All Comments on 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 24'

by Reversecowgirl2014

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Question

Nice story. Been reading for years. I do have a question. Not sure if it has ever been brought up, but will there be any girl on girl action? Just curious. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A bit on the long side...but still a good read

I have been following this series from the beginning and even though this chapter was a bit on the long side, it was a good hot read if one has followed the entire series.

In reference to the other comment about girl on girl action,if I remember right there was some girl on girl action back in either chapter 17 or 18 between Beverly and Tonya. I hope the next chapter doesn't take so long to post since I'm anxious to hear the "juicy nitty-gritty" about Cathy's MMMF experience!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 4 years ago

Really hot!

These chapters just get hotter and hotter. I look forward to each one.

SexMissy2016SexMissy2016almost 4 years ago
Another good chapter in the series

I too have been following this series and this chapter ties together the relationships between the main characters. It does seem that Tom and Sue’s proposed meeting to break the ice may not have happened or at least not with the intentions of getting back together because in an earlier chapter Sue’s daughter questioned her mother as to why John took her to homecoming I guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens next and what is Angie’s trump card.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReversecowgirl2014@Reversecowgirl2014
Married.. Hobbies horse backing riding love sports-NCAA football, PBR bull riding and women's NCAA basketball.. Love hiking in the mountains.. deep sea fishing and salmon river fishing.. and best of all my hub and family! Not interested in receiving PMs for sex chats, role pl...