Tracey on Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You all go to shrine, hold rail as it is more safe."

One by one the guide ushered the group up the steps where they crawled slowly up the steep incline finally Jack, Mr Chambers and Tracey were left looking up at the group.

The guide then grasped Tracey's arm, and said, "You go up, good view."

Tracey shook her head as she didn't want to clamber up these steep steps.

"No, you go, quick, you must."

Tracey still was reluctant to go.

"Why you no go, come on you now, quick. Everybody go to the shrine, very holy place. This is stairway to heaven."

"I think you might have to go Tracey or otherwise he might be offended."

Tracey didn't want to cause offense to the guide as he seemed so insistent that she go. Taking a deep breath she started up the steps. It was not until she started that she realized how steep they were. She had intended to hold onto her skirt as she ascended the stairs, but soon realized she had to hold on to both sides. She looked down to see the three men looking up at her as they climbed. The wind was blowing up the mountain and to Tracey's horror started to lift the hem of her skirt. She tried to let go of the rail to hold it down but felt so unsafe on the narrow steps, she was forced to hold on with both hands. She took a few more steps when the wind lifted her dress up and blew it right up her back so she was left naked from the waist down, her vulva clearly visible, between the mounds of her buttocks, to the men below. The men grinned as they stared at the sight above them. Mr Chambers was barely a metre away and felt his cock stiffen as he was rewarded with the perfect view of Tracey's sex.

"They say you can see the gate to heaven from the top," Jack said as he too enjoyed the scene.

"I think I'm looking at it now," chuckled Mr Chambers.

"Sacre, it is a miracle," gasped the guide as he too witnessed Tracey's exposure.

For the next few minutes as Tracey climbed semi-naked, the men could not take their gaze from her bottom, and clambered after her until finally she reached the top and very quickly pushed her skirt down, not before several of the boys sniggered as they also witnessed her embarrassment.

"Well done you lot, that was certainly a climb I'll remember for a long time, eh Mr Brown?" said Mr Chambers.

"I agree." Jack replied with a chuckle..

The group was directed to the small rough building where the guide told them Saint Wakalot was buried. They were then given 15 minutes to look around. The view was magnificent and Tracey, still red from her embarrassment moved away from the group to avoid their grins. As she walked away from the building up a small path she did appreciate how wonderful the scenery was from this high point. The sky was a clear blue and you could see for hundreds of miles. It all seemed a long way away from the busy city where she worked.

She found small niche out of the wind with a bench seat, where she sat and relaxed. The mountain air was clean and cooler than down in the valley, and the silence was profound. Her mind wandered and she may even have fallen asleep, when she heard a noise in the distance that brought her out of her revelry. It was Mr Chambers.

"Tracey, Tracey, where are you?"

Tracey looked at her watch and was amazed to see that twenty minutes had passed.

"Ah there you are, come along or we'll be late," he said as he trotted up.

Tracey stood and reluctant to give up the peace and tranquility followed him back to the shrine. The group had already started down the stairs. Tracey suddenly realized the only way down from the shrine was the same way as she had come up down the steep stairs. The guide and the group had already descended and there was only the two of them to go down. Some of the group had wandered back to where the bus was parked but several of the boys waited at the bottom.

Tracey was undecided as to whether to go down forward or backwards, and decided maybe it would be better to go forwards, then at least she could see easily where she was going. So she started down. The wind teased her skirt and the men below as she descended. She had got about half way down when a gust of wind did exactly what she was fearing, it lifted her skirt and before she had time to react blew it up exposing her naked pubes to the guide, Mr Brown and the boys that had stayed behind. She tried to let go and push it down but the sense of unsteadiness on the steep stairs forced her to hold on. She tried to hurry down to reduced the time she was exposed when the wind suddenly gave a big blow and not only lifted her skirt, but blew her blouse up and over her breasts to flutter in front of her face, exposing her breasts as well.

"Mia, it is another miracle!" the guide exclaimed as her stood staring at Tracey's nakedness.

She staggered down the steps, blinded until at last she felt the level ground beneath her feet and standing up, pulled her clothes back into place.

The men and boys grinned as they watched her trying to regain her composure.

"A bit windy today, eh Miss?"

Tracey didn't know where to look as the boys joked amongst themselves.

The group made it way back to the bus, to stand around getting organized before they returned back to the hotel.

The guide came up to Mr Chambers, "Your whore, how much for, fucky fucky."

"Oh, she not a whore, she's just along to look after the girls."

'Oh pity, got goot tits," he mimed with his hands on his chest as if lifting them up.

The bus made its way back down the mountain with Tracey stared out of the window to avoid any conversation with Mr Chambers. He seemed to have a permanent smirk on his face at the moment. The scenery out of the window was once more spectacular with the bus winding along the mountainous track, when once more they came to the border post though now from the other side.

This time everyone had to get out and file through a turnstile before giving the guard their passport.

Tracey was nervous after her last trip though the other side, not wanting to repeat the last experience. She blushed as she rummaged in her bag before, with a shaking hand, giving the document to the man. He looked her up and down, before waving to another guard, who appeared to be an officer.

"This is your passport, miss," he said in excellent English.

"Yes," Tracey stammered.

"Good, come over here," he beckoned, leading her away from the line to a table by the side.

Everyone turned to look at her as she was separated, with a few comments from the ruder boys about showing the officer her tits.

"Your bag please," he barked.

Tracey handed it over to him, and stood anxious even though she knew there was nothing in there illegal.

He placed it on the table, before nodding at the other guard.

"Your shirt please." He said.

"Please sir, I've nothing on underneath, the other guards over..."

"Quick, your shirt or we'll put you under arrest."

Tracey felt she was again going to start crying, but then the look on the officers face told her it would do no good, so she did as he commanded, unfastening the front and once more exposing her tits to the guards and the boys on the coach once more as she removed the item.

The officer took it and placed it on the table with her bag.

"The skirt..."

"Please, don't make me as I've..."

"Come on the skirt, are you stupid?" he shouted.

Tracey jumped at the sound of his voice and once more did as he commanded and stood, after handing over the item, by the table naked save for her shoes her arm over her breasts and her hand in her crutch.

"Are you a whore, being in my country with no underclothes, eh?"

"No, sir the other guards..."

"Silence, you must be a whore, we will not tolerate this indecent behavior in this country. You will stay here to see the Captain, he will decide whether to charge you or not."

"But I have to be back in the city tomorrow to get home." Tracey pleaded.

"No matter, you will stay until captain arrives, he decide, then you go in morning, if he doesn't prosecute, you might be lucky."

"But I've done nothing wrong."

"The captain will decide that, now come." With which the Officer caught hold of Tracey's arm and dragged her naked inside one of the Buildings.

"But my clothes!" Tracey wailed as she tried to keep herself covered.

"Clothes, why would you want clothes, you are fine as you are." He grinned as he then cuffed her hands behind her back and pushed her inside a small caged area on one side of the room. Mr Chambers and Jack had followed them inside.

The men stood staring at Tracey naked behind the thin bars, tears forming in her eyes.

"Excuse me officer, would it be any help for me to stay?"

"You can if you wish, I'm sure the Captain will let her go, if she cooperates," he winked at the two men.

It was decided Mr Chambers would stay and Jack would go with the group as they had to get off the mountain before dark. Mr Chambers would phone later to let him know later what was going on. He could catch a bus down in the morning if all went well with the captain.

It was decided, Mr Chambers grabbed his bag and said goodbye to Jack and the rest.

"Looks like you could have a hard time here Bill," said Jack out of the doorway as the bus started to pull away.

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it already," Mr Chamber said as they laughed.

12