Trip to England Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he pulled his cock out of his pants. It was semi hard and even in that state bigger than Tom's. He looked down at Lori and held his cock. There was a moment of pause as she could see his ass contract as he tried to start the flow. The stream started slowly and built up momentum quickly. Lori was amazed at the warmth and power of the flow. Ian pissed on her breasts and he splayed legs. He moved the flow over her body, only avoiding her face. He finally finished and shook his cock before placing it in his pants.

"Stand up" he ordered.

Lori stood and her knees wobbled from squatting so long. The warmth of the urine was quickly turning to a chill and her nostrils flared at the odor. He had humiliated her and she knew she would let him do it again. Ian told Tom to give her her dress. Lori put it on and felt it cling to her wet body. She was sure anyone looking would be able to her cunt and nipples through the soaked material.

"Ian, please. I won't say no to you but please don't make me walk into the hotel like this. Please."

"Since you put it that way, since you were smart enough not to say you wouldn't do it I will let you sneak in a back private entrance."

"How do you have access to the door, isn't it locked."

"Of course it is slut," he smiled and leaned over to kiss her cheek gently. "I own the hotel and it is my private entrance. What room are you in?"

When Tom gave the number, Ian acted surprised they were in the suite and said they were the ones that got the deal that the internet web master had screwed up. He laughed and said he was happy they had such a nice room. They walked down the street towards the hotel. Lori could smell the urine and was glad they passed no one on the way. They turned into a side alley and entered a locked door to the hall in the back of the hotel. Ian left them at the elevator and told Lori to shower and be waiting on her knees at the door. He would be up in a few minutes to use his slut's mouth.

Tom and Lori said nothing in the elevator, They didn't even make eye contact. They exited the elevator and once inside Lori dropped the dress on the floor and headed directly to the bathroom. Tom picked up the dress and put it in a plastic laundry bag to hopefully stop the smell. His balls ached and he was glad they were finally in the room.

Lori finished quickly, wanting to stay under the warm shower longer but not wanting to anger Ian. She powdered her body and dried her hair rapidly. She went to the door and dropped to her knees, spreading her legs and placing her hands behind her back.

There was a knock at the door and Tom reached by his naked wife and pulled the door open. Standing in the doorway was Ian and next to him was a uniformed hotel worker with a tray of fresh fruit.

"Oh, I didn't expect you to be out of the shower so quickly. Bernie, place the fruit on the table. You stay where you are," he looked at Lori and saw the red form across her chest. "You look so good like that on your knees and naked."

The bell boy couldn't help but stare at the woman in the suite. He nearly dropped the tray and waited by the door until Ian said thank you and sent him off. Ian walked over to the fruit and grabbed a section of orange, stuffing it into his mouth. He grabbed another piece and pushed it into Lori's mouth. He squeezed it so some of the juice dripped onto her tits.

He walked to the desk and dragged the chair near the bed and motioned for Tom to sit. From this spot Tom had a clear view of the bed and his kneeling wife by the door. Tom walked to the bed and sat down. He removed his shoes and socks and then unbuttoned his shirt. Tom could see his hairy chest and muscular arms as he let the shirt fall from his body. Ian go up and walked over to Lori in just his leather pants.

Ian spoke, "I want you to chew and suck on my cock through my pants. I expect you to get me hard."

Lori watched as he drew closer. When his crotch was inches from her face she leaned over and began to lick and chew and suck on the prize hidden by a layer of leather. She could feel it swell in her mouth and worked as diligently as possible. Once his cock was hard he pulled back and stripped his pants off. He wasn't wearing underwear and the musky odor of his sweaty cock and ball filled her nostrils.

He was a sexy man nude. His body was fit and well proportioned. Most men look silly nude, Lori thought but not this man. She opened her mouth and licked the head of his cock. She worked her mouth up and down his shaft and every time she approached the head she knew he expected her to suck it into her mouth. She wanted to tease him, after all he did to her and he smiled down at her letting her know he knew and approved.

She pulled his cock up, surprised at its weight and girth. As she held it she dropped her head and began to lick his balls. The musky smell and taste only fueled her passion. Finally after a thorough tongue bath she looked up to him with his cock laying on her lower lip. Her eyes fixed on his as she slowly sucked the cock into her mouth. She got about two thirds of the way when she felt the bulbous head encroach on her throat. She pulled back and took a breath through her nose and slid her mouth farther down the shaft.

Lori had learned to deep throat Tom and though he was not as big she felt she would soon have the whole cock in her mouth. She was glad she never had a gag reflex. This pattern of deep breaths followed by taking more and more cock continued for minutes. Lori's mouth was full of saliva and on each up stroke it would dribble out of her mouth onto her chest. The noises were almost like those of a fat man's labored breathing while eating. She did not care, she was determined to swallow the whole thing.

Finally she felt her nose push into his pubic hair and felt his cock throbbing half way down her throat. He held her head and counted, "One thousand one, One thousand two and One thousand three."

When he finished he let the pressure off the back of her head and pulled his cock from her mouth. A string of ropey saliva spread from her lips to his tip of his cock until it finally broke and fell like a miniature lasso to her tits. She licked her lips and smiled.

"Not many women can take my cock all the way down like that. You did good, slut"

"Thank you, Ian. I wanted to please you," she whispered. "Please fuck me, I need to cum. Please."

"Crawl over to the bed and climb up there like a good dog. Lay on your back and spread yourself for me."

Past any embarrassment, Lori crawled and climbed onto the bed. She spread her legs and glanced over to Tom and said, "You are going to eat his load from my cunt."

She didn't wait for an answer because she felt the weight of Ian on the bed. His cock head pushed against her lips and entered her pussy easily. He had never felt a women so wet before. Not giving her time to adjust, Ian began to pump roughly in and out of her. He felt her legs wrap around his waist. He pounded her hard and could hear her muffled cries as her face was pressed against his shoulder. Words like 'fuck' and 'harder' and 'cum' echoed in the room. She wasn't making sentences but just muttering words. Ian usually could keep from cumming too quickly and as he felt his orgasm stirring he concentrated on making Lori cum first.

Finally the wave of relief and passion hit her and she screamed into his shoulder as her body shook uncontrollably for what seemed like minutes. Once he was sure she had cum Ian stopped fighting his bodies desires and came hard into her cunt. Tom could see Ian's ass clench as he pumped his wife with his seed. Toms cock was so hard it ached.

Once done they both stayed together, locked in the afterglow of two great orgasms. Finally after a few minutes, Ian reached behind him and pulled Lori's legs from his back. He stood up and a stream of cum dripped from her open cunt. Ian crawled back on the bed, moving up by her head and uttered three words.

"Clean me slut"

Without hesitation Lori lifted her head and began to lick and suck their mixed juices from his semi hard penis. She could feel it stir in her mouth. She was amazed he could recover so fast. She worked her mouth up and down his shaft. Hoping she could bring him off in her mouth.

"Tom," Ian spoke, "while your wife is sucking my cock I want you to eat her pussy. Make sure you clean her well and I'd like to see her cum again."

Tom looked up at Ian and remembered the story of the wolf. Tom knew he'd never be an alpha wolf. He got up from the chair and climbed onto the bottom of the bed. He looked at her swollen pussy and the white cream dripping from it. He looked first to his wife and saw her working furiously on Ian's cock, then he looked up at Ian who nodded his head at Tom. Tom stuck his tongue out and began to lick and suck as rapidly and noisily as his wife at the other end of the bed.

She came first and then while Tom looked up he could see her throat contract as she swallowed his load. Ian pulled away and asked Tom to go get him some ice because he wanted a glass of cold water. Tom left the room seeing the two talking softly. Once he returned Ian drank the water and extended his hand to Tom.

"I enjoyed your wife and our time together. I hope it was what you expected." They shook hands and Ian turned to say good bye to Lori. She was fast asleep on the bed, tired beyond her limits from the events of the evening. "Let her sleep, Tom. You will have time to relive this night for years. Let her rest."

Tom nodded in agreement and watched as Ian left the room. He undressed and thought about jerking off to relieve the ache in his balls but decided to wait until morning when he could make love to his wife. He turned off the light and feel fast asleep.

When he woke in the morning, Tom could hear the shower running. He thought about joining Lori but decided to wait. They had all day together. He looked at the clock and saw it was almost ten o'clock. He felt like last night was a dream, a long wet dream. He was glad they had done this and was also glad it was over.

At ten o'clock there was a knock on the door. Before Tom could get out of the bed Lori, clad in a hotel robe, came into the room. She said she'd get the door. When she opened it Ian was standing there. He bent over and kissed her on the mouth. A long wet kiss.

He looked at Tom when they were through and spoke, "I bet you didn't expect to see me Tom. While you were getting ice last night the slut and I talked. I have never seen a women embrace the submissive side as completely and fully as her."

"It seemed a shame to let it end after only one night. I told her I'd be here at ten o'clock and if she wanted to continue with our relationship she was to shave herself completely bald. If not I would say good bye again and leave. Well slut, did you make up your mind?"

Lori didn't speak, she didn't need to answer with words. She dropped the robe and stood nude in front of both men. She smiled but neither saw, they were looking at her freshly shaved cunt.

"Tom," Ian's voice broke the silence, "You have two choices. You can be part of the pack for the next few days and watch. Or you can refuse and I will take your wife with me and return her in three days. We both can see she has decided. What about you?"

"I will stay."

End of part three. Please write comments and criticisms about the story. Part four is mostly formulated but I could use any feedback. Please vote!

12