Triple-Tryst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be right back!" she said, and she got up and dashed off toward the pool house. Even at a distance I adored her, but when she disappeared inside the building, I turned back to sucking and squeezing out more of what was still in dad's cock.

It seemed bigger now by quite a bit!

Dad it seemed, had been stirred by my continuing mouthing of his organ just as I'd been by Courtney's, and he raised his head and looked down at me. I saw and felt him move and looked up over his paunch. I felt embarrassed for a moment, but only until he reached his hand over and ran his fingers through my hair.

"You never seem to have enough, do you?" he said lovingly. He looked over at Meg and hugged her until she opened her eyes. "Why don't you and your brother uh...do that sixty-nine thing?" Meg lifted her head from dad's chest and smiled. She saw me, saw what was in my mouth and smiled even wider, and I lay back from dad as she got up and crawled over me. It was as if we'd rehearsed and practiced that move! In a matter of four seconds she had me in her mouth and had her pussy settled on my face, and then we simply enjoyed one another!

* * *

I was so wrapped up in Meg's scent and taste and the way she sucked my dick, that I hardly felt dad move away from where he'd been. But then I noticed a shadow in the stars and saw that he was kneeling right there—behind Meg's undulating rear and right above my forehead. His prick was fully erect again and I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep making my sister come or to open my mouth and let dad push down my throat, but the decision was made for me: dad moved closer and started to insert himself in my sister's pussy!

Seeing something like that happening literally before my very eyes, was enough to make me forget about everything else for awhile. Especially when Meg let out a throaty moan that made my still-inserted dick vibrate! When dad was all the way in Meg resumed sucking me and I was able to think straight enough to get back to licking her clit, but now there was this huge piston-like thing thrusting back and forth just above the bridge of my nose!

Strange, but as dad held Meg's hips and rammed her, he was gazing straight down into my eyes the whole time, even with the view partially blocked by his plunging member and his groin! Meg was beside herself—now lifting her mouth from my cock and leaning her head back as she groaned aloud—but dad and I simply looked each other in the eyes while we each made love to Meg in our different ways.

Then dad's eyes lost their focus. His mouth fell open. He shoved in and out a couple more times, and then suddenly pulled out and pointed the head of his cock directly at my mouth. The only thing I could think of was to open wide, and then strings of fresh, hot semen were spurting out and over and through my lips. Dad gasped and more came out of his undulating thing. I swallowed, licked my lips and forced my mouth wide open again to catch more, and more came out!

Poor Meg was left in mid-orgasm and dad knew it. He pushed his gushing dong back into her and thrust in and out furiously three or four more times, then pulled out and let his jiz squirt between my reaching lips. Then again—into Meg, ramming three times, bringing her off—and pulling out to give me what I wanted. It went on like this for a couple of minutes, and then dad let his flexing, sagging dick remain in my mouth while he used his thumb to bring Meg completely off. My sister moved aside and off me to enjoy the thumb at a better angle, and dad leaned a little more over me to give me the complete length of his cock.

I sucked! I drank and swallowed and squeezed and sucked! I couldn't get enough of his taste. Even the smell filled my lungs with each excited breath and the more I tasted and breathed, the more I wanted! Meg was squirming and gasping nearby and Courtney was heck-knew-where, but right then and there, just like that, my womanly side was being totally satiated! I felt starved for dad's goo and he'd known it obviously and was now giving me as much as he had. It made my whole being stiff and excited. Each swallow made me swell inside, that warm, electrifying heat that seemed to buzz and flutter everywhere. I felt my insides quivering, and then, to top it all off, Meg must've snapped out of the orgasmic trance she was in and saw how hard I still was because the next moment she crawled away from dad's thick thumb and straddled me. She got my cock inside her and started to hump and grind, but before I could gush into her, Courtney returned!

"Taa-Daaah!" she sang, and Meg clapped her hands and cheered, dad said something about 'how beautiful' it was, but the thick, flaccid length that I was still sucking and drinking from was so wonderful it took me a moment or two to finally let it slip from my mouth. I finally raised my head and looked.

It really was beautiful as dad had said; I had to agree!

Courtney had apparently gone to the pool house's showers and shaved her pussy completely bald, and now stood before us showing it off! She seemed quite pleased with herself, but Megan seemed a little more than pleased. She got up and simply threw herself down before our sister and began kissing and licking that hairless pussy right then and there! Courtney started to protest, but her words got stuck in her throat and then pushed aside by the gasp and shudder which seemed to take over her entire body! The only thing she seemed able to do was move her feet a little further apart and roll her pelvis out toward Meg and then she closed her eyes, covered her face with her forearms and moaned.

I noticed a small bottle clenched desperately in one of her hands, and as the pleasure began to swirl inside her (I so could imagine how that felt!), her fingers squeezed and a thick, clear oil oozed out the spout. But then Courtney somehow regained control and stepped back. She was panting—breathing like she'd just sprinted from the house and back—but she was able to get her composure.

"No," she said softly to Meg, and then she lifted her eyes to dad. Dad nodded. Courtney smiled down at her sister, then leaned down and kissed her sweetly on the lips. "I've just gotta do this first...." Then she turned from Meg and marched right up to me. Her smile warmed me and the twinkle in her eyes thrilled me! She knelt at my side and then squeezed oil out of the bottle and all over my cock and crotch. It was warm, light and felt really nice. But then Courtney aimed the spout down her own front and let a stream of oil completely drench her shaven crotch. She then set the bottle aside, scooted down around my legs, lifted my one leg and then got hers over and between mine. She moved closer and finally pressed her hairless, oil-slick pussy right up against the underside of my crotch—right where my pussy would have been had I been born female! And though I had no genitals right there—except for the rigid organ which stood straight up between us, and the balls which she'd somehow scooted beneath—the pressure of my sister's warm, smooth, swollen labia against my body sent shivers all through me. There was a single drop of semen that spattered down on my lips from dad's overhanging dong, but the things I was feeling now made me forget even this part of my other side!

I moved up closer against my sister—who was already rolling and grinding her pelvis—and then started to do the same sort of motion. It seemed strangely familiar; like I'd always been this way and had always enjoyed smearing my pussy against another girl's! I turned more on my side to get our intertwined legs more comfortably arranged, and I leaned on my one elbow for support. Courtney likewise twisted slightly the opposite way and pretty soon we were pushing and rubbing and smearing our crotches together like mad! It was a weird, wonderful sort of fever which came over us both—as though the main goal within each of us was to make the other feel as wonderful and aroused as possible.

—And it was working!

But in that position—my left foot planted on the grass in front of Courtney's belly, my right leg laying up against her ass and back—and her legs in identical but reversed direction, that left a very pretty, very bare and tempting looking foot sticking out toward my face. It waggled idly and forgotten because of my sister's undivided attention to what was going on much further up between those gorgeous legs of hers, but after a few moments I couldn't resist the urge anymore and reached up and pulled that foot down closer to me. I shoved my crotch against the slick thing that was squirming against it at the moment, and at the same time kissed the delicate ball of that pretty foot. Courtney let out a grunt like I'd never heard before! Everything was moving, shaking, both of our bodies almost beyond our conscious control at that point, but here amidst it all, I was kissing my sister's cute foot, watching her toes curl and then spread, and then, bending that foot down so it pointed at me, I opened my mouth and pushed my lips tight around her big-toe.

Her pelvic gyrations took off! Courtney was grunting, gasping, moaning with each breath, but I calmly went on sucking her tender toes while I continued sliding and gliding up and down and side to side against her cunt. Then I felt her gash get extremely hot, and she fell back shuddering and staring up at the sky. Her bottom kept twitching and jerking in orgasm, but she was no longer purposefully rubbing against me—just climaxing!

And it went on for quite a few moments! I kept kissing and licking her toes, running my tongue down from the ball of that precious foot, along the arch and then over the heel, and Courtney went on shivering and shaking all over. It was the strangest but most electrifying thing I'd ever seen, but then the whole idea of what I was doing, and who this beautiful lady was, returned to my thoughts and the next moment a warm vein was pulsing downward through my groin, then quickly upward. My ejaculation happened in thin air—my spunk spewing out in great, hot, forceful jets and landing all over my and my sister's crotches. I shivered and gasped, went on rubbing and pushing against Courtney's hot, volcanic cunt lips and more seed spurt up and oozed down over everything. It only added to the slippery coating we both had between our legs, and as we continued to thrust and push—or rather twitch—my come and Courtney's pussy-dew blended in with the oil and produced a thick, syrupy goo which I wished we could bottle for future use! But the sensation of it—rubbing our smoothly shaven flesh together like that—was beyond words almost. Silky, oily, slick and slippery—all were correct, but having this other person so earnestly and passionately rubbing back against me—maybe that was the part that was beyond words!

Finally we slumped and lay more or less motionless under the stars. I was still breathing hard, feeling my insides tingle and sparkle like fireflies and feeling the warmth of my sister's body still radiating up between my legs, and I never wanted it to end. If I had my choice I would have wanted us both welded together just like that and be with her forever.

But then a pair of feet, identical the one I still held in my hand, came up and stopped right next to my face. I looked up the long, shapely legs and found a smiling face far away at very top. The face suddenly swooped down as Meg squatted close.

"...looks like you two ladies really have a thing for each other, huh?" she whispered, and she was perfectly serious.

And perfectly loving!

I nodded and glanced at her pussy V, which was quite exposed as she balanced there on the balls of her feet. The sight of her pubic hair made me smile. Hairless or haired, I loved the sight of Meg and Courtney's pussies. then my gooey cock flopped over limp and stuck to my thigh and I sighed. I knew that particular part of my body would never look quite as beautiful as Courtney's or Meg's, but just then it didn't seem to matter. I started to sit up, struggling to move, and I felt Courtney start to stir as well. Soon her overhanging leg slipped off me and she sat up. She looked dazed but happy and gave me such a warm, satisfied smile that it felt like my heart leapt out of my chest and entered hers.

"Gawd, you two!" Meg said, smirked. She shook her head, and then helped us both get our legs untangled and to sit up. She was kneeling behind Courtney, brushing grass off her shoulders, and sighed. "Uh...dad and I," she continued, looking directly at me now, "were thinking about...maybe spending the night together. Well, the rest of the night since it's about midnight right now."

"Well sure," Courtney said, stretching her arms over her head. "I'm game. I loved being all snuggled up with everybody last night." That stretch and back-arch was obviously an innocent movement on her part (she really was just stretching), but she looked so incredibly sexy doing it I realized that it would not be very difficult to get hard again. In fact it was already starting to happen.

"Yes, but..." Meg said. She again eyed me directly. "Just dad and me, and then you and Ronny—separately...." Courtney looked surprised and a little puzzled, but her face turned to me and a smile began to spread across her face.

"In that case, sure," Courtney said to me—completely ignoring our sister now—and she looked so sweetly adorable and yet so wickedly sexy that it took my breath away! She leaned back on both hands and stretched her legs out toward me, feet pointed. Where her stretch hadn't been a pose, this most surely was!

"Okay then?" Meg asked, and Courtney nodded without taking my eyes off mine. I nodded as well, but by that time my eyes had fallen from Courtney's smiling face to her newly shaved pussy.

My insides quivered!

* * *

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdover 17 years ago
Surreal

It was a bit hard to keep track of who was who, but then it really didn't matter because the triplets are all in each others' heads. The sex, the love, the whole scene, all hot! There were a lot of errors in grammar, syntax and spelling that could have been cleaned up better, though.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Blackmailing a Feminist Bitch An 18-year old daughter manipulated; a bitch mom dominated.in Incest/Taboo
Threads: The Island Kyle gets an inheritance, sisters and trouble. in Incest/Taboo
Buttholing Ch. 01 Sabrina uses a teenage fad to tempt her father.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Karen's Threesome, Daughter's Joy On vacation, a mother & daughter have a threesome.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories