All Comments on 'Travellers Meet and Take a Chance'

by geminigma

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written but hurried

Your story read very easily, but seemed hurried. So much could be done with the charterers and situation. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
rewrite required

This should be sent back to the author for a full rewrite. Must be a grade school kid as doesn't know the difference between "cum" and "come" nor when to use either.

miss_claremontmiss_claremontover 14 years ago
Good start, needs more. Story has potential.

You have really good potential to take this story further than it was. I agree with the first poster, it was a little too hurried and rushed. I would have liked some more character development and sexy banter between Chloe and the businessman.

This has been my fantasy to try out with my man, pretending we don't know each other, meeting at a hotel bar, and going at it in our hotel suite, and I just don't think you quite fulfilled it with this story. You were so close and you can still flesh it out to really make it super hot. Loved the part with her using her toy while he fucked her, that was great. They seem like a really hot couple. I could totally imagine myself in this scenario if you added a lot more naughty things for them to do. Keep on writing. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous