All Comments on 'Transformed'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cheerfulcharliecheerfulcharlieover 14 years ago
Great Story

I'd love to see a proper follow up to this..

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I see a gang bang coming

With a gang of guys at the party, and their husbands passed out drunk, the girls take on all of the guys, and get their pussies hammered. Fuck so much that they are sore for a week, and their pussies stretched out from all of the huge cocks that they took. Their assholes stretched as they were treated like whores and fucked in all three holes by the group of guys. Even taking three guys at a time, one in the pussy, one in the ass and one in the mouth, all night long.That night changed the girl's lives forever, and want to be sluts now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hopefully

After reading the comment below from fatdaddybitch you will go a different way. If you find mindless sex erotic than you have at least one fan, even if he is retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Like Where This Is Going

So far this is very readable and believable. Hopefully you don't follow the gangbang advice as I see this as contrary to the wives' makeup. Exhibitionism yes... big time... with the husbands awake and aware. Also you have breached several other kinky areas where the 4 could participate in and not stretch the limits of their marriages. Don't cuckold the men. Just my thoughts. Good luck, hope to see a part 2. jdl

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great read

Enjoyed it immensely. Hope the follow up is just as good :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It was

It was a good attempt at storytelling, you got a bit long winded at times but overall did well. I personally could have done without the golden showers an the snowballing, but hey its your thing. As much fun as the teasing and swapping was if my wife attempted to or pulled off a snowballing like that it would've been a deal breaker maybe even bloodshed. Some guys might be able to let it pass without a fuss but then you wonder how long before the wives have them sucking dicks and taking it up the ass. Most normal straight guys would have serious issues with this. Being tricked or forced to swallow another guy's jizz it's kind of like rape your not given a choice, and for your wife to pull this well she probably doesn't have much respect for you. If she wants to be bi its her choice but to trick or force someone else isn't right. Keep writing but try to keep it realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Read

I enjoyed this, although it kind of ended abruptly. Would have liked to read about the stag party.

Well told though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous