Touring Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm hungry again," said Alan, smiling at the thought of just why he was so hungry. "I'm sure the farmer won't miss just a couple of apples." He picked two, and they bit into them as they returned hand in hand to their bicycles.

====================

Twenty years later, a blue electric hydrogen-fuel-cell hatchback whirred to a halt by the very same orchard. A smartly dressed man and a red-haired woman got out, followed by a little boy and girl of about ten and eight years respectively.

The couple shared a strange smile hinting secret knowledge, and past times remembered.

"Daddy? Why've we stopped here?" the little girl, Sarah, enquired.

"When daddy and I were students, we went on a cycle tour here. We just wanted to see if the place had changed," her mother replied.

Alan reached for two apples hanging from a bough projecting over the stone wall. He bit into one, handed the other to his wife, then hand in they walked back to their car.

12