Top of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers

I realized suddenly, that the position in which mom was fucking me, she was directly facing the window behind which Mike was standing. I feared that mom might be able to guess his presence there. I looked at mom. She was gently riding me, raising and lowering her cunt along the length of my cock. Her eyes were filled with lust and she was moaning lightly.

I soon realized that my fears were unfounded as mom was fully concentrating on her son's massive cock plunging in and out of her pussy. She did not have any time to comprehend what was happening behind the windows. I felt relieved. I did not know how mom would respond if she ever knew Mike witnessed her fuck session with me.

Mom's moans of pleasure were getting louder and louder. She was thumping her hips faster, alternately sucking and releasing my cock. The room was filled with the sound of a rigid cock entering and leaving a sopping wet pussy. She was dripping profusely and her juices were dribbling down to the base of my cock, to my bush, to my anal crack and to the sofa below it.

I started thrusting my hips, trying to dig deeper into her pussy. Mom bent forward and grabbed my shoulder and lowered her body over my chest. She was now lying flat over my body, her stiff nipples rubbing across my chest. I lifted my hands and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling her cunt further onto my shaft.

Mom cried in ecstasy. "OHHHHHH…! That's it! Fuck it deep. Tear my pussy."

I would have loved to tear that horny pussy and I was trying to achieve that, boring my cock deeper and deeper with each thrust, trying to reach her innermost depths. I could feel the wet sweat slithering between our bodies, beads of sweat dripping down my neck. I was gasping for air and mom's condition was no better than mine. She was wailing unashamedly with each plunge.

Time and again I drove my monster into her welcoming pussy and she responded with cries of pleasure. I thought of poor Mike, though he might not have heard our conversation, I was certain that he must have heard mother's cries of passion. I surely would not like to be in Mike's position.

Both of us were in such a state of rapture that we would have loved to prolong our fuck till eternity. Unfortunately, that was not the case. Reluctantly, I realized that the swelling in my balls was growing with every thrust. I was approaching my climax. Mom too was no better than I.

"Ohhhh…! Gowwwwwwd!" Mom was writhing with pleasure. She had forgotten her thumping and been clinging to my rampaging cock. "God! I am cumming!"

She cried in elation as her orgasm shot through her body. She dug her nails into my shoulder thrusting her hip forward to impale upon my cock. I continued pounding her. Her cunt throbbed around my cock finally triggering my own climax.

"Oh! Mom, I'm gonna shoot." I groaned digging deep into her lovely depths.

"Do it. Shoot your cum baby.” Mom's voice was trembling with excitement; she tightened her grip around my cock. "Fill mamma cunt with your seed son."

I tightened my grip over her ass and pulled her near me. My cock exploded deep inside her divine depths, deluging her cunt with my molten charge. Mom further tightened her grip by closing her thighs, trying to squeeze every drop of jism out of it. I felt my cock jerking inside her soft clutches and spluttering jets of cum one after another.

The jerking continued for about half a minute and during that entire period mom's cunt did not released its grip. Finally, I loosened the grip on her ass. She slumped over me and we relaxed remaining in that position. I could feel my cock deflating inside mom's pussy and our mingled juices trickling down to my pubic hair.

After a while, mom kissed me and moved away from me. My soaked cock came out of her pussy with a sloppy sound, gently flopping over my navel. Mom stood beside me; her cunt was still wide open and I could see a mix of our love juices drooling out of her cunt slowly tracing its path along her thighs.

I sat on the sofa and pulled mom to me, again burying my face into her cum filled pussy. I licked our juices off her pussy, savoring the slight acrid flavor of our spending, lapping at the cum oozing out of her pussy. Mom cried with passion, grabbed my head by the hair and pulled into her pussy. I forced my tongue inside her pussy to drink the cum remaining there. Mom's legs shuddered in newfound excitement and she collapsed on the sofa. I spread her thighs and bore my tongue deep into her pussy.

The doorbell rang twice, disrupting the silence prevailing in the room.

"Oh! Shit!" Mom jumped off the sofa. She ran to grab her bathrobe from the floor, and scurried to her room.

I too was surprised by this sudden intrusion. Then, I recalled that I had instructed Mike to ring the doorbell as soon as our mating was over. 'Shit,' I thought. 'He could have waited for few more minutes.'

Leisurely, I got up from sofa. I collected my shorts from the floor and put them on. I did not bother to wipe my cock; Mike had already witnessed whatever had happened in our living room, so there was no need to pretend in front of him. I went to the door and opened it.

Mike appeared to be dazed. His face was flushed, and he was trembling with excitement, his eyes bulging in their sockets. The aftereffect of what he had observed a few minutes ago was too tumultuous for him to comprehend. He tried to speak, but words did not come out of his mouth.

"So, how was the show?" I asked triumphantly.

He was still dumfounded. I patted on his shoulder, brought him into our living room and let him sit on the same sofa where I had been fucking mom few minutes ago.

"I… I… had never seen such a thing." He stammered.

"Did you like what you saw?"

"That was great." He seemed to have recovered a little. "I’d love to see it again."

Suddenly, mom appeared in the living room. She had changed into a T-shirt and shorts. Mike watched my mother lustily. I was convinced that he must have been visualizing my naked mom beneath her clothes.

"Hello Mike." Mom appeared composed; it was hard to imagine by looking at her that the same woman was screwing me just a few minutes ago. "What would you love to see?"

Mike froze; mom must have overheard him. However, I knew there was nothing to worry. Mike had not uttered mom's name during our brief conversation.

"Mom, Mike was telling me about a movie he watched this afternoon."

"What was that?" Mom asked.

I watched mom for a moment then looked at Mike. He was looking at mom. I smiled and replied. "What lies beneath?"

Chapter 2

I carefully opened Mike’s room and moved inside. Mike was sitting on his study chair. He put his index finger over his lips and indicated to me to remain silent and waved me to come over to his side.

I shut the door lightly and moved closer to him. Fifteen minutes back, Mike had phoned me and told me that Suzy was about to go for her shower and I could have my opportunity. She would be getting ready for Friday outing with her friends and before that she would take her bath. It was a much-awaited chance, and I did not have any reason to miss this opportunity.

“Hey Ted.” Mike whispered to me. “Suzy would be going to the bathroom any time.”

“Where’re we gonna watch her from?” I inquired cautiously.

“Here.” Mike pointed towards a framed poster hanging on the wall beside his study table. He removed the poster from the wall. The Wongs had two bathrooms in their house; one attached to their mother’s bedroom, mainly used by Michelle Wong and the second one was adjacent to Mike’s room, shared by both Mike and Suzy. There was only a wooden wall, separating Mike’s room from the bathroom. The area behind the wall had a carefully drilled hole.

“Try this.” He asked me.

I moved near the hole and tried to peep. Mike had done an excellent job. From my position, I was clearly able to see most of the interior of the bathroom. The bathroom was not very big. I could clearly see the toilet, the washbasin, the shower and a full sized mirror on the sidewall. I could witness everything that Suzy would be doing at the other side of wall. The Wongs did not have a bathtub in their common bathroom.

“You asshole,” I exclaimed with delight. “You never told me about it.”

“Because it was not there,” He tried to explain. “I made it only yesterday. Earlier, I used to watch through that slit.” He pointed his finger at a tiny slit in the wall, almost in level with our knees.

I bent and tried to see through the slit. I could see mostly the lower portion of the bathing area. However, that was sufficient to observe the crotch of a person bathing there. I tried to imagine Mike lying there and watching Suzy’s pussy from that slit in the wall and whacking his cock. Oh God! My cock was suddenly straining inside my briefs.

Naturally, the new hole was located in a better position. I could simply sit on the chair and watch everything happening at the other side of the wall. Nevertheless, I had my doubts.

“The hole is passing through the wall. Won’t she be able to see it from the other side?"

“No.” He looked confident. “First of all I made it a tapered hole, like in a magic eye. So, the opening in the bathroom is very small, and unless someone really looks for a hole, it is very difficult to notice it and second thing, we’ll turn off the main lights so as to avoid any reflections being noticeable on the other side."

My friend was a born genius.

“Where is aunt Michelle? I didn’t see her.”

“She is in the backyard, busy with her gardening. She would be busy for some time. Don’t worry about her.”

I nodded with satisfaction.

“Don’t make any noise,” Mike further explained to me. “I don’t think that Suzy would be able to hear our voices under the shower. But, be careful not to knock or hit the wall. She would notice immediately."

“As you say buddy.” I sighed. “I’ll do anything to get a look your sister's pussy.”

Mike moved to the door and turned off the light. He turned on a night lamp. The room was now dimly illuminated. Mike opened the door slightly and peeped outside. I remained near the hole.

We waited patiently. Every passing second felt like century. I looked at the window; it was getting dark outside. Why the hell is she taking so much time. Suddenly, Mike moved from his place and closed the door without making any sound.

“Someone is coming.” He whispered.

We heard footsteps approaching, and then the sound of opening of the bathroom door. I put my eye to the hole and tried to see the other side. I watched a female figure moving inside and locking the door behind her. Then she turned on the bathroom lamp.

“Holy shit!” As soon as I saw the woman inside the bathroom, I hissed with excitement. “It’s not Suzy; it’s your mom.”

“What?” He was bewildered. I moved my head and let him peep through the hole. He looked inside and when he turned, he looked apologetic.

“I’m sorry... don’t know why she came.” He whispered close to my ear. “She spends most of her evenings in the garden. I was expecting Suzy.”

“No worry buddy.” I tapped his shoulder lightly. “I hope you won't mind my peeping at your mother. She might have come only to take a pee.”

He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I forced his head away from the hole and put my eye back onto it.

It seemed that Michelle Wong had left her gardening unfinished, and suddenly decided to attend the call of nature. She was washing her soil-covered hands at the washbasin. Her back was towards me. Her body was bending forward, highlighting the globes of her round plump ass cheeks and the crack between them. She certainly had a big ass. She was wearing a white housecoat, which was extending down to her calves.

Finishing with her ablution, she turned off the tap and dried her hands with a towel hanging at the side of the washbasin. I watched her expectantly. She took hold of the hem of her housecoat and slowly lifted it along her thighs, exposing her white panties. I lustfully gazed at the plump mound.

“Hey,” Mike was pinching my back. “Lemme see also.”

“Shut up, you asshole.” I whispered coarsely. “You had already seen my mom and it’s my turn now.” I immediately regretted my sharp tongue. Mike face was suddenly sad. “OK…OK… Lemme see for some time, I’m pretty sure that you’d watched her before, so just let me watch for some time, then you can watch too.”

Mike reluctantly withdrew. Again, I looked through the hole. Michelle’s fingers were now inside the elastic band of her panties, and she was lowering it along her thighs. I held my breath and watched fascinatingly as the white material moved slowly uncovering her heavenly pussy. I licked my dry lips, as the hairy mound was gradually uncovered before my eyes.

Oh God! I grabbed my cock. Michelle's cunt was a beauty; soft plump lips covered with raven-black hair. Her fur was denser than my mother’s, and it was evident that Michelle Wong had not trimmed her bush for quite some time. Her cunt slit was not visible through her thick fur.

Michelle Wong let the panties fall to the floor, and while keeping the hem of her housecoat around her waist; she turned, lifted the lid of toilet and sat on it, her fat ass perfectly fitting to the circular seat. She watched between her legs, as she let go, her piss gushing out of her charming pussy.

The jet struck the walls of the commode and her piss splashed across it. I watched her cunt lips split open and the jet of streaming yellow fluid surging out of it. It suddenly revived my last journey to Little Thumb, the memory of mom standing over the rock and pissing over me. I lowered my shorts and underwear and pulled out my rampant cock. “I’d love to let her pee in my mouth,” I thought lustily.

Mike’s mother was through with her pissing, and she stood up. She let the hem of her housecoat fall and flushed the toilet. She washed her hands at the washbasin and bent to take her panties from the floor. But she didn’t lift it. As if she had changed her mind, she stood back and started opening the buttons of her housecoat.

My face was flushed with excitement. I turned to Mike. He was standing beside me, looking at me expectantly. I felt pity for him. Although, I was reluctant to leave my place, I thought Mike too deserved a peek. I moved my head away, but did not leave the chair.

“You can watch now,” I told him. “She’s stripping.”

Mike’s eyes were immediately glued to the hole. I let him watch and massaged my cock lightly while visualizing his mother’s delightful pussy. Mike’s reaction was prompt; he grabbed his cock right away and started rubbing it through the material of his shorts. Soon, his shorts and underwear were also lying at the floor and his fingers were playing with his cock.

“Ok… Mike.” I was again eager to watch Michelle. “Now lemme watch.”

Mike moved away grudgingly. I did not have any time to think about his condition; my eyes were again glued to the hole. Mike did not wait for me to give him another chance. He lied on the ground and put his eyes through the lower slit in the wall. He was lying in a very awkward position. His neck stretched, and his face glued to the wall, his side resting on floor and his hand working furiously over his cock. Anyway, it was better this way; we both could enjoy his mother’s naked body, without worrying about getting disturbed.

Michelle was completely naked now. She did not have the large boobs as I had expected. They were small but fitting nicely to her small plump body. Slightly sagged, they were moving up and down with her breathing. Her black aureoles and pointed nipples were standing upright. She had a fleshy body, with a little bulge around her stomach. Still, for a woman in her late thirties, she looked pretty gorgeous to me.

She moved to the shower and turned it on. Sprinkles of water fell over her body, drenching her from head to toe. She took soap and started lathering her body. I looked at Mike, he too was looking at me, his face was flushed with excitement and he was smiling diffidently. I winked at him and brought my eyes back to the hole.

Michelle had stopped the shower, and she was now lathering her body. Her soap-clad hand was running over her body, coating it with a film of soap with every swipe. She applied the soap to her torso, to her armpits, to her back and to her swaying boobs. I watched as she squeezed her boobs alternately with her soap-covered hands. She paid special attention to her teats and rubbed them between her fingers. My hand was running like a steaming piston over my cock.

Finishing with her upper body, her hands slowly trailed down to her tummy and then to the mound of her cunt. Her fingers lathered the pubic hair over the mound, gently exposing her slit with her fingers. I watched fascinatingly as her soapy fingers probed the inner side of her cunt, rubbing over her clitoris. Good heavens! My best friend’s mother was actually massaging her cunt.

Michelle Wong continued playing with her clit. It was evident that she was enjoying it as her face was suddenly contorted with the pleasure. She was probably moaning also, but I could not hear it. I felt pity for Michelle Wong; I was sure that she had not been in the company of a man since the death of her husband.

To my utter disappointment, all of a sudden she removed her hand from her pussy, bent forward and started lathering her legs and ass. Finally, she applied soap to her face and kept the soap aside. Then, she started the shower again.

I watched as the water rinsed the soap off her body. She continued bathing, lightly rubbing her body to remove all the traces of soap. Mike’s eyes were also glued to the slit in the wall, and his hand was furiously whacking his cock. He was masturbating with varying speeds, sometimes pumping furiously and then changing to a gentle slow rhythm. I felt that he wanted to prolong his ejaculation till his mother was inside the bathroom. I too reduced my speed.

Michelle was finished with her bathing, as she stopped the shower, but she made no effort to get the towel. She moved away from the shower and stood in front of the full size mirror. She watched her dripping naked reflection in the mirror. She stood there for some time.

Her left hand slowly moved to her breast and grabbed her boobs. She massaged her nipples softly, gently grabbing and releasing them. She closed her eyes, and let a moan of pleasure escape out of her mouth. I did not hear her moan, but the way she was behaving, the way her facial expressions were changing; it was evident that she was moaning. She let her head tilt back, still pinching and caressing her nipples.

Her hand continued playing with her small boobs, alternately squeezing and releasing them and in between taking her teats between her fingers and rubbing them hard. Her right hand slowly trailed across her tummy and entered her pubic region. She rubbed the dense curly pubic hair that covered her pussy lips.

Her hand reached lower, and her fingers opened her fat pussy lips. Slowly, she ran her finger along the length of her slit. She then, parted her wet pussy lips and her middle finger probed her clit. Her body was trembling with the pleasure that her own fingers were administering to her soaked body. I could see her knees shaking, and I was certain that she was finding it difficult to remain in that position.

I watched her knees sagging, as if proving me right. She withdrew her finger from her slit and sat on the floor right below the shower area, her back resting against the wall, her thighs wide open. She was now facing us, and her wet cunt was now directly exposed to the two pairs of eyes peeping from the other side of the wall.

I watched as she buried her middle and index finger into her twat and then ran them along her slit. She curled her fingers and pressed them into her wet slit, slowly sliding them inside her divine opening. She moved her fingers in and out of her sopping cunt and let her thumb play with her clit. Her other hand was still busy playing with her boobs, squeezing them, releasing them, circling and pulling her hard nipples with her finger tips.

indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers