Transformations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoejoey
zoejoey
245 Followers

There wasn't much in it. It was the second time he'd fired in the space of an hour or so and the volume of seminal fluid had diminished somewhat. Even so, grabbing the tip of the rubber, he emptied its contents into Joey's mouth. And Joey accepted it all, sucking and slurping at the entrance to drink it all.

Reaching over for the packet of condoms, Joey found that there were no more left.

"Sorry. It was just a three pack. I got it from the vending machine at work."

"No matter. I'll just reuse this one."

Joey took his cousin's used sheath and pushed his cock into it, pulling it down the length of his penis.

"God Joey. That is such an incredible turn on."

Joey looked at Michael's penis and sure enough, it was getting hard again already.

"Okay Mikey, assume the postion!"

Michael lay back and raised his bottom off the bed. Pulling apart his cheeks, Joey rubbed some lube around his entrance, then placed his cock at Michael's hole and pushed. He was so tight and it was a struggle to get all the way in. At first he could take only an inch or two, Joey's penis was bending at crazy angles as Michael's bum just refused to take any more.

The entrance was so tight and every few out-strokes, Joey's cock slipped right on out. But then Joey slapped Michael's ass hard to make it cooperate. It seemed to do the trick. And Joey was able to push in those extra few inches and stay there in his cousin's furnace.

Just taking little thrusts, Joey kept his penis buried in Michael's ass, all the while he looked down at Michael and his cock bouncing from side to side, Michael looked up at him with those same smouldering eyes that Michelle had.

"About that threesome with Stanley. I'm up for it. Heck, I'm up for it twice. Once as Zoe, once as Joey!"

Michael grinned. "I'll be sure to let him know!"

Just then, Joey screamed out, blowing his load inside Michael's ass. Drawing slowly out, it was Michael's entrance that had the most vice like grip, seeming to milk Joey's cock for every last drop. The whole day had been wonderful. There wasn't a single moment that Joey, or Zoe, hadn't enjoyed.

Pulling the condom off his penis, he asked Michael if he wanted it.

"Change into Zoe and dribble it on your tits. I'll eat it then."

Joey obliged and within seconds, Zoe was emptying the contents of Joey's condom all over her boobs. Michael was like an animal in gobbling it all up.

"Wow Zoe. I would definitely do all that again."

"Which do you like best, stud? Zoe?" She jiggled her boobs from side to side as she sat astride his penis. "Or Joey?" She changed back into Joey. "Zoe?" She changed again. "Or Joey?"

Michael was smiling as he watched his cousin change back and forth at will.

"Zoe?" It was almost one continuous transformation now. Zoe was hardly giving herself time for her boobs to fully form and her penis to disappear, before starting up the reverse procedure. "Or Joey? Come on Mikey, you have to decide. Zoe? Or... argghh!" She cried out in pain.

"Zoe what is it?"

She buckled over on top of Michael.

"Ah fuck! I think I've pulled something."

"Serves you right. You weren't giving yourself chance to fully transform."

"It's not funny Michael. It really hurts."

"Let me see."

Zoe rolled off Michael onto her back. Michael looked at her in shock. "Holy fuck! How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Uh, Zoe..."

"What?"

"You've got a penis."

"What? That's crazy. I've got boobs. My voice, it's feminine. My hair..."

"Zoe, I'm telling you, you've turned into a shemale. You're basically Zoe, with Joey's cock."

END OF PART FOUR.

Hi everyone, thanks for staying with the story after the last part. I hope I haven't turned Zoe/Joey into too much of a tart in this part! I just wanted it to be lighter in tone and hopefully more fun. Anyway, there's one more chapter to go and it will take place over a much longer period of time. And as always, special thanks to everyone who comments and/or votes. Zoe.

zoejoey
zoejoey
245 Followers