Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Tom, "Put on a condom."

He replied, "Not yet," as he licked my slit with those long slow 'lollipop' licks and gently sucked on my clit while driving me up a wall with that rat-a-tat-tat-rat-a-tat with his tongue. My clit was happily throbbing with desire—I was twisting and squirming when I let out a cry, 'Ohhh... Ohh... Ahhh...,' as I squirted Tom's mouth full of my juices.

Tom positioned himself while I raised and spread my legs. I wrapped my legs tight around him as he rammed his cock into my wet pussy.

I moaned, "Don't cum in me—please."

Tom said, "Just a little while bareback, and I'll put the condom on—it's been two weeks!"

Tom began thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy faster and faster, while I twisted and squirmed, raising up to meet each of his penetrating thrusts.

Tom hit my 'G-spot' nearly every time, creating an incredible amount of nerve and muscle tension build up in my genitals, pelvis, ass, and thighs.

I cried out, "I'm about to cum—don't stop," as my body released all at once a series of intensely pleasurable waves. I had a second orgasm which rocked my body.

I snapped back to reality when Tom said, "Hold still babe, I'm about to cum—I'll pull out."

I cried, "Please don't cum in me—please."

Tom was grunting and thrusting faster and faster. I felt his cock pulsing and throbbing. His balls were tight in his sack. I knew he was going to cum. I remembered what Sally had said, 'Don't believe them—they won't pull out.'

I could feel Tom's cock throbbing getting closer to erupting, sending two weeks of stored up sperm deep into my pussy—I knew he couldn't stop.

Tom moaned, "Sue... Oh fuck...," while simultaneously pulling his cock out of my pussy as he erupted—sending his sperm all over my pubic hair and splattering against my breasts as he moved forward, hovering above my body. He continued to cum all over my body as he quivered above me.

We lay in each other arms—his cock still throbbing, shooting his final shot of sperm onto my stomach.

I kissed him, tasting my pussy on his lips and letting him taste his cock in my mouth.

Tom asked me, "Did you feel any cum inside you when I ejaculated?"

I replied, "I don't think so, but I was really wet from having so many orgasms. Your cum is all over my pussy hairs and tits."

Tom replied, "I'm sure I pulled out just before I unloaded my first load—it went all the way to your boobs! Let me get a wash cloth and towel."

I said, "Babe, this was a close call! We have to use the condoms," as I cleaned Tom's cum of my pubic hair and body.

Tom said, "I know. I was going to put a condom on after we fucked for a bit, but I couldn't. Your pussy felt so good—I didn't want to pull out. I still don't know how I was able to pull out just in time."

As I cleaned Tom's cum off my pubic hair I noticed some cum oozing around my pussy lips. I became worried—maybe Tom hadn't pulled out quite in time and some of his sperm found its way inside my pussy.

Tom and I held each other tight and as we kissed we forgot about the near disaster as we made love till the early morning hours, using the condoms every time.

Tom and I cuddled next to each other and as he slept my mind wouldn't quit worrying about Tom's cum oozing around my pussy lips. I was regular as clock work and always ovulated on the thirteenth or fourteenth day of my cycle—tonight was my fourteenth day. My head continued to spin as I finally drifted off to sleep.