Tormented Teacher Ch. 3

Story Info
Carol dives deeper into her new life.
2.4k words
4.61
173.3k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humble
Humble
214 Followers

Carol passed out the test papers nervously, her eyes constantly straying to Brian Dunross at the back of the classroom. She had moved a heavy bookcase in front of his desk, creating in effect a little room since he sat in the corner and was now covered on three sides. He had smiled knowingly at her when she had pretended to be angry with something he said, ordering him to move to the secluded cubbyhole. None of the other students seemed to suspect anything; most were too busy complaining about the unannounced test to worry about anything else. Carol quieted them down by saying she wouldn't count any grade lower than a "B" and would curve the test so that each student received 10 extra points to start with. That satisfied them and they went to work.

Dunross was pleased with the arrangements. He had been thinking over the situation and realized he would have to be more careful if he didn't want to blow it. The last thing he wanted was somebody in Administration finding out what was going on. If Carol Allen was fired he would lose both his "A" grade and the best piece of ass he had ever had, or hoped to have in the future. He decided he would limit the games to those already in the know, convincing them of the advantages for all of them in keeping their mouths shut. He was sure they would see the light.

He let his eyes wander over Carol's tight ass as she handed out the test papers. She was wearing a short skirt that stopped a good eight inches above her knees. Around her neck was a black elastic choker, fulfilling his order. Carol wore a tight yellow knit sweater with big brass buttons down the front. She had left the top button undone and a hint of her ample cleavage was visible.

Once everyone was started on their tests, Carol slowly walked around the room, butterflies of excitement fluttering in her belly. She was drawing out the moments before she would have to slip to the back of the classroom and face Dunross. She wondered what new actions he would dream up for her. The situation was a strange one, but it had certainly changed her outlook. She had trouble thinking about anything else since the night before in the wrestling room. Her last barriers had been broken and she felt totally wanton. Dunross controlled everything and Carol shuddered with delicious anticipation as she began a casual stroll toward his seat.

Dunross watched her approach, a cocky grin on his face. He saw a shapely, beautiful woman willing to submit totally to his every whim. What more could anyone want?

Carol came around the corner of the bookcase and leaned nonchalantly against it, her back to Dunross. The bookcase covered her from the chest down and none of the other students was in a position to see her even if they looked back. Dunross reached out and tapped the inside of her knee. Carol immediately spread her legs farther apart and bent partially over so that her lovely ass was thrust back toward Dunross.

He ran a hand up the inside of her thigh, slowly moving toward her waiting pussy. He could feel the heat of it before even touching it and Carol humped herself down on his probing finger. She was already wet and Dunross felt his finger delightfully captured by her pussy, drawn into the moist heat that felt like a steam bath. He used his thumb to quickly flick her clitoris back and forth a few times before pulling his hand out.

"Turn around and bend over." he whispered softly.

Carol made sure no one was looking and did as he asked. Dunross quickly pulled her sweater out to check that she had not worn a bra and that her beautiful breasts were visible. Satisfied, he let her stand up and resume her position. Carol submitted to his inspection without protest. His explorations had lit the fire within her and her nipples became hard, pressing against the heavy sweater. The friction from the fabric aroused them even more.

Dunross passed a piece of paper to her and she read the instructions written on it. "Undo another button, then go over to Stan's desk. Bend down and ask him a question." Carol looked over her shoulder at her tormentor's smiling face. Dunross whispered, "Woof! Woof!" and snickered.

Carol crumpled the note and tossed it in the trashcan. She slowly undid the second button, which revealed more of her firm young breasts and walked to Stan's seat. She stood in front of him and leaned over his paper. The movement caused the sweater to hang down and the heaviness of the material pulled it further away from her body. Her breasts hung free, open to the gaze of the boy.

Stan looked up and his eyes locked on her tantalizing breasts for a full three seconds before he looked into her eyes.

"Is everything ok?" she asked softly. "Any questions?"

He shook his head and looked back to her tits. Stan could see everything, right down to the hard, pink nipples standing at attention. Carol let him look for another five seconds before slowly straightening. Dunross waved her back and she immediately obeyed.

He nodded his approval and passed another note. It said, "Your choice, doggy. Unbutton another button or meet me after school."

Carol scribbled on the note, "Why not both?" and passed it back. Dunross watched as she undid the third button, showing half of each breast. She leaned over and gave him an eyeful before standing up and rebuttoning herself. She walked back to the front of the room and a few minutes later the bell rang ending class. She collected papers as the students filed out. Dunross was the last to go. He reached inside his bookbag and pulled out a rolled up chain.

"Bring this with you," he told here. "Meet me on the corner of Elm and Oak at 3:10."

Carol saw that he had give her a dog chain and she quickly put it in her desk drawer. She didn't know what Dunross had in mind, but she was so horny now that she was past caring. She just wished the day was over so she could find out.

When the last bell rang, Carol made sure all was in order. She stuffed the chain in her pocketbook and went out to the parking lot behind the school. There was no hurry-she had more than twenty minutes before she had to meet Dunross, but she needed to get out of the building. Her car was parked by itself and Carol sat in the seat indulging in a slow exploration under her skirt, allowing herself a few minutes of self-induced pleasure. Her fingers found her clitoris and tugged it back and forth until she was on the brink of an orgasm. She stopped reluctantly, glancing at her watch and realizing she was now late.

She got to the corner and Dunross was already there. She pulled to the curb and let him in, then drove quickly away before anyone could see them together. "Take Rt. 72 west, " he ordered.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Do you really care?"

"I'm just curious."

"Just going to visit a farm, that's all," Dunross told her. "Where's the present I gave you?"

Carol reached into her pocketbook and took out the chain with one hand. It jingled as she handed it to Dunross, who quickly slipped the chain through one of the metal rings on the end, creating the familiar chokechain that every dog owner used. He snapped it back and forth a few times as Carol watched from the corner of her eye.

Dunross made a large loop and slipped it over her head before she could react. The metal was cold against her neck. Dunross tugged on it until it was snug, giving a quick jerk which momentarily choked her.

"Don't worry," he assured her. "I won't choke you with it...unless I have to," He smiled maliciously at her and sat back in his seat.

Carol felt like a slave girl in a harem, helpless to do anything but please her master. She liked the feeling and drove faster, anxious to get to wherever they were going.

After a few minutes she noticed a car full of teenagers behind her. As it got closer she recognized some of her students plus the wrestlers from the day before. There looked to be about seven or eight boys in the car and she asked Dunross about it.

"Yeah, they're coming for the entertainment."

"What entertainment?"

"You, of course. Shut up and drive."

Another ten minutes brought them to a crossroads and Dunross directed her down a small dirt road which led to a run-down looking barn in the middle of a deserted field. Grass grew more than shoulder high, cutting off the view of the road after a hundred yards. They pulled in front of the barn and the second car parked behind them, quickly emptying.

"Whatcha got there, Brian?" on of the boys asked. "A doggie?"

Dunross laughed and rattled the chain around Carol's neck. "You guys go ahead. I'll be there in a minute."

The boys went inside, carrying a cooler full of beer with them.

"Now you need to get ready," Dunross said.

"What do you mean?"

Dunross answered, "You won't be needing this," unbuttoning her sweater and pushing it back to reveal her breasts. He bent over to take one nipple in his mouth, using his tongue to arouse it so that it was hard and erect. Carol closed her eyes in pleasure while his hands were busy on the other breast, squeezing it and using his hands to heft it up so that he could suck on it as well, moving from one to the other until both nipples were painfully engorged with blood.

"Umm, that's tasty," Dunross said, theatrically smacking his lips. "This goes too," he insisted, pulling on her skirt. Carol helped him slip off the garment.

Dunross opened her door and pushed her out. Carol left her shoes in the car. She was naked except for her choker and the dogchain around her neck. Dunross led the way and Carol had to walk quickly to avoid being tugged to her knees.

They walked into the barn where the other boys were seated on hay bales drinking beer. When they saw Carol they started howling and barking. The noise was loud enough that it made Carol fearful that someone would come along and decide to investigate. Dunross took her to a post and secured the chain to a nail high over her head. She could move only as far as the chain permitted, perhaps five feet. Dunross joined his friends and opened a beer.

Carol wondered what was going to happen. The boys were getting drunk and ribald comments were floating her way.

"Good doggie, speak..." shouted Steve Logan, one of her students.

"Go ahead," Dunross ordered.

"What do you want me to say?" Carol asked.

"Tell us what you want to do now."

"Whatever you want. I'll do whatever you want," Carol said.

"What would you like? Do you want to fuck?" Lyons said, walking over to the helpless teacher and squeezing a breast.

Carol made no move to prevent him, thrusting her tits out so he could get a better grip. He grabbed both and began roughly handling them. Carol reached out to massage the lump in his groin as the other boys urged him on. The boy's motions made her burn with desire and she unzipped his jeans to reach inside for his cock. Steve stepped back out of reach and Carol lunged forward, only to choke as the chain tightened around her neck.

"Come closer," she pleaded.

"Make her beg," shouted one of the boys.

"That's right. Beg, doggie, beg."

Carol dropped to her knees, not at all concerned with the humiliation he was putting her through. She wanted release. Steve watched her with amusement. "Please," she whimpered.

"When a dog begs, it lifts up its paws," Steve observed. "Come on little doggie. lift those paws."

Carol did as she was told, lifting her hands and letting them hang down limply. Steve walked forward, pulling his cock out and rubbing it all over Carols. face. She tried to get her mouth around it, but he held her head still and moved his hips to slide his erection all over her face, leaving a sticky trail behind. She could smell the musky odor of his body until he finally stopped, his dick pulsating against her lips.

"Ok, now your treat."

She eagerly sucked in his erection, using her mouth to coax it to its full length, trying to make it spurt its delicious load into her,

Carol continued her licking as Steve pulled her to the very end of the chain. Carol moaned as she licked and sucked the length of his dick. One of her hands strayed between her legs, pleasuring herself. Steve noticed what she was doing and yanked hard on the chain.

"Bad doggie!" he said "I didn't tell you to do that."

The others woofed and howled as Carol groaned in frustration.

Steve grunted and her mouth was blasted by a jet of juice from his cock, the thick syrup exploding against the back of her throat. Carol gulped it down and swallowed several more shots before Steve pulled out to the cheers of his friends.

"Nice job," Dunross said, pulling her to her feet. "Are you nice and hot now?"

Dunross didn't wait for her to answer, pushing her stomach down over a bale of hay. The boys lined up in front of her and one by one she began to lick and suck their dicks, willingly servicing them as more orgasms wracked her body. They emptied their fluids in her mouth and Carol dutifully swallowed every drop. By the time she was finished, she was feeling a little horny herself still. The urge to let herself go completely, to be a complete slut was overpowering.

"Well,there's nothing you won't do, is there, doggie?"

"I'll do anything you want." Carol told him. "You know that."

Dunross was already thinking up new adventures.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I appreciate feedback and I would like to remind you to vote. Please read my other stories under "Loving Wives" and let me know what you think. I'll try to answer any e-mailers that wish a reply.

Humble
Humble
214 Followers