Training Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

Jane moaned, sighed and cried out over and over again as her orgasms swept over her once, twice three times. Then when she turned her face towards her son, she saw his big cock sticking out at her face. All she could do was open her mouth and take the head into her warm wet mouth and started to suck on. Bobby moved his body around so his mother's mouth could suck more of his hard on.

After one last oral orgasm Jane was drained and Bonnie finally moved out from between Jane's open legs and told her: "Lift Jane. Lift up baby! Let me get these wet panties off of you."

Bobby could see his mother's pussy juice all over Bonnie's face. He smiled as Jane closed her legs and lifted her ass up off the chair. Bonnie pulled on the sides of Jane's panties and they slid down her legs. As her panties came down her son's cock went deeper into his mother's mouth! He moaned. The plan had worked just like Bonnie had told him it would. Jane was now ready for a night of sex with them both. She needed it now, Jane couldn't stop if she wanted to and she didn't want to.

Once her panties were off Bobby moved around in front of his mother. His very hard cock was sticking out his shorts and he smiled at her as she watched it moving and bouncing all around. He asked: "Do you want me to fuck you mom? Let me take you to bed now and Bonnie and I will work to please you over and over again. Come with me mom and let me show you how much I love you. Come with Bonnie and me and let us make you feel good all night."

He held out his hand and Jane took it. He took her hand and pulled her up into his arms. As bobby kissed her and pushed his cock against her Bonnie undid Jane's skirt and it dropped to the floor. Jane slowly stepped out of it and was fully nude now.

Bonnie turned her and pulled her into her body. The three of them felt their bodies pressing into each other. Bobby smiled as he watched the women press their tits against each other mashing them against each other. He licked his lips and said: "Come on mom. Let's go to bed. We have lots to do and it will be so much fun for all of us. Here hold this."

He took his mother's hand and placed it on his cock. Jane felt how hard her son was and she turned and walked with him into the bed room. Bonnie followed.

As they lay down on the bed Bonnie removed her panties and now fully nude she moved around and lay back down between Jane's legs again. Her mouth went to Jane's pussy as Bobby kissed his mother's lips and cupped his mother's breasts, Bonnie began to lick and suck on his mother's pussy again. The two of them began to make love to Jane and her body.

Jane was in heaven. Soon Bonnie moved Bobby out of the way and straddle his mother's head with her thighs. Bobby sat there watching as Bonnie lowered her pussy down over his mother's face. He saw his mother for the first time become sexually aggressive. She grabbed Bonnie and pulled her down and started to suck Bonnie's pussy too. She stuck out her tongue and began to fuck Bonnie's pussy. It was like a dream come true for Bobby to see them working on each other like this. He slowly stroked his dick as he watched these two beautiful women making love to each other.

It was amazing to see both them going at each other as their passion and lust built higher and higher. They rolled around on the bed in a 69 position now licking and sucking and touching and fingering each other's cunt making each of them cum again and again. Bobby didn't know how orgasms they had but it was many. He couldn't get over how his mother had become so aggressive with Bonnie working on her body hard to make her cum.

Finally Bonnie rolled Jane over so she was on top. Jane lowered her head down on top of Bonnie's pussy and went wild licking up and down as she worked her fingers into Bonnie's pussy her hole. Bonnie pushed her pussy up into Jane's mouth. Her best friend's tongue felt so good licking her holes as her fingers worked in and out of her cunt. Bobby watched as his mother lowered her head and pushed her ass up high.

Now with her legs spread wide straddling Bonnie's face Bobby moved behind his mother and was amazed at her wet cunt spread so open. Bonnie had really worked on Jane's pussy.

Bobby's cock was so hard and he was the only one who hadn't cum yet. He was saving it for just this moment. Bobby moved around and as Bonnie pulled Jane's pussy down so she could lick her clit, Bobby moved his hard cock head to his mother's cunt hole. He bent over her and whispered: "I'm going to fuck you now mom. I'm going to fuck you and Bonnie is going to keep licking your pussy. We're going to do you at the same time mom and you are going to love it."

Jane tried to look back but couldn't see her son. But, she did feel him as he pushed his hard young cock head into her pussy. "Oh GOD! Y E S!!!" was all she could say.

Bobby was working hard moving his dick in and out of his mother's cunt as Bonnie licked and sucked her clit. Jane erupted with a huge mind blowing orgasm. She screamed and Bobby was so excited he couldn't hold off. He moaned and arched his back shoving his big thick cock into his mother's cunt hole hard again and again and again. He began to pump his cum deep into her womb!! Bonnie licked her and licked her as Bobby pumped and pumped his cum into her.

The feeling of his cum shooting deep into her body and Bonnie's mouth on her clit, made Jane shuttered and have the best orgasm of her life. The feeling was too much for Jane. She was gone now in a sort of sexual dream world. The only feeling was pleasure. It centered in her cunt. Both the tongue and cock were driving her body wild. She was in haven, no, higher than heaven.

Finally when Bobby pulled out his cum began to run out and covered and coated Bonnie's mouth and face! But she loved it. She licked and sucked both Jane's cunt and Bobby's cock. She kept licking until Jane fell on top of her completely done in.

Bobby loved it all. He moved out from behind his mother and around so he could see his mother's mouth on Bonnie's pussy still slowly licking and loving it. They were just laying there, his mom on top of her best friend's body and Jane was still trying to return the feeling Bonnie gave her.

Jane looked at her son and saw that his cock wasn't completely soft. She smiled and said: "Fuck her Bobby! Fuck her too, fuck her for me now. You can do it baby Fuck her and fill her with your cum too. Do it baby!"

The sight of his mother's mouth on his lover's pussy and hearing her words kept Bobby hard enough. Jane rolled them over so Bonnie ass was now sticking up at him. Once he was inside her hot wet cunt his cock grew to its fullness very quickly. He pushed his cock into her wet well eaten cunt hole and he fucked her and fucked her and fucked her.

Bobby just kept driving his cock into Bonnie's pussy as his mother lay under them watching it move in and out. Bobby's mother was watching her son's cock fucking her best friend's cunt just inches from her face. Jane returned the favor now and began to lick and suck Bonnie's clit as her son fucked her hard and fast. He pumped and pumped into her pussy.

Minutes later Bonnie exploded with a huge orgasm. Bobby exploded again filling her hole with his cum. He had never done that before, cum twice and so hard so fast in such a little time. It was unbelievable to him. Both women had cum so hard and now he had cum. 'This is fucking great", he said as he pulled his cock out of her hole.

It was drained now and deflating quickly as the women moved around and Bobby moved between them both. They held him and kissed him until they couldn't do it any more. Then they all fell asleep in each others arms.

About three hours later Bobby felt the women get up. He laid there so tired he didn't move. Then he heard the shower running and he could only imagine them both in the shower washing each other's body.

He smiled and got up. As he walked towards the bathroom he was thinking how good this would be seeing these two beauties wet and playing with each other. His cock was almost super hard as he walked into the room and opened the shower curtain. The women were playing with each other pussy and Jane was sucking Bonnie's tits. Bonnie beckoned him into the water with them.

He stepped into the shower. Jane looked up and saw her son smiling. She opened her arms and the three of them merged. Bobby felt two different hands reach for his cock and begin to play with it. He also felt two sets of tits pressing against his body. He moved from one tit to the other sucking both women.

They kissed and held each other and just enjoyed each other's bodies. For a long time they just washed and stood in the warm water touching and playing and pushing Bobby down on his knees. Then they made him lick their pussy back and forth like he had done to their breast. Bobby was wild. He loved seeing each lady open her legs and moving his head back and forth sharing his mouth and tongue as they squatted a little and opened their thighs wider for his mouth

For a young guy this was heaven. He had a hand on each ass and moved his face around on each cunt. The women held him down on his knees and pressed their pussies on his lips and tongue. Bobby only wished he had two mouths and two tongues. So did the women.

Finally they were all worked up enough to get out of the shower dry off with lots of help from Bobby's hands. He loved to touch them all over as they pulled and stroked his cock. Finally his mom knelt in front of him and took his hard cock head into her mouth. Jane began to suck him good. She was like a crazy woman working on his dick. It was like she couldn't suck hard or long enough on it. She had to have it and she moaned and sighed and whimpered as she sucked...

Bonnie finally pulled her up and they walked towards the bed with Bobby between them. They got on the bed and pushed Bobby down on his back. Bonnie said: "Now it's out turn sweetie. Let us show you how it feels to be loved."

Bonnie straddled his hips and took his cock in her hand. She could feel it throbbing in her palm. She guided the head of his cock to her open pussy lips. She rubbed it up and down and then centered it at the opening of her pussy tunnel. Bonnie slowly took the tip into her hole. Bobby felt her heat and wetness. He wanted to push up into Bonnie steaming pussy but his mother told him: "Don't move Bobby. Just let it happened."

Jane moved over his face and straddled his shoulders. Bobby watched as his mother's cunt came closer to his face. He could smell her sex and feel her heat on his face too. He loved to look up at her pussy hole as she moved over his face like this. Jane used her fingers to spread her outer lips showing her son all of her pink insides.

Then the two women slowly settled done on him. Bonnie's pussy sucked up his cock and she took it deep into her cunt. His mother settled down on his open mouth as he licked her hole. Both women began to wiggle and push on Bobby at different points of his body.

The feeling was different than any he had ever experienced before. One pussy on his cock was wonderful but another on his face was wild. He could smell and feel his mother's pussy cumming as his cock was being fucked by Bonnie. He felt her cunt hole become wetter and hotter. He knew she was cumming and he sucked his mother's cunt harder and faster until he felt Jane cum too.

As he worked to make his cock cum Bobby was thrusting up into Bonnie's body now when he heard a deep voice said: "Looks like the boy has both ends full. Let me help you Bobby."

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12