Trading Homemade Videos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers

Tearing away from his kiss, I repeated with a caveat, "Rudy we can't do this...here".

His eyes opened. His fingers stopped pleasing me and I felt his cock sag, as he looked around the bar. Everyone's eyes in the bar were glued on us. Debbie and Donny were sitting at our table, watching us go at it.

"I think your right Sis. I don't mind being an attraction, but we sure don't need to be the main attraction," he said under his breath.

He smoothed down my dress and zipped up his pants. We walked back to our table and the crowd erupted in applause. I was never so embarrassed.

"You guys need a motel, or what?" Said Debbie, laughing at our red faces.

"Fuck you Debbie! I saw what you two were doing out there!" I said, trying to switch the blame.

"It wasn't near as entertaining as you guys!" Said Donny.

"Well, fuck you both then!" I yelled.

"I think its time we leave, before you girls start getting offers," said Rudy.

We got to the parking lot and headed for their van. Rudy seemed a bit dazed or drunk, so Debbie insisted on driving. Since I made such remarks in the tavern, Donny must have thought he was in the doghouse and got in the front with Debbie. Rudy and I piled in the rear and sat together on a bench seat in the back. As we drove away, I thought of what a fool I was, getting sucked into Rudy's fantasy. My upper thighs were totally wet, from my dripping pussy. I reached in my purse for something to clean up with and found nothing. Rudy asked what I needed and gave me his handkerchief. I reached under my dress and wiped up my juices.

"I'm sorry, Barb. I didn't mean to do that, " he said contritely.

"Oh, its not entirely your fault. Its just those dam videos," I answered, as I nonchalantly wiped my pussy.

"You act like they really hit a nerve," he suggested.

"I don't know. It just brought out feelings I wasn't equipped to handle," I sobbed.

Rudy reached his arm around my back to comfort me. I leaned back against his arm and let go a sigh. Bringing his face close to mine, his right hand fiddled with my unbuttoned collar.

"Oh, I don't know about that Sis. I think you're pretty well equipped," he remarked and undid a few more of my dress buttons.

Like a shy naïve schoolgirl, I silently watched his fingers undo the remaining buttons. He opened my dress and pulled the elastic on my panties. Without thinking, I scooted down and let him pull them off me. Quietly, I spread my legs wide as he felt past my pussy lips and insert his middle finger.

His finger slowly fucked me, while he softly spoke, "...and as far as handling it, he said and looked down at his crotch, I think you can handle it, don't you?"

That was my invitation. He didn't have to ask twice. I reached over and undid his belt, pants and zipper. His huge cock sprang out into my hand. I started jacking it immediately. Then I looked up to see Donny's face from the front seat. I stared at him expressionless, as I jacked Rudy's cock faster. Donny smiled and turned toward Debbie. He said something to her and she made a sudden right turn.

"No problem, she said, I know the perfect place to go," I heard her say.

Personally, I didn't care where she was taking us. I knew where I was going and that was between my brother's legs. I got down and knelt on the van carpet and felt the girth and length of his super cock. I grabbed the thick base of it and stared up at him.

"We may never do this again, brother dear, but tonite we're gonna make some fantasies come true," I demanded, and licked the enormous cock head.

Feeling my juices starting to flow again, I took it into my mouth. My jaw opened wide to take more of him in. I had a comfortable amount of his erection in my mouth, so I could pump the lower end and suck on the rest. He moved forward and moaned when his big balls tumbled over the seat's edge. I gently scooped them up and fondled them, as I continued to suck him off. Focusing on my jaw to relax, I took more of his foot long dong inside, until I could feel it tickling my throat. This was as far as Donny's cock could go, when I deep throated him. In Rudy's case, I still had a good handful left to go. By his moans and shortened breath, I could tell I had already passed the point where his wife normally stops. If I was to take in more I would have to make sure his meat was totally lubricated. I withdrew most of it and quick-sucked it, until my mouth filled with such a copious amount of saliva I thought I would gag. I felt his extended vein start to throb, and decided it was time to issue an ultimatum. Pulling it out, I slapped his oversized saturated cock against my face. I pumped the head hard and fast to release some precum, which I licked off.

"Ummmmm, sweet and juicy. I like that," I said seductively, and licked some more residue. "Debbie, hope you don't mind if I suck off your husband's big cock," I yelled loud enough to be heard by all. "I'm gonna let him blow his rocks, if he promises to save some for my hot cunt later!"

After some chuckles from the front seat, she answered, "Sounds good to me Barb. Just make sure to clean up after!" She laughed back.

Her last crack about cleaning up reminded me I still had some of my dress on, beside my bra and hose. No use having to make an extra run to the dry cleaners. Pulling my dress from my shoulders and unhooking my bra, I recalled that was a pretty sane and rational thought. Considering the insane, never mind sinful acts I was about to commit, it hardly made any sense. However, when I looked back into Rudy's bulging eyes fixed on my naked tits, and knew it was worth it. I took hold of his drenched and still fully erect cock and painted my big boobs with it. I jacked it to make more precum ooze out. Feeling it throbbing again, I wet my nipples with his sweet juice.

"Hmmm. Maybe you'd rather fuck your sister's big hooters?" I asked, rhetorically.

I raised one tit to my lips and licked it off. More throbbing and heavy breathing. I stood up and offered him the other nipple to lick. He licked it politely at first, then grabbed hold and tried to gobble up the entire boob.

While he devoured my tits, I happened to look out the window. Debbie had driven us out of town and stopped on a pitch-black deserted road in the middle of nowhere. Donny had moved from the front seat to a captain's chair facing us, with Debbie sitting on his lap.

It was evident that they were enjoying watching the show, and decided to get more comfortable. Donny pealed the dress off her shoulders and massaged her naked tits, as she began to unbutton his shirt. Any other time, I would have been outraged at seeing Donny fucking around with some slut, especially Debbie. However, the combination of her husband's expert tit sucking and having such a sexy audience was about to make me come. No matter what the three of them may be thinking, this was MY fantasy, and I was the one making the rules!

"Hey baby, slow down! There's plenty of time for that later! Wouldn't you rather have your sweet sister take that huge cock of yours down her throat? Don't you want to fill me with your hot cum, hmm?"

He nodded eagerly, and I resumed my position at his feet. Taking a two handed grip of his full shaft again, I noticed much of my lube job had dried up. If I was ever to expect to inhale more of this beast, it would have to be totally saturated. I spent most all of my saliva on the first go around, and feared I wouldn't have enough to do the trick. Pumping it and licking didn't seem to have the desired effect. I could just fuck him now and give him a good cock sucking later. Heaven knows my dripping pussy was ready for him, but that's not really how I wanted things to proceed. I'm sure he wondered at this point when I would get on with it, when I felt Debbie's hand on my shoulder.

"Kind of dried out, didn't he? Maybe I can help?" She said sweetly.

She knew from experience exactly what needed to be done in order to suck off something of that magnitude. Whatever harsh feelings I had toward her seemed to fade away, as we both took hold of his cock. She smiled, nodded once and began licking up and down her side of his flagpole. I returned her smile and did the same on my side. She was preconditioned to have plenty of saliva for the occasion. Frequently she unloaded a whole mouthful on the head of his cock and we watched together as it tumbled over his veins and our hands. She never once took his cock in her mouth, saving that task for me. After each time I took it out, she would kiss me open-mouthed and deposit another fresh load of her saliva. It seemed quite practical at first, since my mouth was so dry. By the third kiss, it became surprisingly erotic and lasted much longer than the first two. I sucked his tool back inside for a fourth time, partly for Rudy's benefit, but mostly to inevitably reap the reward of her tender lips on mine. Filling my mouth with his slippery meat, I started moaning in anticipation of her kiss. His thick vein started throbbing again.

I pulled it out and went straight for her open mouth. Once again I received another welcome load of her spit, but this time I savored it and swallowed. I pressed my lips tight against hers and shot my tongue inside her mouth. Her eyes opened in surprise. Turning her face to one side, her eyes closed and she gave me her wet tongue. She seemed so in tune with me right then, as our kiss grew more and more passionate. It wasn't so much a lesbian thing, more like a tender agreement between two wives. She was willing to share her husband with me, and I was giving her permission to have Donny if she wanted him. I felt her small warm hand on my tit and returned the favor by stroking one of hers. We were both giving ourselves permission to experience each other's pleasures too. With our hands still wrapped around Rudy's cock and each other's breast, our kisses turned into a slobbering mess. Rudy was definitely getting off watching us go at each other like a pair of seasoned lesbos. We both felt his vein pulsating at a much faster rate.

"I don't think he'll last much longer," said Debbie, breaking our kiss and moving her hand from his cock.

"I know," I acknowledged and smiled.

With our mixed saliva running down her chin, she added, "He's all yours, Honey!"

"Thanks Sweetheart, don't go too far away. I may need more help." I remarked softly and squeezed her supple boob as she crawled back to Donny's chair.

Turning my attention back to the task at hand, I was happy to see that my brother could contain himself. "You've done such a good job up 'til now, brother dear! I think its time you had some real deep throat action. Try not to drown me with all that hot cum of yours, OK?" I smirked and winked.

He smiled and nodded his head, as I filled my mouth one more time with his slimy cock. This time around it was much easier. Once I felt it hit the back of my throat I raised my body a little, and inched more of it past the gagging stage. Relaxing my jaw even more, I sucked in another inch. There was still maybe two inches to go, when I started flexing my throat muscles. Up until this point he hadn't moved, for fear of choking me. I wanted to let him know that now it was OK to fuck me. Flexing my love muscles more and more, I reached down and played with his huge balls. He let out a deep moan and inched his pelvis forward. I echoed his moan with some of my own and slowly raised and lowered my throat around his manhood. That seemed to be the sign he was waiting for, as he began to thrust. After a series of short thrusts that inched him in further, I flexed again.

"Oh God, that's it! You fucking bitch slut! Take it all, you fucking whore!" He screamed and grabbed my head.

I felt a faint wisp of his pubic hair on my nose and knew then I could take him all the way. His vulgarities were like an aphrodisiac. I eagerly took in his final inch and felt myself starting to climax. Pulling me by the hair, he pistoned his cock into my well-oiled throat. This only got me hotter and I let go of his balls to feel my wet pussy. When he forced my head to his groin again and again, I let my teeth scrape along and bite down on the length of his cock.

"Oh, you cockSUCKING slut! You brother-fucking whore! I'm gonna fill you up, bitch!"

I had a nice rhythmic thing going on. My throat expanded to comfortably accommodate his huge cock, so I opted to work on my own orgasm. With legs spread wide, I ran my hand up and down my clit. Suddenly I felt hands on the inside of both thighs. As they wrapped around my legs, I knew that Debbie had slid under me. She tenderly ran her hands up my thighs and over my ass, and I sensed she observed my masturbation technique. I stopped rubbing, parted my pussy lips with two fingers and exposed my burning clit. Recalling the vulgar things I said on the video, I wondered if she thought I really expected her to eat me. She took hold of my hips, pulled her petite torso up, and I needn't wonder any more. Her soft tongue, like an arrow, went straight to my clitoris. She lightly tongue teased it for a while, then took it in her mouth.

It didn't take much of her sucking and tonguing before I started to cum. I hardly had time to feel my juices pouring, when Rudy's cock started throbbing once more. With Debbie lapping away at my pussy, I knew there was no holding back now. With my hand on his balls, I felt the warmth of his sperm make its way through the base of his mighty prick. He pushed down on my head, let out a healthy scream, and out gushed a considerable amount of liquid heat. With his cock so far down my throat, I couldn't taste it. I could tell he was about to let go with more and eased back. Unfortunately, I was too slow when the second blast hit. He fed me enough protein at that point to last for weeks. Finally, I felt my throat muscles go back to normal. His bulbous cock head still had some remnants of cum that I quickly swallowed. Debbie tongue-fucked my hole, as I sucked and jacked him faster and faster. His erection started to wane, and I whipped it out of my mouth.

"Come on you fucker! You're not stopping now! I want a mouthful of cum, God Damit!" I scolded him and sucked the head back in.

He took my hand off of it and started jacking it himself, which was just as well, since his wife was making me come again. I grabbed my tits roughly as she made me climax. My eyes shut tight and my mouth opened to scream. Debbie moaned into my cunt, Rudy yelled some vulgarity, and my eyes flashed open just in time to see a long stream of white cum coming at my face. Gobs of it dripped from my chin, while he stuck his pulsating hose back in my mouth to continue his ejaculation. His glorious cock spewed forth another nice size load, which I was finally able to savor. He withdrew his spent dick and wiped it off in my cleavage, while I let his slimy mouthful of cum roll around in my cheeks.

Debbie moved herself from my under me and knelt across from me.

"Did you swallow yet?" She asked politely.

I batted my eyes and shook my head.

"Don't suppose you know what one of MY fantasies is?" She cooed.

I started to shake my head again, when she raised her hands to hold my face. Tilting her head and aligning it beneath mine, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. As if by some twisted instinct I knew to lean my face over hers and slowly expelled his starchy spunk into her waiting mouth. Once I emptied the entire amount I brought put my open mouth on hers for one giant cum kiss. For the first time our naked bodies fully embraced. The affectionate kiss deepened. Our moans grew louder. Whatever cum we didn't swallow spilled from our slobbering mouths, down our chins and on to our bountiful breasts. It was like we had discovered a new sexual appetite, and it wasn't just our mutual taste for male sperm. The hardened creature I had supposed her to be melted into a soft, sensual seductress in my arms. I knew my conservative, proper nature could no longer be a pretense in her presence. Even my sense of competition took on a new meaning. Licking his cum from her tits, I asked if she had fucked Donny yet. She smiled and shook her head no. That's when it finally dawned on me that there was another stud also in the van. I peaked over her shoulder to see Donny busy jacking away at one of his better boners.

"Come here Sweetheart," I motioned to him, and broke our embrace.

Debbie got to her feet and went over to straddle her tired, but contented husband. Donny hobbled over to me with his pants and shorts around his ankles.

"Have we've been ignoring you Honey? You're such a sweet husband to let me do this, you know? If it hadn't been for those fucking videos, I would have never known I had such fantasies!" I admitted, smiling up at him and stroking his rock-hard erection.

"I know what you mean. Even in my wildest dreams, I never imagined you doing all of that. It was beautiful, simply beautiful!" He acknowledged.

"So you're not upset with me?"

"Upset -hell no! Astounded, amazed, completely turned on maybe, but not upset! I had such a sense of pride, watching you devour his big cock. And, as erotic as it was to see you and Debbie together, it was kind of heart warming too. I think the two of you have a new appreciation of each other."

"Oh Donny, she's SO not like what I suspected her to be. I think on same strange level I'm actually falling in love with her!" I exclaimed.

"So now I suppose you'll be wanting to fuck her too?" He chuckled.

"God knows I would, if I could."

"Hey, between the two of you, you'll figure some way to make it happen. Where there's a will -there's a way," he smiled.

"Hmmm, I do have that obnoxious rubber prick in the car," I suggested jokingly.

"Don't laugh Barb, it might come in handy," he suggested seriously.

"Don't be silly, I continued, we've got enough healthy and productive cocks around here without that silly thing!"

Pulling on Donny's hardon, I glanced over at our hosts. They were engaged in a fond marital embrace, when Rudy caught my gaze. He nudged Debbie on his lap and she turned so they both faced us.

"Hi guys! How ya doing?" She said, with enthusiasm.

I had Donny step out of his pants and help me to my feet. With our arms locked behind each other's waist we walked over next to them. The men were in different stages of undress, while Debbie and I were naked, except for our hose. Still straddling Rudy's lap, Debbie reached down and massaged Donny's hard dick.

"Rudy and I were just thinking it would be more comfortable at our place., unless you guys have a thing about doing it in the middle of a corn field?"

"Sounds great to me! That way we could stretch out a bit more," I added.

"Yeah, the kids are gone for the whole weekend. What do ya say?" Asked Rudy.

"So, are we there yet!" Donny yelled.

Licking some of my husband's precum off her fingers, Debbie asked Rudy if he was OK to drive. He nodded and got dressed. "Rudy, I think us girls will stay back here and entertain Donny, if that's OK?" Said Debbie.

"Sure, its OK, but..." He stuttered.

"But what?" I asked.

"Shucks, I wanna watch!" He claimed.

Debbie quickly ushered him to the driver's seat and explained there would be plenty for him to watch when we got home. Reluctantly, he agreed and started the ignition. On the back bench seat, Donny sat between us two naked blondes. Debbie continued to stroke his cock, and I delighted in watching her seduce him. As they kissed and fondled each other, I got up on my knees, bent over and took his cock in my mouth. While she held the base of his erection and I sucked his eight inches from top to bottom, I listened to their conversation.

"So Donny, about your videos that got switched? How much of a mistake was it, that we ended up watching that one?" She asked.

I thought that was an excellent question. When I heard no response, I stopped blowing him and looked to his face for a reaction. He looked at each of us and smiled a big shit-eating grin.

Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers