All Comments on 'Training Rebecca Ch. 07'

by simplysizzling

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Maid Business is Great

You have done a wonderful job transfering from the slut Rebecca to the slave slut Rebecca now.. and can only hope the story action continues.. Great work and Cant wait to see what happens next..Dee

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another great chapter

well worth waiting for, a very novel twist, left me wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unbelievably good

Your story is unbelievably good. While the action is fantastic and shocking it is not beyond reality. Everything that you have written is logically in line and possible. I believe that is one thing that makes your writing so wonderful, it is all possible.

Beyond that the exploitation of the tensions is exquisite. Well worth your effort and our time to read.

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 12 years ago

I admit that some of this has gone way beyond my comfort zone, but like someone who drives past a terrible car wreck I am drawn to it even as I squirm with horror. And no matter what, I have to know the ending! Thanks for writing such a compelling story.

sweetone66sweetone66over 9 years ago
This story started out great....

but has gone down hill since then and this chapter was the pits... Maria needs her little ass fired!!! The so called "Master" is just a sadistic jerk; he was sexy in the beginning, but now I loathe him...where is the all important TRUST between a Master and his slave?? Sure not visible in this story.... if things aren't better in the next chapter I won't bother to waste my time reading any further!!!

oralguy82oralguy82about 3 years ago
Wow

Oh my god!! I am so ready to take Rebecca's place. Not too much pain, but I am a real humiliation junkie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous