Tom's Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers

"No I haven't. I have heard of genies in general though, but they live in lamps and grant only 3 wishes."

"Jinn, bad ones or ones that have broken rules set by the King Genie and the Major Jinn, can be bound to serve a sentence such as that, obeying strict punishment laws, but most do not, most are free roaming creatures affecting themselves with any wish they want or don't want," She answered.

"Then what exactly is a genie servant?" Tom was intrigued by this fantasy come to life.

"We are servants, designed for one master in particular typically, given life by a King Genie, or a Major Jinn. We can be given all the power in the world that a Major genie has, which is almost completely limitless, except we serve a specific purpose, bound by a 'code of conduct' if you will. Most commonly are sexual genie servants, designed for rulers as a reward for whatever reason the creator decides. Genie servants can also be a punishment, if specifically designed and created, to torment a particularly bad person for any reason. We genie servants are full genies with access to all the power a full genie has, but it is locked within a set of parameters, to serve a specific purpose. Mine, as your genie servant, is purely for loving and sexual purposes."

Tom was beginning to understand a little better, but the fact that such an amazingly and powerful creature existed is beyond words to him. He didn't know what to say or ask next. Many of his wishes had just been dissolved because of her instant limitations, but then a question popped into his head. He still didn't fully believe it, but he decided to give it a shot and make a wish, if purely sexual and slightly random. "Ok, to test things out, I want to make a wish,"

His genie servant sat up, placing one hand on his chest and showing how disheveled her hair was, "Oh YAY, make a wish Master!"

His cock throbbed again at being called master so enthusiastically, "I wish to have a collection of brand new porn DVDs stacked in front of my bookcase."

The genie girl looked him in the eye; his mind tingled for a moment while he envisioned his stack of porn then her eyes flashed gold. Without a pop or sizzle or any other kind of sound is collection of new DVDs formed instantly in front of his bookcase, stacked in a perfect neat column with no movie out of order.

Tom was shocked. It really happened! It truly really happened! His mind reeled the possibilities. He could ask for anything, absolutely anything as long as he linked it back to sex. A thousand questions popped into his head, but a few stuck out like hard tacks, so he had to ask them, "Can you alter my body in anyway?"

"Yes, especially sexual purposes, such as make your cock longer or bigger," her eyes got big at that, then seemed downfallen at the mention of the next, "or smaller if you wish it for some reason. I can make you fat or skinny, tall or short, muscular in thousands of different ways, the possibilities are limited by your own imagination." Her voice sounded excited while she seen the different things she could do to him in her own mind.

"Can you make it to where any woman in the world finds me attracted to me enough to have sex with me on the spot if I so demanded?" Confidence dripped into his voice, he knew that was too good to be true.

"No Master I cannot, but I can make it to where a group of women, say every woman in a grocery store, wanted to have sex with you instantly and found you attractive, but every woman in the world is too broad. They don't impact you directly enough." Her answer was said, almost fearful, "I'm sorry Master."

"Don't be, that's fine. If I have only you in the world, then I know I can be happy, there is no one I have ever seen with as beautiful a body as yours," Tom spoke as if to calm her fears, fearful himself to scare her off.

A tear shone in her eye as she looked at him, "That is the sweetest thing you have ever said to me Master..." and the tear fell down her cheek.

Her appreciation surprised him; he had never experienced someone that had been that rejected in life, to hear something so simply true that it made her cry a tear. It kind of choked him up a little to see the affection in her eyes.

"My dear, it is true, you are the most exquisite creature I have ever seen, I can hardly believe this is happening, I'm in shock really." Tom felt awkward with her staring at him.

Scrambling to all fours the genie servant girl seemed frantically happy, "Please Master, ask another wish of me or demand something from me in some way, I want to please you Master. Please?" She was nearly begging him.

"Uh...okay...let me think..." Tom looked around the room for a moment, looking for some kind of inspiration. Nothing gave him inspiration, but a memory did. Out of respect for her as a living breathing person he asked an important relationship question, "Do you get jealous of other women? Like, me and other women?" Tom winced slightly while lying on the bed, waiting for her outburst of anger.

"No, quite the contrary, I find it invigorating. Seeing you pleased in any manner Master, makes me desire you all the more."

