Transforming Genevieve Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter slid off the bed and crawled up along side to sit on the floor resting his arms on the bed to watch his lover and I share one more incredible oral experience.

I slowly crawled up along Marsha's body positioning my pussy over her shimmering mouth. She pressed her tits up against my ass and said, "Ride my face Gen."

I slid my hands down between my thighs and spread my pussy open wide as I lowered it toward her extended tongue. She slipped it inside me and moaned as I slowly began rocking my hips back and forth like I was fucking her soft tongue.

"Oh god that's it Marsha." I exclaimed. "Fuck me with that sweet tongue."

I glanced over at Peter. He was watching intently as my swollen pussy slid across his lover's mouth. His hand slowly stroked his cock, twisting around the head as he reached the tip. My rocking motion steadily increased as Marsha continued licking between my pussy lips.

"Let me suck it for you Peter." I pleaded.

Instantly Peter stood and moved back onto the bed standing with his back against the headboard and wall as he offering his cock to my waiting mouth. I leaned forward and took him between my lips curling my tongue so the tip slid along the tender underside as it entered my hot oral cavity.

"Yeah baby suck that cock." He said as his hands grasped my head and pulled my mouth toward him.

His soft member filled my mouth and I could extend my tongue over my lower lip to lick at his balls as he pressed my head tightly against his hairy pelvic mound. My muffled groans of pleasure resounded around his cock as Marsha continued her tongue fucking of my hot pussy. I began feeling that all to familiar tingling in my loins as she brought me closer and closer to another beautiful climax. I ground my pelvis against her face and sucked harder on Peter's cock.

I wanted his cock to swell, I wanted his hardness pressing into my throat. I craved another taste of his sweet cum.

Marsha moved her mouth from my pussy and said, "Give it to us Peter!"

Her words confused me somewhat. Peter was nowhere near hard enough or aroused enough to be able to cum again. His lover, Marsha and I had drained every drop of sweet hot cum from his balls.

But I didn't care. All I wanted was to have her hot mouth give me another incredible climax. She tongued my numbing pussy feverishly as my orgasm crashed into me. My hips convulsing fast and hard against her mouth as she took me once more over the top.

"Oh god YES Marsha." I screamed as my pussy flooded with juices. "Drink my cum!" I pleaded with her.

Marsha lapped at my dripping pussy and again said, "Give it to us Peter, give us your hot piss baby."

I instantly understood what she was begging for and before I could react Peter withdrew his cock from my mouth and began showering my tits with his hot urine. I involuntarily jerked back trying to escape the hot golden shower streaming from his cock. It ran down over my tits and stomach splashing from my crotch onto Marsha's face. I watched his stream splashing over my tits and could hardly believe my eyes when Marsha opened her mouth to let his stream of piss fill her.

His golden shower was as hot as cum and I felt a sudden urge to spread it over my body. My hands slid up into the stream of piss and I let him pee all over them, smearing the hot fluid over my chest. Marsha's mouth overflowed with the stream of piss and she actually seemed to enjoy the taste of it. Should I, could I allow him to shoot some in my mouth. I questioned myself. My uncontrolled urges for new sexual experiences took control and I looked up at him and spread my lips open.

"Oh yeah!" Peter exclaimed as he directed the stream of hot piss up toward my open mouth.

I felt the heat on my chin first and in an instant his hot piss was streaming between my open lips and filling my mouth. I let it run out and down toward Marsha who by now was soaking wet with his piss. Her hair as wet as if she had just showered. I could feel the bedding under my knees soaked with the endless stream of urine he was producing. His piss tasted so very strange, not really disgusting, but different from a man's cum. I closed my lips and his stream splashed against my sealed mouth. I slid my hands up to smear him over my face as he all but finished draining his bladder over me and his piss soaked lover below me. As the last few squirts drained from him he leaned forward and pressed his cock tip against my lips. I opened them again and let him rest the tip on my tongue as I slid my hands up behind his legs and pulled him toward me. I could feel his ass cheeks tense as a short squirt of piss again flooded my mouth. I closed my lips around the head and as another squirt filled my mouth I swallow the last of his urine. It felt hot as I let it dribble down my throat. I had no urge to gag or throw up as I imagined I would when the fantasy of being soaked by a golden shower had crossed my mind many months before.

Peter pulled his cock from my mouth and I let the remaining fluid drain from my lips and drip down toward Marsha who was intensely watching me accept her lover's most intimate of fluids.

"You fucking bitches are so god damn hot!" Peter exclaimed.

Marsha was smiling up at us as she moved her hands up to try and wipe as much of his urine from her face.

"I need a shower now baby." She said. "Come on Gen let's shower together." Marsha added.

Peter stepped off the bed and I followed heading quickly for the bathroom. Marsha followed me and closed the bathroom door behind us.

My mind was racing with thoughts of what we had just allowed Peter to do.

"Did you know..." I started to say, but Marsha cut off my words and said. "It's been a fantasy of his for a long time Gen."

"I suppose I should have warned you Gen." She said.

"No Marsha, if you had I most likely wouldn't have let it happen." I said.

"Have you let him do that before?" I asked her.

Marsha was leaning into the tub turning the shower water on as she replied, "Once before when I was sucking him off he came and then a little piss shot into my mouth." "But this is the first time he actually emptied his bladder like that." Marsha added.

We removed our soaked stockings and got into the shower to clean his golden shower from us.

"Don't you find it demeaning Marsha?" I asked.

"I thought I would, but my husband is so hum drum when it comes to sex Gen. I made a decision that Peter and I would explore any and all kinds of kinky sexual activities." Marsha explained.

Marsha asked, "If I had told you Peter was having fantasies about giving us a golden shower would you have still joined us tonight?"

"I might have had second thoughts Marsha." I replied.

As we cleansed each other I said, "You know Marsha I didn't find it all that repulsive, after the initial shock I found having him pee on me quite erotic. And it didn't taste as bad as I would have imagined."

Marsha was using a soft soapy cloth to wash my breasts and stomach. Her touch was very gentle and she moved with slow deliberate strokes across my body.

"You know Marsha, tonight was the first time I've ever had sex with a woman. I love the way that feels." I said.

Marsha used the cloth to soap up her full tits and then leaned her body against mine circling me with her soft arms and pulling me tightly against her.

"Hmmmmmmmm... that feels so wonderful Marsha." I said as we rubbed each other tit to tit. My nipples hardened and she moved her hands up to caress them softly.

"Gen, maybe you and I should plan a meeting sometime without Peter? I have a wonderful collection of sex toys we could play with." Marsha suggested.

I leaned close to her and kissed her softly on the mouth before I said, "I'd love that Marsha.

We spent the better part of an hour in the shower, soaping each other and caressing the places where we'd soaped up. Marsha not only had a very sensual touch, but enjoyed having her body caressed as much as I. We weren't caressing, kissing or touching with the idea of bringing one another to an orgasm, but rather just to make each other feel good and relax after a rather strenuous sex session with her lover Peter.

When we finally did get out of the shower and dried each other off, we found Peter asleep on the king size bed.

"I'm going to dress and head home Marsha." I said.

She smiled and said, "Okay Gen, but don't forget we going to get together alone sometime soon."

"I'm looking forward to that Marsha." I replied.

I bunched up my stockings garter and bra and stuffed them in my purse. Slipping my dress over my head and sliding my feet into my stilettos. I kissed Marsha good-bye and watched as she slipped into bed next to her sleeping lover.

She smiled and said, "I'm gonna have a cum cocktail for breakfast tomorrow morning."

I grinned back at her and said, "Enjoy it hun. I'll call you Marsha."

"You better would Gen." She replied.

As I closed the hotel room door and began walking down the hall I began thinking about the incredible night I'd just spent. Marsha was so very sexy and I was certain I'd enjoy meeting her again for another session of bi-sexual lovemaking. Peter certainly got over his case of nerves and more or less took control of our ménage à trios'. He had the sexual know how to please both Marsha and myself. I was still unsure if I enjoyed his golden shower, but I had to admit I didn't find it as repulsive as I would have expected it to be. One thing I was sure of was that having multiple lovers excited me very much.

My drive back across town was filled with thoughts of that exact thing, multiple lovers. But my thoughts weren't of a man and a woman, it was of men, the idea of being used by more than one man at a time excited me. I'd have to explore those ideas fully in the days to come.

Genevieve's story continues in Ch 7 when she discovers that her fantasy of being used by a group of horny men turns into a sexual nightmare she may not be able to deal with.