All Comments on 'Touch of Wolf Ch. 01'

by Onyxwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OnyxwolfOnyxwolfabout 19 years agoAuthor
Looking For More???

If you loved Touch of Wolf Ch. 1 I have FINALLY written Ch. 2! Please be sure to check out Chapter 2 in this story which should be available in the next 72 hours! Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That was a beautiful story

you write well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
doglover

for a man who loves dogs and is fascinated by wolf lore and fact this story is magic

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh WOW!!

I am totally addicted to wolf lore, vampires, etc and I don't think I've ever read something as great as this!!!!

AWESOME SWEETIE!!

seekertosecretsseekertosecretsalmost 17 years ago
Comment to Story

That was pretty good! I loved every minute of it.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

I like this story. You changed up the normal werewolf story. I feel badly that he is only human part time. That would suck. Man, I thought the teen years were hard enough without mating with the dog in the backyard while he was a man...and finding out it isn't just sex but that you're mated to each other. LOL Wow.

CoyoteMadeMeDoItCoyoteMadeMeDoItalmost 13 years ago
the best!

out of everything i've read here this is so far my most favourite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Love this. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dog food

Never, ever let dogs eat chocolate (referencing the Kit Kat). It's extremely toxic to dogs and depending on the weight ratio will kill them. Its just a thing that bugs me when people write about giving chocolate to dogs because readers think that its fine. Cat food is also super unhealthy for dogs, cats are obligate carnivores, dogs are naturally omnivores and generally have very different nutritional needs.

Aside from upsetting me with potentially making dogs extremely sick though, I liked your story :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous