two of Tom's senior classmates, Kenny Samuels and Terry Davis. Neither were athletes—just students. We stopped at the Dairy Queen for a Coke before going to the prom when Tom yelled at Kenny and Terry, "Y'all are robbing the cradle! Better get those girls a bottle and a pacifier!"

Debbie and I asked at the same time, "Who is that smart ass?"

Debbie's date, Kenny, replied, "Tom Sanders the All State football player, captain of this year's State Champion Dragon football team and Annual King—he's going to State on a football scholarship. His date is Mary Ann, the homecoming queen, Annual Queen, and head cheerleader. They've been going together since the first of their junior year—they'll end up getting married." Tom and Mary Ann were also King and Queen of the Prom.

Now two years later, it was Tom and I who were in love. From that first truck ride on May 20th and our first French kiss that night, I knew I would fall in love with him. There was just something about him—his sense of humor, kindness, dreams of becoming a successful lawyer, and overcoming all the childhood adversities he faced as a young boy growing up through his determination to excel in athletics. In a way, Tom and I were so much alike. I had no desire for any other guy—I loved Tom.

I continued wondering about Debbie. Was it because she was the head cheerleader, she wanted to date a football player, not a wrestler? After all, Joey was a quarterback and cheerleaders date quarterbacks. Or was it Joey came from a rich family in Baytown, drove a new Corvette convertible, and was Baytown's quarterback, and John was a poor country boy making his way through college on a wrestling scholarship? I fell asleep, my mind still wondering.

The phone rang very early Sunday morning at 7:30. I was half-awake listening to Mom then Dad talking to someone—something about being home after mass around 2 o'clock. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep when Dad said, "Get up Sue—it's Tom."

I struggled to get up and answered the phone.

Tom asked, "What's going on?"

I replied, "I'm sleeping. Why are you calling so early?"

Tom laughed, "Talked to your Mom and Dad. Around 2 this afternoon you'll be getting a phone call from State. I've got everything all set for this weekend—you get up here on Friday. Don't tell anyone about this—no one."

I said, "But Debbie can't come till Saturday morning. Tom, what is this about?"

Tom replied, "She ain't gonna come—don't wait on her. This is a golden opportunity for you. Take that sweet little butt of yours over to the gym this afternoon and shoot some hoops. I'll talk to you after practice tonight."

I realized what Tom had done—someone from State's Women's basketball program would be calling me.

Mom, Dad, and I went to mass. Debbie and her parents were there, and Elizabeth came up and gave me a hug, "Been missing you, Sue."

I replied, "Miss seeing y'all too." Debbie just hung her head.

We went home and ate Sunday dinner together. Dad said, "Tom has done something that sounds pretty important—Sue you have any idea?"

I said, "Not really, but I'm thinking it may have something to do with basketball and scholarship money."

The phone finally rang at 2:10. I answered while Mom and Dad stood next to the kitchen door holding each other like proud parents.

I said, "Hello."

The voice on the other end said, "Is this Sue?"

I replied, "Yes."

The voice continued, "Sue, this is Coach Jones, I'm the Women's basketball coach at State, how are you doing this afternoon?"

I replied, "Just got home from mass and finished dinner with my parents."

Coach Jones continued, "Sue, what I'm calling about is I've got some awfully impressive reports and statistics on you from a certain State football player.

"I talked with your high school coach, Terry Stafford, this morning and he is likewise impressed with your ability to play NCAA Women's basketball. Coach Stafford said, 'she has the best outside jump shot of any girl I have ever coached.'

"We'll be recruiting an outside shooter for next season. Because your high school doesn't have game tapes, the NCAA allows us to offer a tryout to prospective recruits. I'd like to offer you an official visit and try out this weekend. Would you be interested in coming up?"

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I wanted to scream 'YES,' but replied in a calm voice, "I'd be very interested Coach Jones."

Coach Jones replied, "Great. I want you to be at State on Friday afternoon in time for our 4:00 practice. You'll practice with our team and participate in our scrimmage on Saturday morning. You'll stay in the girl's athletic dorm. We'll evaluate you after the Saturday morning scrimmage. Now, don't get scared, we realize you are a high school senior going up against college athletes, and that will be definitely be taken into consideration when the staff makes their evaluation."

"How are your grades? What was your ACT score?"

I replied, "I'm ranked third in our class with a 3.89 GPA. I'm scheduled to take the ACT in January."

Coach Jones replied, "Very good. Now let me talk with your parents."

Tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks as I handed the phone to Dad.

Dad talked with Coach Jones for another ten minutes or so and handed the phone to Mom. Dad gave me a big hug and a father-daughter kiss. His baby girl may get to attend a major University he dreamed about, but couldn't afford.

Mom talked to Coach for maybe five minutes as she handed the phone back to me, "Sue, the coach wants to talk with you."

Coach Jones said, "Everything sounds great. Try and be at State around 2:00 on Friday so we can get you settled into the dorm and you can rest before practice. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call at the office. Looking forward to meeting you on Friday."

After we hung up, I told Mom and Dad, "I'm going to the gym—don't tell anyone where I am or what is going on—I have to be ready for the tryout. I don't want to be bothered."

Mom and Dad were working-class parents. Dad worked in the oil patch and had a part-time auto repair business on the side. Mom was a cook at the high school. We lived in a modest two-bedroom home having a kitchen, bathroom, and living room. We had a black and white TV with a window air conditioning unit in the living room. Our bathroom had a tub and a portable shower attachment. We lived on 1-1/2 acres on the outskirts of town.

Dad built a modest garage for his auto repair business and a 'lean to' stall for Dusty. I used the pasture as a training area for Dusty and Dad baled hay off the pasture to help feed Dusty during the winter. Getting scholarship money would be the only way I could attend college.

I was at the gym for maybe an hour when Coach walked in and gave me a big 'thumbs up'.

Coach called me over to the bleachers and said, "I thought I'd find you at the gym. Take a break for a minute—I want to talk with you.

"Sue, when you go to State, don't push to make things happen, stay under control and just do the things we've practiced. Remember, those girls lace up their shoes the same way you do. Don't be intimidated. You're going to do fine. Now get back to work and make me proud of you!"

I was tired, sweaty, and hot as I left the gym after a two-hour workout. I felt good about my shooting.

I pulled into the Dairy Queen to get a Coke. Jimmy and Cathy were sitting inside, and I saw Debbie and Joey outside in his red convertible Corvette. I went inside and ordered a Coke. The air conditioning felt good.

Cathy asked, "Been shooting hoops?"

I replied, "Yes about two hours—I want to be ready for the season."

Jimmy just grinned and said, "I know why—you want a scholarship to State so you can be up there with your 'sweetie.'

"I see Deb out there with Baytown in his fancy car—guess ol' John wasn't high society enough for her."

I said, "Can't figure it out. See y'all at school tomorrow. Oh, I almost forgot, Tom told me to tell you 'Thanks for last night, and he'd get you tickets to a game.' Just let me know."

Jimmy asked Cathy, "Want to go watch State play?"

Cathy replied, "YES!"

I walked outside and Debbie came over to me, "What's happening?"

I replied, "Just been shooting some hoops."

Debbie said, "I won't be going to State Saturday, so you'll have to go alone. Just call Doris and Ted—you can stay there."

I asked, "Did you tell John?"

Debbie replied, "Yes, this afternoon before Joey came over. I told him I wanted to cool it for a while, but I loved him more than any guy I've ever been with. Sue, it was the hardest thing I've ever done.

"I wanted to go back to State so much with you and fuck John this weekend but..."

I stopped her and said, "Debbie, like I told you last night, I won't interfere with your relationships, but don't try and interfere with mine—we've been too close for too long to let guys come between us."

Debbie said, "Better get back before Joey gets mad. I'll call you tonight after he leaves."

The phone rang when I arrived back home. It was John.

John said, "Hey Susie, what are you doing?"

I replied, "Just got back from shooting hoops."

John laughed, "I know. Tom really ripped into Jones this morning at the training table. Told him, 'You don't recruit my girlfriend, I'll go to coach and get your ass fired.' Coach Lewis is also State's AD and Tom is one of his favorites."

John questioned me, "What's going on with Debbie? She told me this afternoon she had other plans and wouldn't be coming up, and in the next breath she tells me she wants to cool our relationship for a while, but says, 'she loves me.' Can't figure that one out."

I told him, "John, she started seeing a boy from Baytown on Monday night after the big game against the Trojans. He's a quarterback and drives a red convertible Corvette. She tried to set me up with his friend last night after I told her 'no' on Friday night. Jimmy came to my rescue and ran them off."

