Transforming Genevieve Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill reached behind him and unlocked my ankles that had been pushing him toward me. He brought my legs up and spread them holding the pointed heels of my stilettos for leverage. His pulsating cock entered me at an angle that caused the head and his luscious corona to rub against my g-spot as it slammed against my cervix.

Sweat poured from every pore on his body dripping from him onto my tingling flesh. Waves of intense sexual pleasure spread from my loins throughout my body. I closed my eyes and let my sense of touch control my impending orgasm.

"Fuck me Master, fuck your slave bitch harder Master William!" I pleaded, no begged him.

He released my feet and leaned forward placing a hand on either side of my shoulders. The pace of his fucking increased, the strength of his thrusts intensified as we both rode his incredible cock toward the summit of pleasure.

He moaned deeply as the orgasmic waves of pleasure spread from my pussy to his loins through his beautiful fucking cock.

"Yes baby!" He screamed abandoning the pretense of being my master. His mind only concentrating on bringing he and I to the pinnacle of sexual pleasure and beyond together as it should be with new lovers.

"Fuck me Bill." I screamed. "Make me cum with you!" I hissed feeling his cock begin to swell to orgasmic size.

It crashed into me catching me off guard and I reached up to claw at his sweaty flesh as my orgasm peaked.

"I'm cumming baby!" He screamed as his cock pumped the first stream of hot sticky cum inside me. The searing heat of his fuck fluid caused my pussy to flood with juices trying to extinguish the heat of his orgasmic flood of cum.

"Yes, Master I'm cumming with you! Fill my pussy with your beautiful cum!" I exclaimed.

His cock spewed cum into me for an eternity. A flood of our mixed fuck juices flowed from me and ran down between my ass cheeks to wet the bedding.

Our bodies melted together, just as our orgasmic flood of cum and pussy juices mixed within my throbbing pussy.

"Oh god Master William what a beautiful climax!" I whispered as the waves of ecstasy returned to ripples of sexual pleasure within our loins.

My master didn't speak. His breath came in short gasps as his own orgasm slowly subsided. I clung to him my legs wrapped around his waist. My arms closed behind his neck. Sweat dripped from his face splashing on my heaving chest.

He finally moaned deeply and collapsed on top of me, his elbows keeping the full weight of his body from crushing me.

His glassy eyes searched mine deeply. Our mouths met in a passionate kiss intensified by the after glow of an incredible sexual experience. Tongues intertwined in a passionate dance.

I whispered, "Master?"

"Yes Genevieve?" He replied.

"Master may I use your first name now?" I questioned.

Bill's eyes opened, he smiled and whispered, "Genevieve you can call me what ever you like."

I kissed him softly on the lips before I said, "You're an incredible lover Bill." I'm certain you and I will share countless fantasies together in the future."

My newest lover slid off to my side his beautiful cock sliding from inside me. Bill rolled over to lay on his back his eyes staring up at the ceiling. I cuddled in next to him draping one leg over his. My fingernails slid into the sweaty mat of curly hair on his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder and he pulled me tighter against his body.

He held me this way for the longest time as we talked quietly about the experience we'd just shared.

I said, "Bill it is such a turn on being bound to the bed and having you treat me as a sexual slave."

"You're not the only one who was turned on baby." He replied.

"And when you untied me and had me lay down with my head hanging over the bed. I could have cum just from the sensation of having you fuck my throat that way baby." I admitted.

"Really Genevieve?" He asked.

"Words can hardly express how erotic I felt when your cock was stuffed down my throat baby. I suppose I'm somewhat of a submissive Bill, and what better way to submit to your lover then to allow him to fuck you that way." I explained.

He seemed a little surprised, but admitted, "I loved the sensation babe, but I was afraid I'd hurt you if I pushed any harder."

"Next time baby I want you to cum in my throat. I want to feel your hot cum shoot down my throat." I said reinforcing my complete passion for having cock meat stuffed in my throat.

He could only reply, "Oh god!"

He was quiet for a long time. I assumed he was thinking about what I had just asked him to do.

"Genevieve?" He said.

"Yes baby?" I replied.

"How often will we be able to see each other?" He asked.

I smiled and after softly kissing his shoulder said, "As often as possible baby."

"We'll have to be very careful babe." He suggested. "We can't let anyone find out about us."

"I know baby, so we'll have to make every time we're together as special as we can." I said.

I added, "I want you to be totally open with me Bill. If there is something you've fantasized about I want you to tell me your fantasy and we'll bring them to reality."

He grinned and suggested, "So we'll be each other's fantasy lovers. I like that idea."

"Fantasy lovers. I like the sound of that too baby." I replied.

Bill glanced at his wristwatch. The reality slapped him squarely in the face.

"Oh shit babe, it's nine thirty I better clean up and get ready to head home." He said most sorryfully.

"I understand baby, it's best that you don't give her any reason to question where you've been tonight." I said.

He smiled and said, "This is going to be the hard part of having an affair babe. Leaving when I really want to stay and fall asleep with you in my arms."

"Baby that would be wonderful, but in the morning we'd both regret it." I told him.

"I'm sure we would Genevieve." He said.

"Go shower Bill. I'll wait here for you to come back and kiss me goodnight." I said.

He released my shoulder and I rolled over onto my belly as he slid off the bed and made his way to the bathroom. I was totally exhausted, my body limp from the incredible lovemaking Bill and I'd shared. The pillow cradled my head and I drifted off into a deep restful sleep my last conscious thoughts were of my new lover and how much he'd pleased me.

To be continued.