All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True? Ch. 02'

by miss_kris

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

was a bit confusing at first, but then it became clear you wrote Dante side of the story. still liking it and waiting for more

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
Fabulous!

I agree with the previous comment, it was confusing at the start and could maybe have been foreshadowed in some way that the reader was aware that there was a shift in the time line and perspective.

But even in saying that, that chapter was fabulous! Excellent piece of writing with great characters coming to life as well as an interesting plotline to suck the reader in.

You've gotten me hooked. So loved the cliffhanger ending. Teasing the reader is cruel but in a delightful way because it makes them anxious for the next chapter. And I am most definitely 'anxious' now LOL!!!

This is truly shaping up to be an epic tale and I can't wait to read more!

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needlealmost 14 years ago
Loved it!!

Another terrific chapter. Same comments as the others, but it was only a moment of confusion for me then I fell right into the story. I am loving it, so keep going please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I just want to thank u

I love these type of stories. I cant get enough. You and Jaz are awesome. I felt this chapter cleared up a lot of confusion in Chapter 1. This actually could have been Chapter 1. Nonetheless, I am anxiously awaiting Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Get an editor!

I enjoyed the story, but every editing mistake detracts from the flow of the story. An editor would fix these simple mistakes. You have a good story, why degrade it with apathy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great...

I agree with all the other comments...please don't stop, and if this is you after not writing for awhile I can only imagine how good this story will be when you continue...I'm hooked please more soon!!!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

It is a good plot. I like the characters though they will continue to be developed I am sure.

The problem is it was VERY confusing in the way you began this chapter. You went back in time before the first chapter took place. Now, that could have been okay if you had put a heading saying that it was going back in time. Without that, I was lost...I was saying to myself 'how could he not know it was Kris if he knew she was his mate and had met her already?' and 'Janelle is her friend...huh she was working with her in Ch 1.' which is when I began to realize you'd gone back for some reason. So, I think you really needed to just do it in the right order. If you did ch.1 and realized you needed the backstory, you needed to let the reader know that is what it was.

Again, after you do the challenge, you will need to let the reader know where you are time-wise. I guess then you'll be picking up with him in his office worrying about her coming to Savannah and her having made arrangements to go for the interview. It'll take some to make it not be super confusing with all the time shifts you already have. I would also reiterate what I said in the first chapter...you need to give a good reason why he would plan to wait 3 months for her to get there rather than call her and say he had to stay with family and is out of the area..then if he wants to wait to let her know he is where she is moving, fine. But if you have him just not contact her after he leaves it will seem stupid on his part, it will make it hard for her to forgive, moreso given her trust/confidence issues. So, I'd let him contact her.

All in all, I think you have a great plot and will do a good story after straightening things a bit.

shifter91shifter91almost 14 years ago

glad you answered some of the questions I had. I didn't mind the backtracking, I thought it was still easy to follow, it was also nice to see how Dante was feeling/thinking.

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
love this!

dun stop here! keep writing! when can we expect the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you need to continue - soon!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

MORE! MORE! MORE! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
This is good!

This is a good story though i was sidetracked a little bit with your frame of time in chapter 2. Overall you have a great story to begin with. Cant wait for the next posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

I loved your story and I hope that chapter 3 is soon to follow. I can't wait!! Hurry plz!!

QueenVeeQueenVeeover 13 years ago

Great! I can't wait for the next chapter.

EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
Next Chapter

Really like the story and how you explained everything in this chapter. Good groundwork I guess you could say and just waiting for next chapter. Hope you're gonna continue the story would be highly disappointed if you didn't.

justme713justme713over 13 years ago
More Please!!!

I am really enjoying your writing!! Please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

This is going to be awesome-it has good bones. Please continue. Don't make us wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It was good...

Well it seems to me a year of waiting that your not going to finish this story. I'm truly disappointed:( I had hoped you'd continue:'(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please keep going! It seems that you won't, but i'm really wishing you'd change your mind and finish this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Pleas Continue........I wld love to kw what happens nxt.

ToyamochaToyamochaalmost 12 years ago
How can u stop

Pls pls plscontinue how can u tease us like this......love wolf Italian stories pls pls continue

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 12 years ago
Giving you the encouragement to carry on

Sugah-

I am really hoping that life somehow got in the way of your writing time. You jumped into this with some serious energy and it looks like you dropped the ball.

Well, babygirl please pick it up....you seemed to have left off on a critical event unfolding......come on.....do it...do it!!!!

Like a fellow reader; I also love Italian Wolves. Don't leave us hanging. Try to make some time to continue thrilling us. I will haunt your mailbox.......lol...lol

the Alpha_Marm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please Finish

I keep checking to see if there is another Chapter!! Keep going very interesting & intriguing story line . Seems like from all the comments we want you to continue ! I sure hope you do you are a good storyteller .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Definitely...

Please continue...I'm hooked on this story...thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Plot

Your story plot is intriguing! I and other readers hope you will be an author who 1. updates regularly and 2. completes the story. Lookig forward to more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous