Tom's Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers

After a long pause of staring into each other's eyes, Tom made a wish, "Violet, I wish for a blanket for us to lie upon." The breeze ruffled the trees and he looked down by the tree and there was a red and white checkered quilt, spread out in a pallet. Taking her hand, he led them to it and sat down the blanket together. He said nothing, made not one move, just looked down the hill into the trees and let her look about herself.

Violet's head swiveled slowly, taking in the mundane scenery around her, something foreign and beautiful to her and Tom looked around himself, drinking in the trees and birds as if he had never seen them before. She fell onto her back in a smooth motion and stared into the tree above them, little points of light breaking through like stars in the night sky. He turned and looked down on her red clad beautiful form, lust beginning to return to him, as he drank her from in from head to toe. Her thighs were pressed tightly together but the skin beckoned for his hand to feel and touch. The smoothness of her dress belied the desire in her for him to wrinkle it and take it off of her, her own lusts returning to her, stronger because of her need to fulfill this magical but powerless man.

His eyes traveled up the bodice of her dress and over the hill of her cleavage to stare into the valley of her mountains, and then they stroked her neck and landed with a sudden hop to her eyes, looking back at him just as hungrily as he felt.

Her thigh jumped out of reaction to his fingertips, softness in his touch belying the force he wished to apply. With grace Tom allowed his whole hand to fall down upon her thigh, and then he was on her in a rush, kissing her mouth, his tongue begging to enter her mouth in need of tasting her. She opened her gates and her own tongue met him at the entrance, wrestling each other for the desired taste they both sought.

His hand grasped her thigh more tightly then traveled up to her hip, under her dress and taking it with her. Finally, he wrinkles it, she thought to herself. Keeping a warming grip on her hip for a moment, Tom drove his hand inside her dress farther, seeking more of her skin to touch and love with his palm. His need to feel her creamy skin in his hand was ferocious, like a starving man invited to a fine banquet. His need for her grew with each passing second, her need for him rising from the pallet to match his. She seemed almost to challenge him in who could need the other more, pushing her mouth just as hard to his and his was pressed to her. Her torso bent to force more flesh into his single hand, but hers were dancing madly around his thick chest and round muscled shoulders.

Only a few seconds passed, but it was enough to send him over the edge. He wanted her now, and she wanted him. Tom threw his leg over her, mounting her below the waist, using both hands to run up her dress and wrinkle it, clipping his thumbs over the bottom hem and dragging it up her body, exposing her for the sun to stare down upon in awe, sheltered by the large maple tree while the golden globe attempted to peak around the leaves for a better look.

Her panties were a matching red with lace and see through parts that attempted to hide his prize. She made an undulation with her hips and released the bottom hem for him to continue dragging the dress up around her chest, a lacey bra holding her breasts together as she allowed him to expose her, passing the bottom hem over her head. Tossing the clothing aside, he reached behind her head and pulled out her ponytail, letting her golden main loose in a flourish under her. He stared at the golden color in the shaded sunlight and looked like spun golden metal under them. He clamped his mouth back down on hers and kissed her more passionately while he reached under her and to his amazement deftly unclasped her bra. She raised her hands straight up and while he broke their lip clinging to the sweetness of each other, pulled it free of her body, tossing it close to her dress.

Her hands were no longer idle, she began furiously undoing the buttons of his shirt and while he stared at her hard nipples and large globes lying on her chest, he became shirtless, his pale chest and dark arms exposed to the world in a stark farmers tan. She giggled at the oddity of it and he became self conscious for a moment before his lust overtook him again. Pressing his chest to her breasts, he began kissing her neck, traveling down her jaw to her neck then lightly touching her collarbone wetly, to land in the middle of her globes.

He kissed around them for a moment, his back hunched up in reach of her hands while she undid his belt, button and zipper to his pants. Rolling onto his back Tom slid them off in a hurry and resumed his mount, the only thing between them was their lower underwear. He leaned back down and resumed his sensual kissing around her teats, and eventually took a nipple in his mouth. He began to suck and tongue it, swirling around it in circles, flicking the glass cutter with the tip of his tongue after that. Turning his tongue sideways, he placed the blade of his muscle and swiped it sharply, eliciting a moan from his companion.

Her hands played in on his head and in his short hair while he performed his self satisfying pleasure on her breasts. She just lay there and enjoyed it, her panties becoming wet with desire for him to touch her. She wanted him, like a woman wants a man she loves more than the world itself. She wanted his release inside of her, but also wished for her own release with him. She felt human, real, not magical and enslaved, but free to love, and be loved, to show and receive true honest affection, and like his happiness before, it was a droplet in a thunderstorm of clouds to her true feelings.

Violet moaned again at the refreshment of pleasure while he switched breasts, his hands roaming her body like a ranger lost in a forest. He did his best to drink in her entire body of beautiful flesh, his palms warm from the friction building between them. He positioned a knee between her legs and parted them easily, her thighs waiting to feel his hips against them. Continuing his unsolicited prance on her nipples, Tom placed his other knee between her legs and assumed a bent over knelt position above her, their torsos not touching yet.

Once again breaking his kiss from her, Tom stood between her thighs and dropped his boxer shorts, putting them with his cast aside shirt and pants, knelt again and took the waistband of Violet's sexy underwear and when she lifted her legs straight up in the air, he slipped them of smoothly. Her knees bent and parted, her flower blossoming for him once again, wet with her lubrication and awaiting his penetration.

His cock throbbed like a serpent seeking a whole desperate to fill a void and give itself release. Leaning low over her, their chests touched, her nipples grazing his Pecs seductively, while she wrapped her hands around his back. Placing his weight on his left hand, he grasped his shaft and rubbed her clit and opening to wet and lube his cock, then placed it on her opening. She moaned while he rubbed, her hips bucking up slightly at him while he did so.

When he paused in piercing her, Violet looked him in the eye and he stared back. Without breaking eye contact, he entered her in a smooth motion, taking himself halfway into her body. She felt him begin to fill her and felt like a glass half full when he stopped. Tom slid out of her and repositioned his knees, then grasping himself again, he thrust into her deeper. "OOOOOOhhhhhh," was all she said as Violet felt herself full again with Tom's cock. Love released her then and inside her brain a wave of happiness took her to a place she didn't know existed. It wasn't an orgasm it was like her heart exploded with joy.

Tom saw this release when she broke eye contact with him and felt good about what he gave her. Smiling to himself at being pleasing to her, he began his thrusts inside of her. Only a few short strokes later, he felt himself cum for the first time in her body, spraying the insides of her pussy with hot semen. She could feel it too, and hoped he wouldn't stop, he had only begun. She didn't want it to be so easy for her to please him, Violet wanted to really please him, her own orgasm regardless, she wanted Tom to feel true eye rolling release. Luckily for her, he didn't, and with his cock and her dark receiving cave thoroughly lubed and ready, he leaned forward on her and began a furious drilling inside of her.

Tom was positioned so that his body was nearly parallel to hers; his right arm snaked up above her shoulders and under her neck making itself a restraint to keep her low under his body and to provide her a pillow. His waist was just above hers as well, forcing his steel rod to dive straight down vertically into her pelvis, which he did so with great velocity. Tom drove home as well as he could, his ass rising and lowering him into her body like a jack hammer, his blood forced to his cock in engorgement. She breathed and moaned while he took her on the pallet, the unevenness of the ground driving into her back while he pounded her pussy. Sweat slicked their bodies quickly as the heat gathered around them, their breaths coming in harsh pants, each exhale eliciting a moan of pleasure from both of them.

Violet could feel the tightness of each hidden muscle as it flexed and relaxed in a rapid pace, the bicep by her face receiving several wet kisses from her lips, as well as her chest. Tom just pressed himself tighter to her body and adjusted himself lower on her hips. This tilted the tip of his crown to hit just the right spot while her furiously continued to drill. She moaned loudly, almost a scream while she did her best to press her hips to him. Then suddenly he hit it. Oh, he hit the spot again, and a third time. A few thrusts later and it took her, in electric waves she orgasmed, her skin tingling violently, and her whole body shaking while her cunt clamped down on him, locking him inside her for a moment while he fought furiously to get out and continue his thrusts. Violet's hands gripped his body tightly, his sweaty flesh slipping through her fingers. The wave passed and her legs twitched, but Tom kept on.

