Transformations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoejoey
zoejoey
246 Followers

Zoe dipped her fingers back inside Michelle as she gazed into her eyes. Returning her slick, coated fingers to eye level, Zoe sucked them into her mouth, slurping a taste of her cousin inside. Michelle looked on, clearly wanting the same. So Zoe dipped again, feeding her cousin her own juices as she slurped them off Zoe's fingers. Bringing her mouth to her cousin's, Zoe duelled with Michelle for finger licking duties.

So this was lesbianism.

It didn't take long before they were simultaneously working their tongues into each other's slits, the pleasure, already more than Zoe could have dreamed of or hoped for. When Michelle's fingers found their way inside Zoe, curling upwards against the soft roof of her moist virgin cavern, Zoe discovered a new pleasure. Her cousin clearly knew what she was doing, maybe because she knew what she liked and was able to duplicate that on Zoe. With one finger rapidly stimulating her G spot and a tongue going to work on her clit, both above and below her hood, it took almost no time at all for Zoe to scream out in pleasure. This was more carnal than before, hungrier, more desperate.

As Zoe's chest heaved and she dusted her nipples with tender fingers, her thighs clamped around Michelle's face, holding her in place. Zoe's whole stomach and abdomen spasmed as an incredible wave rode down her canal and she felt a rush of liquid expel itself from her body. God, had she just peed herself during an orgasm?

She lifted her head and released her hold on Michelle, immediately apologising for her incontinence.

"No silly," said Michelle. "You didn't pee. You squirted!"

"I what?"

"You're a squirter!"

"Oh my God, is that good, or bad?"

"That's fucking awesome babe. I've tried and I can't squirt. I just get too sensitive in there, I can't stand it long enough to squirt."

"Let me try. See if I can make you squirt too."

"No babe, don't, please. I can't stand it, it's too much. I only tried it on you to see if you could cope with the stimulation."

"Please. Let me try."

Michelle looked at Zoe, who was giving her a puppy dog face.

"Okay, but if I say stop, please just stop."

"You have my word."

She didn't say stop. Within two minutes, Zoe had Michelle squirting halfway across the living room, high up into the air and over Zoe's shoulders. She was howling like a banshee. But she didn't say stop. When she'd had enough, she simply put her foot on Zoe's chest, in between her boobs and pushed her away.

Being girls, they cleared up the mess they'd made in the living room and then went upstairs. Zoe's room was still Joey's room and despite having had all the windows wide open and a tonne of air freshener squirted in there, it still stunk like a boy's room. "Come on, Mum won't mind."

"You want to have sex in your mother's bed?"

"Yeah. But, as boy-girl this time."

"I was hoping you'd say that," said Michelle, with a look of lust in her eyes. "You first."

Zoe sat on the edge of her mother's bed and began the change. In fifteen seconds, the change was complete. Zoe became Joey and had boy parts again. The boobs were gone and his cock had returned erect. Michelle traced up Joey's penis as it pulsed involuntarily. The boy Joey had still been a virgin, despite what he had said to his friends.

Michelle sucked Joey's cock into her mouth and licked up to the tip, pulling back on his shaft skin and releasing his head. It throbbed and Michelle rubbed her lips all the way down the underside of Joey's hard stick, before sucking his balls into her mouth, one at a time. One quick flick of her tongue under Joey's frenulum, then Michelle asked if he wanted to use a condom.

"There's really no need though. I'm on the pill and I am clean, I have a, God, I can't believe I'm saying this, I have a steady boyfriend."

"You what? You didn't say. That's wonderful Shelley. What's his name?"

"Stanley."

"Oh, I'm so thrilled for you. But, do you want to stop? Is this cheating or something?"

"No, I don't want to stop. But I have just thought of a way I could make it up to him. He keeps dropping hints of how he'd like to have a threesome. Is that something you might be interested in?"

"I don't know, is he um, you know..."

"As small as you?"

"Hey! Watch it! I'm not small. I'm massive."

"Not as massive as Stanley, Joey!"

"Do I need to be jealous?"

Michelle rubbed Joey's cock and raised her eyebrows, "I know I am!"

Joey laughed and placed his bare cock at Michelle's slick entrance.

"Fuck me Joey. Fuck my brains out. Fuck me 'til I turn blue and you have to give me the kiss of life to revive me."

Michelle lay back and Joey's cock prodded at the entrance to the promised land, about to venture where it had never been before. Leaning forward, he was surprised at how easily it slipped in. Kissing Michelle and fondling her breast with one hand, he started to pound into her.

"Faster," cried Michelle. "Harder. Harder!" she squealed. "Harder," she gasped, having the breath knocked out of her mid word. "Yes! Oh Joey. Yes. Fuck! Yes."

Joey pounded as hard and fast as he could, but being his first time, he soon got tired and asked to switch position. Rolling over, Joey lay back and Michelle started to ride her cousin's cock, hard and fast. Joey became mesmerized by the bouncing of Michelle's breasts. In the male form, Joey definitely saw the attraction, but his thoughts were now much more ambiguous than they had been before. There was a male element and a female element and together, he was sure he could have sexual fun either way, maybe even guy on guy.

Michelle was screaming, leaning backwards as she fucked to make the most of the tensile strength of Joey's hard cock. She stopped screaming and let out a low, guttural roar, "FUUUCCCKKKK!" Her body froze on Joey's cock, squeezing it tightly, pulsing, gripping it.

He could last no longer. The walls of his cousin's vagina grasped his cock, causing it to erupt violently inside her. Joey had finally popped his male cherry. That just left one more cherry to go.

After getting them a cold drink to share, Michelle returned to the room in time to see Joey change back into Zoe. Handing the soda can to Zoe, Michelle set about transforming into Michael.

It was so strange and Zoe wasn't sure she'd ever get used to watching it happen. But the crazy thing, even though Michelle was taller than Zoe, Joey was in fact taller than Michael. And not just taller, bigger too. Although, from the sounds of things, Stanley had them both beat!

Zoe knelt in front of her cousin and watched his cock bob up and down in front of her. Slowly, she leaned in closer. She was just about to reach out with her tongue, when it bobbed up again and tickled under her nose.

Zoe giggled and opened her mouth wide to catch Michael's penis. She licked around his head. Then, positioning herself just right, on the end of his cock, she pursed her lips and allowed Michael to slide to the back of her throat. Zoe gagged. First time and all. But she liked it. It was nice. She took a deep breath and tried again, relaxing a bit. That was better. So salty. And slippery.Yummy!

Michael placed his hands on the back of Zoe's head and pulled her towards him a few times, just fucking her mouth. "God Zoe. You've gotta stop, you've gotta stop now."

"Why?"

"Because if you don't, I'm going to cum, in your mouth and all over your face and tits."

"Please. I want you to."

"No babe. Another time. I want you to feel my cock in you. A blow job can wait."

"Okay."

"Right. I'm gonna put the rubber on, okay Zoe? Better safe than sorry."

Zoe lay back and parted her thighs. She held onto her ankles, with her feet suspended in mid air and waited for Michael to take her virginity. Michael lay between her legs and opened up her labia and started spreading them around, looking inside. He could see her hymen. It was still reasonably intact. New to being a girl, she'd never had a tampon in there, nor a vibrator, but there were a couple of small holes near the bottom and a bigger one near the top. He thought he'd felt that one when he found her G spot earlier.

Holding her open, he spat into her vaginal opening and with his finger, massaged it around, trying to stretch the thin barrier, soften it up a little.

With his penis in hand, he pressed slowly at her entrance. Fresh was the memory of losing his own female cherry, he didn't want to hurt her. But he knew that once the initial discomfort was over, it could still feel good. He pressed a little harder and Zoe tensed up.

"I don't know Mikey," she squirmed.

"Relax Zoe. I won't hurt you. I promise."

Michael could feel his dick pressing against her hymen.

"Mikey, I don't know. Are you in the right place?"

"Take a deep breath Zoe and when you let it out, let it out slowly, okay. Just try and relax your muscles, don't tense up. And I'll push, okay?"

Nodding, Zoe did as he said and as she let her breath out, she felt a great pressure and then a short, sharp stinging sensation as her hymen tore and Michael slipped all the way in. "Ow-ow-w-w-w-!" she cried.

"Are you okay?"

She adjusted herself slightly. "I'm fine. It's okay now. Just felt a little weird. Like ripping. Keep going."

Michael began to drive his penis deep into Zoe's vagina. Almost immediately, Zoe found her bum lifting to try and meet Michael on the in-stroke. "Hey! I like it. This is good."

Michael smiled, feeling more at ease now that he knew he hadn't hurt his cousin too much. He made sure to look at her, into her eyes, showering her with baby kisses all up and down her face and neck as he gently thrust in and out of her.

"I think you can go a little faster, Mikey."

Michael increased his pace.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yeah!. Oh!" Zoe was breathing raggedly, making a little grunt on every stroke, "That's good, yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh!" It was so filling. "Oh, get off me. Quick, quick, get off."

Michael got up and his condom covered cock slipped out of Zoe and was spotted with blood. "Are you alright?"

Zoe just ran out into the hallway and Michael got up and followed her, afraid he had damaged her. He saw her go into the bathroom and walked in behind her. She was sitting down, with her head back, her fingers between her legs, spreading her lips, taking a piss.

"I'm sorry Mikey. I don't know where that came from. All of a sudden, I just had to go."

He started laughing, relieved. He remembered he had had to take a piss straight afterwards, his first time, too. Zoe finished and when she tore off a few sheets of toilet paper to wipe, she noticed her fingers were covered in blood. She grabbed a few more and wiped around inside her. Washing her hands, she opened the bathroom cabinet.Lube. Did her mother have some in there?

"Shower gel? Do you think that would work?"

"As lubricant? I don't know."

"Shaving foam?"

Michael shook his head.

"Oh wait, here we go. Is that lube? Water based. I think it's lube."

"Yep, looks like lube. Wanna give it another try?"

"Try and stop me baby!" said Zoe, eagerly.

A minute later, Zoe was back on the bed, spread-eagled. Michael had got a clean condom out and Zoe was massaging the lube into her pussy.

"It's a little tender."

"You wanna stop?"

She shook her head.

"No. I'm fine. Come on big boy. Fill me up!"

"Big boy?"

"Yeah, well, I figured if I called you that, it would reflect well on me!"

"Ahh! I get you now! It's like that old joke about why are women such bad drivers. Because men keep telling them this..." he held his fingers two inches apart. "Is six inches!"

Zoe laughed. "Exactly. Now blow my mind, Mikey. Blow my mind."

Michael again started thrusting his penis into his cousin, but with access now easier and the lube helping, Zoe found the pleasure almost right away. There was something on the roof of her vagina. She didn't know what, but it felt like little ridges. And whenever she felt the tip of Michael's cock flare underneath those, it brought excitement to her loins.

Michael resumed his kissing and even managed to get one hand on her breast to squeeze it and tease her nipples. Again, Zoe's bum started rising to meet Michael's cock and she found that she liked the slap of his balls on her underside. On one slow inward stroke, she clamped her thighs around his balls and held his cock in place, inside her and then just started to grind her mound into his pelvis. That engaged her clit as well, something she liked to have engaged.

Releasing his balls, she made more effort to try and stay in contact with his pelvis and pretty soon, she was feeling it. She was in the zone. It started with sort of a warm itch, inside her that she wanted to scratch but knew she couldn't. And it rapidly spread along her nerve endings to all parts of her body, her feet, her nipples, even the tips of her fingers tingled and her ears began to sweat.

"God Zoe, you are so beautiful. You've gone pink all over."

"Yes baby, fuck! YEEEEESSSSS!" Zoe screamed, she screamed on top of her voice. It was almost blood curdling. "Fuck!" she gasped. Her muscles clenched and her face contorted and she knew she was strangling Michael's cock inside her. She let up her grip slightly so he could continue to thrust. She wanted him to finish and had enough experience of her own to know that he was nearly there, but not quite. So she squeezed his cock tightly on each outward stroke, slowing him down, but upping the sensitivity level that he would be feeling. The harder he had to push in and pull out, the more pleasurable his feelings would be. And then his face clenched and drifted to one side. His stomach tensed as he spewed his load into the rubber sheath. Finally, he collapsed on top of Zoe and then fell off to her side.

She placed her hand on his face and stroked him. His eyes were shut, but Zoe's were wide open. As he regained his breath, he looked at her, leaning in to give her a peck on the nose. They lay there side by side, not even talking. Talk was cheap after all. Michael turned back into Michelle and the two girls got under the covers and cuddled up together. After a little while, Michelle spoke.

"How do you feel?"

"Wow! Incredible. Just so incredible." A tear trickled out of the corner of Zoe's eye. "I never thought when I woke up today that I would have had all my cherries popped by lunch time!"

"Well, technically Zoe, there is one more."

"Huh?" Zoe realised. "Oh! Yeah, I'm not really into..."

"Cock? Zoe, you are. You so definitely are. You're a natural cocksucker if ever there was one."

"Shelley! That's so naughty."

"Babe, when you were sucking my cock, you were loving it every bit as much as I was. And now that you've got your emotions in check, you can't tell me that you don't want it. Come on, let's try. I've never done it with a guy, as a guy. What do you say? It will just be between us. We can always stop. And if it's bad, we won't ever talk about it again."

Zoe had to think about it. Sure, as Zoe, the idea of sucking her cousin's cock had appeal, but if she turned into Joey, would that appeal remain, or would she only barely be aware that she was male in that moment? There was only one way to find out. And Michellehad said they could always stop if it was too weird.

"Okay. Get your cock out, cuz!"

"You first girlfriend!"

They did it together, transforming into their male counterparts.

"Now what?"

"Just do what comes natural."

Michael lay back as Joey knelt between his legs. Crawling up, he sucked Michael's cock into his mouth and swallowed it whole, taking it all the way to his tonsils and beyond, pushing down into his throat. He slipped off the end with a pop and licked his lips. He was already as erect as his cousin was. Lying down flat on top of Michael, Joey found himself face to face with his male cousin, eyeball to eyeball and lip to lip. They began kissing, Joey's penis throbbing up against Michael's and vice versa, between each other's thighs.

Pulling his foreskin back, Michael took hold of Joey's penis and pushed his head to Joey's, tugging Joey's foreskin over his own cock head. Then he let his foreskin roll on top of Joey's, sealing the two together. He held them both as one, gently rubbing up and down, docking.

"Oh yeah, Mikey. That's so good. I can feel your slit, right up against mine." Joey cupped and squeezed Michael's balls as Michael continued to masturbate both cocks as one.

A build up of slickness from precum was making it harder to keep them both interlocked, so for the time being, they separated and Joey lay above Michael, both of their cocks now pointed up towards their belly buttons, rubbing side by side.

Gently thrusting together, they dug into each other's mouths with their tongues. Joey felt a stretch coming on, he was getting that feeling in his body where he wanted this. His body was telling him, go for it, get stuck in. He reached for the condoms and popped one into his mouth, then placed his lips at the tip of Mikey's cock, unravelling the sheath as he took it deeper.

"God Joey, you're a natural. I think you want cock more than you want pussy."

Joey smiled wickedly, then turning around, placed his ass over Michael's mouth.

Giving his cousin's ass a lick, Michael's tongue probed inside and he used his finger to help push as much saliva as possible into and around Joey's puckered hole. Swallowing one of Joey's testicles, Michael gave his ass a slap.

Changing his position to kneel over his cousin's hard cock, Joey reached around behind and guided the rock hard penis to target. Pressing more of his weight down, the moment came. Entry. Sliding down further, he took it all inside, up to the hilt. It filled him and he could almost feel it in his belly, as if it had grown twice in size. Slowly, Joey began to ride up and down, enjoying the feeling, his penis surprisingly losing its erect status, falling flaccid, the pleasure was nevertheless insane, but of a completely different nature. It was a contrast of pleasure and pain, yin and yang, right and wrong. And it was wonderful.

With every thrust, Joey let out a little cry, a whimper, unable to contain them, desperate for cock as much as his next breath. Oh it was so intensely pleasurable in a way he would never have imagined. There was no living without this. Whether male or female, from now on, anal was going to play a big role in his life from now on. He was going to be an anal slut, that much was for sure.

Changing position, Joey got down on all fours, his ass lips opening and closing, begging to be filled. Michael came around behind and obliged, pushing his cock into his cousin's ass. Pounding from behind, he pushed him off his hands and onto his elbows.

Joey's head hit the pillow and he looked around behind at Michael taking control of his ass, becoming the master over him. His own cock, soft and limp, almost superfluous to his needs, dribbled a steady stream of precum onto his mother's bedsheets.

"Hit me Mikey. Slap my ass," he screamed breathlessly. "Please."

Michael began hitting Joey, making him scream out loud from pain and pleasure. His face contorted and he gasped for each breath as cock slammed into him and beautiful pain shot through his whole body, a direct pathway to his brain, endorphins, subspace.

Michael came in the rubber and slipped out of Joey's ass and collapsed alongside him. For Joey, there was no climax, but the whole experience had been immensely pleasurable. It was like a sustained period of mini orgasmic shocks and Joey found himself feeling around to his ass with his fingers, so he could prolong the sensation yet further.

Then Joey felt Michael's tongue on his fingers, pushing them out of the way. Michael wanted to lick Joey's ass. He rolled Joey over onto his back and kneeling above him, pulled off his used condom, squeezing the last drops of semen out of his softening cock into the rubber.

zoejoey
zoejoey
246 Followers