Trading Homemade Videos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
987 Followers

"What's with the mask?"

"Oh, you'll see. Just wait," he said anxiously.

"OK, OK who am I supposed to be tonite? Oh no, not her again. Oh, OK Honey, if you insist," said Debbie.

I knew what role she was playing, but didn't let on to Donny. I just flashed him a half-smile and took another drink. Donny squirmed in his seat, as Debbie did away with the camisole to reveal one of her famous pushup bras. He fidgeted even more when she unhooked it and let it fall to the floor.

"Are you alright, Honey?" I asked, noticing his growing hardon.

"Yeah. Fine. Just fine," he replied.

"I'm sorry, Donny. You would probably be jacking off by now, right?"

He nodded, with a red face. He saw me looking at his crotch, and covered himself with a throw pillow.

"My God, Donny. She's your sister-in-law. How could you?"

"Hey, sister-in-law or not, she's plenty hot!" He said, wide-eyed.

I figured 'the hell with this, let's see who's REALLY HOT' and ripped off my top and bra. His mouth fell open in amazement, as I pealed off my jeans and panties. Totally nude, I got to my knees on the couch, leaned over and threw away his pillow. I roughly pulled down his fly and whipped his cock out. Leaning over his erection I took hold of it and smeared his precum on my nipples.

"So, you think she's pretty hot? Does she have big tits like these, huh?"

"Uh no. No way. Yours are much bigger, baby," he stammered.

By now, on screen, Debbie was giving Rudy a hummer. I had other plans in mind for Donny. Leaning back on my heels, I reached down and played with my pussy. When my fingers were totally saturated, I made Donny taste them.

"Debbie's pretty hot is she? Does she have pussy that tastes this good?"

"Uh I can't imagine she could taste as good as you, ummm." He answered correctly.

With that, I stood on the couch, turned around and straddled his lap. Slowly, I lowered my pussy lips around his stiff cock. God, it felt so good to have him inside me. Leaning my head back, my eyes closed and he adjusted his pelvis so he could go deeper. I felt his hands slide up my back and grab my huge melons, as he started to fuck me.

I heard Donny yell my name, "Barb, that's it baby. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

I started to ride him. It had been a while since we had a nice long screw, so I settled into a nice even pace. My body relaxed, my eyes opened, and I realized the mistake I 'd made. I was facing the TV screen. I had lost track of time and stopped watching the video, since Debbie's head job. Now she was on all fours and Rudy was doing her doggy style. That big cock of his fucking her little pussy, and here I was actually seeing it. The sight of his foot-long, fat cock filling her hole with every stroke was incredible! He could only put it in her so far, before her moans turned into screams. I found myself matching the rhythm of his strokes, as he stepped up the pace. Soon I was slamming into Donny's crotch as hard as I could, trying to fill my cunt with his eight inches.

"Come on baby! Come on! Fuck that big ole thing! Fuck your brother's cock!"

That wasn't my husband talking. That came from the TV! Donny still had a death grip on my tits and was thrusting his meat into me.

"Wait Donny, I can't do this," I suggested, half out of breath.

"You can't do WHAT? You can't fuck me, or is it you can't be your brother's fantasy fuck? You wanted to watch this with me. You wanted to fuck. I think you ought to just keep watching. Its all in fun anyway, just make believe, you know?"

Then he moved his right hand from my breast to my pussy and started rubbing my wet clit. He knows me too well. He knew I couldn't stop now. With his cock throbbing inside me and my clit on fire, I quickly concluded that maybe I was taking this whole thing too seriously. I should just go with the flow (so to speak) and have fun with it, like he says. My eyes drifted back to the screen. Rudy was now lying flat on the floor with Debbie straddling him. She was riding him, in much the same position we were in. Though her pussy could only hold about 3/4 of his erection, she did a remarkably good job at fucking him. I quickened my rhythm to match hers, and soon we were riding our lovers in unison. The sounds of their moans, grunts and squeals blended with mine and Donny's. It was as though the four of us were having the same lustful experience. It took me to a heightened sense of eroticism I'd never experienced.

Watching Debbie start to tire and slow down made me hump Donny's cock even harder and faster. I could see that Rudy wasn't ready for her to stop. He wanted more. Hell, he wanted me!

"OK little brother, you wanna get down and fuck your slut sister? Let's see what ya got! Come on and fuck me with that big cock! Come on, I can take it; I can take it all!" I yelled at the screen.

I tightened my vaginal muscles and pounded my pelvis into Donny's over and over again. Finally, his hand moved away and he shot a load of hot cum into me. That didn't stop me. I continued to ride him relentlessly. I used my own hand to rub my clit, as Debbie climbed off of Rudy. She knew he was about to explode and quickly took his sizable tool into her mouth. I still imagined that big old cock inside me, as I watched it throb in her mouth.

"You can just suck my wet pussy, you lesbian bitch! You can suck my clit, while I fuck your husband!" I yelled at Debbie on the screen. I must have rubbed my clit so hard, I didn't notice Donny's limp dick make its exit.

"Oh fuck, ohh fuckkk," I heard from Rudy, as his cock erupted into Debbie's tiny mouth.

"Oh God, I'm coming!" I screamed, and watched his huge load spurt from the sides of her mouth.

She lifted her mouth from his slimy manhood and he shot another burst all over her drenched face. I came again. She slowly jacked his oversized cock and I fingered my pussy.

"Don't stop now, Debbie, he's got more!" I reprimanded.

Sure as hell, he pushed her hand aside and jacked himself to another climax. I came again, as I heard his words, hardly audible over the sound of his jism soaked cock. "That's it baby. Let me fill you up, Barb!"

I don't remember being so spent. I laughed nervously, as I slid off of Donny. Trying to regain my breath, I glanced over to his face for an expression.

He smiled a big contented smile and spoke, "See now wasn't that fun? Its all make believe."

I shrugged and winked and made my way to the bathroom to clean up. After a wet towel and a tall drink of water I headed back to the family room. Turning the corner I noticed Donny's video camera perched on its tripod, kind of hiding in the darkness of the room.

"So Barb, what was your hot idea to get back at them?" He asked, seeing I was now aware of the camera.

"Well, there's no way we're going to do what they did?" I demanded.

"So, what do you have in mind? We've got to give 'em something," he said.

"Just let me think a second. I'm still trying to get over their little home movie," I noted, trying to buy some time.

I knew what ever we did had to be sexy and a little steamy. Maybe we could shoot it with weird angles, so not everything was so vivid. Donny said that would probably appease them. I put on some sexy lingerie and he started filming away, like we had done years ago. Even with my much older (and a bit sagging) body, its funny how fast I could get back into that mindset. I suppose, once an exhibitionist, always one! Back in the old days, I had to get drunk to do these things. It seemed more fun this time. We could be more creative.

I played to the camera for all I was worth, pretending I was some x-rated fashion model. I teased the camera by showing a fair amount of T&A. Something in my brain knew that this wasn't just a show for Donny, and I found myself exaggerating every part of my striptease. My competitive nature kicked in. I wanted my striptease to be better than Debbie's dance. I had Donny step out from behind the camera and finish disrobing me. I had him play and suck my big tits, while I massaged his growing erection.

We both got pretty heated up again and after a quick blowjob (with only the back of my head to the camera), we got in the missionary position. We went ahead and had a pretty decent fuck, in spite of the fact that not much was showing for the camera to see. We finished up and I felt even if it was a bit tame for porno, it would pass for a nice trashy homemade video. I certainly showed a lot more skin than anyone had ever seen, except for my husband.

The next week was fairly uneventful. I knew Donny would be meeting with Rudy early in the week and I wondered what their reaction would be. It didn't take long to find out. It arrived in Thursday's mail -a box addressed to me. Noticing my brother's return address, I opened it, with anticipation. I unfolded the wrapping and there were two items: a black mask and a 12 inch long rubber dildo. What the hell is this all about? I wondered. I'd never owned or used one of those things in my life. I knew then, they must have seen our little homemade movie, and this was their response. With no note enclosed, I guess I was expected to use my imagination. The more I thought of their gifts, I reasoned that they simply must have got the wrong impression. As I headed for the trash can with my unexpected toys, the phone rang. It was Debbie.

"Hi Barb, honey. Just wanted to call and let you know we saw your video. God, baby was it ever hot! Hey, gotta run and pick up the kids, but I wondered if you got my little CARE package?"

"Uh, yeah. It came today, but..." I tried to continue.

"Oh good. The mask is for you two to make believe and the cock is for practice, just in case you were wondering. Hey, I really do have to leave. Sorry. See you guys next weekend!" She said excitedly, and hung up before I could get a word in.

As I put down the receiver, Donny walked in the kitchen door. Seeing the package in my hand and my confused expression, he asked, "So, what's up? Oh, I see you bought a new toy! That's nice, but it does make me a little jealous."

"Hey, this isn't MINE! I would never buy anything like this! It was a gift from Debbie."

"Hmmm, that's a strange kind of gift? And what's the Zorro mask all about?" He asked.

"She says its for us to play make believe. She further said this nasty thing was for practice. What the hell does that mean?" He shrugged and thought for a while.

"I couldn't have gave them the wrong video," he pondered.

"Wrong video? You mean there was more than one?" I asked, astonished.

"Well yeah. See, I filmed us watching their video. I didn't know what you meant by 'paying them back'. So I taped us then too. I never intended to have anybody see that!" He stated, innocently enough.

"Oh my God! Donny, you'd better check and see which one they watched, right now!" I yelled.

He hustled over to the camcorder. There was a film cartridge still in there. He switched on the TV and recorder. I thought I would shit my pants, when I saw my little strip tease on the screen.

"They got the wrong one! Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

Well, that explained her gifts. After seeing that video of me lusting for Rudy, she thinks I was serious. They must both think I want to fuck him, plus all the other nasty things I mentioned about Debbie. I've simply got to tell them they watched the wrong movie. We'll see them next weekend and they will surely understand.

The following Friday night rolled around and the four of us had made plans to meet for dinner and dancing. Knowing that Debbie would be dressed to the nines, I opted on being less conservative with my attire. I squeezed into my favorite satiny, short, black dress that buttoned from top to bottom. For Donny's sake I undid several top buttons to show some extra cleavage. Black, patent leather high heels, thigh-high hose, matching purse, and I was ready to go.

The four of us arrived at the restaurant parking lot at virtually the same time. Like a couple of bunnies in heat, they ran over to our car to greet us. Their normal token hugs and kisses were no longer casual. Rudy and Donny shook hands, as Debbie confronted me. She took me into her embrace and rubbed her hard body against mine. I said my hello and broke from her grip. She leaned in for our obligatory peck on the cheek, but instead she kissed me full on the lips. The aroma of her exotic perfume and the slight taste of her flavored lipstick about took my breath away.

"You look delicious tonite, she continued, is that a new dress?"

She knew it was the same old fancy dress I always wore, but she wanted to keep the conversation light. As I had suspected, Debbie was dressed in full slut regalia. Her dark red dress looked like it was painted on. It was mini enough to show most all of her short tanned legs. It was backless down to her ass crack, while the front was cut in a deep V to her belly. Obviously, she was braless and when she turned sideways, I could see most of her bare boobs. After giving Donny the same warm greeting as she gave me, Rudy lowered his six foot five frame to give me a brotherly hug and a nervous kiss on my cheek. We went into the restaurant.

Although we had reservations, they told us there would be a forty-minute wait and asked if we would like to pass the time in the bar. The dark bar was also full and we were lucky to get a booth. Rudy brought us a round of drinks. As we nursed them and casually conversed, I noticed Donny taking several extra looks at Debbie's plunging neckline. That got my competitive juices flowing. In an effort even the stakes, I absentmindedly spilt my drink down my chin, which leaked into my dress.

"God, what clumsy idiot. Look what I've done to my dress!" I exclaimed, and undid three more buttons to clean it up. "Guess I'll just have to air it out, 'til it dries," I observed, while shaking both sides of the collar.

With the top six buttons undone, the cleavage from my pushup bra was on full display. Now I was the one getting the long glances from both men, and occasionally Debbie. The time wore on, the drinks were refilled and our casual talk dwindled. After a few long pauses I decided here was my chance to discuss the videos.

"So guys, about those videos we made..." Rudy and Debbie smiled and nodded.

"The thing is, well, we sure enjoyed watching yours. Didn't we Donny?"

Donny smiled a huge smile and nodded at Debbie.

"We REALLY enjoyed yours!" Said Rudy.

I was suddenly embarrassed, but surprisingly a little proud, at his response. Nervously, I toyed with my dress collar as a distraction. Realizing that only made him focus on my cleavage more, I whisked my hand away. In doing so, my ring caught the collar's edge and yet another button popped open. I didn't realize until later in the ladies room that my bra was so exposed.

"What I mean to say, you guys, is...well...you watched the wrong video," I finally blurted out.

"No, it was the right one. It even kind of coincided with ours," said Debbie.

"Yeah, it was like you were watching ours, while you and Donny were getting it on," smiled Rudy.

"What she's trying to say is, we never intended on filming what you guys saw," Donny explained.

"Hmmm, you mean there's another movie? Should we watch it too? I can't imagine it being any better than the first one!" Said Debbie, letting her hand slide inside her V collar.

The three of them chuckled and I gave up trying to make sense out of the whole mix up. I quickly changed the line of conversation, and we finally got to our tables. Dinner talk was light and lively with plenty of off-color jokes, but no further mention of the videos. I appreciated that. By the time dinner was over, we were ready for some dancing. Rudy suggested Donny and I ride in his van to a nearby dance club. Actually, it was more of a hometown tavern with a juke box.

We had more drinks and were feeling no pain, as the four of us glided on the make shift dance floor. The way Debbie and I were dressed garnered many a stare from the locals, so we made believe we were two pair of high rollers out on the town. The handsome young bartender kept shoveling dollars into the juke box. Apparently he too was enjoying our little show, and often slipped us ladies a wink and a nod.

As was often the case, when we went dancing with them, we changed partners. Although Donny is a good dancer, I also get a kick out of swing dancing with my taller brother. I love it when we jitterbug and he twirls me around. I think he likes dancing with someone taller too. Debbie is so short, he has to uncomfortably bend over. We were all having a splendid time and my earlier concerns about the video swapping seem to disappear. After dancing several fast tunes with Rudy, the jukebox played a slow ballad. His arm circled around me and brought me close to him. Casually looking down my dress, his eyes raised to mine.

"Showing plenty of tit tonight, aren't you Sis?"

"Is there something wrong with that? I mean, geez, look at your wife!" I laughed, and tossed my ash blond hair back.

"No, nothing wrong with showing your tits, specially when you have such nice big ones to show!" He whispered and pulled my body closer.

I glanced over at Donny and Debbie. They were dancing and talking, but her arms were locked around his neck and both his hands were on her hips. Watching her sway her pelvis into his crotch made me feel competitive again. Loosening my hold on Rudy's hand, I brought my arms around his neck. I leaned my torso backwards and moved my pelvis into his. With my high heels on, our bodies matched up very well. Too well, in fact, I could feel his dick against my pussy.

"Hope you don't think less of me, after seeing your video?" He pleaded.

"No, no Rudy. I realize now it was all make believe. You guys and your dam fantasies," I said softly.

Swaying against his tall frame was comforting. I let his hands fall from my waist to my hips and felt his pressure on my crotch increase. So many drinks were having their expected effect, as I relaxed in his long arms.

Again he whispered close to my ear, "So, you women don't ever have such fantasies right?"

Now his erection was growing up my crotch. I imagined that soon I would feel the entire length of his huge cock. The part of me that was tired of visualizing took over and I pressed my pussy hard against it. I began to feel safe in the darkness of the dance floor. This one time, this one song, I would play with him and let him actually feel his fantasy. I was even at the point where I would have let him kiss me, when the song ended. Resting my hands on his shoulders, I leaned back slowly to see his expression. Our eyes locked and he continued to hold me. Feeling his grip loosen I started to turn away. Then, as if by magic, another song started, another slow song. His strong hands grabbed my waist again and he pulled me back for more. The vision of his giant cock in Debbie's little pussy flashed into my brain, as I felt his full erection against me.

"You guys are all the same. For some reason, you think its possible for fantasies to somehow materialize," I said, trying to ignore the obvious.

His hot breath in my ear shot through me. His hands went to my hips and I could feel his fingers raising my dress. "Debbie says you like your ear kissed," he whispered.

"She's crazy. Where would she ever get that ide..." I stopped, as his tongue entered my ear.

Instantly, my body fell limp. His fingers raised my dress up to my waist. His hand came around from behind me and went down my black panties. When his fingers found my pussy, I pulled my head back.

"Rudy no, we can't do this," I resisted.

"Barb, you're every bit as wet as I thought you'd be," he noted and then kissed me.

My lips parted to take in his tongue, while his nimble fingers entered my lower lips. I was losing myself in his fantasy. At the same time, I wanted to confront my own fantasy and reached down for his pants. I unzipped his fly and reached inside. He hadn't worn any underwear, so I easily grabbed his huge organ and pulled it out. I could barely get my hand around it, but I was eager to stroke the complete length of him. With his tongue imbedded in my mouth, I felt him let out a moan. Suddenly, I began to feel self-conscious and wondered what the others could see of us in the darkness.

Barb36D
Barb36D
987 Followers