All Comments on 'Training Rebecca Ch. 12'

by simplysizzling

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

You have done an amazing job wiht all of the stories in this series. I would love to see the tables turned on Maria. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Terrible ending

For 11 parts this was a wonderful story but in the end, John, who was just as guilty as Rebecca with the IRS didn't get any punishment. Rebecca ended up paying the price for both of them and Kyle was completely removed from the ending. It was a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the maid

lol,i spoke to soon, revenge is sweet!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ha

I am so glad Maria got hers in the end. I hated that bitch. I am for dominating but damn she was just plain spiteful and mean. There is a difference between that and dominating. Bitch got what she deserved in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Finally

Thank god :) I eventually started skipping through every part of the story that Maria was in....I can't stand that spiteful, evil bitch....I am so glad that she will be getting what she deserves :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow!

Very erotic series. I read from start to finish as fast as I could. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great series

Enjoyed the whole series I wil have to read more of you stories.

T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You have blown my mind!

This is the best piece of erotic writing ever. You do sizzle and so do your stories. I am waiting very impatiently for more. You do the humiliation so... so scintilating and naughty and very nasty. The scenes with the maid in charge were great. I would have liked a scene with the teenagers who recognized her. They should have been given access to her in a naked condition to exhibit and play with her.

Great writing... simply great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"There is in every woman a desire to submit."

That line is pure bullshit, although I'm sure that there are a lot of horny men who wish it were so. While people of either sex can be submissive, it is NOT true of every woman (or even most women--only some), just as every man is not dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
my only question

is why she and Kyle never told John about the IRS--that was such a big part of the earlier chapters but dropped off entirely when John got home--and he was complicit in that. But he is never told the ostensible reason the punishment started. Otherwise, a well written tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To answer concerns regarding John

I can't speak for the author, but I can guess why John was never punished. The answer is: he doesn't need to be. What would Kyle get from punishing John for hiding income? From the very beginning we understand that Kyle is an extremely wealthy man. Money is a non-issue. Kyle is presented as a straight male, so he has no desire to "own" John.

Kyle is not doing this to make people pay for their crimes. Kyle does this to train women because that's what he loves to do. He does it through blackmail because he is an extreme sadist that gets off on humiliating women against their will. Once a woman is fully trained and he deems them as a properly trained slave, his interest is likely lost. What he commands his slaves to do is no longer humiliating because they want to do it. So he moves on to the next project.

Eventually Kyle gives back Rebecca to John. That was probably because the story needed a "happy" ending. It's obvious Kyle knew John was going to follow Rebecca to his place. Maybe he liked John. Maybe that was his twisted way of giving back to the world. Or maybe he just didn't want some guy showing up on his doorstep with a shotgun.

Either way, Kyle was ready to move on or maybe even take John on as a protege. Kyle already articulated his craft as a "unique form of tutelage."

70Sunshine70Sunshineover 8 years ago
Too long...

I commend you for your writing. I think you should make this a regular book but of course it would need to be longer. I think you could get published if you found the right area to put it in. I think you are that good. As far as my own opinion on the story..it was great..but I think they were all too harsh with her. I have had a Master and some Doms and I would never be with one that humiliated me in anyway or that would hurt me with that much pain. One does not have to go to those extremes to have someone be submissive....plus she was black mailed into it....that would suck!!! But I know its just a story and a damn good one! Congrats! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Love this story. Captivating

bocahalbocahalover 6 years ago
Maria

Loved the ending ,great story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous