Transforming Genevieve Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None of that either Gen." He said.

I lifted my face from his belly and moved up toward his face so I could look directly into his eyes with a wicked grin and said, "Bill you're in for the time of your life."

He smiled and offered, "Baby I'm already having the time of my life."

I wanted to admit to him that I had only discovered the sensual side of lovemaking three days ago, but I decided not to mostly because I wanted to become his sexual professor. I wanted to teach him how to experience all those things while I myself was learning right along with him.

"Bill I'm going to shower. I want you to listen for my bedroom door to close and then shower yourself. When you're done I'll be waiting in my bedroom for you." I instructed him.

He smiled and said, "Yes Madam."

I giggled as he said that word. A word that 4 days ago I found so displeasing. It had taken on a whole new meaning now and I loved the new meaning.

As I walked away from my new lover I knew he was watching me. I walked with an accentuated swing to my hips. One that sent him the message that the time of his life was only beginning.

The hot water of my shower soothed my body. I shampooed my hair with a strawberry scented shampoo. I washed my body with strawberry gel paying close attention to make my pussy as clean and fragrant as possible.

Wrapping a big fluffy towel around my body, I opened the bathroom door. Stepping out into the hall I glanced toward the living room. Bill was sitting up on the couch. He looked toward me but I turned and quickly disappeared into my bedroom.

A minute later I heard the shower. I lit several strawberry scented jar candles. I turned down my bed and walked to the closet. My feet slipped into the four inch stiletto heels I'd purchased over the weekend. The closet door click closed. Silk stockings run very easily and I already had two pair that had been ruined. Retrieving them from the wastebasket I carefully tied one stocking around each of my wrists and one around each ankle.

My hair still wet hung down my back almost touching the crack in my ass. I walked over to my bed and reclined with my head resting on one soft white pillow. I carefully spread my hair around my head and bent my legs slightly at the knee and to one side. I was ready for my new lover. I was ready to have him share a mutual fantasy with me.

The sound of water running in the bath ended. It seemed like hours until the door knob turned and the door began to slowly open. He entered my sanctuary, his body wrapped in a white towel his thick chest hair fluffy and curly again.

He closed the door and stood still waiting for his eyes to adjust to the dim light.

"Come stand at the bottom of my bed Bill." I said.

He slowly walked across the room and came to a stop facing me. A noticeable bulge began showing in the front of his towel.

"Drop your towel baby." I said.

A flip of his thumb and the towel fell to the floor.

His cock was beginning to get hard. His eyes now fully adjusted to the dim light stared intently at me.

"God Gen you look so beautiful. I love the way your hair frames your face." He said.

"Do you want me baby?" I asked.

His instant response was, "Absolutely!"

I slowly lifted both legs keeping my ankles locked together my stilettos pointing toward the ceiling. The silk stockings tied to my ankles dangling down the back of my legs. I spread my arms toward the corners at the headboard. Once I'd fully extended my long shapely legs I knew he could see my pussy between my tightly clenched thighs. I unlocked my ankles and began spreading my legs.

As my legs parted and his face came into view I could again look into his eyes. That incredible look of lust was all I saw. His eyes drank in the image before him. I slowly spread myself open to his voyeuristic gaze wider and wider until my legs reached the horizontal plain of my bed.

"Bind me Bill." I begged him. "Tie me to this bed and pleasure me and yourself as you see fit baby!"

My body trembled and my mind raced as I surrendered myself to this incredible man's sexual will. His nibble fingers made quick work of binding my ankles to the corners of my beds footboard. He checked the knots at my ankles before slowly walking to the right to stretch out my left arm and bind it to the headboard. I thought for a moment he was going to leave my right arm free, but I was mistaken, he moved around the bed and tied my remaining free arm to the opposite corner. I pulled with one arm and then the other. Neither would be freed by simply pulling them. I'd have to be untied by my lover after he'd finished with my body.

His cock now fully erect stood at attention from his groin. He walked to the foot of the bed again and stared at me. I shuddered in anticipation of what I knew was about to happen.

Bill grasped his cock in one hand and staring lustfully at me he said, "Do you want me Genevieve?"

"Yes baby!" I replied.

"Wrong answer!" He hissed.

"From now until I tell you otherwise you will address me as Master William. Do you understand Genevieve?" He said. "If you fail to address me with the respect I demand I will be forced to gag you." My master added.

"I'm going to eat your pussy Genevieve. Will that please you?" He asked.

"If it will please you Master William." I replied

Will it taste good?" my Master demanded.

"Oh yes Master William, I've washed my pussy clean for you." I replied.

My master crawled between my thighs and leaned down to kiss along the naked flesh of my inner thigh. His soft lips made my skin quiver with anticipation. As he neared my pussy he inhaled deeply.

"It smells very sweet Genevieve." He said.

Bill's lips moved to the other thigh and kissed from my knee up toward his ultimate goal.

When he reached that goal he lifted his head and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Do you want me to lick it?" He asked.

Oh god please, yes please Master William lick it." I whispered.

I wanted to lift my thighs to expose myself more to him but the bounds held me firmly on the bed. He lowered his mouth toward my swelling clit and extended his tongue. The tip of his tongue touched my clit causing me to gasp in sexual delight.

"Suck it Master William!" I pleaded.

He lifted his head and with a demeaning tone of voice said, "Don't instruct your Master on the proper way to eat pussy. Speak to me like that again and I will gag you."

"I understand Master William." I whispered subserviently.

I decided to only speak when spoken to. Allowing him to control his oral actions. I knew he hadn't had much experience with eating pussy, but I was sure he would please me all the same.

His tongue circled my clit a few times and then he took it between his lips to suck hard on it. I moaned as he sucked it between his teeth. He bit gently on it and flicked his tongue against its hard nub behind his teeth. Releasing my clit Bill lowered his mouth and began kissing and licking around the outside of my pussy. His tongue spread my lips and slid up to again flick at my clit. I wanted that tongue inside me, I wanted it coated with my wetness.

His tongue probed my slit slowly at first but with increasing pressure as I began to rock my pelvis to meet his tongue as it entered me. Bill was learning quickly what oral techniques pleased me most. His fingers slid between my thighs and spread my lips open wider to his oral advance. He lapped at my pussy like a wild animal that hadn't been to the watering hole for days. His tongue worked faster and faster on my swelling pussy.

"Yes Master William, keep licking my slit that way." I said.

Long slow strokes with his tongue sent chills up my spine. I began feeling the tingling sensation deep within my loins. My body began to shudder as he continued his oral invasion of my now dripping wet pussy.

I wanted him to intensify the Master slave role play we'd entered and encouraged him saying, "Does my pussy taste good Master William?"

He didn't answer but just kept licking the lips sucking my clit and driving his tongue into me as deeply as he could.

I spoke again, "Do I please you Master William?"

Again he remained silent. His mouth too busy to speak.

I wanted him to make me cum. I wanted the first time he'd eaten a woman in years to be something he'd remember always. I wanted to flood his mouth with the sweet nectar of total sexual pleasure. But his inexperience didn't allow him to recognize that I was quickly approaching a beautiful oral climax.

He lifted his head from my loins, our eyes met, and his glistening mouth spoke saying, "Your Master wants his cock sucked slave."

I hesitated for a moment unsure if I should beg him to bring me to my impending orgasm or submit to his own oral desire. I opted for the latter and said, "Oh yes Master William please let your slave suck it."

Bill moved slowly up over my body, his cock dragging along my naked flesh as he did. His knees pressed into my bound arms as he settled in above me. He reached to his left and grabbed the second pillow stuffing it under my head and bringing my mouth closer to his raging cock.

"Let me suck it Master William." I begged trying to reach the head with my lips.

He leaned back away from my mouth and said, "Your master will decide when you will be permitted to suck it slave!"

"Yes Master William." I replied

My master used his hands to press my tits together his thumbs reaching in to pull his rock hard cock between them and into the succulent cleavage. I pressed my chin down into my neck and extended my tongue so he could fuck my tits and let the head slide over my moist tongue.

My hard nipples pressed into his palms his thumbs held his throbbing cock firmly between the soft orbs he was about to fuck.

Looking down at his cock he spit on it lubricating the succulent cleavage. He thrust forward. The head appeared from between my tits and touched the tip of my tongue. He pulling back until the sensitive corona of his cock head slid into the slippery fuck flesh of my tits. I felt his knees press harder against my arms as he positioned himself to better reach my mouth. He thrust forward again. This time his cock slid onto my waiting tongue. He moaned deeply as the frenulum rubbed across my moist tongue.

"Does my mouth please you Master William?" I questioned him.

Bill clearly was enjoying our role play taking on the character of my sexual master. He responded to my question saying, "Shut the fuck up slave and suck my cock!"

As he thrust forward again through the succulent cleavage of my breasts he released his hold on the quivering orbs and leaned forward placing is hands above my head on the top of the headboard. His hard member slid along my tongue and deeper into my wet mouth.

I closed my lips around the shaft of his throbbing cock. He moved one hand down to press his cock down tighter against my tongue as he withdrew rubbing his frenulum roughly against the hot flesh of my tongue. He moaned again.

"Suck it bitch!" He hissed.

My master thrust his beautiful cock deep into me pressing it against the back of my throat. I gaged involuntarily as the angle of his assault on my throat stretched the flesh in a way it was not acustomed to moving.

He withdrew until the corona of his cock head was rubbing against my lips and then thrust forward again. I tried to resist gagging but my throat would not accept his penetration from this angle. I gagged harder.

Realizing the discomfort his assualt from this angle was causing he withdrew and leaned back on his haunches.

"If I release your bounds Genevieve do you swear to obey my every command?" He questioned.

"Master William, bound or not I am your sexual slave. I swear to obey your every wish my master." I replied subservently.

He reached for my wrists and quickly undid the silk ties of my bondage.

"Thank you Master William." I said as my hands were now freed to follow his lustful commands.

He pulled one pillow from under my head and dragged it with him as he dismounted me and slid off the bottom edge of the bed. His fingers undid the stocking knot around one ankle. As he reached for the second he paused.

"If you try to escape slave I'll be forced to bind and gag you to this bed and leave you to be used by the other lords of the land." He warned.

The idea of that kind of excited me, but I offered, "I am your slave Master William, I swear to obey your every command. If I fail to please you master I would happily accept any punishment you see fit."

Having offered to allow him to punish me if I failed in my sexual promise to satisfy his every wish he undid the final silk strap of my bondage.

I submissively remained in the spread position awaiting his next command.

"I want you to place your head upon this pillow Geneveive." He said as he lay the pillow between my legs at the edge of the bed.

I quickly followed his command. As my head nestled into the soft pillow I slid my hands behind my back to pull my hair from under me and let it hang down over the bottom edge of the bed.

"Now tilt your head back slave." He demanded.

I did as he demanded knowing he was positioning my mouth and throat for a straight forward invasion of my oral cavity. He was about to fuck my throat, and I prepared for his assault by licking my lips moistening them with hot saliva.

"Take my cock in your hand slave." He commanded.

My delicate fingers surrounded his throbbing member and pulled it down positioning the tip just outside my mouth. I hadn't been instructed to take it inside my wet mouth but I moaned in anticipation of my master making that demand.

His hands came to rest on his hips. I studied the length of his member along the bottom of the shaft. His bulging urethra and pulsating arteries clearly visible to my lustful stare. His balls hung below the beautiful shaft of my master's cock. I knew in a moment those incredible balls would be resting against my face.

"Open your mouth slave." He finally demanded.

My lips parted and his oral assault began. He slid the head between moist lips. I kept my lips parted widely as he pressed forward. Inch after glorious inch of his throbbing cock slid between my moist sensual lips. The head reached the entrance to my throat. I relaxed my muscles knowing he would continue forward.

We both knew this is the perfect angle for throat fucking. I moaned deeply as his head easily slid into the hot flesh of my throat. He pressed onward, another inch disappeared between my lips another inch of my throat expanded to accept the beautiful head of my master's cock.

He groaned as I swallowed gripping the head tight with the hot wet flesh beyond the base of my tongue.

As he reached maximum oral penetration his balls came to rest against my nose. I found that I was able to breath easily in this position and I inhaled deeply sucking in the intoxicating scent of my master's loins, a mixed fragrance of soap and the musty odor of his loins.

He slowly withdrew bringing the head completely outside my oral fuck tunnel. A trail of salvia hanging from the tip back to my upper lip. It broke and landed on my cheek.

"Your throat is very wet slave." He commented. "You've allowed others to fuck you this way haven't you slave?" Bill added.

"I have." I admitted. "But none as deeply as you Master William." I added allowing him to think he'd entered virgin throat tissue.

His hips moved forward pressing his throbbing cock into me once again. My throat accustomed to the size of his head easily expanding to accept his quicker advance. I could feel the bulge his cock head caused as it moved deeper inside my soft moist oral fuck tunnel. I knew he could watch that bulge move from the outside also.

His hands moved from his hips to slide along the sides of my neck with his thumbs stretched over the top. I felt him press the skin down ever so slightly as if he would choke me. He didn't press hard enough to cause me any pain or concern that he was actually going to choke off the life giving breath to my lungs. Instead he just let his thumbs rest there as he began a quick series of short withdrawals and thrusts. His thumbs pressing the moist tissue of my throat firmer against the corona of his cock head as he fucked me.

I moaned deeply as the additional pressure caused my throat to begin tingling. His balls slapped against my nose and face. I love the feeling of being throat fucked. Almost as much as having cock stuffed inside my pussy. There is something highly erotic about giving yourself to a lover in this way having your salvia escape and run down over your face to moisten your hair.

Before my transformation I felt that oral sex was something a woman was required to perform to be considered a good lover. But in the last several days I've discovered that it is something to be reveled. Being pleasured orally, and giving oral pleasures would be a sexual activity I would experiment with all my future lovers.

Bill's hands slid from my neck as he withdrew again another trail of salvia dripping from his cock across my face. His hand slid down to my tits, as he thrust into my throat again he began massaging the fleshy orbs of my tits. His hands didn't concentrate on just my nipples, they explored every part of my tits softly caressing them for a moment and then becoming rougher as they squeezed the flesh. He paid as much attention to the whole tit as he did the hard little nubs of my erect nipples.

I moaned in the pleasure of his touch and the feeling of having his manhood stuffed down my throat. He leaned forward reaching one hand to my pussy. His middle finger finding the throbbing erect clitoris he rubbed it roughly sending me into a sexual shudder that expanded outward from my loins.

His finger slid inside to find my pussy pulsating and soaking wet. A second finger joined the first. My pussy twitched under his sensual probing. Leaning this far forward he was barely able to withdraw his beautiful cock more than an inch or two from my throat. I slid my hands to my neck and massaged the head of his cock through the skin as he had done with his own hands earlier.

He groaned deeply as my fingers pressed the hot flesh of my throat against the corona across the top of his cock head.

"Your pussy is wetter than your throat slave." He said.

I could only moan in agreement.

"Do you want your master to fuck this hot wet pussy?" He asked.

I moaned again.

"Do you want your master to fill this pussy with his cum?" He said.

I moaned again.

"Do you swear to cum at the exact time your master fills this hot wet pussy with his cum?" He demanded.

I groaned deeply.

He withdrew his fingers straightened up and quickly pulled his throbbing cock from my throat. My vocal cords now free to express my desire I begged, "Oh god Master William please fuck me, fuck me fast and hard master. Fill my cunt with your seed please Master William."

He moved quickly between my thighs. Grabbing me by the ankles he helped me slide up so my head was resting comfortably on the pillow. Lifting my legs he brought my hips inline with his cock.

With one incredible thrust he buried his beautiful throbbing cock deep inside me. I squealed in absolute delight as he stuffed my aching pussy full with cock meat. My hips arched to meet his second plunge into the steamy depths.

"Oh god Master William your cock fills me so well, it fits perfectly inside my pussy." I exclaimed.

Time and glorious time he slammed his throbbing cock into me. My pussy tingled more and more with each successive thrust.

"Hmmmm... You're pleasing your master Genevieve." Bill whispered almost coming out of his master character.

I smiled at him and said, "And you're pleasing your slave Master William, pleasing her beyond belief."