Tormented Teacher Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humble
Humble
215 Followers

"Aaaahhh!!! Of god!!! oh god..." Carol moaned.

Amy took the the pins off and applied the paddles directly to Carol's tits. The blades squashed the tender nubs between them, twisting them back and forth.

"You like this, slut?" she asked.

Carol screamed as one orgasm after another rolled through her body. Her whole world exploded in a daze of pleasure. She thrust herself upwards and her breasts were mashed between the rotating paddles, sending incredible pleasure waves throughout her body.

Amy moved the mixer to let it work its magic directly on Carol's pussy. Amy turned a knob on the back of the machine and it moved to the highest setting, making the blades whirl until they were almost invisible. She touched it lightly to Carol's clitoris and Carol cried out, "I'm coming...coming...I'm coming...!!"

Amy kept the machine right where it was as Carol was helpless to do anything other than enjoy the sensations. She was soaked with sweat and her face was a mask of pleasure and lust. "Please...no more...no more," she said weakly.

"Quiet," Amy told her, putting the paddles back onto Carol's clitoris. Carol screamed out as she jerked helplessly back and forth in her bonds, unable to escape the cruel blades. Amy laughed and finally took the machine away.

"Anytime I call, you'd better be there. Understand?"

"Yes...I will...anything..." Carol said weakly.

Thank you for reading. I appreciate feedback. Please remember to vote and to view my other stories. Thanks.

Humble
Humble
215 Followers
12