Transforming Tina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute of furious kissing and fondling, Nina gasped, "Hey, save some for Tina. This is supposed to be her night."

"Don't worry, there's plenty for the both of you." He answered.

Thomas helped him remove Nina's clothes while Daniel continued to watch Tina and wait his turn. Alex had brought her close to orgasm, but he wanted to feel her cum with is cock buried in her pussy. So he scooted forward and plunged his rock hard prick into her sopping cunt hole. Tina moaned around Robert's pole. Alex knew he wouldn't last long so he began pounding the slut for all he was worth. The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room. Tina screamed as her climax suddenly swept through her. Robert took advantage of the opportunity and pushed his cock down her throat. Normally she would have gagged, but at the moment even her gag reflex didn't work as the intense pleasure from her orgasm coursed through every nerve in her body.

With her throat massaging his cock in ways he'd never felt before, Robert could no longer hold back. As his prick started to spasm he pulled back out of Tina's throat. The first stream hit her in the back of her mouth, the second one landed on her tongue, and the last two on her face. As Tina struggled to swallow all the milky liquid without choking, Alex bellowed and shot his cum deep inside her.

Robert stumbled backwards off the bed. Tina was still basking in the glow of her orgasm when she felt a tongue licking the cum off her face. When she opened her eyes all she could see was a mop of blonde hair. Filip had pushed Nina onto the bed and was fucking her doggy style. When she was finished cleaning off Tina's face, Nina began kissing her. Now Daniel replaced Alex and Thomas took Robert's place. The women took turns sucking Robert's cock since it was so big (although not as big as Tony's).

Neither Filip nor Thomas lasted too long; they were just too amped up by then. But Robert had a bit more staying power. Despite both women doing their best with their mouths, he lasted much longer than the rest. Finally they double teamed him with Tina on his cock and Nina sucking his balls. When he exploded into Tina's mouth she couldn't hold it all or swallow fast enough, causing some to dribble out down her chin. Nina took care of that with a long swipe of her tongue.

The men needed a little time to recharge, but Tina and Nina had just gotten started. They moved into a 69 and sucked the cum out of each other's pussy. The men watched in awe as first Nina brought her older friend to a gut wrenching orgasm, and then Tina returned the favor. They were all hard again faster than any of could believe. It was like being 18 again.

Several hours later both women had been fucked by each of the men at least once. Tina was pretty sure she had taken all of them twice. They had taken loads of cum in their cunts, asses, mouths, and on their faces. But finally everybody was exhausted and satiated, at least for the time being. The Croatian business men returned to their homes and the two women stumbled back to their hotel rooms, a little sore but very satisfied.

Saturday was the day they would be going home, but they had the morning and early afternoon to do whatever they wanted. By the time Tina woke up and got dressed, Nina was already out and about. So she decided to go back to the casino and just have a little fun. She didn't expect to see anybody there that she knew, so she was surprised to discover Alex at one of the blackjack tables.

"Hello stranger." She said as she slipped into the chair next to his.

"I was hoping you might show up." He replied.

He played a couple of hands and then Tina felt his hand again on her thigh. Over the next few rounds his his hand slid up until it was between her legs. She spread them to give him better access to her twat. Since she had expected to be going out with Nina, she had not worn a bra or panties. Alex began to play with her clit and she leaned forward on the table to hide his actions. She didn't think about how this would give the dealer a great look down her scoop top until Alex won about four hands in a row. When she finally realized what was happening, it was too late. She wondered how much he could see; if her nipples were visible to him or not.

Then Alex leaned in and kissed her, all the while still playing with her cunt. Suddenly she came right there at the table, Alex's mouth on hers stifling her moan. Thankfully nobody seemed to notice. When she recovered she thanked him and he asked if she wanted to have one more goodbye drink with him in his room. She accepted and they departed.

"Show me that beautiful body of yours again." Alex ordered as soon as they were inside the big suite.

Tina quickly stripped off her top and skirt, standing naked once again in front of this man that she had just met the previous day. He stepped up to her and traced circles around her nipples, making them even harder than they already were.

"Are you really a mother of two?" He asked her.

"Yes, I really am." She answered.

"Amazing. If you would have asked me to guess, I would have said you were no older than 30 and never had children." He said.

"You flatter me." She replied, embarrassed.

"No, really. Your tits are great and your shaved pussy is something I would like to take a lifetime exploring." He gushed.

"But we only have a few hours..."

"Then we should make the most of it."

He did explore her pussy for a long time with his fingers, mouth, and tongue. Then they fucked in almost every position Tina knew. She knew he was pacing himself, holding back to make it last. But she didn't mind because this allowed her to cum multiple times. Finally though, he deposited his load deep in her cunt, grunting and muttering obscenities.

"I want you to keep my cum inside your pussy so that you can show your husband what a naughty wife you have been when you get home." He told her.

"It will make him very happy." She assured him.

After Tina checked out of the hotel she caught up with Nina.

"So where did you disappear to?" She asked her younger friend.

"Remember that cute guy at the front desk?" Nina asked impishly.

"No! Really, did you fuck him?" Tina whispered back.

Nina nodded her head vigorously. "He had a really nice cock too."

Then Tina told her about running into Alex again and going back to his room with him.

"You really like those older men, don't you?" Nina teased her.

"Well, I'm not a girl anymore." Was Tina's retort.

"You aren't an old lady either." Nina countered.

They both laughed and marveled at how close they had become over such a short period of time. Once again they enjoyed each other's company on the bus ride home. When it pulled into Zagreb they were both sad that their time together was at an end, but they agreed to get together again soon.

Mark loved hearing about all the sex that his wife had enjoyed while she was in Zadar, and he made her recount it over and over. I was quite pleased to find out that she had not only accomplished her task of fucking two men, but had gone above and beyond with five men and one woman. How to build on that was the question. The answer would come sooner and from a different direction than I had anticipated.

12