All Comments on 'TP: Cornered'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shit writer

You came back with more shit!racist???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fetish or Interracial

Not Loving Wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Silly story

This story is so simple that even those in kiddies school can write them. The kind of story line has been used many times and it takes no brain to come with one. Nothing of value in term of writting skill, just plain painful to read it.

If this is the quality of writting a story, then readers of Loving wives, you are better off reading somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong Category Again

This should be in Fetish(cuckoldry) or Interracial. This is really poorly written. Once agian this is not Loving Wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Third racist story of the day. You give black people a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
as far as

As far as losers go your climbing to the top.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Same Shit, Different Day!

The standard multiple black guys, all packing huge peckers, screwing the non-consenting wife of a cuckold husband story. Of course, no sooner than the rape begins than the erstwhile non-consenting wife just has to get into the pleasure of that huge black cock. She just can't help herself, any woman would obviously love it. Just look at all the women who are raped by black guys on a daily basis. They all love it and want to see their attacker on a regular basis so they can enjoy it some more don't they? And of course the husband set all this up. He just knew that his lovely little wife would love the surprise of being gang raped. After all, the chance that this little episode might scar her emotionally is relatively small so what the hell, why not go for all that fun? About the only thing this infantile tripe left out was the obligatory scene where the husband is so turned on by the sight of his raped wife getting into this abuse that he gives his black guests a nice juicy blowjob himself. The other thing that this story leaves out is some explanation as to why one of the brothers bothered to drug the husband's drink when he was not going to drink it in the first place, being in on the rape. This would also bring to mind the question of why the husband bothers to ask one of the brothers why he is naked in his insipid fashion.

This steaming pile of cow dung was poorly conceived, poorly written, and as juvenile a whack job piece as can be imagined. I reluctantly gave it one star, only because there is no possible provision to rate it any lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unlike some of the comments

I'm not against cuckold stories.

But ANY story should be interesting, have some novel twist, and some sense of erotic tension. Your story is just boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is pure IR fantasy

belongs in IR for sure

wonder if you could have come up with any more racism BS?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
curious

Are you so undesirable that your fantasies tend to focus on rape, violence and hate? I suspect that no black woman would have much to do with your twisted mind either, especially since you are obsessed with European women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
always funny to see

that there have to be dozens of black guys to satisfy one white woman. white guys seem to do a lot better, they don't need to group up for only one woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a pantload

"She gasped as his fingers pinched her nipples while Booker continued punishing her other pair of breasts. "

OTHER pair of breasts?

What is she, a f'ing ALIEN?

How many pairs of breasts does this woman have anyway?

Dude, get an education.

Seriously...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Wimptarded Husband Story

Cuckold is Fetish post this shit there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
blah blah fucking blah

They say that if you give 1000 monkeys 1000 typewriters, eventually one will pound out the works of Shakespear. If you give 1 monkey a pc with net access, you get mindless drivel like this stupid fucking story. In the tongue of the master race......Scheise which means shit. dsoul is shit as is his story. I am glad turds like him are such a small percentage of the african race.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
is TP

short for toilet paper?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The highest form of depravity and perversion is to---

copulate with a genetically inferior species like niggers. It would be better with an animal. Cleaner anyway !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
only thing worse than this story

is the cock smoking ass pirate commenters tossing salads and cornholing each other - troll story wins, trolls get butt-raped (and like it)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wish it wasnt planned by hubby

hot though ,very

moretex44@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fertilizer

yeah boys fall into my vat of fertilizer laced with arsenic . take the white trash wit u bro

snoopercharmbrightssnoopercharmbrightsover 11 years ago
That's different ...

Quote:

"... he gasped as his fingers pinched her nipples while Booker continued punishing her other pair of breasts."

She has TWO PAIRS of breasts?

You could have made a lot more of this twist, instead of just a throwaway line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is Why

We hate you fucking simians...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another wimpy cuck shit story, plus wife who sees black cock and can’t resist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
1250 Followers
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!