John added, "Baytown—bunch of little rich kids whose mommy and daddy spoon fed them."

I said, "I'm sorry John, not even Sally knows why she is doing this."

John added, "Guess I'm on the prowl again—like an ol' Tomcat looking for a pussycat! I've got several 'hot ones' lined up in my emergency reserves."

I laughed, "Does Tom have any emergency reserves?"

John laughing, "Hell no—you got him pussy whipped!"

I laughed hanging up the phone.

Tom called around 8:00 and we talked about the tryout and us for the weekend.

Tom said, "Get here early on Friday—don't even go to school. I've got it set up for you to room with Jamie Thomas for Friday night. She's like a 'big sis' to me—helped me through lots of shit last year when I was a troubled freshman.

"Jamie's a senior shooting guard, captain of the team and the all-time leading scorer in State Women's basketball. She'll be giving you a call with the workout schedule—listen to her—she'll help you!"

I said, "OK, but where am I staying Saturday night?"

Tom chuckled, "I've got a different room and roommate all lined up for you! Work your butt off this week and be ready for the tryouts!"

I worked extra every day in the gym before and after school. Jamie called and gave me the workout schedule. I was ready for my tryout.

I had a test first period on Friday so I went to school. I saw Debbie in the hall she was wearing Joey's letter jacket and class ring.

I grinned at her saying, "Collected some hardware recently, haven't you?"

Debbie replied with a smile, "Wonder what you'll be collecting Saturday night? I wish I was going with you Saturday—I still love John."

I replied, "Funny way to show it. Joey fucking you yet?"

Debbie laughed, "NO, and he may not. He has a LONG way to go before he gets my pussy—he sure isn't John."

I couldn't resist, "So why?"

Debbie answered, "We'll talk on the Pep Club bus tonight going to the game."

Only Coach, my parents, John, and Tom knew what my plans were for the weekend.

I took my test and left for State. Principal Wilson had given me permission to be excused from my classes since I had a 'financial aid interview' with State officials for Friday afternoon. I arrived at 11:15 and parked outside the Women's athletic dorm. Jamie came down and helped me take my things up to her room. Tom would be eating lunch at 11:30 and I wanted to surprise him.

Jamie and I went into the dining hall and I spotted Tom and John. I went up behind Tom and put my arms around him and when he turned around I gave him a big kiss and said, "Surprise!" Everyone in the dining hall began to clap and cheer.

Tom and I went into the lounge and talked till he had to leave for the pre-game walk-through at 1:00. The team would board the bus at 4:00 and leave town for the night.

I got ready for my first day at tryouts. I was a little nervous.

The coaching staff had a freshman and sophomore guarding me, but I was hot, making 24 points and hitting 9 straight jumpers to open the practice. Coach switched and had a sophomore starter guarding me after the time out. I cooled down but still hit 3 of 6 shots. I ripped the nets on 12 of my 15 shots during the practice. Jamie and the rest of the team were impressed as I heard Jamie tell Coach, 'We've found a jewel-sign her up!'

Friday night, John and Jamie showed me State's campus, something I didn't get to do my first trip. It was 10:00 when Jamie said, "Time to get back to the dorm—9 AM scrimmage will be a rough one—it'll be different than practice today. I promised Tom you'd to be ready."

John bid us 'goodnight,' leaving toward sorority row—like an ol' Tomcat on the prowl!

Saturday morning's scrimmage was open to the public. I would be guarded by a junior and a senior, both starters and defensive specialists.

I made a lot of passes and assists before the first time out as I was feeding the ball to Jamie and the other first teamers. During the time out Jamie looked at me and said, "Let'm fly girl." I knew what she meant. I was somewhat intimidated by playing against two of State's first team players in front of the public in a scrimmage. It was a different atmosphere than Friday's practice.

I started off missing my first two shots, then hit seven jumpers in a row. The fans began to notice.

Coach sat me down at the time out and smiled, "Good job."

I felt good. I wanted back into the scrimmage. Jamie patted me on the shoulder, saying, "Keep it up," as she went back onto the court.

The next time out I got my chance and hit six jumpers in a row—the last from twenty-five feet. Coach immediately called time out and sat me down again saying, "Young lady, I want to see you in my office—great job. Welcome to State."

I had made it! Jamie and the rest of the team came up to me in the locker room and welcomed me to State. I felt like I was already part of the team.

I dressed and met Coach in his office. Coach asked, "Sue, what is your full legal name? I'll need it for your scholarship papers."

I replied, "Susanna Elizabetta Andrews."

Coach smiled, "I'll have your scholarship papers ready tomorrow afternoon stop by before you go home and we'll discuss what you need to have your parents sign. Sue, just wanted you to know what you did yesterday and today... Well, I've never seen anything like it! I'd like for you to try and come up every chance you can and watch our Saturday scrimmages. It'll help you adapt to our style of play and if you have any questions talk with Jamie, she'll help you! Welcome to State!"

I left Coach Jones' office and went straight to Jamie's room and called Mom telling her the good news. I then called Coach Stafford.

Coach answered the phone and I said, "Coach, I made it!"

Coach said, "I knew you could do it—now let's go win state!"

I met Tom's parents at the will-call window to pick up my ticket and told them the news. Tom's mom gave me a hug.

John had been at the scrimmage and was aware I'd made it. He gave me a big hug as he introduced me to his date, a knock-out State cheerleader, named Jenny. Looks like the ol' tomcat found a pretty nice pussy cat last night!

State completely destroyed the Buffalo team 42-17, before 51,000 and remained undefeated—the best start ever for State.

Tom had another good game, catching eight passes and scoring two touchdowns. The unknown red shirt freshman was now making his presence known throughout the conference.

The long three-week wait was about to end for us, after dinner with his parents.

My pussy was already getting wet just thinking about being with Tom again, kissing and holding him as he made love to me—over and over again.

Tom's parents took us to a nice restaurant and they talked about how well Tom played. Both were excited for the victory and me getting a full basketball scholarship to State. Tom and I would both be State athletes next year!

After dinner Tom's parents bid us good-bye as they left for home. Tom and I left for the motel.

Tom pulled into the motel parking lot and parked in front of our room—the same room we had three weeks earlier, only this time we'd be there all night and until noon on Sunday. We'd have 17 hours to catch up for the past three weeks!

Tom opened the door and we both walked in. I immediately closed and locked the door behind us.

I kissed him and unbuttoned his shirt. I pulled his shirt off and noticed a severe bruise on his left ribs. I stopped and asked, "What happened?"

Tom said, "Just got a few bruised ribs on the play against the Trojans when I got knocked out of bounds on the two."

I said, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Tom said, "Didn't want you to worry—I'm OK," as he kissed me and took off my blouse and unhooked my bra.

Tom unbuckled his belt and began unbuttoning his Levi's as I ran my hand inside his underwear feeling his cock beginning to bulge.

Tom smiled as he dropped his Levi's to the floor while kicking off his Nike's. I slipped off my sandals as we kissed and moved toward the bed.

Once on the bed we lay next to each other and kissed—those slow lingering sexy kisses—sending shivers up and down my spine, while Tom massaged my breasts as he took off my bra, tossing it on the floor.

Tom kissed my breasts and flipped my nipples with his tongue. I was burning up inside with desire for Tom to fuck me. My pussy was flowing lubrication like the mighty Mississippi River!

Tom took off my skirt and slid off my panties, then gently teased my slit and clit. I twisted and squirmed as he slipped one then a second finger inside my lips moving them ever so slowly up and down my slit. We both could smell the musky odor of my aroused pussy.

Tom said, "The aroma of hot pussy tells me someone's getting turned on."

"I can't help it. You make me horny, I love you so much" I responded.

Tom raised his hips while I slid his underwear off, exposing his rock-hard 7-inch cock—something I wanted inside my already wet pussy.

Tom kissed my belly button. My legs were twitching as Tom kissed the inside of my thighs and slowly worked his tongue toward my bush as I wrapped my leg around his shoulder.

Tom gently massaged my clit while he worked his tongue up and down my slit with those lollipop licks. I was crying out with desire when Tom began to gently suck on my clit and started that 'rat-a-tat-tat,' with his tongue, making it feel like he turned my clit inside out. I moaned in pleasure "Ahhh... Ohhh...," when I squirted my juices in his mouth. I was really hot and wanted to be fucked, but Tom continued his assault on my body—turning me on even more.