Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom kissed me, and I could taste my pussy on his lips and tongue. He worked his cock up and down my slit as I opened my pussy lips for his cock. I sighed "Ohhh... Ohhh...," as his cock massaged my clit.

I couldn't take it any longer and spread my legs, "Fuck me now, babe."

Tom got into position between my legs as I bent my legs resting my feet firmly on the bed—wrapping my arms tight around his neck, pulling him tighter to me as I kissed his lips—digging my nails into his back as I moaned "Ahhh... Ahhh... Ohhh..."

He plunged his cock deep inside me and began fucking me like stud stallion mounts his favorite mare.

Tom's cock felt sooo good inside my pussy as he thrust faster and faster while we looked each other in the eye and kissed with those passionate sexy kisses.

Tom's thrusts sped up—his balls bounced against my butt with each thrust. I twisted my hips upward to meet his every thrust which became faster and deeper. I twisted and squirmed under him while I kissed his neck and whispered, "I love you," in his ear.

Tom pounded my pussy over and over again while he nibbled on my left nipple—his favorite nipple.

I felt his cock pulsing and throbbing as my pussy muscles clenched his cock—his balls were tightening up as he began grunting. I raised my legs, resting my feet on Tom's ass allowing him to penetrate deeper inside my pussy while hitting my G-spot with every forceful thrust while his pubic bone stimulated my clit. I knew he was about to cum—I said, "Harder baby, I'm about to cum too."

Tom rammed his cock hard into my pussy—sighing "Oh fuck...," as he unloaded his cum deep inside my pussy. Seconds later, I screamed out with pleasure as I soaked the bed with another orgasm.

Tom continued plunging his cock deep inside my pussy—I muttered, "Go as long as you can baby—I don't want this end."

Tom finally quit cumming and he sighed once again, pulling his limp cock out of my pussy—dripping cum on my pubic hair and thighs as he collapsed on top of me—his sweaty, hairy chest lying against my bare breasts. Tom and I lay in each other's arms—our combined cum oozing out of my pussy onto the motel sheets beneath us.

It wasn't long before were kissing again.

Tom wasted no time in getting ready for seconds. He fingered my cum-filled pussy while he chewed on my nipples. I felt his cock expand against my leg. My breathing was becoming heavy.

Tom went down and started licking my slit with those lollipop licks—lapping up the 'creampie' which he had made only minutes before.

Tom rolled me over and said, "Get on all four's—I'm going to 'doggie' fuck you."

I panted," Tom, nothing goes in my asshole!"

Tom softly spoke, "Trust me babe—my cock is going deep inside your pussy! You'll be going insane before I'm through fucking you! Now just relax."

I raised up on all four's as he took his hands and pulled my ass toward him.

Tom said, "Relax babe," while positioning himself so his cock thrust downward, stimulating my G-spot.

Tom rammed the full length of his cock inside my pussy causing me to gasp as I muttered, "Oomph."

His cock thrust deep into my pussy—the combination of pelvis to pelvis, his balls hitting my clit, and just the feeling of closeness, while my 34D boobs were hanging down and swaying with each mighty thrust made my first doggie so freaking hot! I was loving it!

Tom alternated his thrusting between shallow and deep-thrusting shallow a few times then penetrating the full length of his cock to the depths of my pussy—hitting my G-spot over and over. I sighed, "Ahhh... Ahhh... Ohhh..."

Tom whispered, "Do you want me to quit?"

I could only mutter, "No!"

I could feel his cock swelling and throbbing inside my pussy. His balls tightened up against my clit. He began grunting and moaning, "Fuck... sooo good..."

We got into a rhythm as I moved my ass back to meet each of his thrusts. He reached around and grabbed my tits while continuing thrusting his cock deep inside my pussy. He moved his right hand down and played with my clitoris while he hit my G-spot with nearly each deep thrust.

I cried out, "Oh my god... Oh my god... Ohh... Ohh..."

His cock thrust deep, hitting a spot he'd never hit before, sending a sensation throughout my body like never before—it was like a volcanic eruption was about to explode within me.

An overwhelming throbbing sensation took over my being—my body completely tensed up as the throbbing sensation built inside me. I felt like my whole body was on fire—then a violent sensation exploded and throbbed from somewhere deep inside me. It involved my entire body—I felt it most sharply in my clit and pussy, but literally it consumed me all the way from my head to my toes.

My body was shaking uncontrollably—I felt like I was about to pass out. My mind shut down—all that mattered was the intimacy we were having, and then it slowly began fading in intensity until everything calmed down—like a series of Oahu north shore waves followed by the calmness of the receding water.

Tom sighed, "Sue, I love fucking you...," and I felt the warmth of Tom's cum as his cock erupted deep inside my pussy while I collapsed, falling face down onto the bed.

Tom's cock must have hit the 'deep spot' Sally told me and Debbie about. 'Doggie' had spoiled me!

We had completed 'round two', and there were still thirteen hours before we had to check out. We were making up for 'lost time!'

Tom and I made love till the wee hours of the morning when we fell asleep naked in each other's arms.

Tom woke me up around 10:00 with a kiss and a smile saying, "Feeling frisky this morning Miss Andrews?"

I grinned, "Just a little sore," giving him a kiss as I rolled over on my back and spread my legs. Tom already had a 'morning hard-on' so he went to work immediately and deposited a morning load inside my pussy.

As we lay next to each other I said, "Mr. Sanders how about a 'doggie' for the road?"

Tom smiled saying, "Love to, Miss Andrews," and proceeded to fuck me 'doggie style' for the second time. I loved it when we both climaxed together.

The motel sheets were saturated with Tom's cum which had oozed out of my pussy all night long and again in the morning.

I went to the shower and began cleaning up from Tom's dried cum on my pussy hair and still oozing out of my pussy.

We checked out of the motel and were heading back to the dining hall for lunch when Tom grinned saying, "Miss Andrews, I have to admit, you've learned your lessons awfully well." I just gave him a big smile.

Tom and I ate lunch in the dining hall with John and Jenny. We all planned next weekend for State's Homecoming and the game against the Wildcats. The long three week ordeals had come to an end!

Tom gave me his State letter jacket and class ring before he left for practice saying, "It's about time I gave you these because you mean the world to me—I don't ever want to do anything to lose you." I grinned and gave him a lusty good-bye kiss.

After Tom went to practice, I stopped by Coach Jones office and picked up my scholarship papers to sign and send back, along with an ACT Study Guide which State gave their athletes—the Guide would improve applicants' test scores by 25 percent. I needed a test score of 30 or better in order to receive additional scholarship money for living expenses.

Coach Jones told me, "When you return the scholarship papers, we'll make a public announcement. I think Coach Stafford will be making one at school tomorrow. Sue, it's great having you part of our State family."

I was on Cloud Nine driving home. Thinking what a great weekend it was—getting a scholarship, being with Tom, and knowing we'd be together at least every other weekend till the end of the season.

I passed the Dairy Queen on the way into town and saw Jimmy and the gang, so I pulled in next to them. I noticed Debbie and Joey in his Corvette along with two others in a Mustang convertible I had never seen before.

I got out of my VW and everyone was asking, "Why weren't you at the game Friday night?"

I replied, "I had to be at State Friday afternoon for a financial aid interview."

Debbie hearing this, got out of Joey's car and approached me at the order window saying, "So, why didn't you tell me about the interview?"

I said, "Why didn't you tell me about you and Joey when things first got going?"

Debbie changed the subject, "Did you see John? How is he taking my decision to 'cool' our relationship? Is he hurt? I don't want him to be Sue—I still love him. You have to believe me."

I replied, "Debbie, he had a date with State's head cheerleader, Jenny. She looks a lot like Sally and is built like her too."

Debbie looked puzzled, quickly asking, "So how many times?"

I laughed, "Two—once last night and once this morning."

"You lying bitch," Debbie said, laughing as she walked back to Joey's Corvette.

I was getting into my VW when someone from the Mustang yelled, 'Missed your chance baby. Want me to give you another one? Come over here and let me rub your tits!'

I looked in the direction of Debbie and Joey as I 'flipped' off the Mustang.

I heard Debbie, "Joey, tell him to shut the fuck up or you can take me home."

I drove off.

I went home and Mom and Dad were excited to see me 'on top of the world.' Their little girl was going to college on a basketball scholarship!

After supper we sat down together and went over the scholarship papers—basketball and academic.

Tom called me at 9:00 making sure I got home okay. He wanted to make sure I wanted to come to State's Homecoming since the high school homecoming would be the same night and it was my senior year.

I asked him, "Why would I want to miss State's homecoming, your game, and maybe another night in our 'favorite room' for a high school homecoming?"

We ended with, "I love you."

Monday morning arrived, and I was really sore from the weekend and dreaded basketball practice that afternoon.

I arrived at school wearing Tom's State letter jacket and his class ring. Heads turned when I walked in the hall toward my locker.

Debbie approached me laughing, "Looks like you got some hardware this weekend girlfriend—among other things! Let's talk tonight—I want to."

First period began as usual until an announcement there would be an assembly in the auditorium.

It was a Dragon tradition to honor those Dragons that received athletic scholarships to attend college. Tom and John were the last to be honored.

No one knew what was going on as the student body settled into their seats. Principal Wilson turned the program over to Coach Stafford.

Coach said, "It is a great honor to announce Sue Andrews will be attending State on a full basketball scholarship next year. The first Lady Dragon to receive a full scholarship."

The assembly erupted in applause as I made my way to the stage to sign my scholarship papers in front of the student body.

I heard Jimmy say, "God dammit, I knew it! She didn't go to State for any financial aid bullshit!"

I sat down next to Coach and signed my scholarship papers. I was never so proud to sign my legal name, 'Susanna Elizabetta Andrews,' to anything in my life! I was not only going to college, but to State and to play basketball with all expenses paid! Once the signing ceremony was over, Coach asked me, "What are your plans for this season?"

I thought for a moment and said, "Being captain of this year's team, I want our team to bring home a State championship just like my boyfriend did in football a few years ago and his best friend did in wrestling. Dragon pride is something you can't describe unless you've worn the Blue and White."

The auditorium went crazy. Everyone was yelling and clapping. Principal Wilson dismissed the assembly and everyone returned to class.

Debbie came up to me at lunch and said, "Congrats best girlfriend. I want us to get back like we were—please?"

Basketball practice was hard and I was so sore from the weekend, but I made it through.

Homecoming activities were in full swing by the end of the day. The finalists for Homecoming Queen would be announced on Thursday before the pep rally assembly.

I stayed at the gym an extra hour after school working on my free throws. I wanted to make Coach proud of me this season, even though as a junior I averaged 30 points a game.

Everyone in town heard the news and started calling Mom early in the afternoon. She was thrilled.

Debbie called me around 7:00 PM wanting me to come over so I went.

Elizabeth and William gave me a big hug when I walked in, saying, "Welcome home Sue. It seems like forever since you've been over."

I replied, "Two weeks."

Debbie and I went up to her room and began talking like we once did.

Debbie started crying, "Sue, I made a big mistake and I'm regretting it every night. I guess I was blinded by flashy cars, fancy clothes, Joey being a quarterback, and all the things money can buy. I'm so sorry for trying to make you break up with Tom—I'll never forgive myself. Please believe me."

Joey called and I left to go home.

Tom called me and I told him about the assembly. I told him about Debbie and what she said.

Tom said, "John will let her sit awhile before and if he takes her back."

I said, "I know—she deserves what she got."

We talked about us and the coming Homecoming weekend at State.

Thursday came quickly, and at the pep rally assembly the Homecoming Queen finalists were announced. The finalists were almost always made up of cheerleaders. The finalists would be escorted by their fathers at half time of the game and the Queen would be announced at the dance on Saturday night.

Principal Wilson made the announcement, "This year's Homecoming finalists are Donna Logany, Cathy Merricer, Debbie Ferguson, and Sue Andrews. Good luck, ladies."

Everyone was amazed. For the first time, the finalists were three basketball players and only one cheerleader. Little did everyone know what was about to happen next as I approached the stage and said, "I want to thank everyone who voted for me and I'm truly flattered by being nominated, but I am withdrawing my name from any consideration for Queen. Saturday night I will not be attending the Homecoming dance because I will be at State's Homecoming football game Saturday afternoon and with my boyfriend Saturday night at the dance."

You could have heard a pin drop. Principal Wilson said, "Thank you Sue, but you are still a finalist and will be escorted Friday night by your father at the game. Oh, by the way, tell Tom good luck!"

I told Mom and Dad I was a finalist for Homecoming Queen, but I withdrew from consideration. Dad would still escort me on the field the following night.

Debbie called me and wanted me to come over, but I was busy studying the ACT Review and waiting on Tom's call.

Debbie said, "Joey's parents are 'big' University supporters and he is getting tickets to the big game with State. Maybe we can all sit together?"

I replied, "Don't think so. Tom has Steve, Sally, Jimmy, Cathy, and me tickets for the game. He had one for you, too."

Debbie asked, "You think John will go?"

I said, "Yes."

Debbie asked, "Sue can you maybe—huh, well, you know, fix me up with John again?"

I asked, "When?"

Debbie replied, "Let me try and work something out—maybe the last home game?"

I said, "Let me think about it."

It was 9:00 and Tom called.

I asked him, "You ever fucked a Homecoming Queen finalist?"

He laughed at me, "I fucked the Queen once."

I'd forgotten about Mary Ann!

I quickly changed the subject, "I'm one of the finalists for Queen, but I turned it down."

Tom said, "No shit—why?"

I replied, "You dumb jock!"

We both laughed and made our plans for Saturday's Homecoming. We hung up with our 'goodnights' and 'I love you.'

Friday night came and Daddy looked like a million bucks dressed in his suit. I wore the formal I wore to the prom back in April. The other finalists had new formals and looked awesome!

Each finalist was introduced as their fathers escorted them to mid-field where the local paper took our picture.

Principal Wilson made the following announcement after we had all been introduced: "This year's Homecoming Queen will be chosen from Donna, Cathy, and Debbie, since Sue requested to be withdrawn from any consideration. Seems she has plans tomorrow to attend State's Homecoming football game and dance with a certain former Dragon who wears #83! The student body votes are in and will be counted tomorrow morning. Good luck, ladies."

While the crowd cheered, we were escorted by our fathers to our seats in front of the Pep Squad for the second half.

The crowd had nothing more to cheer about—Dragons lost their third straight game, and all possibilities of being in the State playoffs were gone.

Saturday morning I was up early and packed for State. I had my prom dress, shoes, and make up bag. Mom said, "Call me when you get there."

I said, "I will. Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'll be staying at the dorm with Jamie."

I arrived at State and took my things up to Jamie's room.

Jamie held up my prom dress and asked me, "Is this what you're wearing tonight?"

I replied, "Yes, that's all I have."

Jamie immediately went out into the hall and yelled, "Emergency in room 220!"

The girls came down to Jamie's room.

Jamie said, "OK y'all, we need some help for Sue here—a make-over for tonight. All she has to wear is this," as she held up my prom dress.

Cindy said, "Sue, you look like you're a size 4-medium. About 5'10-130 pounds? What's your bra size?"

I replied, "I'm 5'10", 135 pounds with 34D."

Jamie added, "What are all your measurements? I want to get this right!"

I replied, "34-26-34."

Cindy shouted, "PERFECT," as she yelled "Angie get your ass in here!"

Angie was one of the friendliest on the team, but one of the craziest you'd ever see! Jamie called Angie a 'fucking machine,' but she was one hell of a basketball player—especially on defense!

Angie and I were the same size. Angie took me to her room and I tried on formals, Angie finally picked one out for the night with matching shoes. We both wore a size 7-1/2. Angie and I seemed to connect immediately just like Jamie and I did.

Angie grinned, "Tonight Sue, ol' Tom boy will see a 'new' you—bet his dick will be hard before you ever make the dance!"

Everyone laughed as we headed to the dining hall for lunch.

Tom had left me a pass to eat in the dining hall along with his parents. We all went there and ate lunch with his parents. The girl's laughed and told Mrs. Sanders about the 'make-over' I was getting for the night. She just smiled.

After lunch I headed toward the stadium with Tom's parents as we picked up our tickets at the 'will-call' window.

Mrs. Sanders and I started up a conversation watching the pre-game activities. Mrs. Sanders said, "You've really had quite the week Sue—getting your scholarship along with being a finalist for Homecoming Queen. I'm very proud of you! You looked so beautiful out there on the field last night—in my opinion the best one, but then I'm a little biased."

I grinned and said, "Thank you, Mrs. Sanders."

Mrs. Sanders replied, "Sue, don't you think it's time you called me Ann or Ma?"

I grinned and replied, "Yes, Ma!"

Tom's Dad heard us talking and with a grin said, "I'm Pop."

State easily beat the Wildcats 49-0, and it would be a happy homecoming night! In more ways than one—my period hadn't started yet—we'd get another night in the motel!

We all waited outside the locker room for Tom. I gave him a big kiss when he approached us saying, "Great game babe." Tom scored three touchdowns—and that night he was going to score again!

Jamie said, "OK stud, I'm taking her now to get ready for tonight—pick her up at 7:30 in the lounge. Don't be late!"