Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Tigers controlled the game and were leading 31-17 into the fourth quarter.

State mounted a comeback as Lucas connected with Richardson for a touchdown after a 78-yard drive. Tigers still led 31-24 with 4 minutes to play.

State's defense held and the offense took over 80 yards away from the tying touchdown. Two minutes and 20 seconds remained in the game.

Lucas began the drive by passing to Tom for 12 yards, again for 8, and another for 10. State was at the 50.

Lucas found his favorite receiver again for 12 to the 38 as Tom stepped out of bounds. Fifty-eight seconds remained as Lucas overthrew Richardson at the Tiger goal line. Forty-two seconds left.

State broke the huddle and Lucas fired a pass toward the end zone. The pass seemed to be overthrown, but Tom made a leaping catch in the back of the end zone for a touchdown!

The score was 31-30 and State went for the win. Lucas passed to Richardson in the corner of the end zone as the Tiger defender batted the ball away—it fell harmlessly to the ground incomplete. The Tigers upset State 31-30, creating a three-way tie for second. The winner of the University and Huskie game would be in first place.

Everyone was devastated waiting outside the State locker room. State now had to win the last two games against the Huskies #2 and #1 University to share the conference championship.

Tom had played a great game, catching 12 passes for 142 yards, and scoring two touchdowns, including that leaping catch in the back of the end zone.

Tom came out of the locker room dejected, walking toward us. I knew there was nothing anyone could say to make him feel better I just grabbed him and kissed him and said, "I love you." It was going to be a long ride back home.

Pop had the Huskie-University game on the radio as we were driving home. Pop commented, "Believe it or not, we want University to win this week and next. Then they'd go into the game against State undefeated."

I couldn't figure out his reasoning so I asked, "Why, Pop?"

Pop answered, "University winning over the Huskies tonight and Tigers next week sets up State with an outside opportunity to share the title with University—if we win the last two games. It's a long shot, but it can happen."

We stopped to eat and the University game was just ending. University beat the Huskies 27-20.

I asked Ma, "Can I call Tom?"

Ma said, "Sure," and gave me her phone card.

Tom answered in his room and I asked, "How you feeling babe?"

He replied, "Still down, but feel better with 'U' winning today—it gives us a chance."

I asked, "So what are you going to do tonight?"

Tom replied, "Going over and watching the wrestling matches. When do you think y'all will get home?"

I said, "Around 1 AM."

Tom said, "Call me!"

I said, "OK."

Ma and Pop dropped me off at 12:45 AM. I thanked them and said, "Goodnight".

The phone was ringing when I walked into the house. I hurried to answer. Mom and Dad were asleep. It was Debbie.

Debbie asked, "What are you doing?"

"I just got home and was about to call Tom. How was the Homecoming and dinner in Baytown?"

Debbie answered, "Typical fancy restaurant and a prom-like Homecoming. Like you said, 'little rich boys.'"

Debbie went on, "Tonight before I left, I called John and wished him good luck tonight in his wrestling matches."

I quickly asked, "What'd he say?"

Debbie replied, "I had to leave a message. But I told him I was sorry, I loved him and NO ONE has touched me since him."

I questioned, "What about Joey?"

Debbie replied, "I'll wait and see what John says."

I asked, "Did you watch the game?"

Debbie replied, "Yes with Daddy. Tom played just a great game and that last touchdown catch was unbelievable. The TV kept re-playing it over and over."

"I have to call Tom now. Let's talk tomorrow."

Debbie said, "Yes, come over after mass and we'll go riding around and just hang out—by ourselves."

I called Tom.

Tom answered, "Hey girl, you just get home?"

"About 15 minutes ago. Debbie called so I had to talk to her."

Tom said, "She tell you she called John and left a message?"

I said, "Yes. What'd he say?"

Tom laughed, "He said, 'Guess I need to fuck her again and take it from there!'"

I said, "Really."

Tom changed the subject. John won both his matches and State won the dual match. The focus this week would be on the game against the Huskies and us.

I told him, "My first basketball game is Thursday night. We'll play Grover at home."

Tom said, "I want you to rip those nets for me!"

I said, "I will."

We said, 'Goodnight,' to each other and ended with, 'I love you.'

My alarm went off too soon, but I started getting ready for mass.

I saw Debbie at mass and we talked a bit and planned our afternoon together—it had been a long time.

After dinner with Mom and Dad, I went over to Debbie's.

Debbie answered the door and I walked in. William was reading the Sports page and said, "Sue, Tom played one of the best games I've ever seen—he left it on the field. The last touchdown catch was unbelievable—everyone in town is talking about it."

Elizabeth asked, "Where are y'all off to?"

Debbie said, "The Dairy Queen and just hang out. If Joey calls tell him I'm busy this afternoon, and I don't want to be bothered by him. Let's go best girlfriend!"

We drove to the Dairy Queen and the gang was there. After we talked for a while, Debbie said, "Let's drive out to the lake."

I said, "OK." I knew she wanted to talk.

Debbie and I drove out to the lake and parked in the special spot John and Tom took us to on our first date. The same spot where Debbie gave John two blowjobs!

Debbie said, "Sue, John called last night after we hung up. We talked till almost 3AM."

I said, "What about?"

Debbie said, "Us—we're going out when he comes home for Thanksgiving break—probably the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving and Friday before the game with University."

I said, "WOW! What about Joey?"

Debbie said, "It'll depend. John told me again 'go out and have fun.' He didn't want me to sit home alone, but we need to keep our relationship going. I agreed saying, "It's been my fault we haven't. I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

I asked, "So when John fucks you, you are still going to go out with Joey? That's crazy!"

Debbie went on, "I don't know—maybe, but he'll have to change if we do. Last night Joey, Mike, and Raymond were more interested degrading you and Tom than they were about going to Baytown's Homecoming with me and Lisa.

"They're planning on harassing you at the Baytown basketball game December 4th."

I just listened as Debbie continued, "I told John about it. John said, 'Guess it's time for the old Tom and John to re-surface.' Sue, Tom is going to kick Raymond's ass sometime during your game. I am pretty sure Jimmy has been telling Tom and John what has been going on."

I said, "I'll talk him out of it this weekend. Those jerks aren't worth it!"

Debbie said, "So when are you leaving for State?"

I said, "Friday. I want to watch the Girl's game Friday night."

Debbie said, "And the motel Saturday night—right?"

I laughed, "Yes. We'll have to use condoms this time—it's my fertile period."

Debbie said, "I'll let you borrow my five!"

We both laughed and left for town.

We pulled in at the Dairy Queen and saw the gang. Lisa was there by herself talking with everyone. Lisa walked over to Debbie's car.

Lisa said, "Debbie, I broke up with Mike this afternoon. He and Joey are looking for you. They just left here about ten minutes ago."

Debbie said, "Fuck him," and we drove over to her house. The 'little rich boys' never showed up.

Tom called and we talked about us and the weekend. His mind was on the game. I did my homework and studied the ACT Review going to bed early.

Tom called me Wednesday night to wish me 'good luck' the following night in my first game. I told him, "I'll rip those nets for you babe!"

Tom asked, "When you coming up?"

I said, "Friday, I want to watch Jamie and Angie play."

Tom laughed saying, "Don't forget the condoms!"

I replied laughing, "I won't—Debbie gave me her five, too."

Tom mentioned, "Sally, Steve, and Coach Pete want to come up Saturday for the game. I'm getting tickets and dining hall passes for them."

I said, "GREAT! It's been six weeks since I saw Sally."

We hung up with, "I love you."

Thursday night arrived and the town was ready for some hoops! The gym was packed.

I was ready and scored 22 points in the first half. I had never gotten 40 and I wanted it that night. We were up by 24 and Coach pulled me out—I had 38 points.

I was on the bench next to Coach, and I said, "Put me back in for one shot—I want 40 tonight!"

Coach called time out, and I went back in—the crowd was cheering for me to get 40.

I got the ball and dribbled around and took a jumper at 20 feet—swish, nothing but net! My all-time high—40 points!

I couldn't wait to get home and call Tom. Debbie had already called John and told him.

Tom answered the phone.

I said, "Hey babe, I ripped the nets for you tonight—40 points! Now it's your turn to kick their ass Saturday so we have a fun time Saturday night—even with the condoms!"

Tom said, "I know, John already told me. We're ready for the game."

We hung up saying, 'I love you,' for the last time till Saturday.

I arrived at school Friday and went to the commons and sat down with Cathy and Donna. Everyone came up and congratulated us on the victory. Debbie came up and sat down with us.

Donna said, "Look at Lisa. It sure didn't take her long—she's really flirting with Barry. Bet they start going out."

Everyone looked and laughed.

Cathy asked Debbie, "What are you going to do with your 'Baytown rich boy' now since Lisa dumped hers?"

Debbie just grinned at me saying, "Don't really know, but I do have my eye on a wrestler."

Cathy shouted back, "That wrestler's name better not be Jimmy!"

Debbie laughed, "Guarantee you Cathy, his name is not Jimmy."

Everyone knew who Debbie was talking about.

Donna said, "It's about time you got your head out of your ass!"

I just smiled knowing what my 'sister' was planning for next week.

School was out and I left for State. Everyone else was getting ready for the final football game and the sock hop at the Teen Center. I arrived at 6:00, put my things in Jamie's room, and walked over to the gym.

Coach Jones gave me a hug when I entered and said, "Coach Stafford called me this morning telling me you got 40 last night—I told the girls!"

The team came together for their final instructions before tip-off. Jamie motioned for me to join them. I left my seat in the bleachers and went onto the court.

Jamie said, "You're part of us—you sit on the bench!"

The team broke the huddle and went to center court I started toward the end of the bench when Coach Jones yelled, "You sit next to me young lady—it's time you began to learn our system."

I sat next to Coach as he explained the game plan to me and what I'd be doing next year as a shooting guard, taking Jamie's place. He instructed me to watch Jamie and Angie's every move, as they were the best State ever had.

Jamie led the way with 28 points while Angie followed with 21 and State won their first game 69-54.

In the locker room after the game, the girls were happy and cutting up. Angie suggested everyone dress sexy and do some 'Frat-Rat' teasing later that night. I looked puzzled and Jamie just laughed, "It's flashing—you know what that is?"

I said, "No, not really."

Jamie said, "Shit, do I ever have some teaching to do before I graduate this spring."

Angie laughed, "I've got to teach her 'cowgirl' and 'reverse cowgirl' too!"

I was still puzzled as everyone in the locker room began laughing.

Saturday morning arrived and with it, the big game—maybe the biggest of the year.

The stadium would be packed with an overflow crowd of 55,000 to watch the #8 State play #4 Huskies. The winner still had a chance to share the conference championship.

Ma and Pop arrived and I met them for lunch. My crazy future teammates, along with Sally, Steve, Coach Pete, John, and Jenny joined us. The dining hall was filled with cheers for State. Everyone was ready for kickoff.

Coach Peterson, 'Pete,' was Tom's coach and mentor last year at State before he left to become an assistant on Central's staff. Coach Pete helped Tom adjust to college life and overcome the adversities of a freshman coming from a small high school to attend State as a student-athlete.

Ma and Pop headed toward the stadium after picking up their tickets at will-call.

Coach Pete went over to the coach's office to visit with the staff—he hadn't seen them since last spring when he joined Central's coaching staff.

I walked around with the girl's watching all the pre-game activities. Steve, Sally, John, and Jenny went with us until Jenny had to leave for her cheerleading role.

Steve and Sally continued on to tour the campus—they'd never been to State. I went to watch Jenny and the cheerleaders with John.

After Jenny left, John said, "Debbie called me this morning. The Dragons won last night and Baytown got their ass beat. The guys finished 6-4, tied for 3rd. Baytown 4-6 tied for next to last place."

I asked, "So y'all going out at Thanksgiving?"

John grinned, "Yep—going to fuck your best friend too. We're going out Wednesday and Friday night. I plan on catching up for these past eight weeks—she'll be sore at the game on Saturday!"

I asked, "So, how is Debbie going to hide from Joey on Friday night? Won't he get suspicious?"

John laughed, "Easy, that kid has a basketball game and Debbie is going to tell him 'she can't go since Sally and Steve are in for the holidays,' so while I'm shooting cum inside Debbie's pussy, he'll be shooting baskets. She'll go to the game Saturday with him and his parents while my cum oozes out of her pussy!"

I laughed, "You and Debbie deserve each other—you're both devils!"

John went on, "About that Baytown basketball game on the 4th—you just play- me and Tom will take care of the rest!"

Excitement was in the air as I watched the cheerleaders and the fans cheer their approval. Game time was still 90 minutes away when I heard the sirens as the police escorted the team bus toward the locker room.

It was an hour before game time when I entered the stadium. I went to my seat by Ma and Pop. Sally, Steve, and Coach Pete were already in their seats next to us. The public address boomed, "At the end of the 3rd Quarter University 24, Tigers 7." The State fans cheered. A State win would put the conference title on the line the following week at University.

The waiting finally came to an end.

State's first possession of the game, State came to the line. Huskies were in their defensive set when Coach Pete yelled, "It's there, Luc-54V Right." We all look at him, puzzled.

Lucas began changing the play. Coach Pete yelled again, "He's seen it—get ready, it's about to be show time."

What Coach Pete saw as the Huskies lined up was their linebackers were not respecting the tight end deep and across the middle.

Mickey Lucas saw it too. Lucas barked out the signals and the ball was snapped.

Coach Pete yelled, "There it is," as Tom got behind the linebackers and streaked down the field. Lucas threw a perfect pass, and Tom made the catch, running untouched into the end zone!

Eighty yards on the first play of the game! The State fans were going wild. We were all giving high fives and hugging each other. Pop was hugging Ma. Coach Pete smiled at me, "Young lady, that's my boy! The rout is on!"

State took control of the game early and by the end of the third quarter, it was over. State eventually beat the #4 Huskies 49-15! The stage was set for the big showdown the following Saturday against University.

Tom scored three touchdowns while catching 10 passes for 188 yards!

Excitement was all around us when Tom came out of the locker room. I ran up to him and gave him a big kiss. We kissed again before we started toward everyone.

Coach Pete was very emotional as he hugged Tom. He came to State to see the raw talented red shirt freshman he coached one year ago and what he saw was a polished football player—one deserving of All Conference recognition.

Sally and Steve had to leave to get back to Central after congratulating Tom. Sally pulled me aside, "You do have condoms for tonight?"

I smiled, "Yes, I have the five you gave me and Debbie's five, too."

Sally in a direct voice, said, "Make damn sure you and Tom use them! Both of you have too much going for you to get knocked up."

I said, "I promise."

Sally replied, "You've told me that before—don't break your promise tonight!"

Ma and Pop took us out to dinner while John and Jenny left for their date, and who knew where my crazy future teammates were heading! State's campus was a 'madhouse' after the big win!

During dinner, Ma became very emotional and said, "Tom, your Dad would have been so proud of you today," as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Pop put his arm around her saying, "Let it out Annie."

Tom looked me in the eyes saying, "Today would have been Dad's birthday."

I remembered Tom telling Mom on our first date how his Dad was killed in a mining accident in West Virginia.

Ma and Pop left for home after dinner, giving Tom and me a big hug. Ma said, "Y'all have a great time tonight."

I said, "We intend to!"

Tom and I went to some of the local college hangouts to celebrate the big win. We ran into John and Jenny along with my crazy future teammates at the hangout known as 'The Horseshoe'—a popular campus watering hole.

It was around 12:30 AM when Tom and I finally left going to 'our motel.'

We pulled into the motel parking lot and walked toward our room. Tom was opening the door when I said, "Babe, you need to take it easy on me tonight. I have a basketball game Tuesday night and don't need to be sore."

Tom smiled saying, "Miss Andrews, you're a college athlete now—you have to learn to play with pain!"

I had ten condoms in my purse!

Tom and I entered our room and I placed my purse on floor by the night stand.

I looked at Tom taking out the ten condoms and said, "Babe, we have to use these tonight—no exceptions!"

Tom took me in his arms and started kissing me slowly then more intensely. It had been two weeks since Homecoming night.

I unbuttoned Tom's shirt and tried unbuckling his belt while Tom had my blouse unbuttoned and was unhooking my bra as he was massaging my tits.

I struggled with his belt, but finally got it off as I unbuttoned his Levi's—putting my hand inside his jeans, grabbing his warm, hard cock.

Tom took off my blouse, bra, and skirt, throwing them on the floor. I said, "Stand up—let me take off your jeans." Tom stood up at the side of the bed as I first pulled his Levi's and then his underwear down, exposing his cock.

I leaned forward and kissed his rock-hard cock, rolling my tongue over his 'cum hole,' lightly touching his 'pleasure spot' with the tip of my tongue.

Tom moaned, while he thrust forward putting his cock into my mouth. I slid my mouth up and down his cock while he moaned, "Oh Sue... Feels so good..."

I pulled him down on the bed. We began kissing those slow sexy kisses as Tom slid off my panties while I took his underwear off—tossing them on the floor beside the bed.

Tom gently squeezed my breasts as he sucked on my nipples when I rolled him over and massaged his cock with my pussy—sliding slowly up and down. Tom opened my pussy lips with his thumbs as I continued massaging his cock.

Tom rolled me over and teased my pussy with his cock. I was wet and ready to fuck. I could feel the pre cum oozing out of his cock. The musky smell of my hot pussy filled the room.