Triple-Tryst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
415 Followers

And now other fingers found the edges of the surgical tape which held my most private parts up against me. They pulled and the tape came undone. My thing flipped upward into the cool night air. It was chilled but still hard. Now I was naked. There was absolutely nothing to hide me, and in reality, nothing to hide. I wanted to be this open, this exposed. There was no harm. I trusted each thing that happened, each hand and finger, each smile. More wetness dripped down, and then something bigger than the first intruding finger began to push against my anal ring. I knew it would fit—it had before. I knew it was dad and felt a surge of desire and acceptance and awe shoot through me. I was ready for him—so ready!

And then other hands were taking hold of my ankles and holding my legs wide open. I tried to open my eyes but saw only shadows and pretty silhouettes. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feelings, and then, as dad began to push into me (into my ass-hole!), mouths began covering my bare toes. Tongues began to lick the tops of my feet, my ankles, while hands slithered down my calves. I couldn't tell which was harder at that point—my stiffening, pointing legs, or the huge thing now invading my rectum.

Now dad took hold of my legs again. He pushed them back over me as he settled in and continued stretching my ass-hole wide with his dong. I felt tender kisses against the backs of my legs, my heels, and then there were mouths licking my underarms and hands running over my chest and down my belly. One of them found the stiff thing jutting from my crotch; it was bent upward because of the shape and angle of dad's abdomen, but fingers encircled my organ and began pulling and pushing on it. I felt my fluid ooze out and the fingers found it and began playing with it—rubbing it around and over the head of my thing. I froze. I would spurt on my tummy again—but that was okay. I didn't care. All I wanted was to please dad—to have him fill me like he had before. I wanted to find the remnants of these moments in the toilet water again. I wanted to see it and know how it had been—how it was now.

And then, the huge thing made its final push and I could feel dad's pubic curls tickling my ass-cheeks. He was all the way inside me! But he didn't move. I didn't move—nobody moved. For that one moment it seemed like the universe was frozen solid. Time had stopped. I couldn't even remember how to breathe, and then, just like that, dad pulled back and rammed in and I thought for sure that the pressure and the sheer fullness of what was packed into me would bring me off—just like before. He hadn't even stroked me or jerked me off that last time; it had just been his thing, massaging my deepest place.

But then my thoughts were stolen by the warm, wet, puffy thing that suddenly descended on my mouth! I felt thighs around my face, heard a muffled moan (the delicate flesh of those thighs were covering my ears!), and then this wonderful, soggy, slick thing started to rub up and down over my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and tasted my sister's pussy—which sister, I had no idea—and in moments she was gasping and crying out into the night as dad silently reamed me; his huge member stretching me wider and making the fit nice and comfortable.

I remember that my sisters took turns riding my face all during the time that dad fucked me, but then they stopped. My face was plastered with their wetness and scent and I wanted more. It was an odd, almost bisexual feeling I'd been having—being screwed and eating pussy at the same time, but it was also not a male bisexual feeling—as if I were a man who was having sex with another man while also eating a pair of hot women out. It was more the other way around; I was female inwardly as dad had said, but I while I was more interested in other women, I thoroughly enjoyed having a man inside me at the same time.

But then dad stopped what he was doing. He pulled out. I wondered if all my inner thoughts and conflicts and discoveries had made me miss the most important moment—his most important moment. But as he pulled out, he wasn't soft, wasn't dripping as the last time. I opened my eyes to look, but then dad's strong hands took me by the waist and turned me bodily over. I was on my knees and then hands and knees, and a moment later dad reinserted himself and pushed all the way in. I thought I was going to spurt right straight down on the grass, but dad didn't move while he was in me. I wondered what was going to happen, but didn't even have to ask. One of my sisters then happily slid herself under me, head first, and when her beautiful crotch was directly below my head her mouth suddenly took my cock and started sucking it. A shiver ran right up over my legs and up my chest, and then I simply leaned my head down between her invitingly spread legs and began to eat her out. Dad waited another moment or two and then resumed ass-fucking me, but now the focus was really on the eager mouth on my cock!

I could have erupted many times, but each time I felt about ready to unload, my sisters would trade places, and each interruption gave me a needed break from the overpowering sensitivity wracking my body. I felt like a single huge nerve ending that's been touched almost too much, but every time there was a changing of the guard, everything was fresh and new again.

Then, an endless amount of time after that, both my sisters began laying under me, side by side, mouths sharing equal sides of my prong. I had two pussies and four beautiful legs to consider, and when my sisters turned on their sides facing each other as they went on slurping on my agonizingly sensitive cock, I went down on my elbows and kissed their hips as I reached around behind each and began toying with their pussies. Their legs lifted to give me access and moments after that I had my fingers in both of them at the same time. Their bottoms began to roll and undulate as I brought them closer and closer to orgasm, and then they were moaning and grunting against my cock and again I thought I was just about to spurt off. I wanted to—badly—but after a little while more, dad stopped his rhythmic, forceful thrusts into me, and pulled gently out.

I was left with a gaping hole between my buns! Night air rushed in and chilled me, but the two squirming girls under me kept their mouths moving against my cock, and my plunging fingers kept their bodies moving too!

Eventually the three of us rolled and turned and got on our sides on the grass, making a daisy-chain and enjoying one another as we had been that first night. But at one point I remembered the deep, thrusting thing that had brought me so close to orgasm and raised my head from between one of my sister's splayed thighs and looked. I saw dad sitting there smiling absently, his eyes now turning to mine.

"I just wanted to watch you three for awhile," he explained. "The way you all touch and kiss and explore and move together—it's like ballet or something. Go on, Meg's missing you!" I looked back to where my head had just been, and my sister's legs were scissoring back and forth in desperation. Her pelvis was lifting and rolling, and I instantly went back to licking her out. She gasped the moment my tongue returned to her, and then I was lost in that incredible, lingering moment again.

The urge to spurt was lessened now, now that dad wasn't filling me the way he had. I relaxed into the wonderful, sensuous rhythm my sisters and I had gotten into. I could feel their lips around my cock, their tongue caressing my balls, but again, I didn't have that male feeling even when they were in direct contact with what were essentially male organs. Having felt the shift to my female side so strongly with dad, it simply continued as I went on turning this way and then that in our little head-to-crotch chain. Then I happened to look up again, maybe an hour later, and saw dad standing a little ways away, holding a garden hose to his crotch and rubbing the water vigorously over his dick. When he was done he turned the water off and came back toward us. I watched him approach, and then he was kneeling right beside me. His smile made me stop thinking about going back to Courtney's snatch, and then my sisters stopped and we each sat up.

"I just want to borrow your brother for a little bit," dad whispered, looking at Meg and Courtney, and my insides simply swelled! I so needed him in me again, but when he took my hands, lay back and pulled me toward him, the thought of actually being on top of dad and fucking him—in his ass!—made me squirm a little inside! Instead of spreading and raising his knees though, dad just pulled me over on top of him. He had me straddle his thighs—they were together—and while I was sitting there, he spread his legs a little bit and then had me lean back. Way back. He sat up to help me, and then I was laying with my head and shoulders and a bit of my back touching the grass, but my pelvis and hips elevated over dad's thick thighs, and then my legs draped down the other side, toward his arms. With a slight adjustment, dad had us both so our crotches were right up against each other, scrotums mooshed together and the bottoms of our cocks just touching. It was a bit awkward for me laying half-inverted like that between dad's feet, but with my hips up over his thighs, it made the head of my cock almost reach the same height as his did.

Then I thought how wonderful it would be to simply rub myself against him like that. Women did it with each other like that sometimes. I thought of two very beautiful women who had or probably would do it that way, and glanced at my sisters. Meg was standing and Courtney sat, both intently watching what was going on. I thought they'd get down on the grass and get into the same position and start rubbing their pussies together, and I realized that that would be something I would love to try with either of them—just the underside of my crotch grinding and slipping and sliding against their snatch! The thought made my thing stiffen, but then dad cleared his throat and addressed my sisters.

"Uh," he began, "...either of you two have any idea what you might be able to do with two cocks positioned so closely together? Remember of course, that I cleaned mine off, and Ronny's here is still nice and fresh." My sisters stared, glanced at each other, and then looked back. "Anything in the way of perhaps sitting on us a certain way so that nothing filthy gets rubbed into the wrong place?"

"Do I ever!" Courtney laughed, and before Meg could move, Courtney got up, stepped over dad and me and squatted down right over both our cocks. She reached down beneath her to squeeze both our cocks tightly together, and then began to slowly lower herself until her molten pussy begin to squish and press down—over both our cock-heads at once!

My sister grimaced a little. I could tell by her expression it was taking a lot of concentration, but she kept pushing down, taking breaths, pushing, rolling her pelvis to make her pussy smear our cock-heads with her slickness, and then, after holding her breath, she pushed down hard and I felt her pussy slip down over us! It was incredible! She held herself like that for a moment, stretched so wide I couldn't even imagine, and then got her feet repositioned and her weight redistributed, and remained like that for another couple of breaths.

"Oh my goodness," Meg whispered. "They're actually fitting? You're actually fitting them both inside you?" Courtney only nodded, her entire being still focused on what she was doing, and then she pushed down more and seemed to relax. A moment later she sat all the way down onto us, and then turned her face to her sister and grinned smugly.

"Okay so you have The Pussy That Swallowed the Earth!" Meg sneered. "Big deal!"

"Well you try it then!" Courtney answered.

"I thought you'd never ask!" Meg laughed, and Courtney rolled her eyes. She saw her sister move closer, expecting to take a turn, but Courtney rose upward as if to get off, and then suddenly plunged herself down again. I thought I was going to spurt right then and there. I even heard dad gasp!

"...bitch..." Meg grumbled, and then Courtney, chuckling, got all the way off and stepped aside. Meg then straddled us and took a shot at it.

After the initial good-natured ribbing my sisters gave each other, and after the initial dilation of their openings, they took their 'turns' silently, but just as eagerly. I was still amazed at how they were able to do something like that—and amazed each time either of them would slide down around us—but apparently they themselves were beyond being amazed. I watched as each would mount us, hump up and down ten or fifteen times—bringing herself off with harsh, sometimes explosive orgasms—and then politely make way for the other.

They shared dad and me equally and easily, just as they shared everything else, and that was even true with the way they were facing each time they climbed on board; sometimes they were turned toward dad, sometimes me. I appreciated either view, but suddenly, the sights and sounds and feelings of having my cock compressed against dad's while inside one of my sisters' pussies, started to take a back seat to what was happening at the extreme other end of my body.

—Because with the way I was laying, with my legs down around dad's sides, there was no way I could prevent what he started doing; no way for me to pull back or away. And what he was doing was simply playing with my feet, my shins and calves, my ankles. My legs were right there within easy reach and dad had not only reached them, but had proceeded to take all sorts of liberties with them! When he began caressing my feet I knew I was in trouble, but when he started kissing my toes—which made my legs stiffen and stick up—I knew I would soon be spurting and as a result probably have to leave this wonderful, amazing game early. My sisters seemed oblivious to my inner turmoil, riding happily and eagerly on their living, ultra-thick dildo, but I tried to hold off, tried to ignore the sensations they were giving me, the sensation of having my thing bound tight against dad's with the muscular wrappings of these plunging pussies, and then to top it off—unfairly—having some of my most sensitive spots toyed with like that!

Then Meg, who at that point had been taking her turn while facing me, had a couple of rather sizzling orgasms (I could feel it!), and then slid off. Instead of going to sit by the side as she had been doing though, she came and knelt right by me. She smiled down—a half smile, half frown—and leaned close. She kissed my nose and then put her mouth close to my ear.

"It's not fair," she whispered. "What dad's doing to you. He's cheating. I mean I know how you are with those cute feet of yours. Mine are that way too, and so are Courtney's. So...I'll get even for you...." Meg then pulled one of dad's legs aside, straddled his foot and sat down on it; making sure his big-toe penetrated her pussy. Then she rode it just as she'd ridden our cocks—fast and furious and with complete abandon. Courtney, who was facing the other way, turned to look over her shoulder and smiled at her sister. She reached a hand back and Meg took it, and it seemed as though that single touch made them both begin to orgasm together! They rode up and down in unison, and when Courtney had had enough, she slid back and started humping dad's other foot while Meg went to have her turn on the dual-cock. It went on like that until dad, apparently unable to deal with the added pleasure he was receiving from having his toes treated like that, caught his breath and held it. I felt him pushing upward with his crotch, and that made my bottom lift too, and then, after a tense, anxious moment, I felt his hot goo just oozing down over everything. Meg happened to be the one we were in at that moment, and I could feel her pussy squeeze in sympathetic orgasm, but then she lifted off and made way for Courtney, who got off dad's toe and went to receive what was still spurting out of dad!

They went back and forth like that a couple of times while dad went on erupting, but then, because of all the gooiness and tension and what I was seeing and feeling (dad was sucking my toes now like he'd done before, like I'd seen him doing to my sisters!) I felt that hot surge, and then I was coming too! I grunted, and Courtney noticed. She took another downward push and then moaned to her sister.

"Hurry!" she called. "Ronny's coming now too!" She more or less fell off to the side, squirming and curling in a gasping, shivering ball beside us, and then Meg got on top and quickly pushed down. My thing was still quivering, spurting. I was gasping and dad was still sucking my toes and thrusting with his own hips, making mine go up and down too. It was such an incredible feeling to have my cock inside a pussy—with another cock there at the same time—and then to have that cock simply drench everything inside there—including me! It was like two parts of me exploding in there and juices just flowing and mixing and oozing out everywhere, and then having these beautiful ladies enjoying it so much themselves!

Meg came three times while she rode us, and Courtney thrashed around with her thighs clenched together, shivering all over, coming at least the same number of times. Meg finally dismounted and reached down to pull Courtney up. I thought they were going to finish each other off with their mouths, but instead Meg dragged the still shivering Courtney up and made her straddle my oozing, twitching cock—facing me—and then got on facing the other way and got dad inside her. Then, back to back, the two of them began pushing and rolling their hips on top of us, milking every last drop out of both dad and me.

We all collapsed in a heap after that. It was almost twenty minutes before any of us were able to move, and when we finally did, it was funny how us triplets gravitated around dad and snuggled up with him! I didn't really tell anyone, but I did managed to shoulder my way towards dad's crotch, and though Courtney was licking my limp member and Meg was literally kissing my ass, I knew that special spot to press, just behind dad's balls, and sure enough a thick, creamy white drop oozed out his hole. I looked at it in complete joy, then licked it off and rubbed it around the inside of my mouth, finally getting a taste of his semen.

It was well worth the wait!

* * *

I literally had not felt my male side return in all the time we'd been out here. Even when I'd ejaculated, dad's attention to my feet had somehow kept me there, feeling the orgasm almost as if I'd had a pussy. And I didn't recall any switches with my sisters. But now, laying half on my side, cock now pushed between my thighs to get it away from Courtney's ongoing licking, and sucking dad's limp dick, I felt even more of a need than even before—before the girls had joined in. And yet I didn't feel like a man who was attracted to this soft, gentle, simple act. I looked at my sisters—Courtney now getting her head somehow behind me and again finding my cock as it protruded between the backs of my thighs, and Meg squirming and cuddling contentedly against dad's side—and wondered if what I felt, and how I felt, was the way they felt when they were with dad.

Then Courtney, still half-entranced from what had just happened, ran her warm tongue down my crack and pursed her lips around the head of my back-pointing dick. It sent a shiver all through me, and having both those places touched like that brought out the woman in me once more; maybe that lesbian or bisexual female spirit.

"...gawd, you're so smooth, Ronny," she whispered, but it felt like she was talking to herself more than to me. "So soft and hairless and silky. Mmmm...." She pushed a little further and was able to take more of my organ into her mouth, and I felt it begin to harden. Even after all I'd just been through it was still able to get stiff! I was starting to fade, to close my eyes and allow this wonderful thing to happen to me when Courtney stopped. Her head popped up from over my hip.

Selbryth
Selbryth
415 Followers