After a few more moments, Tom felt exhaustion coming to him like a bad parent, so her rolled him over and put Violet in cowgirl position, her body straddling his. She took the hint instantly and began the undulation of her hips, pumping them front to back as if she was riding a horse. He reached up with both hands and began groping her breasts, fondling the meat and flicking the nipples. He took one in his right hand and squeezed it tightly, receiving a pursed lipped moan from her, "OOhhh....yeah."

He continued playing with her, allowing his body to rest while she continued on him. He felt her rhythm but it wasn't fast enough for him, so he just recovered and played with her. When he had waited long enough, Tom sat up, kissing her breasts lightly, and flipped her back over. Keeping a kneeling position, her pulled her onto all fours and placed himself wetly inside of her from behind, his hands gripping her hips and ass.

Violet could the feel the curvature of his cock in her cunt, and it hit a good spot. As he began to build steam behind her, fucking her rabidly in a few seconds, she leaned back and rotated her hips down, almost into a seated position, There, yes...oooohhhh yes! She thought to herself when she felt him touch her g spot. Rewarding him was easy and she knew he wanted to hear it, so she moaned and told him her feelings, "Yes, there, fuck me there, oooohhhh," Her moans granted him more power it seemed and he picked up the pace substantially, returning to his previous fervor. "OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" she responded, using one hand to feel her own breast and twist her nipple. While maintaining her position on his dick, she twisted to look behind her and expose the one breast she could, showing him her fingers playing on his territory.

He kept up his furious pussy pounding and with one hand reached out and roughly shoved his hand in her place, gripping her nipple in two large tough fingers. With a pressure she dare not muster herself, he squeezed, pushing pain and pleasure beyond the envelope. It pushed her over the edge again and large orgasmic waves racked her body once more, her head hanging low as she lost coordination and control of her body. Tom held her up and when he felt her tighten down once again, he finally caved, spewing forth a giant load of steaming semen all over her cunt. With each huge throb and squirt of release, he jerked hard into her hips, "Uhhh uhhh uhhh," he said with each one, his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

Pleasurable moments later, they collapsed on the blanket next to each other. They panted and stared at each other in expressionless exhaustion. Tom's body burned with muscle fatigue, and he knew by the twitching of her legs, Violet was still suffering sudden waves of orgasmic reactions to his recent explorations. He reached out a hand to take hers and closed his eyes as his body recovered. He made sure not to fall asleep naked so he just lay there next to the most beautiful woman in the world he had ever known, and wondered if such a lovely experience was even possible with a real woman. He decided that it was because despite her magically granted beauty she had not used any magic on him during this exploit.

It was a marvelous and grand experience to have this enchanting woman give him such an experience and Tom knew it. He just hoped she felt the same way. He knew she would, she was created just for giving and receiving such pleasures, she had too. He didn't care, if she didn't, he would later wished she did so that Violet could feel as amazing as he felt.

Chapter 8.

Once their bodies recovered enough for them to move, Tom and Violet got up and got dressed. Tom then discovered more of Violet's abilities when he wished them clean and dressed. He had to laugh a little at the thought of it because he had only murmured the wish to himself and suddenly it came true.

Violet explained, "My powers are in my possession, but designed for your use, consciously or unconsciously. Your desire has only to take on a strong enough form for you to think it directly at me, or speak it aloud for it to take shape, so as it has been said for eternity, careful what you wish for Master."

They both smiled at each other while thinking of the irony in her statement. Never before had such a thought carried so much meaning and power. He finally just shook his head before, gathering up the blanket. With it folded, he walked over to his truck and put it behind the seat.

Tom began to wonder how many things he was going to gather while wishing for stuff out of thin air like this. Anything he gained he surely didn't want to lose, he knew that, but honestly how much could he physically get out of her? He decided to test an idea. "Violet, I want to play around with your power for a minute, can we do that?"

She looked up at him, her eyes had been following a march of ants at her still bare feet, "Of course Master, I am yours to command," she said with a deep bow and a low pitched voice, her hands spread out to either side. She tilted her head up and looked at him with a toothy grin, then stood up.

Tom couldn't help himself, he laughed a bit as a rush of excitement took him. "Okay, first things first, as long as I can relate it to sex, I can have it correct?"

"Yes Master," she said with a nod.

"What about sex appeal? Does that count?"

"It does, name it and it's yours."

"For large sex appeal I wish for an all original 1970 Dodge Charger, the very last one to roll off of the assembly line with the biggest engine they made in that year and all of the premium options. I want it to be the factory black with factory leather interior."

Violet's eyes flashed, a large tingle tickled Tom's brain as she reached for what a charger was, and without a sound his dream car appeared next to his truck. Tom's eyes bulged out of his head, he couldn't believe it. There it sat all his, "Is the ownership paperwork in the car?"

"No I didn't know you needed that Master."

Tom noticed that there wasn't a license plate on the car either, but there was a mount for it. He walked around the car, looking it over. It was perfect; the old time muscle car looked as if it had just rolled off the line for him. Dragging a finger down the passenger side rear quarter panel, Tom listened to the squeak of freshly waxed paint. He could see his reflection dance off of the body lines, sharp and angular. "In that case, I wish for a license plate that is 100% legal and registered to me as the owner, the plate number to say 'youwish' and all the necessary documents to show that I own the car."

Again he tingled and again her eyes flashed, "Done, I placed it in the glove box where those things normally go."

Tom opened the passenger side door of the 2 door car, and the glove box to find the paperwork in the vehicle. It showed him as the only owner as of this very day, his 18th birthday, and that the car had zero miles on it. He leaned over the bucket seats and stared at the odometer, which read zero miles on it. "Now I wish for a full tank of gas to drive my sex attracting beast around, and for it to never run out ever, that way I may always drive you somewhere to make love to you in the car anytime I desire."

Without blinking, Violet just stared at him and the gold light appeared in her face then it was gone and the gas gauge instantly read full. Tom was in disbelief but purely excited over it. He had just instantly gotten the dream ride of his life, for free and with no issues. This was all because of Violet. He didn't know what to say, but a weird thought entered his mind, "Does this cost you anything or require some kind of enormous effort?"

"Not in a way you would understand, but thank you for your concern Master. But rest assured, there is no universe altering or life risking repercussions from anything you wish, unless it is about somebody else, and even those can be wished away most of the time."

Tom's mind reeled. It was too good to be true, all of it had to be a dream as his imagination took on the realization of the things he had at hand. He had been thinking of her power in a singular dimension, with this new revelation, so much more took on an enormous new light.

Crawling slowly into the driver's bucket seat awkwardly, Tom just stared out the flawless windshield in awe. Running his hands over the dash and across the floor shifter, he couldn't fathom everything at once. He decided not to, it was time to take his new ride for a spin, but not until after he did something with his old truck first. He didn't want to get rid of it, it was a good truck for sure, but he didn't know what to do with it. Then a thought occurred to him.

Waving Violet over to him, he had her sit in the passenger seat that she had created moments before, "I wish for a car trailer to be attached to my truck so that I may tow my sexy beast of a car off to the women in town Violet."

"As you wish Master," with a golden flash a trailer appeared where he had described it.

Getting out of the car, he noted the crisp sound of brand new metal as the door opened and shut without a squeak, and Violet followed suit. "Now, can you move the car to the trailer for me my sweet powerful lover?"

"Certainly Master," Tom was left standing on one leg as the car dematerialized around him, and reformed on the trailer, seemingly effortlessly from his genie.

After placing his leg on the ground after a balancing act was performed for Violet's entertainment Tom opened the passenger door of his truck and offered it to Violet. Taking his hand, she gracefully took her seat then slid over to the middle when he wasn't looking. Tom beamed a large grin at her when he got in the truck and sat next to her, putting his seatbelt on.

bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers
1...345678