Triple-Tryst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney was still behind a clump of thick bushes—a hedge bordering the upper terrace and concealing the stairs down—and was pacing slowly back and forth, hands clasped behind her back. She saw me and smiled, then looked puzzled, and then smiled again.

"What is it?" I asked her. I hoped it wasn't the makeup. I wondered if I looked like a drag-queen or something even though I wasn't wearing a thing.

"Oh, it's just that..." Courtney said, still glancing at me up and down, "That...it's like we've suddenly become quadruplets or something; three girls and a boy, and I'm...I'll just have to get used to the extra person. C'mon girl, let's go hunt down the wild MeganDad before we get star-burned standing out here like this...." My sister turned and as I followed her, I really did start feeling like the third sister.

* * *

It was a rather long walk down the grassy stairs to the lower garden. It's seventy-four steps in all, but since we were in stealth mode it took a bit longer than usual. Still surrounded by trees and hedges, there was a tennis court down there, an Olympic sized pool complete with pool-house/guest-house, a basketball court and then, way off in one corner of the property, an 18-hole mini-golf course. Dad loved putting!

Courtney and I crept around by the pool but didn't see them. The water looked inviting though! A late-night swim with a woman who was so close and dear to me, it was like we were one person. And we didn't have to worry about having forgotten our swimsuits up at the house! But all was quiet and still, and then there was a breeze and Courtney and I finally heard voices. Meg was laughing or cheering, and I wondered what sort of wild, wonderful sexual things dad was doing to her at that moment—and wondered if I could somehow get those same things done to me.

Courtney, in a surprisingly good imitation of a SWAT member, put her finger up across her lips, crouched low and then scurried out of the pool area, out of the fence and then down the grassy path to the mini-golf course; me in close pursuit. At the little hutch where we stored the putters and balls and hats, Courtney raised a clenched fist in the air—again doing a Navy Seal hand signal; it made me wonder just what sort of movies she'd been watching! We both stopped. She crept around the corner of the hut and then her whole body seemed to relax. She waved me closer and I had a peek.

Dad and Meg, both stark staring naked except for the golf hat they each had on, were actually playing mini-golf in the middle of the night!

As we continued watching, dad, who was bent over trying for a shot through the Dutch Windmill hole, must've done it right because Meg suddenly burst into cheers and laughter as she jumped up and down. The movements of certain parts of our sister's anatomy could not be ignored. Like Courtney—and myself for that matter—she was trim and toned; pretty much nothing but her boobs jounced, and seeing that made me glance down at my own chest.

There wasn't all that much difference in size. Shape yes, but my sister's weren't endowed, as I've said, and in that moment I was glad! But Courtney was still staring, blankly almost. I looked at her from the side, and she finally blinked and looked at me. A smile grew across her lips.

"Every time I see her, it's like the first time," she whispered, and to me it was more remarkable because of the fact that they were so identical. I glanced back over at Meg and dad and nodded to myself.

It was true for me also.

"Well, shall we go play Naked Nighttime Mini-golf?" I asked, and Courtney nodded, smiled, and we went in the hut and selected clubs, put on hats, and grabbed a couple of balls. I felt safe because both my 'balls' were safely tucked away!

Dad and Meg were more than happy to see us, and we joined them right where they were; nobody was keeping score.

"Yah you two seemed like you were melted and stuck together," Meg explained, "...so we didn't want to bother you."

"Well we finally did get unstuck, sister," Courtney laughed, "But...wow it was—"

"—Intense, yah I could...imagine...." Meg said. The two of them exchanged kisses on the cheek, and dad caught my eye with his. I went nearer and he put an arm over my shoulder.

"...and how're you doing sweetness?" he whispered, and the warmth of his arm around me, and the soft, private warmth of his voice made me break out in goose-flesh—all over! He gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek and rubbed his hand up and down my back, helping to calm the bumps down a little. I took a breath and steadied myself best I could. Dad then looked over at the girls.

"Why don't you play the round out for me, Courtney?" he called. "I've just made the Windmill, and your sister's still stuck in that corner she always used to get stuck in. She's...six over par already—unless you let her cheat a little...." My sisters laughed and waved; Courtney now taking over where dad left off, and dad, turning me with his arm still over my shoulders, began walking us away from the scene of battle.

"Ronny?" dad said when we were a few yards away. "I...just wanted to talk with you a bit."

"That's fine dad," I said. I was nervous for some reason. Like something weird was going to happen, though I felt the weirdest—and nicest—things had already happened! I glanced down his front and felt a surge of acceptance and submission sweep through me. He wasn't hard or anything, but my body seemed ready and willing to accept him right there on the spot, if he wanted. Instead, dad just kept us strolling slowly away from the now-laughing girls.

"It's just that...back when your mom and I were your age," dad began, "We—I—experimented; like lots of people. You know, different things. But the one thing I never was interested in was having sex with guys. I had lots of opportunities, believe it or not, but...it just never happened, and I never really wanted it to. Something about a guy's body just doesn't do it for me, you know?"

"Like my roommate back in college," I said, and the image of Ken, naked, made my nose wrinkle.

Eeeewww!

"Really? I didn't know that," dad said. "But...like that, yah."

I felt terrible now. Like I'd seduced my own father into doing something he never wanted to do! He'd probably only screwed me so I wouldn't feel left out or alone. He felt sorry for me, plain and simple! I felt mad at him for being so kind, but then madder at myself for being the way I was!

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to...you know, get you to do something—"

Dad, smiling, shooshed me and I shut my mouth.

"That's not what I'm getting at," he said. "Like I think has been mentioned—and shown, I'll have you know—you're...not exactly a guy. You're a guy for sure, but...like right now, I feel, I sense, I know that I have my arm around a beautiful, slim, smooth-bodied woman. When you and I were together, the moment after it finished, you were still that same woman. It wasn't like I was drunk or stoned or didn't know what I was doing at the time. I still have to honestly say that I've never been with another man. I probably will never wind up sucking your dick—well even that, you know? Even your penis isn't all Manly-Man. And I'm not just talking the size of it either or that you're circumcised and everything's always showing. You could have a long, big one that would reach back between your own buns when it was soft, and you'd still be...a woman. Inwardly I guess you could say. You're a guy outside—though still very slim and pretty—but you're a chick on the inside, but...not all the time. Like when you were with your sisters. I saw some of that before I went to the toy store in town, and you were really a guy—but just for a while."

"Damn it—cheater!" one of my sisters yelled, and dad and I turned, saw (probably Courtney) standing there trying to putt, with the other sister kneeling down behind her, head nodding, apparently licking her crack, obviously trying to distract her. "Brown Nose!"

"Punk!" From Meg.

"Muncher!" From her sister.

"Lez!"

"Queer!"

"Pussy Licker!"

The girls were starting to lose their fierceness and started to laugh between their shouts, and dad and I turned back to our conversation while Meg and Courtney continued with their laughing name-calling. Except, the last few names after Pussy Licker sounded a bit muffled.

"...Sweet Lips..." Meg said.

"...Tongue Sucker..." Courtney moaned.

"...Bitable Ass..." Meg gasped, and I glanced back and sure enough, my sisters were now on their knees, face to face, hugging and kissing right in the middle of that next hole; their hat brims bumping into one another and getting pushed back off their heads, and their putting irons nowhere to be seen.

"At least we'll know where they'll be an hour from now," dad joked, and I smiled back at him. "But as I was saying...even when you're with your sisters, like that first night in your bedroom: if anybody else had walked by that open door and glanced in, they would've seen a threesome going on, but a lesbian threesome. It's not exactly like your dick was so big and hard it was sticking up to the ceiling so that physical part wasn't part of the whole picture, but it was the way you three were making love that made it seem like three women in bed together. I obviously knew who you all were and did see your thing sticking up, but still...three beautiful, supple chicks in bed, enjoying one another—that's what I saw, and that's what was so incredibly arousing.

"...and...it's still arousing," dad went on. He glanced down and I followed his eyes. His cock was sticking up half-hard and rising. A shiver went through me. My heart skipped a beat. "Especially when one of those beautiful ladies is standing right here next to me, out under the starry sky, with nobody looking and absolutely no qualms from me...." Dad looked over at me with a warm, inviting smile on his face. Something inside my chest just swelled up with a warm, happy feeling. I glanced back at where we'd left Meg and Courtney, and because of the lay of the land, all I could see was a single bare leg sticking up in the air; the foot wagging and pointing—almost fluttering like a golf flag—in a breeze that wasn't there. Someone was obviously on her back on the green, with the other one very close, and, seeing that dad and myself were quite alone, I felt that warm pulsing in my chest totally overwhelm me. I went around in front of him, dropped to my knees and looked at the hard, thick thing sticking straight out at me. The next moment I opened my mouth and leaned forward, and the moment after that, a shivering excitement went all through me.

* * *

I'd thought of performing fellatio before, but just in passing, and just with dad when this whole thing had started. Even back at college, shaving myself, the thought of sucking a dick wasn't really of prime importance. Now however, it was everything to me! Just the feeling of pushing my lips back and forth along something that big around was enough to blank my mind of anything else, but each and every time my mind stirred and I remembered exactly what was in my mouth—and then who it belonged—I'd get another surge of complete and total happiness flowing around inside me.

A big cock. A dick. A penis. So thick and stiff. I could lean on it for support if I needed to stand. Mmmmm. Thick and hard, but tender; the skin so delicate and tender, and wet. Sucking it—sucking you—wet lips...tongue licking underneath, the head bulging. I wonder how big it was going to get. It had felt enormous when it was in me, but that was the other place. Now it was in my mouth. So thick and huge and bulging. My mouth so wide open; jaw down, lips stretched. Wet and slick. Pushing forward, feeling its head nudging the back of my mouth, down my throat. No way I can swallow it all—except...

Yes. Relax the throat. Like when the doctor used to put that wooden thing in my mouth. "Open and say 'Aaaaaah...' Like that 'yawning' feeling so he wouldn't have to put that thing down my throat. And now I did that same thing and pushed forward, and dad's thing went past my tonsils and down my throat. I opened my eyes and saw his hairy crotch right before my eyes, and then I pushed more and my lips pressed right up against his hair. I had him totally in my mouth—in me, and there was no comparison to that wooden thing the doctor had!

Back slowly, and then forward again. I enjoyed every inch, every millimeter that passed through my lips, and didn't want to rush. It was like tasting a new candy!

To be sucking like this. To be on my knees, naked, sucking this man's beautiful organ. A treat like none other. A dream and a reality. Sucking him. Sucking such a man! One who could lift me easily to my feet and take me anywhere and any way he wanted; he was just standing here, letting me enjoy how hard he was, how stiff and thick and...how juicy....

A thick fluid oozed out the center of the head of dad's thing. My tongue caught it and rubbed it against the roof of my mouth before I pushed forward and took that whole, huge, wonderful thing in again. It tasted like Courtney or Meg; like honey...like nectar. I squeezed my lips tighter then next time I drew back and more oozed out. I was going to lick it but instead pulled my mouth completely off dad's thing and nuzzled the side of my face against him. His goo smeared on my cheek and I continued rubbing my face against him, holding him there with my hand, and then turning the other way to feel him against the other side. I could feel the warmth of it, the aliveness of it, the way it lifted and fell, the way it throbbed with so much life and expectation. I turned to it and kissed the side of it, the veiny, shiny-stretched side of it, and then raised my eyes and looked up.

Dad's head was tilted back. I didn't know if he was looking up at the stars or had his eyes closed. It didn't matter. I opened my mouth and pressed it to the side of the thick, heavy, throbbing thing—like an open-mouthed kiss. I touched my tongue to the portion of it framed by my lips. I felt it lift and heard dad inhale sharply, and then I moved to the side and let my lips glide sideways toward its hairy base, then leaned the other way until the bulging head of it could easily have slipped between my lips. But I didn't let it. I just wanted to feeling the friction of my lips along the side of it—just this side—and then I'd do the same on the other side. I cast my gaze upward again but now dad was smiling down at me. He reached out a hand and I felt it stroke my hair gently—so tenderly!—and then I leaned back, closed my eyes, and pointed the thing directly at myself again. I started to drift. I couldn't prevent it and didn't want to! I felt so dreamy—all over—and never wanted to end it.

Inhaling, I was reminded of how excited I was; how every part of me seemed to be thrilled, turned-on—ready—because my breath was so shaky! I pushed deeply onto dad's rod with my breath held, knowing that having his thing down my throat meant I couldn't breathe until I pulled back. I pushed and took him all the way in and held him like that. I loved the way his thing twitched and lifted and swelled between my lips and against my tongue! It was so alive...so excited! And that was the way I wanted things to be. I wanted to give dad so much excitement that he'd spill over, and this time I was right here to taste and enjoy everything that spilled out of him!

Ages seemed to go by, and still I hadn't had enough. It was as though there was too much of him to explore—just this one part of him—and though I took him fully each time I pushed forward, there was still more; still other things, other sensations, other movements and sounds that I hadn't experienced yet. But then a stretching, yawning, trembling feeling came over me—over my whole body. I reached both arms up and placed my hands on dad's chest and stretched and reached and arched. Dad put his hands over mine and soon, with my mouth still filled with his stiff cock, I began to undulate right where I knelt. I could almost feel things in my abdomen stretching and twisting and clenching as I sucked. That was why my body was doing what it was doing—it was trying to work out that tension somehow. Stretching. Back arched inward. Shoulders raised, and mouth fully occupied! And down below, churning, clenching, muscles tight and crotch trying to raise and lower all at the same time. My pelvis was doing a slow, sensuous grinding motion. I felt that had I been standing it would've looked like I was doing the hula or the beladi dance but as it was it felt like my groin and ass just wanted to shoved my knees into the ground, there was so much tension!

Just like this...sucking you...deep in my mouth, down my throat. Sucking on you back and forth and then back again...sucking, kissing your head, licking your length...sweet dew dripping off the tip...licking, tasting....

A woman—for you—femaleness accepting your maleness, deeply, fully. All of you in me, in my mouth! Body shivering for you, wanting you, wanting more of you—to fill it. Fill me. I am so completely and utterly yours in any way you wish...

"Hog!" someone shouted.

"Bitch-hog!" the same voice seemed to yell, and then there was warm skin touching my shoulders. Other shoulders. Delicate skin touched my face—on both sides; I could smell the familiar scent of the ocean—and when I realized it was the fragrance of pussy-juice I opened my eyes from the wonderful dream/reality I was in and found both my sisters crowded around me, each leaning in to get their lips against the sides of dad's dong as I went on sucking.

They were so bothersome though! I decided to get rid of their reaching, grasping lips and pushed forward all the way onto dad's thing, leaving them no room.

"Wow—deep throat!" one of them gasped.

"Yah, who said our sister here can only do other girls?" my other sister chuckled. "Look at her suck that cock!"

I got a shiver all over from their words, but then their hands started giving me other shivers—deeper, more thrilling ones. Hands on my thighs, knees; other hands on my back and sides. One reached in over my chest and started toying with my nipples, and I pulled back slightly and gasped through my nose! It felt like my whole body was a single mass of erect flesh. A big nipple with a huge cock in its mouth. My body trembled and between my legs, way down below, my crotch and the underside of it, seemed to cringe and squeeze. Without thinking about it consciously, I let my bottom slide to the side slightly and rest on my right heel. The pressure felt wonderful and before I knew what I was doing, I was undulating against my heel, feeling the excitement and pressure growing!

Then hands, fingers, were touching my ass, tickling, caressing; the bottoms of my feet peeked out from under my buns, and now I was being touched there too! Shivers raced up from there, through my legs, up through my groin and over my hips, and then upward, up into my chest. I pulled back and let dad's thing go. I was out of air, panting, excited beyond excitement, and so when those lovely, caressing hands began to pull and push me backward, I went with them. I let them do what they wished and when I felt the cool grass against my back, I smiled.

Because that was what I wished too!

Then hands were touching me all over. My skin shivered and I was reduced to a gasping, sighing blob in the middle of that part of the lawn. I opened my eyes and saw the stars above—such a clear night!—and shapes that looked like my sisters, moving between me and those lovely stars. I felt lips press on mine, felt tongues peek out and push through mine, and then felt other lips encircle my left nipple and begin to suck. I reached above my head, letting my chest rise to those lips, letting my back arch and stretch, and then other hands, stronger and firmer, gripped my ankles and pulled them apart. I let my legs go. Their muscles seemed to already be moving in that way—to spread and expose!—and then my legs were being pushed upward and out to the sides. I felt something wet spatter down my crack, felt a finger or something else rub that wetness into me, felt the fingertip dip into my pucker, and then push in. I gasped. I shivered as my body underwent a lengthwise clenching and stiffening.