All Comments on 'Tormented Ch. 09'

by FallenTreasure

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
noooooooo

No lucy nooooooooooo

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Not sure about this....

I don't think I like this new plot twist you're throwing into the mix. It doesn't feel like it makes a whole lot of sense. Lucy has Aaron, and is certainly too smart and powerful to be manipulated by an angel. It doesn't feel like it holds true to the wonderful character you've spent so long creating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Also not sure...

Lucy has never shown any hint of being jealous of Lily and while she does obviously love Ryan it has always just seemed like friendship. She cried for him when he revealed to her how he was separated from his mate. And why would she have helped him save Lily from Abdiel if she wanted Ryan for herself? It just doesn't make sense unless Abdiel is using some sort of magic on her. I really don't like this. She is great with Aaron. And obviously Ryan and Lily are mates. Lucy know's this and know's that Ryan would never love her other than as a friend. Grrrr...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Guys calm down..

She will have a plan for Lucy and I'm sure she won't really have turned evil. Just enjoy the twists in the story, Fallen has never let us down before and I'm sure she won't now! cant wait for the next chapter!

fuckmeharder69fuckmeharder69almost 11 years ago

I kind of like the idea of Lucy having her own story, I really hope she doesn't stay the way she is now (hating Lily) but it might be fun to see what an Elf could do against a Demon! Please update again soon I know you'll have something great planned!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFallenTreasure@FallenTreasure
English writer wanting to share her stories with you. For all of those who enjoy my stories and wish to gain access to more in depth plots, a reimagining (and hopefully improved versions) of some of my older works and alternate story lines, then please check out my Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tormented Ch. 08 Previous Part
Tormented Series Info