Triple-Tryst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
416 Followers

Orgasms! My sisters jerked and twitched—even as they tried to hold on to each other. Their bottoms began to roll and undulate. Meg's overhanging leg stretched out; her foot pointed. Courtney simply arched her back to make her ass stick out. Dad kept pushing and pulling and for awhile it just went on like that—both sisters gasping and moaning into each other's smearing mouths—but then dad, who was shirtless, started to get his shoes and pants off. He left the dildos buzzing away where they were while he got naked, and though Courtney's slipped out, dad was right there again to reinsert it. I was so into watching I didn't even think to maybe get to a more concealed place; I was just standing tall and in the open, staring with my mouth hanging open wide.

That was when dad happened to look over and saw me, and for an instant, he was the one with his mouth open! He just stared at me, like he was seeing someone else, or someone he knew, and then I could tell in his eyes, that he finally realized it was me and relaxed a little bit. He tossed his head for me to come over, and I gladly went. I so wanted to be a part of all that, I could barely think! I made my way around the couch and was about to kneel down beside dad when he said, "No, sweetie. Just stand there and let me admire you for a moment. Mind?" I shook my head in answer, but now my thoughts were filled with the word admire and it made me so happy inside I almost felt like singing—or humming along with those two dildos!

As dad continued sliding those things in and out of my sisters—neither of whom knew I was standing there due to their being on some other planet at the time—I started to feel just a bit self conscious. I mean, I knew he knew I was me, but he kept looking and studying and keening his eyes. I noticed him look at my legs, then up to my face. He studied my shoes and then I knew he was looking at my boobs. I decided to turn a little bit to give him different views and when I did, he smiled.

"Oh come here honeybunch!" he finally said and I went gladly! I knelt right there next to him and dad leaned toward me. I thought he wanted to kiss me, but instead he whispered in my ear, "Wanna hold one of these in your sister so we can get a little better acquainted?" I nodded, reached down between Meg's legs and grasped the protruding base of the dildo. I pushed it deep and my sister moaned.

It was a nice sort of 'power' to have!

But then dad sat back on his heels, just smiling at me.

"If I didn't see it with my own two eyes, I would never believe it," he said finally.

"What do you mean dad?" I asked.

"Well, like I said before, there really is nothing about you that's male. Not when you want to be, I mean. And now...look at you. No doubt now. No confusing you for a drag queen or anything close."

Courtney made a shivering, gagging noise. I looked over and her leg was raising into a stiff point. Dad gently kissed her ankle and pushed her leg back down with his free hand.

"You always dress up?" dad continued. I shook my head. "Well, could've fooled me. Got anything on underneath?" I nodded. "Well, speak up, girl!" Dad laughed, and I finally relaxed a little. In fact when I relaxed I seemed to 'relax' into that other part of me.

"Yes, I sure do," I said, and even my voice sounded lighter, higher. "Want me to show you?" Dad's eyes widened, but then he smiled and laughed.

"Maybe in a little while," he said. "First, want to help me with something?" I nodded again, and dad gently pulled the dildo out of Courtney, and waited while I did the same thing with Meg. Then he stood and went to the large, crisp paper shopping back on the seat of the couch. I couldn't help but gaze at his boner when he stood, but then he had a couple of large boxes and handed me one of them. In the background, almost in another world far away, Meg and Courtney were moving, sitting up, rubbing the goose-flesh off their arms. They scooted a little closer to see what dad and I were up to.

"Hey, cute skirt!" Courtney said to me.

"Cute everything," Meg told me and I wanted to just hug them for being so kind!

I opened my box without really looking at what it was. I reached in and pulled out...a big, long dildo which was attached to a harness of some sort. It had hook-n-loop closures, but it also had a secondary prong which would...I tried to imagine it—sink into a woman's pussy while she wore it. Then dad had Courtney stand up before him and started to put the thing on her. It looked sexy in a strange way. Courtney moved the straps and got the secondary prong inserted in her, and then tightened the closures. She stood there looking rather puzzled, but happy to have the thing on her at the same time. I was helping sister Meg on with hers. It was the same type of device, purple in color instead of greenish like Courtney's, and when she had it on I started to wonder what it would be like to have Meg do it to me that way.

A part of me really enjoyed the prospect!

Then dad turned from the two girls—who were now doing a sort of back and forth 'swordfight' thing with their new dildos—and leaned toward me.

"Get the other two boxes, would you, honey-girl?" he whispered. "In fact just bring the whole bag over here. There's some other stuff in there...." I got up and did as I was asked, and then set the bag down between dad and me. He reached in and tossed me a box. I opened it and pulled out yet another dildo. This was a little different though because by the picture it was meant to be worn by a guy, just above his own real penis. Dad took his out and it was the same thing. He looked at the picture and nodded, and then got the straps around him and got into position. It looked really alien and weird, but sexy too. The rubber dong lay right on top of dad's real erection and I knew what it was for. I only wished I were made like Meg and Courtney!

I glanced over and my sisters were still playing around bonking their dildos together. They looked so cute doing that, so adorable, but then Meg knelt in front of Courtney and started sucking on Courtney's 'dick.' It was pretty arousing to see even though the thing wasn't real. Dad had pretty much given up on paying any attention to them. He waved me close and I leaned toward him expecting another whispered message.

Instead, he kissed my nose!

"...want to show me now?" he asked, and I got a thrill that shot right through every pore of my body. I inhaled, gulped, and then got to my feet. Off to the side, Courtney now was on all fours with Meg right behind her, and with a quick dip and push, Meg inserted her dildo into Courtney. She leaned back, took hold of Courtney's cute hips and began fucking her right then and there. Courtney held her breath and I could tell she was trying to keep the noise down. But dad was still staring up at me, and I felt nervous. Like stage fright. I unbuttoned the cuffs of the blouse, then reached up and undid the front buttons, and little by little I got the blouse opened and off. I was trying to hurry, but it seemed that dad wasn't actually in any hurry, so I started to take my time and pretend I was doing a little striptease for him.

It was like moving to music that nobody could hear. I could hear it. Almost. I reached down to my waist, smoothed my hands down over the front of the skirt, and then reached to the hem and pulled it up and then down for a little peek-a-boo. Dad's grin widened. I turned and pushed my ass out and flipped the back of the skirt up and back down, showing him my panties. I looked over my shoulder and dad looked so pleased I thought he was going to applaud. But then the skirt was off and I continued doing a little step and turn and a step and a step, and I pulled the foam rubber things out of the front of the camisole, tossed them aside, got the blouse open and shrugged out of it, and then went to my knees right in front of dad. I leaned back and stuck one leg out at him, pointed my foot and waited while he took my shoe off, then pulled my leg back and stuck the other out at him. He really seemed to like that a lot.

Then I stuck the first leg out at him and undid the clasps of the garter belt, pushed the stocking down a bit, and then let dad pull it the rest of the way off. I pointed my bare toes at him and he went to kiss them but I pulled my foot back just in time. He laughed. I'd never seen him look so happy! Then I let dad take my other stocking off the same way. This time though I let him hold my leg. He moved closer and nuzzled his face against my calf, turned his head right at the end and kissed the inside of my ankle. I felt tingles race all up and through me, and then, because I really needed a break, I pulled my leg out of his hands and sat back and took off the garter belt. I tossed it at him and dad caught it, pressed it to his face and inhaled. Now I was in just panties and camisole, and I decided the camisole was prettier than the panties, and slid my panties off.

Not wanting him to see my taped up thing, I brought my legs back together and halfway under me, as if I was sitting side-saddle on a horse. This showed my hip and thigh and the rest of my leg and my foot, but didn't give him a crotch view. He came closer and reached for me. I let him caress my legs, enjoying each and every tingle, and then his hands went up under my camisole and my breaths got faster and deeper. The way he was touching me—it was different. He'd touched me before, touched my legs just now, but the way he was touching me, I knew somehow it was especially for me; like dad wasn't just touching a body: he was touching me! I felt so hot and squirmy I could barely think, and then he reached up and put his palm over my boob and I thought I was going to come right then and there. I didn't know how—maybe just spurt back underneath me or something—but it was such an incredibly sensuous feeling my mind went totally blank.

I remember looking over and seeing my two sisters still taking turns giving head to each other's dongs, but things were still and blurry all at the same time. Then dad said something to them and they came closer, and then one of them got behind me and she and dad got me to lean forward on my hands, and then got my knees spread out a little, and I was in the doggy position. I felt so ready; ready for anything. And then my other sister and dad helped peel the camisole off me, and then I just don't know: I guess my readiness turned straight into this ache and longing that was hard to control. I just so wanted to be fucked—wanted and needed to!—and then, as if to answer my desires, my sister, the one behind me, began lubricating my hole with some lotion or gel. She pushed a finger into me, and a moment later my opening relaxed and accepted her finger with ease, but the next moment that finger pulled out and was replaced by something twice or three times its thickness. I closed my eyes, held my breath, and then the thing was pushing in.

I don't know how long it went on; I completely lost track of time. An hour maybe? But in that time the pleasure of having one—and then the other—of those thick dildos thrusting in and out and in sent me on a trip that can still remember almost moment by moment. It was like a memory and a fantasy all rolled into one, like a vision you hear people talk about. It was as though my soul floated up and out of my body, and I was able to look down at myself—at this man/woman or woman/man, being constantly and steadily screwed in the ass. I could still feel that wonderful, deep inner massage as it was going on, but I was a spectator at the same time.

My skin burned. It was like a sunburn all over my body—everywhere. And my skin seemed to shiver over and over again (like when you hear nails scratched on a blackboard), to the point where even the slightest touch set me off in a gasp. But at the same time I seemed to be sitting off to the side, watching this all go on. I seemed to be watching, and when I'd look down I'd see this handsome thing jutting from my crotch—purple or green—and then I'd look over from there and see dad kneeling or sitting cross-legged, also watching. Sometimes he'd look over at me, and he'd smile, but I remember a moment when we just kept looking at each other, and the look felt warmer and happier, and I got up, took off the dildo and went crawling over to be closer to dad. I wanted more than to just sit there, and before I settled down, dad took me by the hips, turned me and brought me over in front of him. I knelt there with my back to him, and it seemed that every place inside me wanted to be filled. I felt hollow with only a fast, excitedly beating heart and nothing else but echoing nothingness, and then dad touched my shoulders and ran his fingers lightly down my back and I shivered and seemed to melt all through and through.

Then dad kissed my right shoulder. I couldn't help gasping! My nipples stood out and a quivering sensation started from somewhere behind my pubic bone and rippled upward through me until it fill my chest. I exhaled, but then dad's hands were smoothing downward over my hips, and the only thing that seemed like it might prevent all these wonderful chills from making my mind explode was to lean over—which I did. I leaned over onto my elbows, leaving my ass high in the air behind me, and the next thing I knew, dad's fingers were tracing the contours of my ass-cheeks, gliding down the inner curves of my crack, and then down over my pussy lips! I shivered. I buried my face in my arms and gasped and moaned, but his fingers didn't stop. They touched and brushed, caressed the backs of my thighs all the way to the backs of my knees, and then swept back over the backs of my calves. My toes curled up tight, but then dad's fingers slid over the balls of both my feet and touched the undersides of my toes.

I felt my organ stiffen, but now it was a tiny thing. My clit. Hard and stiff. It seemed to throb with my heartbeat, but even faster sometimes! And around it were molten lips which swelled and got hot, and then dad's finger—just one—was there, sliding through my wetness, up and then down slowly, and when it had gone up and down so many times that I thought I would go insane, I finally, when it reached the exact right spot, pushed myself backward and let my pussy swallow it whole.

Then the finger was plunging in and out and dad was saying something that I couldn't understand. I seemed to have lost the ability to understand words and could only go by sensations and feelings. Plunging. He was plunging and I was plunging back against him. Things inside me tightened and squeezed, and I felt shivers that wouldn't stop—couldn't stop—and I came and my body seemed to explode from that exact center—right where that finger was thrusting—outward in all directions!

And then dad started wiping my wetness upward and through my crack. He was wetting my bung-hole and that only made me want him more. I couldn't believe it was going to happen and wanted it so badly I could hardly wait. Impatience. I was filled with it. Then, one of the times dad's second finger traveled up with its slick load to wet my rear opening, it stopped and then pushed into me. I took in so much air I thought my lungs would explode! Then his finger pushed deeper while his other finger, the first one, remained buried halfway in my cunt. I held myself as steady as I could, but I was shaking from head to toe. I couldn't help it! Then the only thing I could do, I did; because dad was taking so long penetrating me, I pushed up on my hands so I'd have more leverage, and pushed back against him.

Being penetrated in both my holes at once was almost more than I could take. I thought—feared actually—that I'd gone too far. Maybe I'd hurt myself—or would—from too much pleasure, but then dad was pulling back and pushing in and then again faster and then faster, and he filled my two holes and completely and utterly did not hesitate using them! I gasped. My chest felt like it exploded, and then I drifted into another place. It was like the pleasure was just pushing me like a wave, and when I inhaled again I could feel a firm, pleasant pressure against my pussy-bone.

Looking down I saw my brother. I smiled because he didn't look like a brother, but more like a sister! My sister. I glanced over to where the sounds of gasping and groaning had gotten really loud, saw my sister, Meg, having sex with dad—my dad. On her hands and knees, dad right behind her. I hoped that would happen to me soon; just like that. I caught a glimpse of the special thing that was being done; dad had his handsome, beautiful thing in my sister's pussy, and a second thing—like the one I was now wearing—sliding in and out of her ass-hole. It looked so wonderful, I wanted it to happen to me—right now!

Just like this!

In and out of me, slowly, steadily. My pussy and ass stretching around those things, those firm, long things that were so thick and smooth! They moved like two fingers in a glove—the fingers of the glove—that was me. Silky, slick, smooth. In and out and in, both ways at once. Shivering all over, nipples hard—just jutting out like fingertips. In and out!

My brother now in front of me. So sweet! How is it that's he's like that—like us? He's not, but he is. Soft and smooth all over. Hairless. Pretty. So pretty! Not fair that he should be so pretty. Prettier than us—no, we're identical, all three of us! How could he be prettier?

And now I heard my sister Courtney. She was asking me something. To turn over? On my back? Yes I will! I felt her pull her thing out of me, that huge, thick prong. I got shivers when it finally passed out of me, and now I turned over. I looked up at her. If there was anyone I would wish to look like, it would be her.

—Or Meg. Both so sexy and beautiful. So much the same but so different. Like I was different. I pulled my legs back, grabbed my knees; back and wide apart. Wider. Spreading myself! And now she spread her knees out under me and put the head of that thing into me. She pushed and my body trembled. She pushed more and more of the dildo slid into me. Halfway. More than half.

And now she began pushing and pulling, letting her pelvis roll to stroke the thing in and out. So thick, but I was stretched now—wide. No ache. No stretching. I could—and was—taking it all into me. But what a sight! My gorgeous sister, so totally naked above me, leaning over, smiling sweetly as she shoved that giant cock in and out of my ass. My ass. My only hole. I smiled back at her and felt my thing throb and try to lift from its place. I reached down to touch it. It was so desperately hard, even bent back like that! But the thrusting, the enlarging of my ass-hole suddenly brought me to a different place; like my whole body was going to gently part up the middle and fall in two pieces. I closed my eyes, felt a pleasantly warm burning sensation all through my insides and started to float away again.

Dad in me. I'd wanted it—expected it—that first night. His thing in my pussy and that other thing in my ass. I loved having him in my ass before. He was so big. I never thought it was that big but it was. Huge, massive. And now he was in my cunt! Shivers raced through me from that connection, that plunging, that penetration. And I was sooo completely penetrated. Both ways at once! There was no doubt. It wasn't like a dream at all. This was real: my own daddy had his penis in my vagina and the dildo in my ass. Real sex. Like with Ronny—but, who is Ronny?

Your "sister" Ronny, idiot! The one over there with Courtney. Just look at her—look at them! She looked so pretty like that, all crouched over, ramming him. Him? Look at Ronny's legs and feet pointing like that. Such god damned pretty legs! And she's fucking... "her." Ronny was a "her," a "she." Look at the way "she's" just reaching up with everything and hugging and holding Courtney.

Selbryth
Selbryth
416 Followers