"Then I wish for you to bring a body slave of my old crush Kelly to life right here on the bed."

"Yes Master," she smiled and his brain tingled, then her eyes flashed and a naked Kelly was on all fours straddling his body, Genie's still next to him as she lay back and watched the show.

"What would you have me do Master?" Kelly's lustful voice said. Her skin all over was milk white, but many of her bones shone through her skin, almost skeletal like. Her tiny breasts hung down while she straddled him, nothing compared to his magically slave.

Looking at Kelly, Tom realized that next to his current real servant girl, she was nothing, barely a woman, and a woman that had rejected him for being 'Too good.' He didn't want her now, didn't want her at all.

"Thank you my darling servant girl, make her go away now please?" Tom said, casting his eyes around the room.

"Yes Master," she said, and the body double was gone, "Did I displease you master?"

"No, you did wonderfully, I'm very proud of your service, but after seeing her naked, I no longer wanted her. She wasn't woman enough for me, much TOO skinny," Tom answered looking back at the beautiful body next to him. "May I have another wish?"

"You may have as many as you like Master, I am here to serve you, and it is my pleasure in doing so."

"Do I have an impact on other people's sex lives, like can I wish for other people to have the most awesome orgasm, with their partner, in the world?"

"No Master, only if it affects you and your sexual life." She answered fearfully again.

"What is your name? I don't want to call you Genie anymore that would be like you calling me Human all the time. Master I enjoy very much, but Human would annoy me, doesn't Genie annoy you?"

"I love being called whatever you desire to call me, but Genie is not my name. I have no name Master, you must name me. That is the final, if small, step in truly owning me," She replied.

"Hmmm...." Tom lay on the bed and thought for a minute, then remembered the purple mist she had first become before turning into the woman she was next to him. "I can't call you purple in public, at least not easily, how about..." He tried the name on in his head once or twice before saying it, "Violet?"

"Violet?" she asked, trying it on for herself, "I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT!" Violet screamed. She leapt to him and wrapped him in a huge hug, kissing his face all over. He caught her mouth and collapsed into a tonguing French kiss, deep and passionate.

Chapter 6.

He didn't know how long they lay there kissing each other, their tongues exploring their entire mouths, but when he finally came up for air. He realized he still smelt like bed sweat."Do you know what a shower is Violet?" he asked.

"Yes I do Master, but I have never experienced one before. Would you show me how it feels? I am left with your memories of how much you love showers and the feeling of being clean but I have no idea of what experiencing one will be like."

She was spot on, "Yes I will, come."

She began looking very frightened as he left out his hand for her to take and lift herself up from the bed. He looked at her quizzically. In answer to his unspoken question she said, "Master, you ordered me to cum, but I can't unless I touch myself or you touch me..."

Tom nearly laughed at her comment, and then she propped herself to stand on her knees on the bed, her legs spread wide and her breasts lying across her chest. "If I touch you, will you cum on my fingertips so we may shower?" He asked her, his own evil smile taking shape.

Her eyes rolled in her head as she felt his fingertips slip between her thighs, but not quite touching her mound yet, "Yes, I will Master, please touch me." Her hands reached out and grabbed his forearm tightly holding herself steady while his fingers trailed across her wet clit. She moaned and a tiny squeak and he slid along her, and he felt her pussy contract in orgasm. It was small, but she followed orders well.

"You know, you don't have to take my orders quite so literal right?" He said.

She flashed a smile at him, it was sexy, innocent, and devilish all in one, "You enjoy seeing me at your mercy Master, and I like being at your mercy."

Laughing to himself nervously, Tom pulled her off the bed and took her into his bathroom. It was a small bathroom, but large enough for two people, and they both could squeeze into the shower with little issue. Once he had the water on Violet squeaked loudly, and then giggled wildly while she experienced a shower for the first time in her life.

Tom couldn't help but stare at how the water beaded on her body, running in off of her breasts, droplets cutting around her nipples to course down the undersides of her globes. Her hair turned a dark color when it got wet and she pulled it back behind her head several times. She turned several times in the shower, rubbing her body against his in several places, but mostly rubbing her hips and buttocks against his stiffening crotch.

He reached for the body was to begin lathering himself up, but once it was in his hand and she seen it, she took it from him. "Allow me to serve you Master," Her sultry triggered a part of his mind he had barely known existed, her willing servitude bringing him to fully erect in seconds. She began lathering up his chest and arms, her fingertips trailing over their size and slightly defined shape. Violet turned him around and expert fingers began massaging the soap into his neck and back, covering his body in soap.

Tom had reached over and shut the water to conserve hot water, so feeling his entire body in complete lather was slightly odd, but as he watched Violet kneel in the shower and felt her hands begin working on his thighs and glutes he wanted her, he wanted to be clean right now so he could take her.

Tom had an epiphany. He wanted a slave, had always wanted a sexual slave, someone that would do anything he commanded willingly, call him Master and allow herself to be called slave, and treated as such. Now he had one, not just a slave, but the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, practically walk out of his dreams to submit herself to him. It was so wonderful, such a dream come true, that he was speechless. Tom wanted to cry at his fortune while felling her hands finish cleaning his feet and calves.

Instantly, Tom wanted to show her the same affection she showed him. He wanted her to know the pleasures she had given him. When she was done, he could see her shiver slightly, but she looked seductively pleased with herself when she stood and looked at him.

Tom turned the water back on and rinsed off, making her warm again in the hot water. "Do you have any way of making some female body wash for me to wash you Violet?" he asked as he shut the water back off. Without a word she reached out and grabbed a bottle from right next to his, and gave it to him. He took it and turned her around to begin on her back, wishing to savor her breasts and save them for last. He did his best to massage and caress her neck like she had his, but he knew he didn't have the skill she did, or the natural touch, but she moaned in pleasure all the same so he was somewhat pleased.

Moving down her back, Tom caressed her lower back, then without shame washed and fondled her buttocks, making sure even inside her crevice and even around her rosebud was clean before moving down her shapely thigh. He worked in firm circles down her smooth legs, pushing and pulling the lather into her skin. She tilted her head back and lifted each leg up in turn for him as he knelt before her. He made sure to rub the bottoms of her feet with the best touch he had, making her moan in relaxation all the more. He reached up with lathery fingers between her legs and washed the space between her rosebud to her mound, making sure not to penetrate with the soap in case it burned, but washing all of the outside skin.

Tom stood now and tilted his hands down to begin circles of soap on her belly. She pressed firmly against his hands, looking him in the eye with obvious lust. When he moved up to her breasts finally, she seemed to push them out for him. He caressed each one in his hand, her nipples hard as he passed them over with his palm. Suddenly, with his left hand he reached out and grabbed one, pinching it between his index finger and thumb. He was done washing her so he thought a little play time would be in order.

With his tight grasp of her nipple, she moaned. He pulled, lifting the large succulent gland from her chest, and released it, letting it fall the inch or two back down. She looked at him again, her lips parted as she panted slightly. This time he used both hands and caressed each one gingerly, then just as unexpectedly as before, he took his right hand and smacked her left breast in the side, sending a wave across her skin as the whole breast swung back into place. He watched her suck in breath and it was over, he wanted her and he was going to take her. First he had to deal with the soap though.

Turning the water on made Violet go from turned on to instant pout as she looked up at the evil shower head. He didn't say a word to her, he just rinsed her off as best he could and opened the shower. Handing her a towel, he quickly flashed Violet his own grin and she returned it, drying herself off hurriedly. She walked out of the bathroom naked, her ass swinging with her walk as she toweled her hair vigorously.

Tom attacked her from behind, reaching around her warm body to wrap his arms around her chest and pulling her back to him. The curve of her ass pushed his engorged cock upwards along the curve of her spine, the heat of his blood pouring out around the skin. With her pressed against him, he moved his hands to continue his breast play. She reached both hands up over her head and to the back of his while he fondled her, massaging her large tits. He nuzzled and kissed her neck while she moved her ass around the base of his cock. He couldn't get any harder, but as he throbbed, he definitely tried. Biting her lower lip and smiling, she moaned against him, waiting for him to take her.

Removing his hands from her breasts, Tom chose this moment to take her. She waited, but only for a second, and he pushed her to the bed. She didn't move, as she stood in front of it, waiting for his guidance. With a gentle hand, he pushed her up against the bed, her thighs stopping at the mattress, and continued pushing, gently bending her over. Getting the idea, Violet pushed her caboose out and arched her back for him, her pussy glistening as her cheeks spread for him.

She felt his fingers slick themselves with her lubrication, and almost cried out in joy at the feel of them on her clit, rubbing it. She wanted him, more than she could understand she wanted him, it was her entire purpose to please Tom and she relished in it. She was about to serve her entire purpose, and hopefully she would be worthy of praise when he was done. She didn't care if she came herself, as long as she could feel his hot cum in or on her body, the look of complete, if momentary, satisfaction on her master's face.

Tom could take no more teasing, from her or himself. Grabbing the base of his steel, Tom bent his knees enough so that he could enter her at a gentler angle. Her wetness was remarkable, she nearly ran with cum for him like a faucet, and he did his best to slather his dick in it. Once her moans and tiny shudders had stopped from his member touching her, he positioned himself at her awaiting opening.

She looked over her shoulder at him, her wet golden hair glistening as she did so, and he slipped inside her. Violets eyes got big, then softened and her head dropped. He pussy contracted around him as he slid halfway in, then pulled back out, a small sucking noise occurring as he came free. Tom pushed himself inside her and on the second stroke he buried himself to the hilt on her. He felt as if his cock was impaling her it was so long and hard for her. He sat there for a moment, allowing the pulsations of his rod stop, and her pussy to relax some, feeling him fill her out.

Violet waited patiently, and within a few seconds he began slow rhythmic thrusts, pulling almost completely out of her and then plowing into her again. He built up speed steadily, taking her like a human would, but quickly building up to a wild animal's desperate fucking. With every breath she seemed to moan as Tom gripped her hips tightly, throwing himself into her. They could hear the loud smacking their hips were making as he dove into her each time.

She could feel herself build and constrict around him while penetrating her several times a second, then she shuddered and a waterfall of cum burst forth from inside her, drenching Tom's steel inside her body. Violet collapsed from her hands to her elbows, which changed the angle of his thrusts while she continued to feel the waves of orgasm take her. She was helpless to the scream that came forth from her mouth, tilting her head back to let it out, arching her back hard. She collapsed while he continued his rapid drilling, sweat beading on her body in several places. Violet didn't care, she was serving her purpose, his purpose, and was much happier doing it than she could ever imagine.

She came again, this time unexpectedly, and she screamed in pleasure again. She writhed on his cock as she did so, his own movements never slowing. She thought he was close himself and she began talking to him, "Cum inside me, please, I want to feel you inside me. Master CUM!"

Once she called him Master, it was over, He exploded like a fire hose, spewing forth and surging in large spurts unlike anything he had ever seen or heard of before. He knees nearly buckled and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. His thrusts inside her became erratic instantly as Violet felt his hot cum all over her insides, the walls of her pussy soaked in it.

She waited for him to stop his jerking and swaying, until he finally pulled out of her. Immediately she sat up and turned around, spinning him around and pushing him onto the bed. He fell backwards onto the mattress and relaxed.

She didn't know why but Violet had to taste him, she had to have the cum of their sexual exploits in her mouth. Bending over at the waist, she took him in her mouth, his softening cock not reactive to her tongue swirling. She didn't care; she just wanted the taste of them together. Like licking a lollipop, she cleaned him off, tasting the sweet saltiness of each other, their mixed sweat, her smooth lubrication, his hot and salty semen, all danced in flavors on her tongue. The taste of him and her in her mouth satisfied some deep inner desire and she could feel her pussy ache at wanting to be filled again already. She secretly wished there were two Tom's to fill her body up. She wanted no one else in the world but Tom, but she wanted a cock in her pussy and a cock in her mouth at the same time, so she could double fulfill her purpose, tasting and feeling his cum inside her body at the same time. Maybe she could talk him into wishing something of the nature, or maybe he would just take turns with her orifices. That thought was almost as intriguing and much more realistic to her as she finally swallowed what was left of their bodily fluids in her mouth.

bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers
123456...8