Tonight, Just For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared down at my cock clenched between her toes and could see that a great deal of my precum had already leaked out across her toes and onto the top of her foot. She began again this time more slow and deliberate as I felt the tight skin between the toes of her right foot rub against the sensitive part underneath the head of my cock. After a while each time this occurred I saw more precum ooze out and fall onto her toes. I began to thrust my hips forward in response and Sharon told me to remain still and to let her toes do the work.

It was difficult but I managed to stop myself as she continued to slowly jerk me. It was obvious she was enjoying this as she leaned forward wrapping her arms around the front of her legs and resting her chin on top of her knees staring down concentrating on what she was doing to me. After a while she smiled and asked to no one in particular, "Hmmmm, how long can he last? I love watching your shiny precum leak out onto my feet."

With each passing of her toes across the head of my cock I groaned louder. My body was trembling as I desperately tried to hold on. Every muscle in me was tense. I could feel the toes of her other foot squeeze and pump my shaft forcing up a wave of cum from deep inside me.

I could not help myself as I reached down and grabbed her legs just above the ankles feeling the muscles there tighten and relax with each stroke of her toes.

Sharon looked up at me and laughed, "I can't believe you have not blown your load yet. Let me get you started."

She did not remove her gaze from me as I felt her reach down past her feet with both hands and grab my nuts, one in each set of fingers. Gently I felt her squeeze and tug them while she continued to jerk my cock between her toes.

I moaned in complete ecstasy as I slid my hands up gripping her strong slender calves and began to thrust my cock back and forth between her toes. Seeing this reaction in me Sharon threw her head back and laughed, "I knew that would get you going. Your nuts are so full and tight. I love playing with them between my fingers." I leaned forward enough to feel my torso pressing against her long shins each time I threw myself forward. Her fingers expertly fondled each of my nuts and I knew I was finished. My body tensed up for the last time as I felt my entire being shake with orgasmic rush. I pulled her strong smooth legs into my chest as I hunched over them and cried out in climatic submission, "I'm cumming!"

Sharon coooed softly, "Yes you are."

I felt my cum being pulled out with each magnificent stroke of her toes. With each load I grunted my pleasurable release with hot breath. After the orgasmic shakes slowly subsided I released my embrace from her legs and fell over sideways onto the bed. I looked down into my lap to see my cock still locked between both sets of her magnificent toes. I watched as she used them to slowly milk out the remaining cum that leaked out. I could see where my load had splattered in globs across the top of her right foot and in between her toes. I was amazed to see that tiny drops had splattered on the front of her ankle and halfway up her shin as well. As she continued to milk me dry with her toes Sharon smiled down at me saying, "That was so awesome feeling you're hot cum shoot across my foot and onto my leg. I could feel the cum shooting through the shaft of your cock between my toes before it shot out of you. You make me feel good knowing my legs have this kind of effect on you."

A long sigh of contentment escaped me as I smiled and slid over hugging her legs into my chest and resting the side of my head across her shapely thighs. Sharon ran her fingers through my hair. I was completely exhausted as I moaned, "Your legs…so long." Darkness overtook me as I closed my eyes and fell to sleep. Not before I heard her whisper, "Tonight, just for you."

Epilogue

Billy got his with Sharon the next night and it was a night to remember. As far as I know Sharon did not tell anyone about our time together. She turned into a very good friend. Sharon being who she is occasionally gave me a wink and a smile when we passed in the halls. Surprisingly, Jim and Sharon dated the remainder of their High School years. They were good for each other as Sharon calmed down on her need for public attention. Jim told me in confidence that she was an incredible person both in and out of the sack. They attended the same University and as far as I know remained together before I lost contact with them.

12