Transformations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoejoey
zoejoey
246 Followers

"Really Mum?"

Mrs. Aames kissed her daughter on the lips. "Of course my love. I just want to make you happy. That's all I've ever wanted."

Zoe couldn't hold back her tears, she wiped her eyes and hugged her mother and then led her to the rack with the sheer blouses and then the one with the leather miniskirts. Joey went into the changing room and came out a minute later to show her mother.

"Turn around."

Zoe did a slow twirl. Her bra was white and kind of clashed with the black see-through blouse which Zoe was wearing with a wide open collar.

"It's beautiful baby. It looks so good on you, but maybe we need to get you another colour bra as well, to go with it."

Zoe bit her lip and went back into the changing room. She undid the buttons on her blouse to stand there in just the black leather miniskirt and her white bra. Throwing caution to the wind, she unhooked her bra and put the blouse back on, doing up the buttons. Standing, looking in the mirror, her boobs clearly visible through her blouse, her nipples hardening and pressing against the lovely soft material, Zoe began to do up all the buttons. They were black all the way up until they reached the metallic gold collar. And that had a gold button. So she did that one up as well and tucked in the blouse.

Mrs. Aames had been expecting to see her daughter carrying out the blouse and skirt in her hand, having dressed back into her other clothes. She was not expecting her daughter to come out with her boobs visible. And neither were any of the other shoppers who cast Zoe quite a few looks, though most of them were smiling.

And then there was the middle aged woman with her twenty-something son. He stopped in his tracks, his eyes bulging, his mouth wide open.

"Oops!" said Zoe, covering her breasts with her hands. "Didn't see you there!"

Zoe did a twirl for her mother as the woman led her son away. Now that he was gone, Zoe relaxed her arms to her side and flashed her mother, the dressing room assistant and a handful of female shoppers in the process.

"Oh Zoe! You are awful! Go on. Back in the changing room. What will people think!"

Zoe flashed her mother a smile and did one last quick twirl and went and dressed. Her mother bought her the whole little number and mother and daughter left the department store with smiles on their faces.

"I have to go back to work now sweetie, but I'll see you later."

"Okay Mum. I love you. And thanks."

"You're welcome baby. Bye."

"Bye Mum."

Zoe walked around town, gazing in shop windows at all the things she never really noticed before, all the things she just dismissed out of hand as being frivolous, pointless or girly. She had a whole new outlook on life. She heard her phone jingle. She'd got a text. This was a new experience too. Before, she'd always kept her phone in her pocket, but she didn't have any pockets in the pretty beige skirt she was wearing together with the pale blue blouse she had commandeered from her mother. Today was her first time out with a handbag that her mother had loaned her. It didn't have much in it, just a compact, some lipstick, her phone, house key, a hairbrush and a coin purse.

She took out the phone. It was from Mikey.

How did it go last night? Everything okay?

Zoe texted back.Can you meet me?"

Sure thing Joe, is it okay if Michelle comes?

I was kind of hoping she would!

Great. Where are you?

Zoe texted back details and a half hour later, Zoe saw Michelle heading her way. Michelle was looking around for Joey, but couldn't seehim anywhere.

Michelle was a brunette, about five six, wore her hair in a ponytail and was athletic and toned in appearance. Zoe approached but then decided to play a game. She shadowed Michelle as Michelle continued to look around for her cousin. Glancing back and forth at her watch, she reached into her bag for her cell phone and checked for any new messages. Zoe stood directly behind Michelle and blew on the back of her hair. Michelle turned to face Zoe, her big brown eyes inquisitive. For a moment, Zoe thought Michelle was going to be rude, but then her pupils grew large and she widened her eyes. "Joey?"

Zoe nodded. "Hey cuz!"

"Oh my God, look at you, you're so adorable." Michelle's eyes scanned down Zoe's body. "And built! Wow girl, nice rack!"

"You like?"

"I love!"

They hugged for a moment and Michelle took another look over her cousin's body. "I'm jealous."

"Of these things?" Zoe cupped her boobs.

"Yeah Joe. How come you get those and I only get these?" She placed her hands over her B cups.

Zoe shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "Oh, by the way, I'm kind of trying out Zoe as a name. You know, make a break from the past. Joey. I'd kind of like to put him behind me."

Michelle nodded.

"Come on Zoe, let's go get a cup of coffee."

"Don't you have work this afternoon?"

"I'm ditching. Something better just came up!"

They went to a cafe and ordered a coffee each and decided to split a slice of lemon meringue pie between them.

"So everything is good with your Mum?"

"Thanks to you."

"No Zoe, it took courage to make that step, to own your mistakes and make things right."

"Still, if it wasn't for you, we'd still be estranged. Thank you Michelle, I'll never forget what you did for me. I love you, I want you to know that."

Michelle misted up and leaned across to give Zoe a hug. "Love you too."

Sitting back, they noticed two guys on the table next to them. Leaning in toward Zoe again, Michelle said, "I think we're giving those guys a hard on!"

Zoe glanced out of the corner of her eye. "Wanna make them really squirm?"

Michelle bit her lip and nodded. Zoe shuffled her chair up next to Michelle's so they were both sitting facing the two guys. She lifted her hand up to her cousins breasts and used the back of one finger to trace down her blouse around her nipple, just circling, but having the side effect of making Michelle's nipple harden. She leaned her face into Michelle's and gave her a smouldering look, bringing her pouting lips within a quarter inch of Michelle's own, licking her top lip suggestively with her tongue.

At the same time, Michelle put her hand on Zoe's thigh and began to rub up and down on her beige skirt. She returned the smouldering look and what started out as something of a joke between cousins had turned into something quite different. Both Zoe and Michelle had dismissed the two boys from their minds. Breathing heavily into each others faces, Michelle made the first move and actually brought her lips to touch Zoe's. Zoe responded, kissing her cousin back, pressing her lips to Michelle's. Parting for a second to lick her own lips again, Zoe felt her cousin's tongue reach out to her top lip and then playfully trapped her bottom lip between her teeth, tugging on it slightly to draw it away from her mouth.

When her lips sprung back, Zoe was feeling such exquisite sexiness inside, that she thrust her own tongue into Michelle's mouth, the two cousin's tongues now duelling with each other. Cupping their hands around each other's faces, they really laid into one another, completely caught up in the moment. Opening their eyes, Michelle's brown beauties looked longingly into Zoe's sparkling blue sapphires. Then at the same moment, they remembered why they had done this in the first place. They looked at the two guys who were grinning like imbeciles and one was trying to disguise the fact that he was surreptitiously filming them on his smartphone.

Soon after, they left the cafe and Michelle took Zoe shopping for some essentials. Returning to John Lewis, Michelle persuaded Zoe to get a makeup consultation. Sitting down in the chair, the assistant evaluated Zoe's natural complexion and then brought out some products she thought would be suitable.

Michelle watched on as Zoe kept looking up at her. There was something between them now, some kind of sexual tension. At that moment, though neither knew the other was feeling it, they both wanted nothing more than to take the other to bed and fuck them senseless.

Twenty minutes after she sat down, Zoe took a look at her face in the mirror. She gasped when she saw herself. She looked stunning. A professional makeup consultation was well worth it, even though the products she was taking to the till cost almost a hundred pounds. She was impressed, it almost looked like she wasn't wearing any makeup at all, her lips were a glossy pale natural pink and her eyes looked bluer than ever before, but now contrasted with discrete black eye liner. Her cheek bones were accentuated without looking made up. The whole thing just made her look natural, but gorgeous.

As they continued to shop, the discussion turned to family.

"So," said Zoe. "Is your grandmother like mine?"

"Oh, no. No, Grams is all woman. It's actually my Mum that was born like us."

"Male?"

Michelle nodded.

"So me, you, my Gran, your Mum, the others, do they all choose to live as women? Doesn't anyone choose to remain male?"

"Not to my knowledge. I mean, Zoe, come on, it's a no brainer! Isn't it?"

Zoe thought for a moment and agreed. "It would be a whole lot simpler if we'd all just been born girls in the first place."

"Simpler maybe. But not half as much fun. Zoe girl, we get to experience life from both sides. I think everyone wonders, don't they? At times. You know, what it would be like if they'd have been born a different sex. See what it's like to live on the other side of the fence. But not many of us actually get to experience it for real. We're really, really lucky Zoe. Incredibly lucky. We get to live as girls having actually known what it was like to be boys.And we can change back at any time and really be boys. I don't think that could ever get boring, do you?"

"Well, since you put it like that, this really is awesome, isn't it?"

"You know what else is awesome Zoe?"

"What?"

"Cock."

"What!"

"Having a cock in your pussy. Oh Zoe, it's mind blowing. The feeling of being stretched and filled like that, of having a guy cream inside you."

"You let a guy ejaculate in you? You could have gotten pregnant."

"I'm on the pill Zoe. You should make an appointment with the doc."

"What for?"

"You can't get the pill off the shelf, Zoe. They don't keep it next to the aspirin and ginseng. It's over the counter, you need a doctors script."

"So what? I just go in and ask him if he'll give me a script?"

Michelle smiled. "Oh no babe! The doctor will want to examine you. You might get a lady doc, but mine's a male. And I honestly recommend you get a male doctor too. He'll want you to get naked so he can thoroughly examine you."

"You mean?"

"Yep! Feet, stirrups, the whole nine yards."

"Oh my God! Just to get the pill?"

"Yep, all women do it, if they want freedom from prophylactics. And it's made me horny as hell, babe. I'm gagging for it!"

Zoe was tingling at the very thought of lying back, her feet in stirrups, her shaved pussy open and exposed for a man to delve deep inside. The idea thrilled her. Although, she wasn't sure she would have been quite so keen had she been born a woman. It might be kind of invasive and deeply embarrassing to a natural born, but one thing she had discovered about her change was that there was now definitely something of the exhibitionist about her. With this majorly cute body she had, she just wanted to show it off.

She was having so much fun with her cousin, Zoe hadn't noticed the time fly. Realising it was almost time that her Mum got off work, Zoe and Michelle went to meet her.

"Mum!"

"Hello baby. Michelle! What are you girls doing here?"

"Mum. Just as a way of apologising to you for me being such a douchebag and as a way of thanking Michelle for getting me to rectify that, I've booked us all a few treatments at the spa. Just the three of us. What was it you said? Mud baths and massages? It's on me Mum, Michelle, I love you guys."

Mrs. Aames and Michelle flanked Zoe, each with an arm around her as they walked to Mrs. Aames' car, parked nearby in the street. The traffic was a bitch, rush hour always was, but 40 minutes later, they had finally made the five mile trip to the spa and it had given them all a chance to chat about stuff in the car and to have a good laugh, Michelle explaining how she had filled Zoe in on matters gynaecological!

The three of them lay naked and face down on the massage tables as their masseuses covered their bodies from tip to toe with hot oils, kneading their muscles to the point of complete relaxation. Turning over, the lady masseuses removed the warm white towels that had been resting over their bottoms.

"Full body massage, Mum. I paid for the works!"

And it was the works too. So relaxed. Blissful.

Showering together, they headed next to the sauna, where they sweated all the toxins out of their pores. The mud baths were next. They had been naked for two hours and no one had batted an eyelid. Stepping into the gooey grey mud was an experience all in itself. It was so warm and deliciously thick. So sensuous. Lying there still, suspended motionless as the mud dried on their faces. It was all so heavenly.

Standing, the mud bath assistant slid her hand over each of their bodies in turn, shedding the mud from their arms and upper torso, squeezing down the length of their legs, from thigh to calf, cleaning the bulk of the mud off them. They stepped out and stood, the three of them together against the wall as the assistant hosed them down, so they could make their way back indoors to take a final relaxing, communal bath together. It was money well spent and after dropping Michelle off at her flat, Mrs. Aames and her daughter Zoe returned home for a quiet dinner together, before settling down on the couch, arm in arm to watch a late night movie.

Zoe woke suddenly, unable to figure out what had disturbed her. Then the doorbell rang. She looked at the time. It was ten o'clock. Again she heard the doorbell and slipped on her old dressing gown and made her way down the stairs. She opened the door and saw Michelle standing there.

"I'm ditching again. What are your plans?"

Zoe didn't have any.

"Great. I thought we could have a fashion show. I can't wait to see you in that outfit your Mum bought you yesterday. It looked really great on that mannequin. And um, I don't know how you're going to feel about this but, I'm kind of hoping you uh, would like to continue what we started yesterday, so um, with that in mind, uh, I've brought something that maybe I could try on!"

Michelle pulled a condom out of her handbag and waved it in the air.

Zoe grabbed hold of Michelle's arm that she was waving and pulled her inside. "God Michelle, you're so naughty!"

"I know, but you love me!"

Zoe smiled. "I do."

But Zoe had done none of her morning ablutions, so she told her cousin to make herself at home while she went back upstairs to get sorted. Deciding to forego makeup, she dressed in her new number and came down the stairs just fifteen minutes later.

"Oh. My. God. Zoe. You aresooo beautiful. I could just eat you."

"Okay! Go on then!"

Michelle's eyes popped. "You mean?"

Zoe nodded. "Yeah! Eat me!"

Zoe was of course braless, the sheer black top was done up to her collar and beneath her leather miniskirt, she wore just a thong. The boots went all the way to her knees and the three inch heel on them brought her up to her cousin's height.

"You are so fucking sexy, Zoe."

"Thank you. And you are."

Zoe and Michelle sat down at the breakfast table. "Can we really do this? I mean, should we? We are cousins, isn't that like incest or something?"

"We're only second cousins Zoe. I don't think that counts as incest. I mean, you can even marry your first cousin in most of the world. Certainly all of Europe anyway."

"You can?"

"Yeah Zoe. So I don't think you should worry about two, only mildly related, consenting adults, consenting to, you know!"

"Okay. So how do we do this?"

"Zoe, I can't tell you how much I thought about this moment last night. I've been wanting it ever since we kissed yesterday afternoon. And then seeing you naked last night, God Zoe, I want you something bad."

Michelle leaned across and kissed Zoe with open mouth, her tongue flitting across Zoe's own, as they passionately swapped saliva. Breaking apart, they smiled at each other, the smouldering look of yesterday present on both of their faces.

"Okay," said Michelle. "Fashion show over, get your kit off babe, you've pulled!"

Zoe burst out laughing. As Joey, she'd used that line herself, many times. It had never worked though.

Michelle had come wearing just a simple pair of blue jeans and a plain grey T shirt with a matching round neck cardy with only the top button fastened. It didn't take long to slip off the cardy and lift her T shirt over her head to reveal that she too was braless.

Zoe licked her lips. Michelle's breasts were fantastic, firm and pert, upward pointing nipples, her skin had more of an all over tan than Zoe's pale complexion. Zoe dipped her head and sucked one of her cousin's nipples into her mouth, swirling her tongue around Michelle's brown areola. Her nipple was so soft, easy for Zoe to flick up and down with her tongue. She switched to the other breast as Michelle let her jeans slide over her hips.

Zoe looked at her cousin's trim legs. She was just so lithe and her panties were the same mid grey colour as her T shirt had been, with one small discolouration on the front which was a much darker shade of grey. Because it was wet. Michelle was leaking with excitement.

Separating her cousin from her last shred of covering, Zoe stood and looked over Michelle's svelte body. She didn't know how she felt about her. She loved her as a cousin and as a dear friend, but she wasn't sure whether there was any more. She wasn't sure whether she was attracted to her sexually or not. She wasn't sure of what her sexuality even was anymore.

Even though she had loved the nature of their kisses, was it because of the naughtiness factor, simple experimentation, or was it because of any genuine attraction? It didn't matter. Right now, she was turned on, there was no question about that. So she would just go with the feeling, let it ride. She strutted around her cousin's nude body, teasing the buttons on her sheer blouse, undoing them one at a time as she circled Michelle. With her top open all down the front, Zoe reached under her miniskirt and pulled down her thong. Picking it off her toe, she traced it up the front of her body between the open sides of her blouse. Inhaling the aroma, she put her panties on top of her cousin's head and pulled them into place so her crotch patch was right in front of Michelle's nose.

"Oh Zoe, fuck me."

Zoe smiled. She was clearly the one in control. Michelle truly was gagging for it, just like she said. Instead of undoing her leather miniskirt and letting it slide down her legs, she instead hoisted it up her body, freeing her pussy, causing Michelle to go wild.

Taking Michelle by the head, Zoe pushed her to her knees. "Suck it bitch!" Zoe's eyes bulged at the outrageous thing she had just said, part regret, part raging horniness. Fortunately, Michelle wanted nothing more. And for the first time, Zoe felt a tongue on her clit, causing her to arch her back and push her breasts out from her blouse. "Nngh," she groaned.Oh, that was just too good.

Michelle licked and licked, pushing her tongue deep inside, tickling up the sides of Zoe's lips, her own saliva adding to the wetness of Zoe's natural lubrication. So intense. Zoe pushed Michelle's head away and dropped to her knees so she could kiss her cousin. Pushing her back onto the floor, Zoe got her first chance to explore another vagina. Michelle was as slick down there as Zoe and soon they were rolling around naked on the floor, pressing their pussies, breasts and tongues together, legs entwining, scissoring their bodies, mound against mound, clit against clit.

zoejoey
zoejoey
246 Followers