Tom's Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers

"I will Grandma, I promise," Tom answered as they headed out the door.

Violet trailed along, curious as to what was going to happen now. The sugar began to hit her and she became very bouncy next to Tom as they crossed the grass, tugging on his hand while she skipped along.

Tom opened the door to his room and led Violet in, then crossed the room and made sure the curtains were pulled shut so no one could see in. Then he looked at his genie servant hungrily and full of lust, "Are you still willing to please me my sweet lady?"

Violet's bouncy happiness, turned to barely controlled lust and seduction, her eyes softening and her lips standing out, awaiting to be touched by Tom's body, "Anything for you my Master," she dipped her head down and performed a half curtsy, spreading empty arms to her sides like a graceful swan.

"I want you Violet, I want to take you, use you, pleasure myself with your body as you wet yourself with cum from the power I have over you." Tom said, his lust coming stronger now. He loved this girl and he knew it, but he wanted to use her, to fuck her, to hold himself and all of his power over her, over her.

"Do as you wish with Master, I am yours to command," She looked up at him with her head tilted, her smile warm and desirable. She wanted to please Tom and he felt it. He wasted no more time.

Crossing the room, he took her chin in a rough grip and kissed her hard. His tongue didn't come to play, his lips didn't move, she just felt great pressure on her face as his fingers gripped her cheeks. With his left hand he reached around her and grabbed her ass in a tight grip, the flesh bulging around his fingers. She just stood there limply, her arms at her sides, still slightly spread like wings, her mouth pinned into an unmoving kiss, and finally she moaned.

Tom broke the kiss and bent down slightly, scooping his hand under the bottom hem and ran his hand up her bare thigh to her lacey panties that covered her bottom. He squeezed again, feeling the partially bare flesh this time, and his cock throbbed against Violet's impeccable hips. He wasn't ready yet, but he would be soon. Tom decided he was going to make Violet get him ready.

Tom took his right hand and placed it on her shoulder, then gently pressed down, forcing her to kneel in front of him. She licked her lips in anticipation, and knelt willingly. Without prompting, she began undoing his pants, her eyes never leaving his until he nodded and she pushed them down around his ankles. Violet stared as his cock while his shirt dangled just above it, her mouth beginning to water with the desire to take him in her, the desire to please bursting in her.

Tom put a hand on the back of her head and gently pushed her face to his crotch, more than half hard by now. He felt it throb and flop against her cool cheek, her mouth and tongue reaching for it as it did so. After a second of playing with it, Tom could feel her inhale him and began to caress his member with her tongue, the bobbing of her head under his hand becoming seductive in its own right.

Tom took hold of Violet's hair by the base of her ponytail and began exercising his control. Using his one hand, he took control of her head and face by regulating the movements she made on his dick, holding her out to tease his head then suddenly he pushed her halfway onto his steel, her mouth opening wide for him. After a moment, he pressed harder, forcing her to take more in her mouth and lastly into her throat. He felt the contraction of her throat as she suppressed her gag reflex and swallowed once, taking him down her throat. Tom moaned and throbbed inside of her, and she moaned back onto him, warm vibrations he could feel in his hips. He looked down on her face and seen she only had three quarters of his cock in her mouth. He could almost make out a smile on her face as she met his eyes and worked her lips and tongue on his cock.

More, she will take it all, Tom thought to himself and he pressed harder, forcing more of himself into her. She moaned in desire as she swallowed more of him, taking everything he had into her body. He had no idea how she could breathe, but she didn't try to lift up off of him, so Tom just pressed harder. Finally, after another swallow or two, he was buried to the hilt into her mouth and throat, her lips nuzzled into his pubes, which Tom had a thought to trim them up for her, and he pulled on her ponytail, dragging his cock out of her mouth.

She gasped for air but looked at him for more. Once he felt she had her breath back a few inhales later, he applied pressure again, and she took her master's cock in her awaiting lips again. Only half burying himself in her, he bobbed her head to massage himself, effectively masturbating himself with her face. He moaned and tilted his head back, placing his left hand on her head while she swirled and twirled her dancing tongue on his cock, licking the underside and each side of his shaft, then spinning tiny circles on his head that forced him to throb in her mouth. Tom's stimulus continued to grow and he forced himself in and out of her faster, fucking Violet's face with his missile.

She began to moan with each thrust, Tom's hips beginning to buck with the movement. Tom stopped moving her head, and just held her still while he thrust into her moaning mouth. He made sure to keep his thrusts shallow, halfway or less, because he wanted to cum in her mouth. He didn't care if she swallowed; he just wanted to feel her tongue lap up his seed as it painted the insides of her cheeks.

He felt it, that point of no return and his hips bucked wildly, his toes arching hard as he burst inside of her. She kept her face to him, tilting her head to follow his movements as he exploded giant surging streams of cum spewing forth in her mouth and down her throat. He could feel her tongue cup and try to channel his cum as it flowed freely from him. The extra sensation of her cupped tongue wrapping itself like a hot dog bun under his cock and starting to thrust the underside of him caused him to squirt more into her. She moaned with the additional amounts of cum coming from him and he could see her swallow it, her throat contracting with the semen.

Without stopping, she milked the last of him out; tiny moans coming from him as she did so then cleaned him up with her mouth, throwing in a few extra licks to be a good slave. Tom loved every minute of it, his cock relieved of the giant pressure, but his cock still hard and willing to fuck.

bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers
1...345678