Trading Homemade Videos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
987 Followers

"If Rudy and I had watched the other tape, none of tonite would have happened, would it?" She perceived.

"I doubt it," he finally answered.

I looked at Debbie and she at me, both of us thrilled that he was able to pull off his little scheme.

"Well I think that deserves a big 'Thank You', don't you Barb?"

I nodded and watched as she turned her body and brought her leg over to straddle him. Facing him, she raised her torso up so he could suck her tits.

"Barb, Honey, would you do the honors?" She softly requested.

Like ESP, I knew exactly what she wanted. I reached under her and between his legs. Taking hold of his hardon, I moved the head back and forth in her wet slit, then held his full shaft still. God, here's something else I never thought I'd ever do, as my sister-in-law lowered her pussy lips around his cock. She took his entire manhood inside in one long plunge and immediately started fucking him. Raising her body up and thrusting it back down hard, she increased the tempo, until she was going nonstop. Donny held and fondled her swinging tits, as he does so many times with me.

"God Barb, I can't tell you how good it feels to be able to take all of his cock!" She said, between thrusts. "If you don't mind, I think I'll just ride him all the way home?"

"Sure Deb, if he can last that long!" I said.

I could see that Donny, figuring that he was into a nice long fucking, he might as well relax. Closing his eyes, he let go of her boobs and took a couple deep breaths. Her pace never slowed, as she slammed her cunt into his cock over and over. I think she missed Donny holding her flying fun bags still, so she cupped them herself. With her eyes closed and head tilted back, riding my husband's cock, she was a vision of lust.

My juices flowed again and my nipples got hard watching her fingers play with her own nipples. I had the strangest compulsion to kiss her tits, so I leaned over and started to lick her nipples. Soon as she felt my tongue she took hold of my head and pulled me from one boob to the other. I licked and sucked as much of her full tits as I could get into my mouth. As I continued to bathe her breast with my saliva, I let my hand slide down her torso and over her shaven pussy. My fingers gently found her clit and started massaging it. Her moans turned into grunts and screams, as she started her orgasm. Donny sensed her renewed urgency and slipped his hand between my thighs. While he fingered me to a climax, Debbie had hers. We both let out a pair of passionate screams and Donny shot his load into her. I felt his warm creamy cum seep out of her hot pussy. Coating my fingers with it, I brought them to my lips for a taste. Debbie leaned over to me to kiss me and share their juices. Donny withdrew his drenched fingers from my pussy and gave us both a taste. Just then the van pulled into their driveway.

We arrived back at their place none too soon, as we all had to pee like crazy. Rudy got us all some robes to throw on, while Debbie laid out some much needed munchies. Feeling revived, we lounged in the living room.

"Debbie, do you realize this all started right here on this couch about a month ago?" I recalled.

"Yeah, funny you should mention that! I was thinking how hot you looked that day, and how the guys almost caught us," she said.

"Caught you doing what?" Asked Donny.

"Let's just say we had a fairly heated conversation about cocks!" Laughed Debbie.

"I'll say it was heated! Debbie here can be quite suggestive and convincing!" I mentioned.

"Hmmm, that sounds like an interesting conversation. Sorry we missed it. We should have video taped THAT!" Exclaimed Rudy.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure you guys would have loved watching that one!" I smirked.

"I suppose we could reenact it for the guys. What do ya say, Barb?" Debbie asked, with a twinkle in her eye.

"Sure, I guess so, except this time I'd prefer using the real thing?" I suggested to her and winked.

"Rudy, why don't you go get the camera? Barb, come with me a second. This will be fun!" Debbie directed.

She took me by the hand to their bedroom and brought out her sexiest lingerie. We each picked out some outfits we thought would be camera-friendly and then did our makeup. It was dam near impossible to cram my size 10 body into her petite clothes, but I calculated that I wouldn't be in them very long anyway. We stepped back and admired the two foxy sluts in her floor-length mirror.

"Barb, I've never seen you look so slutty. Who'd of thought my reserved sister-in-law could look like such a whore?" She commented, seeing me in one of her bustiers.

"Good, I feel like being a whore tonite. You look quite delicious yourself, good enough to eat," I added.

"Think I'll take you up on that offer, Babe!" She said, licking her painted lips.

With that final juicy repartee, we headed back to the living room. The men were discussing camera angles and lights, when we made out entrance. Their discussion turned into oohs and aaahs as we strutted our stuff for them. They hit the bright lights, flicked the camera on and watched us strike a variety of steamy poses. Debbie had me sit on the couch and spread my legs wide open for the camera. Standing next to me, she moved her hand inside my thong panties and fingered my pussy, as I pulled her panties down. We moaned loudly for our audience while we fingered each other's pussies. As if on cue, she stopped, turned and stood on the couch. With her ass to the camera, she stepped over and straddled me. With her pussy instantly in front of my face, I had no time to consider the fact that I had never done this before. Running my hands up her short legs, I grabbed both ass cheeks and pulled her pussy into my mouth. The smell and taste of her was incredible. I wanted nothing more than to please her with my lips, my tongue, and my teeth. When she swayed her little ass and ground her pelvis into my face I sucked her clit into my mouth. I was well on my way to giving her an orgasm, when I felt masculine hands on my thighs.

I knew by his touch, they weren't Donny's hands that were pulling my panties off. I shoved several fingers up her cunt and felt my pelvis roughly pulled to the edge of the couch. Debbie was in the midst of a slow climax, when her husband's fingers parted my lower lips. He tongue-fucked me just enough to get my pussy sopping wet, and then pulled away. The next sensation was the huge head of his cock on my pussy lips. Spreading my legs wider, he slowly sunk about five thick inches into my vagina. In that position, I knew that's about all I could handle. Debbie let out a long scream of delight and I felt more liquid around my fingers and mouth.

Rudy must of decided Debbie and I had enough fun. Now it was his turn. I, of course, had no objections to that. I let go of her and she got off the couch. Immediately, Rudy put my legs up on his shoulders and swiveled us around, so we were now length-wise on the couch. I felt my wet pussy expand to take in another four inches or so. His cock was so thick, I thought I had all of it then. I found out soon enough that I was mistaken. Just the feeling of his huge tool pulsing to his heartbeat made me come. We he saw me having an orgasm, he withdrew a bit of it then thrust it hard into me.

"Oh God NO! Oh Jesus! Fuck! I can't take any more!" I yelled and dug my nails into his shoulders.

He paused and leaned back. My calves slid down his muscular arms to rest on his forearms. His erection, still three-quarters imbedded started moving inside me. He stepped up the pace and I felt another orgasm sweep over me. My swollen pussy was completely at his mercy, and he was taking advantage. Spreading me even wider, he reached down and tore down my ill-fitted bustier. Forcing my knees to smash my big boobs, he started deep-thrusting me. Again I climaxed, but this time it didn't seem to stop. My body started to feed off the pain and pleasure. As his over size cock brutally penetrated my cunt deeper with each stroke, I knew no man had ever fucked me like this. I hated him and adored him simultaneously.

"God dam fucker! You big cock bastard. Think you can fuck your sister like this, you prick bastard!"

"I ain't thinking 'bout it you fucking slut. Just take it, you sleazy bitch!" He commanded.

"OK fucker. OK you fucking bastard! So, God damit -FUCK ME! Come on and fill my whore cunt with your fucking seed!"

Our war of vulgarities turned into grunts and screams. My worn out pussy stretched one last time, as I felt his pelvis slap against mine. Although I felt like he had split me two, the realization that I had taken all of his mammoth cock brought me to yet another orgasm.

"Oh God Sis! You took it all! Jesus Christ it feels good!"

"I know baby. Now you have to make love to me an fill me with your sweet cum," I whispered, lovingly.

Locked in our unnatural embrace, we moved together as one and kissed with the passion of two longtime lovers. His cock retreated to the tip, only to deliberately plow back hard into my unholy cunt. Over and over again, faster and faster he fucked me. At that moment there was no Donny, no Debbie, no right or wrong. I wanted him and he, me. He let go of my legs and I wrapped them tightly around his waist. I pulled him to me and ground my pussy hard into him with every long down stroke. Faster and faster, I felt him start to come and tightened my vagina. His back stiffened, our groins slammed together and torrents of his fiery cum shot into me. As that first load quickly filled me and leaked out, another one came. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him deeply. Sucking in his tongue as far as it would go, he pumped a few more times and ejaculated more warm juices into me. I took a deep breath and let out a world-class sigh of contentment. With his full erection buried inside me, he leaned over and sucked on each of my tits.

"So now I suppose you'll be wanting to fuck them too?" I smiled.

"FOR SURE, but maybe later, OK? I think you pretty much drained me!" He said longingly.

"OK, OK you guys, break it up. I think you two have used up all your nasty fantasies, plus some of ours," said Debbie, feeling a bit left out.

"You act like you still have some, Debbie?" I asked, and shoved my tits back into the too tight bustier.

"Yes, well I do have one. After this one, though, I think we should call it a night," she concluded.

We were all in agreement and decided that we probably owed her one anyway.

"My fantasy is fairly simple. I've always wanted to be fucked by two guys at once," she admitted.

"But Debbie, I thinks Rudy's out of commission," I stated, looking over at my brother's big limp tool.

"So, I guess that just leaves the two of you to do me."

"And just how would we accomplish that?" I wondered.

She skipped off to the bedroom and quickly reappeared with a long rubber dildo and a strap. She slinked toward me with the apparatus, and pulled the strap around my hips.

"Gosh Deb, I don't know. This seems really weird. I don't think I can do this," I said shyly.

"Yeah right! You can suck and fuck your own brother, and let your husband fuck me, but you think THIS is strange!"

Before I had time to consider her reasoning, she had me strapped into the make believe cock. It felt so strange, looking down at my new appendage -like I was a transvestite or something. Knowing that Rudy was filming all of this made me feel even more uneasy. She, however, was noticeably turned on. So, for her sake, I opted to play out her little fantasy. She shed what few clothes she had on and undid my bustier. Wow, I could finally breathe again -what a relief! She beckoned me to lie down on the floor, and started lubricating the dildo with her mouth. Once she had it ready, I held it straight so she could mount it and me. She impaled her pussy with it and started riding me, as she had done to Donny in the van. Each time she slammed into my pelvis the cock end stimulated my pussy and I started to get horny again.

She had Donny stand and straddle my head, as she sucked his cock. I took hold and fondled her flailing tits, while she brought Donny's cock to full erection. After a while, she stopped blowing him and whispered something. He went around behind her and straddled my legs. She stopped riding me, leaned over until our big tits touched, and kissed me.

With her face to the side of mine, she whispered in my ear, "I told him to fuck me in the ass. Do you think he will?"

"Hmmm, I don't know. I don't think he's ever done that before," I whispered back, and held her in my arms.

"I suppose if he does, we'll know pretty soooooon! Oh God, he's doing it! He's got his cock in my ass, Barb. Oh Christ, be still, 'til I get used to it!" She yelled in my ear.

I could sense by the pressure on my pussy that he was already in full fucking mode. She screamed in pain, as he hard fucked her asshole. Seeing her eyes roll back, and feeling her tits crushing against mine was giving me an unexpected orgasm. She arched her back when my hips thrust the fake cock into her deeper. Donny and I grunted in unison, as together, we fucked the hell out of her. Donny pulled her torso backwards by her arms to get better leverage. This made her stick out her boobs, which I grabbed tightly. She thrashed back and forth in full orgasm and I climaxed at the same time. Soon after, Donny exploded into her ass. I felt his sticky cum roll down my thighs and watched her slowly catch her breath.

The two of them climbed off of me and went to the bathroom to clean up. I got to my feet, unhooked the rubber dong and looked over at Rudy. He was standing behind the camera jacking away at his rejuvenated cock.

"God, you guys are HOT!" He exclaimed.

Just watching him whack away at that big 'ole thing made me wet. I took my naked body over to him and sat on a nearby barstool.

"You know, sitting here like this baby brother, my tits are about the right height for a nice tit fucking?" I cooed, cupped my jugs and licked the nipples.

"Sure seems like a sin to waste a good pair like that!" He answered and walked to me.

I leaned forward and lined up his huge sausage between my melons. Pushing them together around his cock, I dropped a load of saliva between my boobs. As the saliva worked its way down my cleavage, he started humping my chest. The sight of his huge cock fucking my big tits was delightful to watch. Apparently he too was enamored with the sight and soon shot a load of fresh cum all over my tits. I was licking and sucking the residue from his cock, when Debbie and Donny returned. Donny just smiled and shook his head. Debbie, on the other hand, without a word, came over to us and licked her husband's cum from my tits. She and I sensually traded his sperm with one more kiss.

"I think its time we call it a night, guys. What 'ya think?" She asked.

The rest of us smiled and nodded. They asked if we wanted to join them in their king-size bed, but Donny and I decided we would take a rain check instead. I figured that, at least in the guest room, we might stand a better chance of getting some much needed sleep.

Grabbing up our bedding, I felt obliged to make one final observation. "I don't know about you guys, but I can't think of two nicer people we would rather share videos with!"

Barb36D
Barb36D
987 Followers