All Comments on 'Touched Ch. 05'

by starscape

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SHIT!

Please Update soon! I hope they don't get in trouble!!!

uchenauchenaover 12 years ago
OMG - @ending of story.

This has to be the weirdest futuristic sci-fi i've read. I can't imagine not being able to touch or have close friends without being thought ill. what a deprived people. It's an interesting take on it though and I'm eager to read more. I so hope they don't wind up hospitalized or something. That would be so dreadful.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I've enjoyed reading what there is of it and am looking forward to reading the rest.

Happy Writing!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I loved the parallel that could be drawn between how 'sensualsts' are treated in this world and how gays and lesbians and other groups are treated in our world. It could make someone think, hopefully someone who is bigoted anyhow. Very interesting. I love how Oliver has helped them. It's frustrating how they got sloppy enough to get caught.

PennLadyPennLadyover 12 years ago
Nice job. :)

Sorry I was late on this one. But I liked it -- and liked finding out that Oliver wasn't a complete grump.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstarscape@starscape
136 Followers
8/6/19 Yes, I am writing AGAIN after another long period of absence. At this point, I'm not even going to bother estimating when Touched will be finished. All I can say is I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Seeing the light and reaching the end of it are, of course, tw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Touched Ch. 04 Previous Part
Touched Series Info