Torch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandj
sandj
2 Followers

But Emmy, marveling at the taut stomach and perfect hips, was suddenly disoriented. Panic swept through her. Those were not her hands caressing Jessica's skin, but they were clearly attached to her body, or at least, the body she was in. Trembling with fear, Emmy froze, staring at the rough, coarse hands and thick wrists she held before her eyes. This wasn't her body, she realized. She looked at Jessica, who seemed to register her trepidation and returned a worried gaze. Emmy raised a shaking, foreign hand to her face, fingers brushing cool plastic, gripping smooth edges, and peeling it off like dead skin, leaving her face raw and exposed. She held her arm out before her and saw with horror the phantom's white mask held in his own cruel hand.

Emmy woke again, drenched in sweat and tangled in a mess of sheets.

sandj
sandj
2 Followers
12