Transitional Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes flickered up to the smiling face. He thought of gay men he'd seen in news coverage of gay parades, of scenes from movies which showed drag queens and the like, but it was always clear that the people beneath the makeup and wigs and false eye lashes were men. This was not a man laying here, recovering from what had obviously been a mind blowing orgasm. Alaina was simply a sweet-looking young woman, very pretty, without make up or false eyelashes or any of the other things which a male would rely on to give him that feminine appearance. The cheekbones and jaw, the throat and shoulder muscles, all very soft and smooth and delicate in appearance. His eyes traveled once more downward across the still-heaving belly and the sweat-glistened skin, to the thighs and knees and lower legs. The ankles and feet and toes—all as devoid of male traits as any he'd ever seen on any woman. He smiled and looked back up into his daughter's large, dark eyes.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to pretend that you're a boy now," he whispered, and the sudden explosion of a smile on Alaina's face warmed his heart. He leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, and though passion quickly flared up strong between them, Kirby broke the kiss off and leaned down across Alaina's body. Without a second thought he bent down and gathered Alaina's wet, limp cock and balls in his wide open mouth, and then began to slurp and suck on them, enjoying the feeling of them cringing and moving as the penis firmed, and enjoying the wonderful, thick flavor of the fluid which still oozed and puddled. Within moments, with eyes closed in focused delight, Kirby was sucking up and down on Alaina's rehardened prong, knowing it in truth as the girl's wonderful, smooth, beautiful clit.

She came, gasping, twenty minutes later, and as Kirby sucked and swallowed what came out, he began to smile; his own cock, erect for the fourth time, wasn't going to soften anytime soon and he knew exactly how to put it to best use.

Shivering in delight at the sight of her father's renewed arousal, Alaina, got over on hands and knees and presented Kirby with her lovely rump, and moments later she was once more filled with urgently stabbing and pulling flesh as Kirby held the girl by her pretty hips and gave her every inch of what he had. In and out his dick went, sliding greasily through the quivering tube of flesh and muscle that was Alan's butt-hole. It felt so damned good, just pushing and pulling, feeling every millimeter of his cock being squeezed and rubbed inside that hot, hot tunnel.

Kirby still couldn't believe what he was doing, but it felt so good. Too good to stop.

END

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsalmost 14 years ago
OH YES!!!!!!

I loved this story or passion and desire. The way you have told this story from both sides makes it so fantastic. This is one story that needs to be continued

Bully_HayesBully_Hayesover 14 years ago
Amazing Job

you are a talented writer. very nuanced and descriptive. like you, I also found it difficult to come up with new and colorful terms for the carnal moments. overall, I was very impressed. keep it up.

Bully Hayes

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dad's Dirty Boy Sparks fly when father sees his college son in lingerie.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Panty-Boy A son embraces his new role as his father's wife.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Whore Ch. 01 A Father confronts his Son.in Incest/Taboo
Don't Wake Daddy With son, father did more than just walk in his sleep.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories